Garden Street Reviews

Volkert K
Volkert K
Garden Street 5 star review on 14th July 2021
JoD
Very pleased with the seats, service and delivery was very good, I was kept informed of progress by email
Ordered Hall's Rainsaver Gutter Kit on Thursday and it was delivered on Monday - brilliant! A really good price too - many thanks! Thoroughly recommended.
Good service, quality products at the best prices, can't fault and would happily use them again.
Not this specific brand, but almost identical and actually more expensive three years ago. We’ve just had two fail completely. And they’d been cared for. Fortunately, no one was injured. Be very careful!
The item I received was of very good quality and looks lovely in our back garden . Easy to assemble , only criticism I have is that it sits directly in contact with the ground so we will elevate it on a base to minimise damage to the frame due to rain etc . We are waiting to fill it with seedlings .
Garden Street 5 star review on 24th July 2021
wonderful service and quality thankyou
Good communications ,unfortunately a slight delay due to stock arriving from abroad, but ain't this the case everywhere. My awning arrived in perfect condition , was a doddle to put up and works perfectly. the build quality is great I can see many years service from this product. cannot comment on reliability as yet as only had it for 2 days now but with the build quality I don't envisage any down falls. Garden Street were great kept me informed what was happening and the service provided was second to none and the prices were brilliant . Highly recommended 5 stars for products and pricing.
Great product and service, big thanks to Holly and John for all there help, highly recommend and will buy again from the store, Thanks
Communication about delivery was a little poor, first I knew the chairs were being delivered was when the driver rang because he couldn’t find the house. As for the chairs themselves, not over impressed, as the wood used seems to have been recently cut and not dried, therefore, despite two coats of Cuprinol, started to split within one week. Have my doubts as to whether it is Scandinavian redwood too.
A lash up from start to finish. Prior to ordering told product was in stock and would be delivered in time frame. This was a lie! After chasing for 10 days excuse was product damaged by delivery company and would not be able to replace until end August (in other words waiting for goods from China). Took twice as long to get money back, 10 days (how come when mine went out immediately), avoid!
I was told delivery was 14 to 21 days. The first delivery didn’t,t arrive. The second delivery arrived two hours after stated. Only one item turned up and we had ordered two. Delivery charge was £54. Website told us that most items were delivered free. Quality of item was very poor indeed. Will never order anything from this firm again. I don’t know how they get away with this unbelievably shoddy service
Item arrived quickly and was well packed and as advertised.
All parts arrive on the date, easy to assembly, Thanks
My experience was very positive from start to finish. The items were swiftly delivered.
Garden Street 5 star review on 19th July 2021 Garden Street 5 star review on 19th July 2021 Garden Street 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Hello readers. the first I let you know that the driver was very friendly to take out our chairs. it was sooner then expected, "that is a plus" the chairs are very good and in the quality that I like. very nice made, you don't put it together your self that is already done for you. that is a relief. they come in a impregnate under hi pressure in to the wood. So I ask, can I paint those chairs, and yes I can after to rest them for two weeks, other that I painted them, let you see wha I have done, I have stain paint them, it a personal touch.
Garden Street 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Great product and top service.
Very easy to use website, when I contacted the customer service they replied straight away and resolved the issue very quickly. I would definitely use again
Ordered furniture waited a month - then informed they had lost a box and might not be able to find it. Shoddy & poor service. Cancelled order.
Products good but big lack of communication on when order dispatched or when to expect delivery driver did not contact as asked 30 minutes before arriving
My Order arrived quicker than l thought it would was very impressed with the service . Would order again from Garden Street.
Garden Street is rated 4.23 based on 6,594 reviews