Gazeboshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazeboshop
Telephone
Read Gazeboshop Reviews

Tell us how Gazeboshop made you happy
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Baby Bones
My company ordered a few Gazebos at 8am which the website stated they would be delivered next day. I ordered them online and paid for them receiving a confirmation email of our order. Presuming they would be delivered on time. We permitted a further 7 days for delivery on top of the next day delivery which was quoted in order to allow for slower delivery times. We went out on a full day of business for our company and this company did not respond until 6.5 hours after we purchased them from their online store. They emailed to state that they had attempted to call, however we have no missed calls on our company phone and no voicemails either. We called them as soon as we received the email that there were no gazebos available and that they their online catalogue doesn’t represent their stock levels at all. As a company who regularly purchase upwards of 30 Gazebos per year, we had come across one of their premium Gazebos in the course of business and wanted to give them a try at being our new supplier. However, absolutely not after the poor excuse for customer service that was given to us. There was no offer of a reduction off a higher model which was all they had remaining to cover their mistake, no alternative offered in the slightest. And generally no f’s given, they made no attempt to work with us to offer us something. As a result of not receiving these Gazebos we had to cancel 2 orders that we had taken immediately after purchasing as we had no reason to believe that they would not be with us. In this day and age to have an online store and fail to keep it up to date with stock levels is criminal. I would avoid using this company unless you call them up to check stock levels, their recording of stock is appalling online. As I didn’t receive the product I cannot rate on the quality hence why I couldn’t give a 1 star either as that would be unfair.
Hello, We take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Gazeboshop and we value your feedback. We are sorry we were unable to fulfil your order and supply you with the two gazebos you ordered from us. The items you ordered were shown on the website as being in stock as we had been expecting a delivery of those goods on the 14th December 2020. Only to be told by the shipping company (on the evening of the 14th) that these goods had not yet been moved from a port in Europe where the vessel that was carrying these goods had been diverted too due to the port congestion at Felixstowe. We find ourselves in unprecedented times, with the chaos at the Port of Felixstowe presenting us with daily and everchanging challenges - goods scheduled for delivery are not arriving as planned and the information we are receiving from our carriers is minimal and provisional/subject to change on an hourly/daily basis. Sadly we can only work with the information we have so it has been very difficult to keep all product lines permanently updated due to the continual changes in schedules and delivery. On the rare occasion that we are unable to supply an item listed on our website, we get in contact with customers (as we did with yourself) the same day that the order is received. It is our company policy to inform all customers by phone or email the same day an order is received if we are unable to fulfil it on that day (as we did with yourself, Lynne). As we were not receiving accurate and firm dates from our shipping company as to when the container (carrying the goods you required) was to be delivered, we were unable to confirm to you when the goods you ordered would be available. We accept customer orders in good faith and on the guarantee that shipments are delivered to us on time. We are sad to read that you were not satisfied with the service that you received from us on this occasion. Our team did their best and gave you the facts as they knew them at that time. To address your point regarding notifications for items out of stock; we are in the process of updating our website, our new site will go live over the next couple of months and will include live stock availability. Kind regards, Sam (Gazeboshop)
We're still waiting for the other two bags in the initial order I placed in August. Will these be coming soon?
Delivery was a complete disaster. The gazebo itself when it finally all arrived (approx two weeks after ordering) is very good. The carry bag needs to be made of sterner material - already showing signs of wear.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback and please accept our apology for the delayed delivery Jo. I understand you received your gazebo frame and leg weights in good time and that our couriers unfortunately misplaced your gazebo canopy. Our Sales team refunded you the original carriage charge and worked hard to rectify the situation as quickly as possible; I understand you had to wait two weeks to receive a replacement canopy due to lack of stock. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. Again we’re very sorry you were let down on this occasion. I am however glad to hear you’re happy with the product itself. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
The artwork department are not co-operative or competent. Our gazebo was delivered after our event. We had to redo all artwork ourselves. Wouldn't use this company again. The final finish of gazebo was good, but this was mainly due to our own art-working.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry you feel your experience with our artwork department was less than adequate. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. Without knowing who you are it is difficult for me to investigate further. Could you please contact us on 01295 258922 to discuss your complaint. Once again we are sorry you feel let down on this occasion. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
It seems that emails relating to our order were lost, so we had to repeat all of the order and delivery details via email. I'd have at least expected everything to be stored on some kind of ordering system. The delivery wasn't very smooth either, with everything apparently being out for delivery on the same day. On the first day only the frame of the gazebo arrived. The following day the canopy and sides turned up, but I was still missing 2 sets of leg weights. I emailed to find out where they were, only to be told that they were out of stock. The gazebo itself is good, but a bit more attention to detail in the ordering and communication please.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry you feel your experience with our Sales team and the delivery itself was less than adequate. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. Without knowing who you are it is difficult for me to investigate further. Could you please contact us on 01295 258922 to discuss your complaint. Once again we are sorry you feel let down on this occasion. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
The back wall of the gazebo was personalised to my instruction. However, the panels that were stitched together overlapped and the writing was obscured. I made contact immediately and spoke with Angelina Gibson on 11th September 2017 who assured me another replacement would be sent to me. Nearly four weeks later, I still have not received the replacement. I expect action immediately.
Hi Irene, Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry you feel less than satisfied with the service you have received to date. To my understanding you approved the wrong telephone number to be printed on to the gazebo canopy initially which our Sales Rep, Angelina quickly resolved for you and kindly reprinted at a reduced rate. And yes we can only apologise again for the stitching lines across the artwork on your back wall. As you are aware Angelina did everything she could and arranged to get this reprinted for you free of charge. We’re sorry there has been a delay with delivery however I believe Angelina has already been in touch with you as your back wall is now ready to be dispatched. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. Once again we are sorry you feel let down on this occasion. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
very poor email communication. had to wait almost all day for a reply.
I was quoted £10 for parts for my bike box. Delivery was £7 for a very small light packet and with VAT I was charged £21!!!! No problem with the service provided.
I purchased the Concertina Counter 3m. Within a month (roughly 12 uses) the table top hinges have come apart... The leg framework is great, strong and has gone without fault but the table top is not anywhere near as hardy.
Ordered navy got royal blue. No pegs for the legs. Got told we do not supply them you have to buy some. Consider the price of gazebo. A few pegs would not go amiss. No bag supplied for the roof cover
Phoned shop to ask about gazebos, they told me they had good stocks if we wanted to drive over, after 1.1/2 hrs driving, told they didn't have the waterproof type/model we wanted. So picked another model, took it home tried to put the 2 units together, when trying to put together it was found that would not have been able to stop water from pouring inside the gazebo. So we drove back again and was told that we had not been given all the extra bits needed to put 2 units together properly so water would not leak inside the units. So we then upgrade to a single same size as the twin units gazebos, but only to find when we got back home that it took 4 people to pull this unit up into position. The sales person we had didn't really know his job or offer any good advice, so be aware to ask about everything if looking to buy.
Can't complain about the quality of the product, but don't expect good customer services if you speak Elysha. When I complained that I thought that the description of certain items were misleading she became quite argumentative and started to raise her voice. I have since e-mailed her manager but haven't received a reply after 5 days..... so far! Like I say, great product but bad customer service. Repeat business?! Doubt it!!!
Hi Terry, Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry you feel your experience with Elysha, our Sales Representative, was less than adequate. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. We are sorry you feel let down on this occasion. To address your complaint with regards to the misleading product descriptions – I understand you expected to receive a Heavy Duty Tie Down Kit and enclosed storage bag to cover your gazebo. Our website clearly states that the Heavy Duty Steel gazebo range comes supplied with both an anchoring tie down kit for soft standing ground and a heavy duty storage bag which is exactly what you received. To clarify the Heavy Duty Tie Down Kit is shown as a related product on the website and is available to purchase at an additional cost. The heavy duty drop over bag is specifically designed to fall just short of the gazebo feet for ease of handling during wet weather or muddy conditions. I have spoken to Elysha’s manager and I’m afraid he has not received an email from yourself… If you would still like a response from the manager, please forward your complaint onto sales@gazeboshop.co.uk Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
Firstly, I would like to say that our gazebo is perfect and we do love it, however, the process was not a smooth one. We first enquired about a gazebo back in October, at that time the colour of the walls we wanted were not available, we were assured that they would be in at the end of the month. We purchased the order beginning of November, the walls were still not available. Our gazebo was despatched at the beginning of December, without the walls as they still were not in stock, even though there were promised and a special order had gone out for them for us. The courier they used kept saying on their website that they had attempted delivery and had left a card to say so, no card was ever posted through my door, on the day I was told they were definitely coming, I stayed in all day and evening waiting for them, checked their website and it said they had attempted delivery and left a card, this did not happen. The lady I was dealing with was very apologetic, I understand this was not her fault, but still very frustrating. The walls were still not available and this was mid-december. The gazebo was eventually delivered beginning of January, 2 months after it was paid for. The walls were also delivered, 3 months after we were told they would be in stock and available, after being specially ordered for us. We are a charity and we have worked very hard to raise the money to purchase the gazebo. Like I say, we are very happy with the product, but it has not been an easy process and quite stressful. We were given compensation of sand bags, but I feel this was not enough for being messed about so much with the walls.
Hi Sue, Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the reason behind the delay re. your sidewalls was due to raw material supply which we have now rectified. Our apologies for this. As you are aware our Sales Rep, Angelina did everything she could at the time to try and get to the bottom of the failed deliveries. She has since investigated / been in touch with the courier concerned and their response can be found below: "Angelina, I have had a 15 minute conversation with the depot who have confirmed the following. The delivery left you on the 2nd December and premises carded at 10:54 on the 3rd White framed Glass Door with pale green/blue panel at bottom. Card posted through letterbox by driver Angelina called us on the 12th chasing this @ 12:11 it was agreed this would be sent back out on 16th December. Card posted through letterbox by driver This was carded on 16/12 @ 10:24 and again reported White framed Glass Door with pale green/blue panel at bottom.Card posted through letterbox by driver Put back out for delivery on the 19th, this was carded @ 12:01 and again reported White framed Glass Door with pale green/blue panel at bottom.Card posted through letterbox by driver Admittedly Angelina was chasing this at 5pm and the Delivery depot were advised by your Local APC Depot to put this out for a Saturday delivery if this again had failed to be delivered. This request was not actioned by the delivery depot. Put back out for delivery again on the 23rd and carded at 11:00 and again reported White framed Glass Door with pale green/blue panel at bottom.Card posted through letterbox by driver This parcel was then returned back to us in Banbury and returned to the sender on 5th January. In turn you resent the item on the 5th January to this customer. This was carded on 6/1/15 @ 10:25 White framed Glass Door with pale green/blue panel at bottom.Card posted through letterbox by driver Delivered to customer on 8th January at 11:18 The driver who eventually delivered the goods was the same driver that attempted ALL deliveries to this address, has been with the company approx 11 years and remembers the address well Sorry for the delay in response, I have spoken myself to the driver to confirm all the above details are correct. Secondly I have confirmed via the EPODS (which do have trackers in them) of being outside those premises on the recorded times and dates given above." Regards, Emma Gough Heart Of England Distribution Services Ltd Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. We are sorry you feel let down on this occasion. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
Gazeboshop is rated 4.59 based on 376 reviews