Garden Street Reviews

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Home & Garden
Furniture

How would you rate Garden Street?

Samantha M
Samantha M
Verified Buyer

Great service, Garden Street were very helpful and even emailed instructions for the Palram Skylight shed prior to purchase. Next day delivery too. The shed itself is not a job for an amateur. No way could I have assembled it myself. It took my Dad (carpenter) and brother who are very competent with drills and DIY to install it. Two person job, could have done with three of us in parts. Initially the plastic pieces looked a bit flimsy but once you add the metal edges it becomes strong and stable. It took a while to realise it was shiny side inside! Some words rather than just pictures in the instructions would be helpful Palram take note! Would recommend reading through the instruction diagrams a couple of times and reviewing all the pieces before attempting to assemble. Also need a very calm day, no breeze!
Jimmy
Jimmy
Verified Buyer

I wanted to buy a hardwood ranch gate for our house, and although Garden Street didn't show one on their site they soon fixed me up with one and arranged the correct size and delivery. Would recommend picking up the phone and ringing them if you can't find what you want, they are very helpful.
Verified Buyer

On Thursday I ordered a garden gate that happened to be on offer at a good price (which was nice!), got an order acknowledgement the same day, got a text from the courier the next morning and the gate arrived undamaged on Tuesday afternoon. I certainly can't complain and would happily recommend to anyone the high quality and professional service
WENDY C
Verified Buyer

The potato fork ordered was delivered quicker than expected and my husband is very pleased with the quality. They are the best thing for all the windfall apples and he had broken the handle of his old one! I shall see what else I can get him from you!
Verified Buyer

item delivered on time and within the delivery date
Rob H

Excellent... Ordered...Delivered Quick. Will use you again. Thank You
Verified Buyer

I cancelled my purchase and my email was answered promptly with a speedy refund.
Verified Buyer

Good quality products and cheaper than my local supplier when including delivery. Would recommend
Nicola W
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and kept fully and clearly informed at all stages of my order
Muriel G
Verified Buyer

Ordering was easy. Following order I was contacted by the company to make sure that I had ordered the correct size, prior to dispatch. I advised them that, if I was out on delivery day, it would be acceptable to leave the goods on the driveway. When I arrived home, the goods had been delivered and left, on a pallet, on the driveway, in a place that did not block access to the garage or the back gate so top marks to the driver for that. Although we have not yet assembled the goods, they appear to be of excellent quality and came with full assembly instructions. We think that the price we paid and the service we have received is excellent and would not hesitate to use this company again.
Verified Buyer

Ordering on line was easy. I received confirmation text messages keeping me updated.
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery on time, very happy with the service. Would use. Hem again.
Verified Buyer

Could not be a better service and arrived so quick, within three days. I should also add good quality for this type of item
STEPHEN N
Verified Buyer

good service but quality control needs attention as two plugs that fit into the end bars which then allows you to screw it together where missing.
Kathleen R
Verified Buyer

My arbour has not been erected yet but it arrived well package, the price was good and the service was excellent. Thank you very much.

Excellent Product - Excellent Sevice
Will use again shortly
Susan M
Verified Buyer

Hassle free transaction, lovely item good value for money, good correspondence and arrived in a couple of days highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Great product good price fast delivery would use again
Alan H

Quick delivery, product excellent
Ian K
Verified Buyer

Items as described quick delivery 👍
Verified Buyer

Needed some exterior paint for my cabin. They had the full range at good prices and the paint arrived very quickly
Verified Buyer

good service very pleased with purchase
Verified Buyer

Purchased Rowlinson Hardwood Mini Greenhouse. Garden Street had the best online price I could find and the delivery was quick and efficient, it arrived within 5 days, others were giving delivery times of 14+ days.
Garden Street is rated 4.63 based on 2,102 reviews