Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grove & Dean Private Clients
4.4
Based on 857 reviews
Read Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews
Brought online insurance, when they called to verify my details the cost went up over £500! The only change was not parking on a drive but the road, this was also not declared online by mistake. The change took over 11 phone calls over a period on an hour, due to being cut off by the call staff. One of them being extremely rude! To cancel the policy that was not yet to start until over 23 days time they charged me £55, despite having a 14 day cool off period. Please do not use this company, very bad service and I feel like I have been robbed online
Very poor service from this so called insurance expert. My policy has been handled badly from start to finish and I am the one who will be out of pocket on this. Joke of a company
will not deal with this company again,very bad and costly experience .Very difficult to actually have a meaningfull conversation with any sales person.Quite arrogant at times.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
DO NOT USE this company. The small print will get you if you want to change anything. It cost me £120 for a 2 min phone call to cancel my policy when I sold my car.
I have emailed Grove & Dean twice and all I get back is an email saying we will contact you within the next 24 hours etc 2 weeks later I am still waiting a response to my request.😡😡😡
Took my money, did not ring back, still not insured. Want to cancel and go with alternative company but told will take 5 working days to refund debit card. need to drive my car NOW !
customer service very poor. hard work with them. take the large sums off me plus after 14days cancelation still take my payment every month for 2months till i cancel my direct debit. no money was give back to me.... be warned with this company.. nobody mention of this company for a reason.
Absolute rubbish would never do business with them again .
(Van Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Do not I repeat, do not deal with this company...absolute bunch of crooks! Kept my deposit, cancelled my policy then charged me a whopping cancellation fee. When I refused to pay their extortionate fee, as they cancelled, not me, they set their debt collectors on me......
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 years ago
Poor after sales performance and communications. Once payment was made they asked for multiple things no other insurer had asked of me which took time and effort to get. Inconsistent messages and queries depending on who you spoke to, which left me in doubting the quality of the cover I have taken out.
Cancel before the start date and within 14 days. But was charged £60 admin fees
Terrible they ask for one price then after the insurance is paid after a few days they tell me they want another £50 on top ridiculous
We asked when first taking this policy out not to be automatically renew. The adviser who was very helpful advised this was the case and also no marketing material. We noticed money had gone out of our account and when we contacted them they said it’s in our t&cs that we renew. Well to me that’s not exceptable and we did request not to auto renew. Will never recommend your company.
Zero communication, not following up. Poor customer service. Unable to provide a resolution. Will not be renewing again.
I bought a G & D policy on line via a comparison site as I had used them before and thought they were good. A few days later I received several calls from them. It was a recorded message asking me to hold for a live person. The first two calls left me on hold for over 2 minutes, I then hung up. I find this a very irritating and rude way of doing business. If you want to speak to me then ring me and talk to me, don't put me on hold immediately. When I did get to speak to someone I had to answer every single question that I had already answered on line. Which in my view makes the whole process a complete waste of my time.
I recently renewed my van insurance with G&D (£233) and a week later i unexpectedly changed my vehicle. I contacted G&D to notify them that i had changed from a VW Lt35 van to a Ford Transit van the operator requested a further £212 in addition to what i had already paid. I thought this was unacceptable and asked them to cancel my current policy and i would take out insurance elsewhere, i was told that my refund would be £146 absolute robbery. Never again will i insure with Grove & Dean. Incidentally the gentleman i bought the Ford transit from told me his insurance company charged him £25 for changing his Ford Transit insurance to Mercedes Sprinter.
Always excellent service
No hassel auto renew very affordable compaired to other insurers not sure why its not on gocompair . Very satisfied would refere to others 😀
Very happy with service, hope to deal with G & D again in the future.
Auto renewed and only communicate this by email which goes straight to junk so I didnt see. Had already purchased a much cheaper insurance elsewhere and when i phoned they only refunded me less than half of what they charged me. Emailed my issue to the admin team as instructed, and I am still waiting over 2 weeks for a reply.
Grove & Dean Private Clients is rated 4.36 based on 857 reviews