Gazeboshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazeboshop
Telephone
Read Gazeboshop Reviews

Tell us how Gazeboshop made you happy
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Baby Bones
Super customer service. Our pink 3mx3m gazebo has been a fabulous addition to the garden and has completely withstood some hair raising weather. It really is a quality product. Gazebo Shop is an excellent company to deal with.
Hi. I just wanted to say how fantastic our new gazebo is, and how brilliant your customer service was. When you didn’t have what we wanted available by the date it was meant to be here according to the website, you phoned me, upgraded our product, and had it here a day later. And the gazebo itself... sturdy and really great quality. Not like the previous one we had AT ALL. Thank you so much for your help. Being outside and being able to use the gazebo (whilst not expecting it to blow away/collapse every two minutes) after such a tough year really will make a difference. Thank you again!
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Did my research and ordered an Extreme Hex 50 3m x 3m gazebo for our garden patio here in Ireland. I've had cheap and cheerful before and finally decided that replacing a gazebo not fit for purpose every other year was not a good option. Time to find the dogs b's! The combination of CoVid19 and Brexit raised all sorts of challenges but the Gazeboshop team met and surmounted them all admirably. When we finally beat the import/export bureaucracy everything arrived as ordered and in perfect condition. I have now just erected our new gazebo on the patio in time for the Irish summer (ha ha!) and I have to say I am well impressed with the material and design quality of this kit. The metal frame is superbly engineered, roof and wall materials are strong and well assembled/stitched and the super strong zips and Velcro fastenings will ensure everything stays where it should! Excellent value for money. Looking forward to enjoying our new purple.people.eater gazebo. Well done Gazeboshop!
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Gazeboshop 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Gazeboshop 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Had an issue where item we ordered was not in stock, rectified quickly and alternative product delivery arranged for next day. Good service!
Fabulous service with a great product, we are The Coffee Guys a small street coffee business & our gazebo & tables look great with our logo on. Angelina was a star & looked after our requirements very well.
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Extremely pleased with my purchases from Gazeboshop.com. Quality of product (Hex Extreme) is superb , these gazebos are well designed, robust and easy to put up. The quality of the fabric used for roof/wall panels very strong and durable. All enquiries dealt with in a friendly and knowledgeable manner and delivery quick, easy and efficient .Would not hesitate to recommend product and company.
I placed my order just before the most difficult shipping time - Xmas was coming and there was a backup at the docks. Gazebo shop maintained contact throughout, managing expectations to the point that I had resigned myself to a new year delivery. At the very last minute an email informed me that the ship had docked and that the courier would get to me in time for Xmasa d do it was... received my order by midday on Xmas Eve! Well done and many thanks to all involved.
Quick service, lovely gazebo and great customer service. I would definitely order again.
Just bought a green midrange 3m x 3m gazebo for my new market stall and I was very pleased. The quality appears to be very good. There was a problem with the carrying case for the frame, so I emailed Gazeboshop and received a replacement within 2 days. Excellent quality and service.
Buzzard Valley Vineyard I bought my gazebo from the gazebo shop about 6 years ago after they were recommended to me . The gazebo has been to lots of shows where I have sold our wine and stood up to all kinds of weather , including high wind ! Although due to me picking up the weights before taking the wall off last year it flipped over and bent 2 of the roof struts but within 3 days of me telling then the replacements arrived at a very reasonable price . Last month one of the walls disappeared so I rang Luigi and he looked to see if he could find a replacement hidden away somewhere but when he couldn't I had a pack off 4 off him with the new top corner removed style and they were brilliant Thank you so much for every thing Peter
Just received our 2nd gazebo from gazeboshop. We have had our first for Over 2 years now and we just needed some extra space so we brought another 3x3m and joined them up with the gutter and joining system. The gazebos are great and so is the service. Would recommend.
Purchased the LED lights for our market gazebo. Really lightweight, compact and easy to attach. Even come in their own little case for storage. The only downside is the cable is too short. It could do with being another metre longer.
Taken delivery recently of my 2nd 4x8m 50 series, and a new roof for my first which we have given a serious battering in the last 3 years . I cannot recommend enough the quality of product and service!
fantastic customer service and a great product for the price and did not flow away in the winds we have just had over the last 2 day recommend to all my friends but i would say it is best to buy the waits they sell as well.
We run a security company and urgently needed two high quality, durable gazebos with side panels, weights and guy ropes for festival and outdoor events. Having searched online we found Gazeboshop had exactly what we needed and could deliver quickly. Ordering was easy - they had all the accessories in stock - and delivery was when they said it would be - the very next day! The quality is excellent - they were set up together as one big gazebo and withstood some serious wind and rain. They even played a part in Glasthomebury. Absolutely delighted!
The team at Gazeboshop have been supportive right from the beginning, from understanding our requirements, working with us to give us options and a real quick delivery for over 400 units within a couple of days. The after sales has also been fantastic with quick responses and options to purchase more units ready for next day delivery. Thank you to all
Ordered my HD Steel Gazebo on Monday morning it came the following Friday lunchtime in three boxes, frame, canopy, sides. Erected the next day so simple ,fantastic. Every thing about this Gazebo says QUALITY. For me this Gazebo which i will be using in my garden, was a very good buy,(maybe to good for home use!) but by paying just a bit more, I have a very good product which will last me years. Many thanks
Fantastic products really strong impressive Gazebos, really helpful staff, delivered on time for the reopening of my pub restaurant. Cant praise this company enough five stars.
fab customer service. very helful and personal service. we ordered 2 gazebos for our surgery during the covid 19 pandemic. This enabled us to continue seeing patients safely whilst protecting our staff. The company provided us with a larger gazebo at no extra cost, as the one we ordered was out of stock- this was such a fantastic gesture on their part. A big thankyou from all the team at princess street surgery for supporting us during the pandemic. your gazebos have been fantastic, Thankyou on behalf of the surgery Dr.Gail Thomas
Fast service and very helpful. I have many comments on my gazebo on how gud it looks. I’m really impressed with it.
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 9th July 2020