Gazeboshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazeboshop
Telephone
Read Gazeboshop Reviews

Tell us how Gazeboshop made you happy
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Baby Bones
Impressed with the quality and strength of the 3m x 3m gazebo, far better than expected for the price. Once fixed properly to the floor, has withstood some significant winds / weather very well. One small design flaw, no vents, so lots of condensation inside from people breathing, very difficult to use with sides closed. Customer Service was responsive, particularly through the 'brexit' delivery difficulties out of their control. Overall, would buy from these guys again.
I have spent nearly £700 on a series 50 gazebo. It is so soaking wet and dripping inside it is not fit for any purpose. I phoned them before ordering to explain that I needed it so I could continue childminding outside. All the tables and chairs are soaking wet. They won't dry out. Nobody from the company has phoned to give me any advice.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Further to the telephone conversation you had with our Director we are pleased to confirm that the gazebo was not leaking but that the water inside the gazebo was due to a build-up of condensation. Once you opened up the gazebo and allowed the air to circulate around the inside of the gazebo, the gazebo dried out. Unfortunately condensation will occur during winter months if the gazebo is not ventilated. Kind regards, Sam (Gazeboshop)
Ordered 3m x 3m 50 series in grey online but unfortunately not in stock for 3-4 weeks. Informed via email around 3 hrs after online order and offered alternative colours which I declined as only wanted grey. Informed that the website does not show live stock, which is a shame these days, but the customer service was otherwise excellent. Full refund completed next working day with a copy of the SagePay transaction sent by email. As I feel these reviews are more about service than goods I have given 4 stars (4.75 would be the choice, but not possible). I would have gone a full 5 stars had live stock been in place as everything else is there! I will return at a later date to see if the availability has changed and order one but, for now, I have gone for a cheaper option elsewhere to get me by.
I am very happy with the Gazebo itself and give it 4 stars. However you need 2/3 men to put it up. However the service was extremely poor. After checking that the Gazebo would definitely be delivered within 24hrs if ordered before 1pm it didn't arrive until 3 days later!!!!! I specifically had used this company as I had a 60th birthday party that I had wanted it for. It did not arrive in time for it. The biggest disappointment was that the company didn't actually care. The manager was extremely rude. Also after erecting the Gazebo, the securing kit was missing. We had to go out to buy tent pegs. When I contacted the company they questioned that they were there. A set was sent! No refund was offered for the tent pegs that we had to buy. No further phone calls to apologise. Extremely poor management and customer service!!!!!!!!
Great service very helpful quality products. Webpage needs updating on accessories
The quality of the tent on arrival was very good and it was easy to put up. It arrived in several packages over several days and one of the boxes was rather bashed when it arrived, but nothing had been damaged. The service from the staff was unfailingly friendly and helpful. I am pleased to have used this company and would consider using them again in the future, and I would recommend them to others.
Fair price, good swift service
The service was Good from Start to completion.
Good price ok time delivery good quality
The framework & awning are very good.You stress the structure should be firmly secured & only provide 4 pegs; another 10 pegs would suffice.
Technical support was great bit disappointed with enquiry page as have tried twice to get a estimate but nothing came back as far as costings and delivery straight forward orders through the cart works very well and are always delivered on time
they sold us what we needed :)
Great Gazebo. Carry-bag has ripped itself to shreds at the handles.
The gazebo we bought was good, it was substantial and well made and exactly what we wanted. However, it is heavy and could certainly not be put up by one person. The weights for the feet are so heavy they can't all go into one car or they would damage the car suspension, so it is just as well its needs two or more people to put it up, as we need two cars to transport the gazebo to events.
I think you are a very pleasant group of people. It would make me happier if you would spell my name correctley so you can address you survey to the me? Regards Martyn
Good service
excellent product
We placed an order and it was ready for collection when we arrived. We also like your gazebos.
good service, good communication, helpful staff
We have 4 of your pop up gazebos and am very happy with how solid they are and so easy to erect,the only problem I do have are the sides these are so tight when putting on that the zips are under tension the whole time and so we have 8 sides with broken zips which defeats the object of having sides .Can you not make the sides a little bit longer and improve the quality of the zips .
Gazeboshop is rated 4.59 based on 375 reviews