Gazeboshop Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Gazeboshop

How would you rate Gazeboshop ?

May Millward

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Susan Phillips
"Extremely good quality gazebos, have stood up to some very poor weather whilst others around have been damaged The signage is also very good quality"
Mike Matthews
"Order was made very easy and good arrived in perfect condition. Great product and will use the supplier again"
"They were really helpful and patient working with us to get the printing just right. The Gazebo looks great and several people have commented on its quality. It remained bone dry inside despite a thunderstorm and torrential rain on its first outing."
"Pleasant to deal with. The Gazebo has been great."
"Very happy with my new heavy duty gazebo, as well as the other items I bought from gazebo shop. Pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the materials at the price, easy ordering process and it turned up on time. I have no reservations in recommending gazebo shop."
"We are an events company so our Gazebos are out in all weathers and put up with a fair amount of abuse. The 5 stars, says Very Good, I would actually say they are excellent. We have never had to replace any moving parts and only this year needed to replace a canopy after 7 years due to damage caused by ourselves. After sales service has been excellent. If you are after a gazebo that will last and can be repaired it needed, then look no further."
"Friendly staff and very helpful. Great quality goods, very pleased with the whole transaction. Definitely recommend this company."
"Excellent product very good quality and value And can I say Ashleigh in your office was brilliant very helpful and a delight to deal with. If she ever moves to Reading and needs a job shes got one here"
"Easy ordering and speedy delivery. I ordered an entry level gazebo and the container weights (fill with water or sand) it feels very robust and although much heavier than the garden gazebo I had been using previously, still easy to put up."
"Order was suddenly not available after payment had gone through. Order arrived wrong, tables did not have the correct tabletop. After buying the Gazebo without the walls, I could not order a full Wall set afterwards. Ordered a "Half Wall Kit" which, based on the presented image, showed a full set of walls around the gazebo but the "Kit" was only one side of it, other sides could not be bought separately. Service quality is extremely poor, their live chat does not respond quickly, takes hours to communicate."
We are very sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with the service that you received from us. As your review was posted anonymously we are unable to trace your order back to investigate what went wrong. If you can contact us with your details we will investigate what actually happened - Contact us on 01295 258922 or sales@gazeboshop.co.uk.

We take customer satisfaction taken very seriously at Gazeboshop and we apologise for your recent experience.
"The quality of the tent on arrival was very good and it was easy to put up. It arrived in several packages over several days and one of the boxes was rather bashed when it arrived, but nothing had been damaged. The service from the staff was unfailingly friendly and helpful. I am pleased to have used this company and would consider using them again in the future, and I would recommend them to others."
"Our order arrived slightly earlier than expected. It is a beast of a gazebo and was perfect for our firework function. Easy to assemble and pack away."
"Ordered on a Thursday morning... Delivered next day 🚚"
"Not only excellent quality product, but enhanced with excellent customer service throughout the process. Happy to recommend Gazeboshop Steve Lillywhite (Redbourn Care Group)"
"Hi I had a couple of broken parts on the steel frame Gazebo I bought. All plastic a foot and an elbow type top piece. I still haven't had the replacement parts despite a phone vcall and two emails with photos of the broken bits and the packaging. Still waiting to have a call to tell me they are sending the parts."
Hi Rob, Further to our telephone conversation, it seems the reason that the photographs that were sent through to us must have been over 10 megabytes, which exceeds the size of file we can receive through our email system so we never got to see the photographs.
Today we have dispatched the parts that were damaged while the goods were in transit to you .
Please accept our apologies for not getting back to you sooner.
"Very swift delivery which is all I can comment on at present as it has been too cold to use the gazebo since buying it in November"
"Decent price, fast delivery and a good promotional discount. I would rate the product quality as 3.8 out of 5. No doubt the Gazeboshop sell some premium Gazebos at a higher price. For what I paid I guess its very decent and portable."
"Knew what they were talking about and sold me the part I needed. Very fast and efficient."
"Very helpful staff showed us the products and options. Very pleased withe quality and price."
"Easy ordering to our specifications and quick delivery"
"Very satisfied with the gazebo, easy to erect, and came as promised the day after ordering."
"The delivery was spot on and the Gazebos are truly excellent giving a great professional look to our Market. Will be looking to buy more in the future."
Gazeboshop is rated 4.65 based on 312 reviews