City Insurance Group Reviews

Winchester
Hampshire
SO23 9AP

Tell us how City Insurance Group made you happy
No issues whatsoever with the broker who have provided a very good service. Easy to contact and helpful, knowledgeable staff. I have though, an issue with Go compare. After entering my details I received the usual comparison list. No problem with this and I proceeded with the City insurance group as this was the best quote. However, I then received notification from Experian that that there had been a large number of credit searches against me. Upon investigation they were all linked to this Go Compare comparison and had the effect of reducing my credit score by a considerable amount. Had I been applying for a mortgage or loan at the same time, this could have had a seriously negative effect - I would therefore be very reluctant to use Go Compare in the future.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
The best insurance group I've ever been with. I've had the same customer service person handle my account since I joined a few years ago and its makes a massive difference. I would highly recommend them.
Dear Miss Hansen, Thank you for your comments! We like to provide a personal service, tailored to meet your needs. Best regards, City Insurance
Have been with them a number of years and have found it easy to do any business that we required.
Can't speak too highly about this company they have helped me with many different problems,they are always helpful and so polite explaining everything in detail to me. Even my holiday insurance is taken care of I have been with them for many years now.
I have been with city insurance for over 20 years and every year they surpass my expectations with a competitive quote for the cars that I own as well as business cover. Anytime I call with a query I’m greeted with professional enthusiasm and can do attitude. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Always courteous, friendly and professional and "helpful". Traditional service and values. Attentive 'human' staff rather than the robotic response that elsewhere has become the norm'.
What kind of insurance company doesn't let you see a summary of cover, let alone a policy wording document before handing over your card details?! Insurance contracts are complex and seemingly designed to avoid paying out, and with this company they won't even let you see it before you give them money?! haha!
Rude staff use bullying tactics and totally unprofessional avoid at all costs one word COWBOYS
Fraud in law. Due to my simple oversight, I had to pay £ 75.00 when completing my insurance form online when I canceled my contract. Mockery
Very clear, no fuss, straightforward process.
Always a pleasure to deal with. Friendly on the phone and kept updated with latest news and developments by email. Will look to insure my wife - if the price is right!
Hi Parry, Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5-star review. It is great to receive your feedback. We would be delighted to insure your wife too and very confident of finding her a great price! If you would like us to send a quote reminder when her insurance is due, please email us at info@cityinsurance.co.uk. If you ever require any other assistance with your policy, please don't hesitate to contact us. Best regards, City Insurance
Having arranged my insurance with City I found it to be simple and straightforward. Very pleased.
Good service and brilliant prices no quibble
Is a company to do business with
I have used city Insurance services both business and personal for over a period of twelve years. Always had great service, competitive costings and the peace of mind you can always speak to the relevant personal if required. Many thanks again
Dear Mr Riley, Thank you for taking to time to leave your 5-star review! It is excellent to hear from such a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance with your policies. Best regards, City Insurance
very competitive, speedy response, paperwork gives confidence. Will add other cars to policy when possible
City Insurance Group 5 star review on 29th January 2020
Dear Mr Yates, Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5-star review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Best regards, City Insurance
Efficient anal good value for money.
Very helpful and quick to sort out a new premium with a discount on previous year 👍
Dear Mr Waite, Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5-star review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Best regards, City Insurance
I gave City Insurance a call on the strength of a recommendation. I found them to be quick, courteous, knowledgeable and keenly competitive on price. I now insure both my cars through City.
Having insured our house, our cars and holidays since 2011 through City Insurance, not once have we felt we were not dealt with professionally and supplied a good quality policy. I was a shame the chap Amos left as he was a legend, but the rest of the team are also very helpful.
Dear Mr Nash, Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5-star review. I is great to hear from such a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Best regards, City Insurance
City Insurance Group is rated 4.59 based on 918 reviews