Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

4.4
Based on 857 reviews
Read Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews
YOU DID NOT REPLY TO MY E MAILS REQUESTING A QUOTE TO RENEW MY INSURANCE
Never had so much hassle proving my NCD in 45 years riding. Wanted a photo of my bike in my garage and had to prove the garage was mine!!!
I have used Grove and Dean for many years but after the fiasco I've had with changing my vehicle part way through my policy, I will not be renewing with them again. I have managed to get everything sorted with them, but they had to listen to 2 of my conversations with 2 different colleagues to find there'd made numerous mistakes that they were trying to charge me extra for after making my payment in full.
Bought a policy on the Saturday of a Bank Holiday weekend . When out on the Bank Holiday Monday in my car I was pulled over by 2 very enthusiastic police men who were adamant my car was not insured, my policy had expired 3 days ago and If I can't prove I have insurance they will take my car at my cost until I can prove I have insurance . I explained I had purchased a new policy with another broker and there information was out of date . Look says I, I'll log in and show you my account online on my phone...who ever had not updated the police computer had not added any information on my online account either ..o how I laughed 😅. Luckily I did have several emails from Grove and Dean to support my story and could show the the transaction in my bank when I payed . Again Lucky for me they believed my story and went on there crime fighting way . Poor performance from Grove and we got ya money p'd off home and left you hanging Dean . Binned my money on the Saturday and then went home for a long weekend with out updating any important records . Not very impressed 😐 Lesson learnt cheapest isn't always best. What do I get for this highly traumatic embarrassing experience ? A half hearted apologie by email .
You have my wifes phone number and keep contacting her when you need to contact me Please amend as requested but not done to date
Poor after sales performance and communications. Once payment was made they asked for multiple things no other insurer had asked of me which took time and effort to get. Inconsistent messages and queries depending on who you spoke to, which left me in doubting the quality of the cover I have taken out.
I have NOT renewed car insurance with you and have in fact sold the car and am no longer the registered keeper. WHERE IS MY PROMISED NO CLAIMS NOTIFICATION??
Hi 1.,Please check if I am still insured with you ? I should not be 2. I have not received my no Calum certificate ?
Your online portal doesn't work correctly and the hidden costs of having to get outside agreed validations costing me further money is uncompetitive against Lancaster and Haggartys internal agreed valuation process. If I would have been notified I would not have insured through yourselves. Once I knew I could not back out, because even before the policies had commenced your £50 cancellation admin fee prohibits me. In general not happy with the service.
I inadvertently made a mistake when renewing my insurance but provided the correct information two days after renewal and was told I would receive confirmation of acceptance but in over a week I heard nothing. I then reported a change of vehicle - the same model but a newer version and was told they would no longer insure me. I had to find an alternative insurer at very short notice which was very inconvenient.
Not keen on the online portal system, I know Many companies use these but I personally find them to be another unnecessary process to endure, ie you email me to tell me I need to log on to the portal for something . . . Why don’t you just write it in the email you sent!!!
Not impressed with their service. Their online insurance paperwork is a disgrace and they don't respond to their communications to customer services. Took ages to answer a simple question. Will not use them again.
Very disappointing and unnecessarily stressful experience I've never been put through by previous insureres. I have not even received a reply to my last 2 Emails sent earlier this week and I am still awaiting receipt of my insurance certificate due before the 19th. March.
HO19124032 too many people involved being bullied about an invoice 14 days or the claim being shut down.The adjuster who came out advised us to wait a few months, because of dampness
Extremely poor customer service when there is any issues
Hi Roderick Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies that you feel this way. If you would like me to look into any concerns, please visit www.grove-dean-insurance.co.uk and submit a feedback form. Kind regards Emma Grove & Dean
I got an email about other charges for stuff i had already declared to which i am still waiting a reply for.
Hi Julie I'm disappointed to read your review, please visit the Existing Customer menu on our website and submit a feedback form and your concerns can then be investigated. Kind regards Emma Grove & Dean
It is the first time I have been asked to submit a 'check code' for my driving license by email this after receiving my insurance documents.. Tried to get a quote for house insurance on their website and having completed a comprehensive series of questions the site informed me it was unable to give me a quote, so a complete waste of time. Some 20 minutes after leaving the website I received a phone call asking if I would like a quote for house insurance from G&D. I declined saying I had never agreed to a cold call from one of their agents.
No reply to emails, and emails not arriving back to me. Always getting my details wrong despite me repeating myself numerous times on phone calls and emails.
I was bitterly disappointed with the way I was treated this last year. I changed my car earlier this year and your charge for the privilege was more than the upgrade for the remaining 4/5 months. And the on top of that, you slapped another charge when I change my number. I complained on both occasions to be told, sorry company policy, it's in the small print, in other words take it or leave it. So I decided I was worth being treated better that as an existing customer and would take my custom else where.
Hello Thank you for bringing this to our attention and sorry to read you feel this way. If you would like me to look into the concerns raised please visit www.grove-dean-insurance.co.uk and submit a feedback form found in the Existing Customer menu. Kind regards Emma Grove & Dean
Extremely poor admin - not reading emails sent; asking for NCD proof when it had been previously sent. Virtually every message sent has a spelling or grammatical mistake in it - not the attention to detail you need from an insurance company. I just hope that I never have to make a claim.....
Grove & Dean Private Clients is rated 4.36 based on 857 reviews