Gazeboshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazeboshop
Telephone
Read Gazeboshop Reviews

Tell us how Gazeboshop made you happy
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Baby Bones
Ordered a 3m by 3m pop up gazebo on a Sunday,came two days later on the Tuesday,courier service very informative,gazebo is brilliant just like the photos on website,very straight forward to assemble,also had 4 standard sides which are great and extremely happy with,ordered the heaters and light combination that attaches to the gazebo roof very simple and sturdy and also give off lots of heat,not disappointed at all.I would highly recommend company and product and I would definitely use again in the future if I need to.
Super customer service. Our pink 3mx3m gazebo has been a fabulous addition to the garden and has completely withstood some hair raising weather. It really is a quality product. Gazebo Shop is an excellent company to deal with.
Hi. I just wanted to say how fantastic our new gazebo is, and how brilliant your customer service was. When you didn’t have what we wanted available by the date it was meant to be here according to the website, you phoned me, upgraded our product, and had it here a day later. And the gazebo itself... sturdy and really great quality. Not like the previous one we had AT ALL. Thank you so much for your help. Being outside and being able to use the gazebo (whilst not expecting it to blow away/collapse every two minutes) after such a tough year really will make a difference. Thank you again!
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
I was contacted by gazebo shop the afternoon on the day after I ordered the gazebo with 2 options of alternative colours one of which was not on the website I contacted them again for an example of the colour. The next day I had an email to say the gazebo had shipped unfortunately it had shipped to the courier. The following day I had an email confirming delivery for that day. The gazebo didn't arrive or the next day. Two days later the courier arrived unexpected with only 2 parts of three of the gazebo. I contacted gazebo shop whilst the courier was at my house and they agreed I should reject the packages and an offer if refund was taken up by myself. Five working days later I still have no refund. My experience is it is not organised at gazebo shop and even less so at the courier they use. Unfortunately I would say shop elsewhere on my experience.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Gazeboshop. We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service that you received from us on this occasion. To clarify, you placed an order with us on Easter Sunday (4th April) and we contacted you at 10.25am on our first day back in the office, Tuesday 6th April to advise you that the stock colour you had purchased was unavailable and offered alternative colour options. You replied asking for swatches (at 11.21am) of which we supplied you with at midday, unfortunately we then didn’t get confirmation from yourself until 13.33pm on the 6th (after our cut off time of 1pm). Therefore your order wasn’t dispatched from our warehouse until the following day, Wednesday 7th. To address your point regarding delivery, in some areas couriers are taking 48 hours to deliver goods (sadly something which is out of our control and is stated on our website). We did our best to keep you updated with the status of your delivery. We are sorry that your order was then only part-delivered on April 9th and as a result you rejected. As my colleague explained to you on the phone at the time of delivery, refunds aren’t processed until the goods arrive back with us (which can take 3-5 working days). A refund was issued by us on Friday 16th and can take between 5-7 days to clear - this is very much down to your card processing company, not us. Kind regards, Sam (Gazeboshop)
Did my research and ordered an Extreme Hex 50 3m x 3m gazebo for our garden patio here in Ireland. I've had cheap and cheerful before and finally decided that replacing a gazebo not fit for purpose every other year was not a good option. Time to find the dogs b's! The combination of CoVid19 and Brexit raised all sorts of challenges but the Gazeboshop team met and surmounted them all admirably. When we finally beat the import/export bureaucracy everything arrived as ordered and in perfect condition. I have now just erected our new gazebo on the patio in time for the Irish summer (ha ha!) and I have to say I am well impressed with the material and design quality of this kit. The metal frame is superbly engineered, roof and wall materials are strong and well assembled/stitched and the super strong zips and Velcro fastenings will ensure everything stays where it should! Excellent value for money. Looking forward to enjoying our new purple.people.eater gazebo. Well done Gazeboshop!
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Gazeboshop 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Gazeboshop 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Had an issue where item we ordered was not in stock, rectified quickly and alternative product delivery arranged for next day. Good service!
Fabulous service with a great product, we are The Coffee Guys a small street coffee business & our gazebo & tables look great with our logo on. Angelina was a star & looked after our requirements very well.
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Extremely pleased with my purchases from Gazeboshop.com. Quality of product (Hex Extreme) is superb , these gazebos are well designed, robust and easy to put up. The quality of the fabric used for roof/wall panels very strong and durable. All enquiries dealt with in a friendly and knowledgeable manner and delivery quick, easy and efficient .Would not hesitate to recommend product and company.
Impressed with the quality and strength of the 3m x 3m gazebo, far better than expected for the price. Once fixed properly to the floor, has withstood some significant winds / weather very well. One small design flaw, no vents, so lots of condensation inside from people breathing, very difficult to use with sides closed. Customer Service was responsive, particularly through the 'brexit' delivery difficulties out of their control. Overall, would buy from these guys again.
I placed my order just before the most difficult shipping time - Xmas was coming and there was a backup at the docks. Gazebo shop maintained contact throughout, managing expectations to the point that I had resigned myself to a new year delivery. At the very last minute an email informed me that the ship had docked and that the courier would get to me in time for Xmasa d do it was... received my order by midday on Xmas Eve! Well done and many thanks to all involved.
I have spent nearly £700 on a series 50 gazebo. It is so soaking wet and dripping inside it is not fit for any purpose. I phoned them before ordering to explain that I needed it so I could continue childminding outside. All the tables and chairs are soaking wet. They won't dry out. Nobody from the company has phoned to give me any advice.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Further to the telephone conversation you had with our Director we are pleased to confirm that the gazebo was not leaking but that the water inside the gazebo was due to a build-up of condensation. Once you opened up the gazebo and allowed the air to circulate around the inside of the gazebo, the gazebo dried out. Unfortunately condensation will occur during winter months if the gazebo is not ventilated. Kind regards, Sam (Gazeboshop)
My company ordered a few Gazebos at 8am which the website stated they would be delivered next day. I ordered them online and paid for them receiving a confirmation email of our order. Presuming they would be delivered on time. We permitted a further 7 days for delivery on top of the next day delivery which was quoted in order to allow for slower delivery times. We went out on a full day of business for our company and this company did not respond until 6.5 hours after we purchased them from their online store. They emailed to state that they had attempted to call, however we have no missed calls on our company phone and no voicemails either. We called them as soon as we received the email that there were no gazebos available and that they their online catalogue doesn’t represent their stock levels at all. As a company who regularly purchase upwards of 30 Gazebos per year, we had come across one of their premium Gazebos in the course of business and wanted to give them a try at being our new supplier. However, absolutely not after the poor excuse for customer service that was given to us. There was no offer of a reduction off a higher model which was all they had remaining to cover their mistake, no alternative offered in the slightest. And generally no f’s given, they made no attempt to work with us to offer us something. As a result of not receiving these Gazebos we had to cancel 2 orders that we had taken immediately after purchasing as we had no reason to believe that they would not be with us. In this day and age to have an online store and fail to keep it up to date with stock levels is criminal. I would avoid using this company unless you call them up to check stock levels, their recording of stock is appalling online. As I didn’t receive the product I cannot rate on the quality hence why I couldn’t give a 1 star either as that would be unfair.
Hello, We take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Gazeboshop and we value your feedback. We are sorry we were unable to fulfil your order and supply you with the two gazebos you ordered from us. The items you ordered were shown on the website as being in stock as we had been expecting a delivery of those goods on the 14th December 2020. Only to be told by the shipping company (on the evening of the 14th) that these goods had not yet been moved from a port in Europe where the vessel that was carrying these goods had been diverted too due to the port congestion at Felixstowe. We find ourselves in unprecedented times, with the chaos at the Port of Felixstowe presenting us with daily and everchanging challenges - goods scheduled for delivery are not arriving as planned and the information we are receiving from our carriers is minimal and provisional/subject to change on an hourly/daily basis. Sadly we can only work with the information we have so it has been very difficult to keep all product lines permanently updated due to the continual changes in schedules and delivery. On the rare occasion that we are unable to supply an item listed on our website, we get in contact with customers (as we did with yourself) the same day that the order is received. It is our company policy to inform all customers by phone or email the same day an order is received if we are unable to fulfil it on that day (as we did with yourself, Lynne). As we were not receiving accurate and firm dates from our shipping company as to when the container (carrying the goods you required) was to be delivered, we were unable to confirm to you when the goods you ordered would be available. We accept customer orders in good faith and on the guarantee that shipments are delivered to us on time. We are sad to read that you were not satisfied with the service that you received from us on this occasion. Our team did their best and gave you the facts as they knew them at that time. To address your point regarding notifications for items out of stock; we are in the process of updating our website, our new site will go live over the next couple of months and will include live stock availability. Kind regards, Sam (Gazeboshop)
Please put any notification somewhere on the site to call and make sure the item we pay for is in stock, I placed an order; and receiving an email next day morning as it's not in stock. when I need it in two days time. really upset about it.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. To clarify we contacted you on the working day we received your online order. To address your point regarding notifications for items out of stock; we are in the process of updating our website, our new site will go live over the next couple of months and will include live stock availability. Your opinion is important to us and we value your feedback. Kind regards, Sam (Gazeboshop)
Ordered 3m x 3m 50 series in grey online but unfortunately not in stock for 3-4 weeks. Informed via email around 3 hrs after online order and offered alternative colours which I declined as only wanted grey. Informed that the website does not show live stock, which is a shame these days, but the customer service was otherwise excellent. Full refund completed next working day with a copy of the SagePay transaction sent by email. As I feel these reviews are more about service than goods I have given 4 stars (4.75 would be the choice, but not possible). I would have gone a full 5 stars had live stock been in place as everything else is there! I will return at a later date to see if the availability has changed and order one but, for now, I have gone for a cheaper option elsewhere to get me by.
Quick service, lovely gazebo and great customer service. I would definitely order again.
Just bought a green midrange 3m x 3m gazebo for my new market stall and I was very pleased. The quality appears to be very good. There was a problem with the carrying case for the frame, so I emailed Gazeboshop and received a replacement within 2 days. Excellent quality and service.
Buzzard Valley Vineyard I bought my gazebo from the gazebo shop about 6 years ago after they were recommended to me . The gazebo has been to lots of shows where I have sold our wine and stood up to all kinds of weather , including high wind ! Although due to me picking up the weights before taking the wall off last year it flipped over and bent 2 of the roof struts but within 3 days of me telling then the replacements arrived at a very reasonable price . Last month one of the walls disappeared so I rang Luigi and he looked to see if he could find a replacement hidden away somewhere but when he couldn't I had a pack off 4 off him with the new top corner removed style and they were brilliant Thank you so much for every thing Peter
Just received our 2nd gazebo from gazeboshop. We have had our first for Over 2 years now and we just needed some extra space so we brought another 3x3m and joined them up with the gutter and joining system. The gazebos are great and so is the service. Would recommend.
Purchased the LED lights for our market gazebo. Really lightweight, compact and easy to attach. Even come in their own little case for storage. The only downside is the cable is too short. It could do with being another metre longer.
Taken delivery recently of my 2nd 4x8m 50 series, and a new roof for my first which we have given a serious battering in the last 3 years . I cannot recommend enough the quality of product and service!
Gazeboshop is rated 4.59 based on 376 reviews