Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grove & Dean Private Clients
4.4
Based on 857 reviews
Read Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews
Telephone conversation with office staff I felt was not very professional. I felt there were a lot of unnecessary questions to answer which I did not have to field with other insurers. Deal with the company by both email and telephone.
Very disappointed that my insurance when up by £34 a month. Only reason it got renewed was because I forgot to cancel it.
I have recentlY renewed my Policy with you for my Road King .However a couple ,of months ago i wanted a quote for my new Pan American .You promised to come back to me with a quote but failed to do so .As a result you lost business and i insured elsewhere .I was hoping that you would have done a multi bike policy for me but failed to do so
Would of been a five star if the fact that when my last insurance quote came up it went from around £500 to nearly £900 for the year with 9 years no claims which five of were with your company. When I did phone up to say no thank you to my new quote as it was to much there was no attempt what so ever to try and alter it in a way, just said ok that’s fine thank you and goodbye!!
I was very pleased with the customer service I had received when I called up to get my van insurance.
Competitive premium, competant tele operators, timely renewal advice. Lost points on repeated promise of hard copies, 3 years in a row, not materialising. Do they do hard copy of documents or not ? If not say so ....
thank you for insurance service for the last 2 years the first year it was great the second year it was very expensive it wasn't very nice at all
Technically very good - just ease of communication and being got back to can seem less efficient and room for improvement.
When we first took out our policy a year ago the man was very helpfull but when I sent 3 emails asking them to help me locate what type of policy I had no one bothered to answer me I still dont know
Polite, efficient service,
Why insure my car last year then ask for all the p[aperwork again silly
first time with them, so can not make a commment at this time.
I had to claim for both a breakdown and for vandalism, each call was met with the call handler not been able to locate my policy details and a long wait while they found me on the system. That said the actual breakdown was fast and efficient and the claim settled and sorted in a week of my first call.
I still cannot find an operator to answer my question of whether I do not have to pay excess of £250 as I had paid additional for this? I would really appreciate clarification.
Still waiting for car insurance documents with my new address on them after renewing on 10th Jan
I took the policy due to price. Cover appeared to be as expected. With added extras as required. The only draw back is the constant telephone calls of the repeated nature and then calls from a digital platform with a voice mail when I first took the policy out. I rang to state this is becoming annoying and blocked their number as it didn’t stop. They said it was a error in their system. They wanted the PNCB proof literally ASAP. You don’t get this information as soon as you end one policy for another and it felt pressured to get the letter/proof from the past insurers for protected no claims. On the plus side I like the digital platform and uploading documents so you don’t have to talk to people etc. So let’s see how it pans out...
Great premium price at renewal but sloppy service. Policy documents not sent out & having rung up & complained 2 weeks later, documents emailed but promised hard copy still not arrived a further week later.
I have only just taken out cover with you so it is far too soon for me to form any opinion. The lady I spoke with was excellent with a good sense of humor but to have to answer the same questions twice over spoilt the experience.
I have emailed Grove & Dean twice and all I get back is an email saying we will contact you within the next 24 hours etc 2 weeks later I am still waiting a response to my request.😡😡😡
Was good enough process to renew.. however.. would have nice to be contacted at least one month before so I had time to look around.. also I still have not received my car insurance certificate despite emailing you
Grove & Dean Private Clients is rated 4.36 based on 857 reviews