Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grove & Dean Private Clients
Read Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews
very easy to buy insurance overall very good experience
Customer agent was very precise and explained everything I needed to know prior to purchasing my car insurance. Unlike some of the bigger companies there was no waiting for the documents to come through. Saved £150 on my wifes renewal. Would recommend getting a quote at the very least, but for professionalism and service they were excellent
I have been with Grove & Dean for about 3 years and in that short time I have had my vehicle hit twice by another road user, The outcome of this experience has been very satisfactory in the way it was handled by Grove & Dean. I will certainly continue to remain with them and hopefully no more unpleasant surprises from other drivers.
first time with them, so can not make a commment at this time.
Very helpful on the phone. Good value for the insurance as well. Thank you.
The first lady I talked to about camper van insurance was so helpful. So I rang back and insured with you
Been waiting weeks for refund it only takes minutes to refund not weeks only reason I gave one star is because there is no option to give less
Easy to deal with and always helpful
a little slow on sending my paperwork, I payed well in advance because I like to have things done and dusted in plenty of time, so far they have been helpful as for the questions below they are N/A
Very helpful and friendly
I was really impressed with the professionalism of the company. Having been met with disinterest from a company that I had used for years for my campervan insurance it was a delight to be able to talk to your staff and to ensure that my needs were met. The follow up phone call was also useful. Thank you.
I chose Grove &Dean because their price range was very competitive and for me offered the best all round deal to furnish my requirements
Certainly good value for what is a comprehensive cover. However the proof of the pudding is in the eating and until we need their services for a pay - out we won't know what their service is actually like - hopefully we'll never have to find out!!
I had to claim for both a breakdown and for vandalism, each call was met with the call handler not been able to locate my policy details and a long wait while they found me on the system. That said the actual breakdown was fast and efficient and the claim settled and sorted in a week of my first call.
Poor after sales performance and communications. Once payment was made they asked for multiple things no other insurer had asked of me which took time and effort to get. Inconsistent messages and queries depending on who you spoke to, which left me in doubting the quality of the cover I have taken out.
Advice good, response prompt --- could not have been better
Excellent service and excellent value, this is my third year with you and I couldn’t be more satisfied.
So helpful easy to use and reasonable price
Just renewed my car insurance. Easy to do although had a little trouble getting my details. Was resolved after a couple of phone calls.
Good and excellent to receive a quote which I accepted. Janine Westropp