Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Just taken out insurance with them so can’t say much really but seem ok so far
The agent who dealt with my initial query was very helpful & friendly, guiding me along through the whole process.
Arranging cover was easy with no problems, price was very acceptable. Would recommend based on my experience.
Online insurance quote was the cheapest for my requirements, sorted.
Not too happy because the initially quoted price changed 3 times and I had to confirm the quotation twice
Easy to talk to and get what you need
Still waiting for policy to come, ask you to send me the policy in the post
Price was very competitive and didn't go up from previous year which is a rarity in itself
Knowledgeable, efficient, provided comprehensive information. Easy to do business with
All went good and all was explained in detail.
Quick and efficient,Very helpful operators in assisting getting the right package together, both cost wise and drive requirements for my Circumstances
Very helpful and excellent price
Good, quick, easy
As I don’t use my car so much these days, and I may not use it as much this year ,I required a economically priced insurance ,and I believe your policy gives me what I require.
I can only say that I’ve had good service from your Company.
easy to use
site
Very pleased quick simple and a pleasant renewal with a very helpful professional person
I was disappointed with Grove & Dean's customer support during my previous years insurance so specifically wanted to find a better one. I was extremely upset to find Grove and Dean on my bank statement direct debit when my payment was taken from my bank.
good all round, thanks
Excellent customer service, I was treated with respect and everything was explained very quickly, great job.
Setting up the insurance was very good but it took a couple of attempts to get the documents to us.
Performance Direct is rated 4.13 based on 739 reviews