Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grove & Dean Private Clients
Read Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews
Receiving my documents after a short delay completed my van,s insurance for another 12 months
I have to say my first experience using grove and Dean it was lovely to speak to someone who understood my needs and picked the right policy for me at a very suitable price highly recommend
So far so good. Thanks
Very good prices . Helpful customer care . Quick and easy to set up a policy
I found Grove and Dean via the internet on a comparison site. They were the cheapest quote by far and very helpful in getting my insurance renewed.
Very good service and very polite
Great service
Excellent service and really competitive prices. This is the third year in succession I have used this company who consistently undercut the competition and anything available on general price comparison websites, despite my checking annual options for my two vehicles. Communication proves simple, with no lengthy waits experienced on telephone calls made, and call handlers who are both knowledgeable and conscientious in ensuring that everything is made clear, and all points are well explained so as to be easily understood. Would recommend to anyone looking for a 'Comprehensive' Policy with features and benefits included in the price, as apposed to being expensive 'add-ons' offered by most of the larger well-known competitors.
GOOD PROMPT SERVICE
I have recentlY renewed my Policy with you for my Road King .However a couple ,of months ago i wanted a quote for my new Pan American .You promised to come back to me with a quote but failed to do so .As a result you lost business and i insured elsewhere .I was hoping that you would have done a multi bike policy for me but failed to do so
Great customer service and prices
Well mannered and helpful
Satisfied with Grove & Dean and will continue doing business with them
Friendly company to deal with who will search to find you the best deals available for your needs
Very easy to add another person to my policy and pay.
Great communication and a fantastic App platform that makes all aspects easy to navigate including updates & downloads on the processes.
Would of been a five star if the fact that when my last insurance quote came up it went from around £500 to nearly £900 for the year with 9 years no claims which five of were with your company. When I did phone up to say no thank you to my new quote as it was to much there was no attempt what so ever to try and alter it in a way, just said ok that’s fine thank you and goodbye!!
Quick and easy. Great price. What else do you need........ very impressed
Excellent as usual. However with reference to openness and fairness. I have to point out that my renewal price was shown to only slightly more than last years premium. However, my previous Admin charge which was not mentioned but was from memory a 25% increase. Why not show all the prices?
I was very pleased with the customer service I had received when I called up to get my van insurance.
Grove & Dean Private Clients is rated 4.37 based on 839 reviews