Garden Street Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Garden Street

How would you rate Garden Street ?

Chris T
"Great product and easy to assemble."
Alison W
"Fantastic service. Responded straight away to emails and delivered on time. The Gazebo is brilliant quality and looks amazing. Very pleased."
Christopher F
Christopher F
Verified Buyer
"Very good and robust, well made fencing. Delivered in good time by possibly the grumpiest, ill mannered driver I have ever come across. However, that did not spoil my view of the quality of the product."
"Good all round service, pleased with product."
"Our order was damaged when delivered. A replacement that was sent was also damaged. The damaged seemed to be down to poor packaging. We will not be ordering again with this company as they are third party and the product itself was sent and not inspected by them. We did not know this when ordering through the internet. I have also had to take numerous photographs showing the damages which has wasted my time."
"Really good quality driveway gate. Really fast delivery too. Excellent"
"Order placed on 10 May and delivery was first booked for 17 May but didn't arrive. Called them on 22nd and they told me the carrier had rescheduled it for the 23rd - but nobody had told me. It is now 10.30pm on the 23rd and still no delivery. Extremely poor customer service!!"
"Received my shed on the day stated nice early delivery which gave me the chance to erect it with help the very same day, no damage to the parts or missing items (at this point may I say that on this particular shed it would be nice to have an extra 6 50mm screws to join the back and sides firmer ) I would recommend, many thanks"
"An excellent product at the best price available anywhere (or or off the internet). It was delivered promptly and exactly on the day as promised."
"Very helpful and pleasant people to deal with. If the product (which is being made to order) is as good as the staff then it will be first class."
"Arrived early very strong does what it says very pleased"
"GREAT PRODUCT"
"Product arrived promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition. Price was very keen. All round, a very good on-line experience. Thanks Garden Street and well done"
"Cheapest price on the internet, fast delivery, good product, so a good experience all round"
"Easy to use website. Good price. Shed was delivered direct from the manufacturer and arrived promptly on my chosen date."
"Excellent service. The item arrived after a few days. Price was competitive. When I assemble the item, if I like it I will order another ."
"Very pleased with the pergola I ordered better than the picture delivery exellent delivery man very pleasant and very helpful already told a lot of people about the garden street thank you"
"Their customer service is ok but they hand over their large item delivery to company who are slightly disconnected from them so communication and service is let down and this obviously becomes more important due to the amount of money you are spending. But would use again for sure."
"Arch arrived on time, was a good price and looks good in garden. However construction was difficult and some of the parts were somewhat rough. We had to buy some additional fixings to ensure archway is secure. Instructions brief, found ourselves yearning for IKEA, amazingly!"
"service as stated. Product satifactory"
"Good Product and very fair price. The only small criticism would be that the address label was hand written and not very clear, the parcel first went to a NR postcode (Norwich) instead of a NP postcode (Newport) hence it took a little longer to get here. Otherwise 5 stars."
"Prompt service and could only find Fire Engine Red outdoor stain and wood protector with this company."
"Good service on order. Delivery though was beyond the times specified, although this was probably down to manufacturer/delivery agent."
Garden Street is rated 4.60 based on 2,651 reviews