Garden Street Reviews

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Home & Garden
Furniture

How would you rate Garden Street?

Christopher F
Christopher F
Verified Buyer

Very good and robust, well made fencing. Delivered in good time by possibly the grumpiest, ill mannered driver I have ever come across. However, that did not spoil my view of the quality of the product.
Samantha M
Samantha M
Verified Buyer

Great service, Garden Street were very helpful and even emailed instructions for the Palram Skylight shed prior to purchase. Next day delivery too. The shed itself is not a job for an amateur. No way could I have assembled it myself. It took my Dad (carpenter) and brother who are very competent with drills and DIY to install it. Two person job, could have done with three of us in parts. Initially the plastic pieces looked a bit flimsy but once you add the metal edges it becomes strong and stable. It took a while to realise it was shiny side inside! Some words rather than just pictures in the instructions would be helpful Palram take note! Would recommend reading through the instruction diagrams a couple of times and reviewing all the pieces before attempting to assemble. Also need a very calm day, no breeze!
Jimmy
Verified Buyer

I wanted to buy a hardwood ranch gate for our house, and although Garden Street didn't show one on their site they soon fixed me up with one and arranged the correct size and delivery. Would recommend picking up the phone and ringing them if you can't find what you want, they are very helpful.
Janet D
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. item arrived promptly and very well packaged. Would happily reccomend this site.

Rebecca B
Verified Buyer

Quick service from order to delivery. However I was allocated a delivery date of the 11 12 17 which I changed over the telephone to the 13 12 17 as I would not be at home. Attempts were still made to deliver on the 11 12 17 and I received a call from the driver on the 11 12 17 when I was out of area and not best placed to receive a call. I reaarranged with the driver and item duly turned up on the 13 12 17. Not the driver's issue but a loss in communication somewhere along the way!
Verified Buyer

Arranged re-delivery of a damaged and incomplete delivery within 2 days.
Sue C
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order online and two days later the goods were delivered, brilliantly packed. Would definitely use again.
Roger A
Verified Buyer

Superb service but goods did not look realistic
Alastair E
Verified Buyer

Great order processing, handling and delivery - informed all the way.
Excellent products, and inclusive delivery is a real bonus! Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

The item arrived in good time, I have only just unpacked it . It actually is as good as it looked loved it .
Anthony A
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering and fast delivery
Nicolas S
Verified Buyer

I needed 3 tins of paint (same brand and size) but all were different colours. The web site couldn’t apply the discount but when I called the young man I spoke with was excellent. He helped me in a most polite and efficient manner. Paint arrived in 2 days. Perfect!
David L
Verified Buyer

It arrived 1 day ahead of earliest date (early one Sunday), with telephone contact from the driver keeping me informed. Left the erection to the builders who were here doing slab work in preparation (pics available). The only confusions came from the 'potting area', the one internal picture I downloaded helped with that. We have had 'storm Caroline', some sleet, a day of driving rain and now heavy frosts and all seems OK as far as I can see. I got it painted and guttering up before the frosts. Oh yes the acorn supplied, is now a Pineapple! Thanks
Verified Buyer

Value for money on the item we purchased. Cheapest price around. Prompt delivery. Other outlets could not deliver until after Christmas. Will certainly visit this site again.
Sylvi T
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service speedy email confirmation sent to me within 24 hours great driver very polite.
Ellen J

Great products delivered quickly
Carole H
Verified Buyer

Bought this for my husband so yet to be used. The service was quick and easy to use. Will quite happily use again .
Andrew H
Verified Buyer

Quick Service, seamless delivery from supplier
Kathleen H
Verified Buyer

Extremely polite and helpful would recommend any time
Alan K
Verified Buyer

Ignore previous e-mail. Wrong company. Will advise as soon as item received.
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with speedy service & free delivery. Goods arrived well packaged. Would definitely use Garden Street again.
Verified Buyer

A very good ordering service, plenty of email communication about delivery. Although we have received our gazebo we have yet to assemble it but it has arrived well packaged
Evelyn T
Verified Buyer

Very happy with your service. I ordered the wrong colour table and the young lady I spoke to on the phone changed the order for me. The table is now assembled, by my daughter, and waiting to be put into place. I wish you all a very Happy.Christmas especially to you nice girl on the telephone.
Garden Street is rated 4.63 based on 2,233 reviews