Garden Street Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Garden Street

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy

Richard M
"Good shed, a bit fiddly but got there in the end, definitely needs two people."
Helen M
"Arrived before due date. Packaged very well. Full instructions enclosed."
"Bought this small wood store online which was delivered promptly. Annoyingly though I had to spend a fair amount of time repairing the side and roof panels as some nails were missing or not properly installed. Once fixed though the final assembled product is good."
"Did was expected well."
"Process up until delivery was great. Delivery not so partly my fault as hadn’t read in email it was to be delivered to front of house and I just asked the chap if he could bring down drive to just inside back garden which he started to do and then said after putting one panel in I not to do this - you should read your email! I then asked my son to help him as was quite take.n aback by the way he said it to me. Lesson learned!"
"I ordered a recycle storage bin unit which arrived a few days after I placed the order. Unfortunately the lid to the unit was split. I telephoned Garden Street and explained the fault and a new lid was dispatched that day, which I received a couple of days later. Overall I would rate this company excellent for ease of order, competitively priced, delivery and customer service."
"Compared prices with other companies & found your price the best...& the delivery was excellent & the packaging was excellent ...good value for money Very pleased ..."
"Excellent customer service , great communication, fast and efficient - would certainly recommend."
"Kept up to date with order status Product as ordered and cake on time Process all as expected"
"Delivery great. After sales support ( Hinges missing) great but please remove me from your follow up marketing drives. I would be wary of recommending you to friends in view of the number of unsolicited calls touting for trade as a result of my original order."
Dear Mr Lowe,

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed using Garden Street.

We would like to advise that none of our customers data are passed/sold onto any third parties, and that any contact with you via the data you have provided would be directly from ourselves in relation to your order or the carriers to book the original delivery.

Rest assured we have checked your order and you have opted not to receive marketing information from us.

If you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards.

GardenStreet
"Excellent product used for my daughters wedding on 3rd Jan & outstanding service seeing i ordered just before Christmas. Product arrived within a couple of days. will now be visiting garden centre."
"Delivery and packaging was good. The 1500mm Palram Aquila Door Canopy was the best price than competitors and the only 1500mm I only found on the market. Would certainly buy again. Did serve my purpose."
"Good quality, good price, good service. Just what we have been looking for for some time now. So what more can I say except thank you.n"
"Great service, delivery man very helpful. Great shed, simple enough to build in a few hours, value for money. Highly recommendable."
"Good service and very helpful, I was going to do the next day delivery but found it quite expensive"
"Excellent customer service."
"Simple order and delivery, works really well."
"Parlam shed came right when they said it would. Quite easy to build alone. Required a little help to hold sides up before front went on. Now it’s up, it’s sturdy & dry. Only thing I’d suggest is filling in the hinge & latch screws so nobody can undo them. Or replace them with small bolts."
"I ordered a log store and Garden Street have the best price and free delivery. I was impressed by the speed of delivery and communication from them. I received confirmation of estimated delivery and it arrived when promised."
"I am very happy with the service and price I got from Garden Street. The delivery was really quick and it was carried right up to my front door. The communication was exelent; I was kept informed every step of the way. The Palram shed is an exelent product and so far has kept my stuff dry. It can be put up by one person but I wouldn’t recommend this."
"Pleased with the bird table. It looks very nice. The only issue is the delivery. Top and base arrived on separate days. However, all is well now that they are together."
"Incredible service and amazing quality grass. Thanks so much!!"
"So happy with the product and the service they were so helpful... staff were amazing and my daughter was so happy on christmas morning. I have recommended garden street to all my friends."
Garden Street is rated 4.64 based on 3,285 reviews