Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
I bought a picnic bench for my Mum and part of the delivery was missing. I phoned them and I spoke to a very nice lady who immediately understood and arranged the replacement. These things can happen with any delivery and I am very happy with the way they dealt with my problem. The bench is lovely and I do recommend Garden Street:)
the price is good, but the delivery and after-sales are terrible because they take the money and turn their back on the customers even when the delivery is failed, they delivered it to my house where my disabled wife takes the car to access the house, very bad experience
We have a Bunbury Sofa set and what a super little addition to the garden! Extremely pleasing was the quality of the furniture, excellent value for the money and would certainly recommend. Ordering was easy, delivery went very smoothly and items were packaged very well indeed! Have now been able to purchase the cover.
mobili davvero buoni e consegna eccellente
Alle Teile kommen pünktlich an, einfach zu montieren, Danke
really nice furniture and excellent werbsite
Great price, perfect item and fast delivery
Lovely garden bench featuring humming birds on the back rest. Was delivered soon after ordering. Not difficult to assemble, but 2 people make it easier. Has been out under the rose arch for about a month now, no signs of rusting. Comfortable to sit on without cushions, though it could get hot on sunny days. Bought to replace an old wooden bench that had rotted away.
Communication unorganised. Delivery majorly delayed. Item arrived damaged. Compensation offer poor and incomplete.
The item arrived without batteries as advertised. It was a week before I heard a response and needed to use item in coming days, so had to go ahead and buy batteries, only to be then told I was then being sent new ones. Not a major issue but seemed clunky and slow resolution that cost me a small bit of extra money and hassle.
My good GOD!!! We ordered in MAY 2021… It’s now the end of September 2021. We hear absolutely nothing of our £1,300 order!!! We have chased and requested updates to be told they will check and get back to us… we then hear nothing Really starting to think this company is a con?? Has anyone actually received anything purchased within year??! Shocking customer service- we obviously can’t comment on the product as it has been non- existent…..
We so happy with our new shed, Phillips and another bloke with him were lovely and helpful, well manner, I have no complain, perfect size no miss bit,
Garden Street 5 star review on 26th September 2021
arrived on time on a solid palet base
Had to make a change to the item, but service was excellent .
Excellent service
Love it looks great 👍
Great customer service, prompt delivery
I ordered 2 grey planters with trellis - and loved them so much I ordered 2 more. They look fantastic and give privacy without looking harsh like a fence. Easy to order, delivered promptly - will certainly use this company again.
Easy transaction using a good website. So good I've just placed another order.
Item not delivered, no communication, extremely poor service, had to cancel in the end
Garden Street is rated 4.23 based on 6,675 reviews