Garden Street Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Garden Street
Telephone

How would you rate Garden Street ?

William R
"I ordered the shed on Tuesday and it was here by Friday I was also out at the time and the delivery man was very help full rung me and put the shed securely in my garden. The shed it’s self looks great and loads of room inside. I was a bit nervous about getting a plastic shed as I am putting a morobike in side but glad I did, I had a metal one at my previous house and this was so much easier to put together and I just as strong as the metal one. Took me best part of a day to put together I did most of it by myself a few bits where I have to ask the other half to help but really happy with the shed and would recommend."
"Prompt delivery, goods to a good standard. Will use this company again."
"The Glendale gazebo arrived in the time stated. Product was extremely well packaged and brought through to the house by the delivery driver as requested. The gazebo was all marked up for assembly. A first class modern product which was unpacked, assembled and bolted down to decking within two hours. Love the way which you can either have the canopy strapped up or leave the canopy deployed with the magnetic catches. I can recomend this product and supplier."
"The service in store and online has been marvellous. The staff are knowledgeable and very willing to help. Many people have already commented on my patio set and I’ve recommended Garden Street."
"I received an immediate email confirming my online order. However, this coming monday (2 days time) is the end of the 7 working day delivery window and I have heard nothing about whether the shed I ordered is being delivered. This makes planning for monday impossible and us very inconvenient. Almost all companies keep you better informed about delivery times than Garden Street."
"Very pleased with service, told delivery would be Tuesday or Wednesday goods came Tuesday morning so we were able to get on with the job,"
"Perfect service and the wheely bin wooden cover I purchased was excellent quality and extremely sturdy."
"Excellent service on the phone - cannot be faulted. Really impressed. Hope the product is as good. Look forward to receiving it in late August."
"I haven’t received the product yeti"
"Very pleased with service & product"
"Very happy with boot rack. Strong and should last a lifetime."
"Quick delivery of well packed good quality trees - so much so I soon placed another order! Excellent Customer Service - had a query over a brown patch on my Italian cypress which was solved straight away with an apology and an unexpected replacement (Thanks). Would recommend this company as their prices and quality are too notch."
"Competitive price and delivered on time"
"I purchased a small tool shed, which was perfect for what I needed. The whole process, from ordering, arranging delivery and arrival was extremely straight forward. I would definitely use Garden Street again and recommend them to others based on my experience. Thank you Garden Street"
"All was good till I come to assembly my product, no instructions sent & missing parts. Instructions were emailed to me quickly but missing parts are still missing. 3 days after reporting this, nobody from company has bothered to email me back to say I will be receiving these parts or not. So poor service & would not recommend buying from them."
"Delivery timing changed on website after I ordered no update I am having to chase"
"Great value and excellent products. Will use again."
"A Very smooth process, from Customer Services, on-line ordering and to the Delivery itself all were an excellent experience, all staff performed in a polite, helpful and professional manner. Would use Garden Strret again, should the occasional arise. Thankyou"
"Good service quick delivery"
"Easy to shop easy to order but delivery wait and information let it down didn’t think I’d have to wait nearly a month to get it but gate is good quality and I’d defiantly order from them again but plan in advance next time"
"Great servicec"
"Good service, easy to use website, product excellent as was delivery. Would use again and recommend to friends etc."
"PRODUCT GOOD. COMMUNICATION POOR. NO NOTICE OF WHEN PRODUCT TO BE DELIVERED"
Garden Street is rated 4.54 based on 2,913 reviews