Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
""
Anne Rabbich
Garden Street 4 star review on 16th May 2020
Amy
Garden Street 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Anne Rabbich
More Photos & Videos
Very nice staff always ready to help you
Posted 48 minutes ago
Excellent quick delivery of the parasol. It came quicker than expected at a good price. Can thoroughly recommend this company.
It’s seems they have removed my review as I cannot see it.
I want a replacement table and sofa not feet to bodge with.
Still waiting for reply
They have lied and lied about my order promising delivery and pretending it’s the shipping
Basically have taken my money with no attempt at filling the order
Beware read trust pilot I wish I had
Excellent furniture, delivered on time and the guys were excellent it helping me out by taking it to the back of my property. I’m so pleased with the furniture and garden streets helpful attitude. Thank you
Garden Street 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Was happy to take almost £1000 deposit for the order, to receive an email 4 days later to say my order was cancelled as the item is no longer in stock and now a refund will take a further 3-5 days.
Went back on the website to see the furniture I purchased was still showing as 'In Stock'
Does not answer the phone
I received the Bunbury set after one week of ordering. Brilliant. We noticed the table had a wobble straight away and contacted garden street. One foot missing and damaged tube. The next day we realised the sofa had 2 feet missing on one end. Didn’t wobble but uneven. Contacted garden street again. Each time I email I have to wait five days for a reply and it has now been 3 weeks and we still haven’t had a replacement. They want to send replacement feet now but I would have to take staples out to put feet in and one of the tubes is damaged anyway so wouldn’t be able to put anything in it. All I ask is for the table and sofa to be replaced. I didn’t pay to bodge up, I paid for a perfect set and I expect that. Still waiting for a reply for replacement.
I am very pleased with the 2 planters that I bought. Easy to assemble for a diy amateur. They look expensive, excellent value for the money. Very pleased with the soil as well.
Service and delivery was as promised and contact with Garden Street was courteous and helpful.
My bench came in 2 days which considering the current situation is marvellous. The bench was easy to assemble on my own and is lovely and much admired. Thanks 😊
Garden Street 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Terrible service, aren’t accepting calls. Have waited over a month for a resolution about damaged goods.
Products arrived damaged and late. Company has taken weeks to get back to me, keep getting an email saying they are checking with their warehouse, what are the checking? You cannot phone them. I have agreed to send back shed which had several parts damaged. Very poor customer service.
Although i was happy with the procedure of ordering and the delivery of my product, the product in question did have a couple of things wrong with it, the left wooden panel had a crack in it and some of the crew holes for the top lids were not lining up with the hinges.
would i need to contact Rowlinson or will you do that, I look forward to your reply
We are very pleased with our purchase and the customer service from Garden Street. We had to contact them and found them efficient and pleasant. We would be more than happy to shop with them again.
Really disappointed with Garden Street after returning a garden parasol to them, which I had to pay for (not free returns), the couriers lost the item in transit and refused to reimburse my costs, I had to do all the chasing to no avail, consequently Garden Street, would not refund my money £117.00 as they had not received the return. Please always check what the terms and conditions are when ordering and use companies that pay for the returns.
Ordered an item in April, still not delivered and the customer service is shocking. I do appreciate the Covid situation but why advertise and let me purchase an item you are unable to deliver. Wish I could speak to someone to complain
Ordered a garden bench on arrival it was found to be incomplete, I contacted Garden Street and explained the issue it turned out to be a manufacturer fault however Garden Street went above and beyond to get the missing pieces to me in a couple of days, bench is in position and we are enjoying a new seating spot in the garden, I would highly recommend this company.
When the bin store arrived it was damaged, the delivery man was kicking it instead of lifting it. I was told to send an e-mail with photographs of the damage, haven’t heard anything since!
No problems ordering, arrived in good condition within a good time. Good product
I would highly recommend this company. I ordered a new bird table which arrived less than two weeks later. Unfortunately there was a piece broken off one of the tiles on top of the table and one of spars had a split. I sent photographs of the damage and received an immediate reply. A new tile and spar was sent by return of post. The table was also much cheaper than the same table in Amazon - a saving of over £40!! I would have no hesitation in placing orders with this company again.
Had to return faulty furniture over a week ago but despite 3 emails to them I have had no reply to confirm that they have got the goods or when I am to be refunded.
Next stop Trading Standards.
Garden Street is rated 4.49 based on 4,659 reviews