Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grove & Dean Private Clients
4.4
Based on 857 reviews
Read Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews
Grove & Dean were Very helpful in sorting out the right van insurance for myself.
I have used Grove and Dean for many years but after the fiasco I've had with changing my vehicle part way through my policy, I will not be renewing with them again. I have managed to get everything sorted with them, but they had to listen to 2 of my conversations with 2 different colleagues to find there'd made numerous mistakes that they were trying to charge me extra for after making my payment in full.
would highly recommend the service
Bought a policy on the Saturday of a Bank Holiday weekend . When out on the Bank Holiday Monday in my car I was pulled over by 2 very enthusiastic police men who were adamant my car was not insured, my policy had expired 3 days ago and If I can't prove I have insurance they will take my car at my cost until I can prove I have insurance . I explained I had purchased a new policy with another broker and there information was out of date . Look says I, I'll log in and show you my account online on my phone...who ever had not updated the police computer had not added any information on my online account either ..o how I laughed 😅. Luckily I did have several emails from Grove and Dean to support my story and could show the the transaction in my bank when I payed . Again Lucky for me they believed my story and went on there crime fighting way . Poor performance from Grove and we got ya money p'd off home and left you hanging Dean . Binned my money on the Saturday and then went home for a long weekend with out updating any important records . Not very impressed 😐 Lesson learnt cheapest isn't always best. What do I get for this highly traumatic embarrassing experience ? A half hearted apologie by email .
Good service and value for money
Competitive prices and comprehensive package. Nice customer service with knowledgeable staff
I have a classic 1998 Audi 80e insured with G & D for some years now, I rate them higher than 5 stars. I have a classic Audi Quattro "TT" 2000, also insured with G & D. That is due shortly with them too. I am expecting a quote from them soon for this classic car, in a highly competitive market! I am 83 next month. E. John Sheppard.
This is my second year with Grove & Dean. They have been the most competitive insurers for the past two years. The cover I required was in the package and I was extremely satisfied with their service. At this point in time I would direct people in their direction. I have not made any claim to experience the support they may offer and therefore cannot comment on that aspect. That is my reason for 4 stars If in the future I need that service then I would amend, add or correct the marking as appropriate.
Very easy to set up and polite when i talked to the female advisor with a question, Would Highly recomend them
Excellent service
Polite, efficient service,
A very efficient service. Thanks
Just moved my campervan from PE19 to SG7, only to be told this is a higher risk area. Was charged an extra £104 over and above my existing £5xx cost, despite PE19 being just sitting on my front drive, and the SG7 adress a secure club storage area with 24/7 security, CCTV, two barrier passes etc. The excuse I was given was postcode, but I just checked on https://www.theclayclothcompany.co.uk/car-insurance-post-code-ratings.html, both postcodes A-rated. I think I've been lied to by G&D. Have I? I'll amend this rating if I'm convinced otherwise.
Friendly and helpful
Very polite and friendly and quick service
I have my car and motorcycle insurance we you. On both insurances you have a very good price, but I have had to contact you at least four times on both insurances for my documents. This is why I've given you 4 stars not 5.
Grove & Dean have been very good in communicating with me. I have not had the need to claim or call them abouyt breakdonws etc. However, I have been able to negotiate a reduction in premium due to my account manager taking the place of storage into consideration. Very good service indeed. I would highly recommend them.
Fantastic service. I’ve been with this company for 2 years and my renewal was cheaper than any comparison sites
Easy to insure short phone call afterwards to confirm details great that breakdown included in very reasonable price
Quick and easy to apply and set up
Grove & Dean Private Clients is rated 4.4 based on 857 reviews