Gazeboshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazeboshop
Telephone
Read Gazeboshop Reviews

Tell us how Gazeboshop made you happy
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Baby Bones
We ordered a 'heavy duty' gazebo, with sides & later purchased the recommended heavy weights for feet last year...at a total cost of around £450. We used this gazebo in our small back garden which is sheltered on all sides. It's predecessor was a B&Q pop up which lasted (in all weathers) 15 years. We were extremely disappointed (to say the least) to find the roof has somehow collapsed & all the rain has pooled on one corner causing the cover to rip On contacting The Gazebo Shop the reply we had was: Unfortunately the damage caused is not cover under warranty. Our gazebos are not permanent structures and should not be left unattended. So if you're planning to purchase this heavy duty gazebo you must not leave it up attended overnight but just put up & take down each time you want to use it - how ridiculous! I rang & spoke to the manager/owner? who was immediately on the defensive and extremely rude & unhelpful. Save yourself £100’s of pounds and buy a cheaper (B&Q type) as they last much much longer and you haven’t got to deal with RUDE people either!
My company ordered a few Gazebos at 8am which the website stated they would be delivered next day. I ordered them online and paid for them receiving a confirmation email of our order. Presuming they would be delivered on time. We permitted a further 7 days for delivery on top of the next day delivery which was quoted in order to allow for slower delivery times. We went out on a full day of business for our company and this company did not respond until 6.5 hours after we purchased them from their online store. They emailed to state that they had attempted to call, however we have no missed calls on our company phone and no voicemails either. We called them as soon as we received the email that there were no gazebos available and that they their online catalogue doesn’t represent their stock levels at all. As a company who regularly purchase upwards of 30 Gazebos per year, we had come across one of their premium Gazebos in the course of business and wanted to give them a try at being our new supplier. However, absolutely not after the poor excuse for customer service that was given to us. There was no offer of a reduction off a higher model which was all they had remaining to cover their mistake, no alternative offered in the slightest. And generally no f’s given, they made no attempt to work with us to offer us something. As a result of not receiving these Gazebos we had to cancel 2 orders that we had taken immediately after purchasing as we had no reason to believe that they would not be with us. In this day and age to have an online store and fail to keep it up to date with stock levels is criminal. I would avoid using this company unless you call them up to check stock levels, their recording of stock is appalling online. As I didn’t receive the product I cannot rate on the quality hence why I couldn’t give a 1 star either as that would be unfair.
Hello, We take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Gazeboshop and we value your feedback. We are sorry we were unable to fulfil your order and supply you with the two gazebos you ordered from us. The items you ordered were shown on the website as being in stock as we had been expecting a delivery of those goods on the 14th December 2020. Only to be told by the shipping company (on the evening of the 14th) that these goods had not yet been moved from a port in Europe where the vessel that was carrying these goods had been diverted too due to the port congestion at Felixstowe. We find ourselves in unprecedented times, with the chaos at the Port of Felixstowe presenting us with daily and everchanging challenges - goods scheduled for delivery are not arriving as planned and the information we are receiving from our carriers is minimal and provisional/subject to change on an hourly/daily basis. Sadly we can only work with the information we have so it has been very difficult to keep all product lines permanently updated due to the continual changes in schedules and delivery. On the rare occasion that we are unable to supply an item listed on our website, we get in contact with customers (as we did with yourself) the same day that the order is received. It is our company policy to inform all customers by phone or email the same day an order is received if we are unable to fulfil it on that day (as we did with yourself, Lynne). As we were not receiving accurate and firm dates from our shipping company as to when the container (carrying the goods you required) was to be delivered, we were unable to confirm to you when the goods you ordered would be available. We accept customer orders in good faith and on the guarantee that shipments are delivered to us on time. We are sad to read that you were not satisfied with the service that you received from us on this occasion. Our team did their best and gave you the facts as they knew them at that time. To address your point regarding notifications for items out of stock; we are in the process of updating our website, our new site will go live over the next couple of months and will include live stock availability. Kind regards, Sam (Gazeboshop)
Please put any notification somewhere on the site to call and make sure the item we pay for is in stock, I placed an order; and receiving an email next day morning as it's not in stock. when I need it in two days time. really upset about it.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. To clarify we contacted you on the working day we received your online order. To address your point regarding notifications for items out of stock; we are in the process of updating our website, our new site will go live over the next couple of months and will include live stock availability. Your opinion is important to us and we value your feedback. Kind regards, Sam (Gazeboshop)
Taken delivery recently of my 2nd 4x8m 50 series, and a new roof for my first which we have given a serious battering in the last 3 years . I cannot recommend enough the quality of product and service!
Brought a steel trader gazebo after being advised it would be suitable to be up all year round and it can't cope with any wind!Have visited the company explaining the issues I was having and was instructed on how to stop legs from popping.One month it has failed despite following instructions.The material is tearing in the wind.This is my first ever gazebo and I have 1000kg in weight to anchor it and it's not enough as it rocks.If you want a permanent structure don't buy a gazebo
fantastic customer service and a great product for the price and did not flow away in the winds we have just had over the last 2 day recommend to all my friends but i would say it is best to buy the waits they sell as well.
We run a security company and urgently needed two high quality, durable gazebos with side panels, weights and guy ropes for festival and outdoor events. Having searched online we found Gazeboshop had exactly what we needed and could deliver quickly. Ordering was easy - they had all the accessories in stock - and delivery was when they said it would be - the very next day! The quality is excellent - they were set up together as one big gazebo and withstood some serious wind and rain. They even played a part in Glasthomebury. Absolutely delighted!
Very poor customer service, mucked around from start. Ordered a next day delivery tent (in stock) at nearly £700, no delivery, no update email, no contact from company. Called the company to find out what was happening, hadn't shipped order as received after 1pm. (There was a general couldn't care less attitude from the lady.) Called days later, new girl, nice on manner on phone and she checked status. Told no stock till 24th. "The lady who does online orders was supposed to get in touch with me". No one made any contact with me. Now waiting on a refund. Seriously, a very poor service. Now ordered a next day delivery from another company.
Friendly staff and very helpful. Great quality goods, very pleased with the whole transaction. Definitely recommend this company.
Order was suddenly not available after payment had gone through. Order arrived wrong, tables did not have the correct tabletop. After buying the Gazebo without the walls, I could not order a full Wall set afterwards. Ordered a "Half Wall Kit" which, based on the presented image, showed a full set of walls around the gazebo but the "Kit" was only one side of it, other sides could not be bought separately. Service quality is extremely poor, their live chat does not respond quickly, takes hours to communicate.
We are very sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with the service that you received from us. As your review was posted anonymously we are unable to trace your order back to investigate what went wrong. If you can contact us with your details we will investigate what actually happened - Contact us on 01295 258922 or sales@gazeboshop.co.uk. We take customer satisfaction taken very seriously at Gazeboshop and we apologise for your recent experience.
The team at Gazeboshop have been supportive right from the beginning, from understanding our requirements, working with us to give us options and a real quick delivery for over 400 units within a couple of days. The after sales has also been fantastic with quick responses and options to purchase more units ready for next day delivery. Thank you to all
Ordered my HD Steel Gazebo on Monday morning it came the following Friday lunchtime in three boxes, frame, canopy, sides. Erected the next day so simple ,fantastic. Every thing about this Gazebo says QUALITY. For me this Gazebo which i will be using in my garden, was a very good buy,(maybe to good for home use!) but by paying just a bit more, I have a very good product which will last me years. Many thanks
Fantastic products really strong impressive Gazebos, really helpful staff, delivered on time for the reopening of my pub restaurant. Cant praise this company enough five stars.
fab customer service. very helful and personal service. we ordered 2 gazebos for our surgery during the covid 19 pandemic. This enabled us to continue seeing patients safely whilst protecting our staff. The company provided us with a larger gazebo at no extra cost, as the one we ordered was out of stock- this was such a fantastic gesture on their part. A big thankyou from all the team at princess street surgery for supporting us during the pandemic. your gazebos have been fantastic, Thankyou on behalf of the surgery Dr.Gail Thomas
I ordered the heavy duty 3mx3m gazebo on 29th May, have just taken delivery, this gazebo is supposed th be heat sealed, however I have noticed at least 3 small holes on the canopy. I spent almost £240 and expect a lot more. I have been calling and no reply The stitching is quite untidy and this is where the leak is I've had cheaper gazebos that lasted more than a few days.
Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with the gazebo canopy you received from us. In order to investigate the fault with your canopy further could you please email us on sales@gazeboshop.co.uk with your name and order details etc (including pictures of the canopy) and we can look into this for you. We take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Gazeboshop and we apologise that you have been unable to get through to a member of our team.
I purchased a 3x3m 40 Hex Gazebo at the beginning of the year for my business, I have just come back to purchase a second one as my company is growing from strength to strength. The 40 Hex frame is a very strong and reliable, it stands up to the british weather well with the steel weights that I brought with my original gazebo Highly recommend to any business out there which needs a gazebo for trading or for shelter
Purchased a trader steel gazebo approximately 3 months ago , I have used the product about twice a week sinceand now have 7 holes in the canopy. I telephoned customer service and sent in pictures. I was contacted by a manager who informed me that the holes were probably caused by the product jiggling around in the bag when it is transported and catching in the mechanism. When I stated how disappointed I was that this had happened after only 3 months he offered a new canopy at a cost to myself of only £50 which he told me “wasn’t very much money “. I would like to point out to anyone thinking of purchasing one of these gazebos even though it states on the website that the canopies and side walls have a 12 month warranty there are probably very few circumstances when this will be granted. On the plus side the frame is great. I always think you should judge a company on their after sales service and I’m afraid the gazebo shop do not score very highly
Hi Donna, Thank you for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. I am very sorry you feel less than satisfied with the after-sales service you have received from us. However, as we have already explained and as you are aware, our gazebo frames come supplied with ‘Gazebo Care Instructions’ and these are quite clear in stating that whilst the gazebo canopy can stay attached to the frame, there are pros and cons and we (Gazeboshop) recommend removing it. Obviously leaving the canopy attached to the frame saves time (although it only takes a couple of minutes to remove and replace). On the other hand if you use it professionally for exhibitions, markets etc. and the shelter is often being transported, we DO NOT recommend leaving the canopy attached. The reason being that the vibrations and shaking during transport can cause the frame parts and joints to rub against the fabric/pvc coating and thus inflicting damage to the canvas. These instructions can also be found online under our FAQs: https://bit.ly/2MlDZI0 We advise our customers to REMOVE the canopy from the frame after use, as leaving the canopy on during transportation may cause excessive wear and tear which is NOT covered under warranty. I am however glad to hear you’re happy with the frame itself. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
They were really helpful and patient working with us to get the printing just right. The Gazebo looks great and several people have commented on its quality. It remained bone dry inside despite a thunderstorm and torrential rain on its first outing.
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 5th June 2018
We are an events company so our Gazebos are out in all weathers and put up with a fair amount of abuse. The 5 stars, says Very Good, I would actually say they are excellent. We have never had to replace any moving parts and only this year needed to replace a canopy after 7 years due to damage caused by ourselves. After sales service has been excellent. If you are after a gazebo that will last and can be repaired it needed, then look no further.
Excellent product very good quality and value And can I say Ashleigh in your office was brilliant very helpful and a delight to deal with. If she ever moves to Reading and needs a job shes got one here
Gazeboshop is rated 4.59 based on 375 reviews