Gazeboshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazeboshop
Telephone
Read Gazeboshop Reviews

Tell us how Gazeboshop made you happy
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The Coffee Guys
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Baby Bones
Purchased a pop up gazebo from Gazeboshop. Delivery came within 2 days so was very fast. One of the support poles for the gazebo was slightly off centre meaning it couldn't be opened. I was unable to sort the problem on my own so I contacted the Gazeboshop. I was on the phone with Luigi who guided me through sorting the issue out. We sorted it out, but in the end I was still unable to open it (my own fault!). Luigi subsequently sent a person to help with getting it up for me the very same day! Excellent customer service overall and would highly recommend
Craig really worked hard to meet a deadline we had, and communication was excellent. I found this company online, did some research on some others, and was very pleased with the result. Great inflatable gazebos, thanks
Arrived the day after ordering as described on the website and used for the first time that weekend, it was tested to the full on its first outing with a stiff gusting wind and frequent heavy showers. It was set up on a hard standing with the cast iron weights, solid as a rock, perfect.
Purchased a trader steel gazebo approximately 3 months ago , I have used the product about twice a week sinceand now have 7 holes in the canopy. I telephoned customer service and sent in pictures. I was contacted by a manager who informed me that the holes were probably caused by the product jiggling around in the bag when it is transported and catching in the mechanism. When I stated how disappointed I was that this had happened after only 3 months he offered a new canopy at a cost to myself of only £50 which he told me “wasn’t very much money “. I would like to point out to anyone thinking of purchasing one of these gazebos even though it states on the website that the canopies and side walls have a 12 month warranty there are probably very few circumstances when this will be granted. On the plus side the frame is great. I always think you should judge a company on their after sales service and I’m afraid the gazebo shop do not score very highly
Hi Donna, Thank you for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and level of service we can. I am very sorry you feel less than satisfied with the after-sales service you have received from us. However, as we have already explained and as you are aware, our gazebo frames come supplied with ‘Gazebo Care Instructions’ and these are quite clear in stating that whilst the gazebo canopy can stay attached to the frame, there are pros and cons and we (Gazeboshop) recommend removing it. Obviously leaving the canopy attached to the frame saves time (although it only takes a couple of minutes to remove and replace). On the other hand if you use it professionally for exhibitions, markets etc. and the shelter is often being transported, we DO NOT recommend leaving the canopy attached. The reason being that the vibrations and shaking during transport can cause the frame parts and joints to rub against the fabric/pvc coating and thus inflicting damage to the canvas. These instructions can also be found online under our FAQs: https://bit.ly/2MlDZI0 We advise our customers to REMOVE the canopy from the frame after use, as leaving the canopy on during transportation may cause excessive wear and tear which is NOT covered under warranty. I am however glad to hear you’re happy with the frame itself. Kind regards, Sam Gazeboshop
They were really helpful and patient working with us to get the printing just right. The Gazebo looks great and several people have commented on its quality. It remained bone dry inside despite a thunderstorm and torrential rain on its first outing.
Gazeboshop 5 star review on 5th June 2018
Pleasant to deal with. The Gazebo has been great.
Very happy with my new heavy duty gazebo, as well as the other items I bought from gazebo shop. Pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the materials at the price, easy ordering process and it turned up on time. I have no reservations in recommending gazebo shop.
We are an events company so our Gazebos are out in all weathers and put up with a fair amount of abuse. The 5 stars, says Very Good, I would actually say they are excellent. We have never had to replace any moving parts and only this year needed to replace a canopy after 7 years due to damage caused by ourselves. After sales service has been excellent. If you are after a gazebo that will last and can be repaired it needed, then look no further.
Friendly staff and very helpful. Great quality goods, very pleased with the whole transaction. Definitely recommend this company.
Excellent product very good quality and value And can I say Ashleigh in your office was brilliant very helpful and a delight to deal with. If she ever moves to Reading and needs a job shes got one here
Easy ordering and speedy delivery. I ordered an entry level gazebo and the container weights (fill with water or sand) it feels very robust and although much heavier than the garden gazebo I had been using previously, still easy to put up.
Order was suddenly not available after payment had gone through. Order arrived wrong, tables did not have the correct tabletop. After buying the Gazebo without the walls, I could not order a full Wall set afterwards. Ordered a "Half Wall Kit" which, based on the presented image, showed a full set of walls around the gazebo but the "Kit" was only one side of it, other sides could not be bought separately. Service quality is extremely poor, their live chat does not respond quickly, takes hours to communicate.
We are very sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with the service that you received from us. As your review was posted anonymously we are unable to trace your order back to investigate what went wrong. If you can contact us with your details we will investigate what actually happened - Contact us on 01295 258922 or sales@gazeboshop.co.uk. We take customer satisfaction taken very seriously at Gazeboshop and we apologise for your recent experience.
The quality of the tent on arrival was very good and it was easy to put up. It arrived in several packages over several days and one of the boxes was rather bashed when it arrived, but nothing had been damaged. The service from the staff was unfailingly friendly and helpful. I am pleased to have used this company and would consider using them again in the future, and I would recommend them to others.
Our order arrived slightly earlier than expected. It is a beast of a gazebo and was perfect for our firework function. Easy to assemble and pack away.
Ordered on a Thursday morning... Delivered next day 🚚
Not only excellent quality product, but enhanced with excellent customer service throughout the process. Happy to recommend Gazeboshop Steve Lillywhite (Redbourn Care Group)
Hi I had a couple of broken parts on the steel frame Gazebo I bought. All plastic a foot and an elbow type top piece. I still haven't had the replacement parts despite a phone vcall and two emails with photos of the broken bits and the packaging. Still waiting to have a call to tell me they are sending the parts.
Hi Rob, Further to our telephone conversation, it seems the reason that the photographs that were sent through to us must have been over 10 megabytes, which exceeds the size of file we can receive through our email system so we never got to see the photographs. Today we have dispatched the parts that were damaged while the goods were in transit to you . Please accept our apologies for not getting back to you sooner.
Very swift delivery which is all I can comment on at present as it has been too cold to use the gazebo since buying it in November
Decent price, fast delivery and a good promotional discount. I would rate the product quality as 3.8 out of 5. No doubt the Gazeboshop sell some premium Gazebos at a higher price. For what I paid I guess its very decent and portable.
Knew what they were talking about and sold me the part I needed. Very fast and efficient.
Gazeboshop is rated 4.59 based on 376 reviews