Garden Street Reviews

Garden Street 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Garden Street 5 star review on 12th September 2020
""
More Photos & Videos
Order, delivery all smooth and easy.
Posted 37 minutes ago
We ordered the Rowlinson Oasis Summerhouse through Garden Street.
The ordering process was simple, with delivery being made before the
estimated date.
Our summerhouse took a couple of days to build and everything needed
was supplied. The end result is absolutely fantastic !! Our summerhouse looks
beautiful and is exactly what we'd hoped for. I would highly recommend both
the product and Garden Street. Many thanks.
Posted 48 minutes ago
Very good product and competitive price
However a very long delivery time.
As a result might have to think again
Prompt delivery as promised, professional service all round.
My item took a bit longer than expected, but I had already seen that it was out of stock on other sites so I was expecting a delay. Garden Street kept me informed and I was pleased with ther customer service
Customer service / contact with regard to delivery was poor, one text from the delivery company 2 hours before delivery....no e.mail from the company with regard to dispatch or delivery....gate is of sound quality ...
Received what I ordered very promptly and happy with it!
The edging I have purchased was very well wrapped. I haven't installed it yet but it looks superb.
Still not received the item yet, although the money was collected over a month ago
Their website is full of a wide variety of things that someone may need for their outdoor space. It is reasonably priced and easy to use. The service is very prompt and the quality of the item I ordered was good. I would recommend them!
Very good product, delivered on time, would happily recommend this company to friends and family.
The product is good and delivered within a respectable timeframe. I’m on my second BBQ shelter from the same manufacturer so I am confident I won’t be disappointed with it, so I am leaving it packed and unopened ready for next summer. That being said I emailed a question on the 1st of the month enquiring about purchasing a second fabric canopy as a spare, as other manufactures offer but it is now the 23rd of the same month and all I have heard is crickets. A yes or no answer over the last three weeks isn’t too much to expect even in the current covid climate.
They had the best version of the product that I was searching for (a garden bench with storage) and it came in good time. When one section was wrong, the bench company sent the correct part quickly and with no quibbling.
Happy with the service, and fast delivery, but a little disappointed that around 6 out of the 40 plastic garden tiles I ordered were damaged in some way.
Product is poorly packaged so turns up with multiple pieces broken. This also demonstrates that it is not as robust as expected. Customer service is non existent. No company should use covid as an excuse to make phone contact impossible. Problems were sorted but took weeks. I have concerns due to excessive holes and poor jointing that the cupboard will be neither sturdy or weatherproof and by the spring will be twisted out of shape.
Fast delivery and good in-shop experience. Some issues with communication as never answered the phone.
I originally wanted to buy a Keter Denali storage box for the garden.
As it was during the covid Lockdown, everywhere was out of stock.
I asked Garden Street to let me know when they were back in stock.
As soon as the storage boxes were back in stock, Garden Street emailed me to let me know
I ordered mine and in no time at all it was delivered.
Fantastic service. Great price
I am a very, very happy customer.
The product was easy to put together, took me 30 mins approx.
It is totally waterproof and looks great in the garden
Strong and sturdy

I would recommend the Keter Denali as a storage box and Garden Street as the best place to buy it from

Dave Wright
Very good service
Wall shed was very poor quality however ordering and delivery was fine
Product was ordered on 18 August, but was out of stock until 24 August. Fair enough. I was later informed that the product was in stock on 24 August and the delivery time would be 14 to 28 working days from 24th August with the carrier getting in touch about a week before in order to confirm the delivery date. It is now the 22 September and I have heard nothing, not from Garden Street nor 'the carrier'. This is no way to run a business. I would advise go elsewhere.
Garden Street is rated 4.33 based on 5,490 reviews