Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grove & Dean Private Clients
4.4
Based on 857 reviews
Read Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews
No probs, easy to deal with, excellent cover
Great prices, easy to use website.
Good company to deal with but cannot access my documents to print a hard copy
very helpful with new policy and a good price
Very efficient staff, kept me informed whilst setting up the new car insurance policy, very happy with the service
The insuring process was straight forward and user friendly
I always look round for a good deal. I am disappointed at the number of emails from you and Premium Credit (11 in total). Also having filled in details on a comparison site and paid a deposit the first email I received from you was marked URGENT! making me worried about my insurance. It was basically going over all the information that I had submitted on the comparison site ? Were you trying to trip me up ? As my dad always said "Insurance is only as good when you have to make a claim" Yours M.Fawcett
Very pleasant and efficient staff, everything explained on policy's. A pleasure to do business with.
easy to deal with quick response to emails.
This is my second year with Grove & Dean. They have been the most competitive insurers for the past two years. The cover I required was in the package and I was extremely satisfied with their service. At this point in time I would direct people in their direction. I have not made any claim to experience the support they may offer and therefore cannot comment on that aspect. That is my reason for 4 stars If in the future I need that service then I would amend, add or correct the marking as appropriate.
I have my car and motorcycle insurance we you. On both insurances you have a very good price, but I have had to contact you at least four times on both insurances for my documents. This is why I've given you 4 stars not 5.
Easy to insure short phone call afterwards to confirm details great that breakdown included in very reasonable price
Customer agent was very precise and explained everything I needed to know prior to purchasing my car insurance. Unlike some of the bigger companies there was no waiting for the documents to come through. Saved £150 on my wifes renewal. Would recommend getting a quote at the very least, but for professionalism and service they were excellent
Very helpful on the phone. Good value for the insurance as well. Thank you.
The first lady I talked to about camper van insurance was so helpful. So I rang back and insured with you
Certainly good value for what is a comprehensive cover. However the proof of the pudding is in the eating and until we need their services for a pay - out we won't know what their service is actually like - hopefully we'll never have to find out!!
Just renewed my car insurance. Easy to do although had a little trouble getting my details. Was resolved after a couple of phone calls.
Good and excellent to receive a quote which I accepted. Janine Westropp
Efficient
Good customer service, easy communication recommend these guys & gals
Grove & Dean Private Clients is rated 4.36 based on 857 reviews