Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Grove & Dean Private Clients
"Grove & Dean offer competitive, fuss free insurance that suits my needs."
"Nothing adverse to say - all seems good!"
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review. I'm delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the service provided.

Grove & Dean
"Having used Grove & Dean for many years they have suitable looked after all my insurance needs and would recommend there services"
Hi Philip,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the cover and service provided by Grove & Dean.

Grove & Dean
"Attentiuon was straightforward, quick and to the point. Papers were emailed in no time after I had called them."
Hi Manuel,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'm delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the straight forward and quick service provided by Grove & Dean.

"Friendly approachable"
Hi Shirley,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the friendly service provided.

Grove & Dean
"I have insured a VW Transporter with Grove & Dean for a number of years now. I have remained with them, even though I live in the midlands, because they are quick, concise, straight to the point, the renewals take minutes and there is no waffle that is present in this industry elsewhere. To me they are excellent and the staff are friendly. B.Morley. South Staffordshire."
Hi Brendan,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the excellent level of service provided by Grove & Dean.

Grove & Dean
"The worst customer service i have ever experienced. I was horrified by the way i was treated and spoken to, this company has some serious issues regarding customer service and i hope what happened to me never happens again to anyone else. I hope my case was an exception but its really important grove & dean know about this issue to avoid it from happening again."
Hi Daniel,

We are sorry that you feel this way. Your comments have been noted and passed onto the relevant team.

Regards,

Grove & Dean
"Very Good customer service and response to queries."
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the customer service provided.

Grove & Dean
"Excellent service and great classic car insurance rates."
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the price and excellent level of service provided by Grove & Dean.

Grove & Dean
"Happily I have not previously had to call on your services. The breakdown service - coming to my home on a Sunday - was excellent. Thank you"
Hi Peter,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the excellent level of service provided.

Grove & Dean
"I found it very easy to navigate their system and to get a quote. The price was very reasonable and when I needed to speak to an adviser, the customer service provided was amazing! Would recommend to my family and friends."
Hi Richard,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the price and customer service provided by Grove & Dean.

Grove & Dean
"I have been happy with them except for one thing. Last year despite 3 reminders they did not advise their breakdown service that I had cover. So I broke down in the icy winter night and sat there an hour waiting for the breakdown service to decide whether they would rescue me as GAnd D was closed. and I phoned next day G and D asking them to advise the breakdown service of the existence of my cover. The similar thing happened three other times as I had several breakdowns last year and everytime I asked it be corrected and it wasnt It is not pleasant to break down and then be told you will not be rescued until they have checked with G and D who can take forever to answer the phone even during working hours. When I renewed this year I specifically asked that this issue be dealt with. I haven't broken down since the renewal so haven't needed to test it."
Hi Charles,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We apologise for the inconvenience caused regarding your breakdown cover. Your comments have been passed onto the relevant team.

Grove & Dean
"Very satisfied wit the insurance van and bike could not get better service anywhere else Fantastic"
Hi Christopher,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided for your van and bike insurance.

Grove & Dean
"I have not renewed. Quote was for £1,500 and I got the same elsewhere for £606"
Hi David,

We are sorry to hear that your renewal quote was too high. Your comments have been noted and passed onto the relevant team.

Grove & Dean
"Excellent service and cost effective"
Hi Carl,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the price and excellent level of service provided by Grove & Dean.

Grove & Dean
"Great service, polite and reasonable pricing."
Hi John

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased to hear that our staff have been polite and offered great service.

If you require assistance with any further insurances, be sure to let us know or visit www.grove-dean-insurance.co.uk where you will find various helpful pages in the Existing Customer menu.

Grove & Dean
"I find the company most helpful and my annual renewal is totally painless and offers a comprehensive policy at a competitive price, along with breakdown cover, everything I ask for on motor insurance"
Hi William

Thank you for taking the time to review us, I am pleased to read that you have continued to receive the level of customer care that Grove & Dean are proud to maintain.

For any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Grove & Dean
"I have been using Grove and Dean for several years now and find them as reasonable as the Comparison websites but with the benefit of personal contact. Thank you team Grove & Dean 👍"
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It's great to know that our personal approach has encouraged you to remain with us and your loyalty is appreciated.

For any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Grove & Dean
"upset with extra charges, which in my mind are unexplained."
Hi William

Sorry to read that you are dissatisfied with our charges. If you would like me to look into this further, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Grove & Dean
"I recently had a heart attack and informed G&D about it and they were very understanding and there was no drama at all! Marvellous"
Hi Andrew

Thank you for the 5 star feedback. I am pleased to read that our staff showed understanding.

If there is anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Grove & Dean Private Clients is rated 4.28 based on 296 reviews