City Insurance Group Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend City Insurance Group

How would you rate City Insurance Group ?

"Never use this company again. Been insured for 4 days and wanting to cancel which I have been quoted £50 to do so. Had my insurance through Axa, Tesco etc in the past and never had any issues. Went for this unknown brand and what a mistake. Absolute cowboys and would not recommend them to anyone."
"Very efficient accurate prices. Not pushy and a human at the other end of the phone. Very well done. Explained everything in detail."
"You are not open to transfer a car policy from 12 noon on a Saturday until 8 45 am on a Monday , I have lost a job and money as I work for myself ! What a joke don't know how you have been in business for over 20 year's ! ! !"
Joseph Gibson
Unverified Reviewer
"All around excellent, spoke to a very helpful staff member. Would highly recommend this company"
"Great set up Great price Great service Happy customer"
"From the time I started looking for quotes on the internet to the time I received my policy, at the cheapest price, was less than 24 hours. I spoke to Paul at City Insurance who confirmed all of my details. There was one point which needed clarification. He phoned me back within 10 minutes, having resolved the issue. He was courteous, professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend this company."
"What kind of insurance company doesn't let you see a summary of cover, let alone a policy wording document before handing over your card details?! Insurance contracts are complex and seemingly designed to avoid paying out, and with this company they won't even let you see it before you give them money?! haha!"
"I messed up my car insurance renewal and they sorted it out for me quickly and efficiently without any fuss. Would 100% recommend them."
Bob S ( Maidstone )
Unverified Reviewer
"I've insured two cars and a van with City Insurance and they could not have been more helpful on every occasion . Highly recommended ."
"They are quite good"
"Was a bit dubious about using this company after reading some review, but got quote online then called them. Phone answered quickly, and confirmed all details and the price stayed the same (very competitive). Did not receive email with policy straight away, but after a email to them it arrived, without any errors or ommissions. So, at the moment,I have to say I am quite happy with the service offered."
"La aceasta companie de asigurari nu ai cu cine vorbi pentru a solutiona nimic. Decat o centralista care trimite notificari. Bani dupa ce intocmesti toate documentele la dosar te rogi la Dumnezeu ca nimeni nu se sinchiseste macar sa vorbeasca cu tine. Cele mai proaste servicii. Nu platesc in timpul stabilit banii si astfel " reclama" o sa o primeasca pe masura bataiei de joc de care dau dovada. Companie fara cuvant!"
"I had to do some chasing around after purchase to make sure the insurance was actually put into place as purchased (or I would have been charged). I didn't expect to have to do this so will likely not use them again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"No issues whatsoever with the broker who have provided a very good service. Easy to contact and helpful, knowledgeable staff. I have though, an issue with Go compare. After entering my details I received the usual comparison list. No problem with this and I proceeded with the City insurance group as this was the best quote. However, I then received notification from Experian that that there had been a large number of credit searches against me. Upon investigation they were all linked to this Go Compare comparison and had the effect of reducing my credit score by a considerable amount. Had I been applying for a mortgage or loan at the same time, this could have had a seriously negative effect - I would therefore be very reluctant to use Go Compare in the future."
"Very good Service"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"They were very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very good service , if the renewal quote is reasonable, I will stay."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Rude staff use bullying tactics and totally unprofessional avoid at all costs one word COWBOYS"
"Would defo use them in the future"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very bad customer service they advertise a price online and when you call them have a higher price. They are bunch of cowboys they don't offer the price they quote online. Very bad service wouldn't recommend anybody. Bunch of jokers"
City Insurance Group is rated 3.67 based on 45 reviews