Gazeboshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazeboshop
Telephone
Read Gazeboshop Reviews

Tell us how Gazeboshop made you happy
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Baby Bones
I ordered the heavy duty 3mx3m gazebo on 29th May, have just taken delivery, this gazebo is supposed th be heat sealed, however I have noticed at least 3 small holes on the canopy. I spent almost £240 and expect a lot more. I have been calling and no reply The stitching is quite untidy and this is where the leak is I've had cheaper gazebos that lasted more than a few days.
Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with the gazebo canopy you received from us. In order to investigate the fault with your canopy further could you please email us on sales@gazeboshop.co.uk with your name and order details etc (including pictures of the canopy) and we can look into this for you. We take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Gazeboshop and we apologise that you have been unable to get through to a member of our team.
Bought the heavy duty 3m x 3m gazebo. We are impressed by the gazebo. Only buy though if you are prepared to buy another bag. The one supplied is a health and safety hazard, not suitable for lifting. The length means that the gazebo falls out one end as the toggle is insufficient to keep it secure. Tried to organise an exchange but the company was not prepared to do this.
Hi I had a couple of broken parts on the steel frame Gazebo I bought. All plastic a foot and an elbow type top piece. I still haven't had the replacement parts despite a phone vcall and two emails with photos of the broken bits and the packaging. Still waiting to have a call to tell me they are sending the parts.
Hi Rob, Further to our telephone conversation, it seems the reason that the photographs that were sent through to us must have been over 10 megabytes, which exceeds the size of file we can receive through our email system so we never got to see the photographs. Today we have dispatched the parts that were damaged while the goods were in transit to you . Please accept our apologies for not getting back to you sooner.
Decent price, fast delivery and a good promotional discount. I would rate the product quality as 3.8 out of 5. No doubt the Gazeboshop sell some premium Gazebos at a higher price. For what I paid I guess its very decent and portable.
"Speedy delivery and the build quality of the gazebo is very good. Easy to erect. The four main tent pegs are excellent, but for the price I would expect more and better quality pegs for the side walls"
Hi, Thank you for your feedback Alan. To clarify all of our gazebos are supplied with a heavy duty tie down kit as standard; this kit consists of 4 large pegs and a camlock strap set (to be tied around the frame itself). I’m not sure what you’re referring to with regards to the sidewall pegs? We also sell an extra heavy duty tie down kit; this kit consists of 4 large pegs and a ratchet set (to be fastened to the frame itself) should you wish to upgrade your kit. Any further questions, please feel free to call the office on 01295 258922 who will be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
Item was delivered on the day stated
Items were definitely in stock and quickly delivered
Old gazebo of the same spec was far superior quality, new version is nowhere near the same, although the release pin handles are better, rest of unit is very unstable and bends/moves lots, the older version (i had 2 of, were far more stable)
Its a strong frame but the canopy is fraying and coming unstitched ...so i'm disappointed with that.
item took 3 months to arrive... tried putting me in steel version as it transpired item was listed wrong on website. fair dues it was honoured but then no holdall/bag for main units had to chase, there is no paperwork, instructions, care information whatsoever. also on videos i had to search on you tube to set it up, mine is different to the compact ones on there... they wind the centre shaft up with winding handle..also the top cover/roof section is perm mounted to main unit so much easier to erect. unimpressed to be fair.
Hi Chris, Thank you for your feedback. Our apologies for the delay however you were told (at time of ordering) that stock wasn’t due in until the end of February/beginning of March. With regards to the incorrect listing on website – unfortunately the particular product in question underwent changes / was redesigned and part of this was the way the product was to be packaged. This meant that the storage bag would come in a separate package. We are sorry you had to chase us for this. To avoid this happening in future the storage bag is now packaged together with the frame (rather than two separate packages). Re. Missing paperwork, instructions and care information – again we’re sorry you didn’t receive these. This paperwork is now included in the packaging of the frame with the instructions. The video you refer to was for our Compact Steel frame which does have a wind up peak pole. Our Compact Aluminium frames however have a pull up pole – a video for this will be available shortly. Our apologies for the this. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. We are sorry you feel let down on this occasion. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
Gazeboshop is rated 4.59 based on 375 reviews