Garden Street Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Garden Street

How would you rate Garden Street?

Ann B
Ann B
Verified Buyer

Efficient and fast service. Clear instructions sheets. Straightforward to build. Thank you! 👍
Shaun C
Shaun C
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and looks great. Really pleased
Atheer M
Atheer M
Verified Buyer

Good prices, good product, and on time
Jason W
Verified Buyer

It has been over a week and i still haven't received the BBQ that I ordered even though it specified on the order that it would be delivered within 2 - 3 working days.
Posted 1 hour ago
Verified Buyer

Delivered quicker than expected and great value
Colin H
Verified Buyer

The service is very good.The delivery driver very polite.
Keith A
Verified Buyer

Delivery was swift, earlier than expected and the gate is as described.
Otherwise, we are disappointed that the fixings are not black metal/painted to match the gate and the packaging for the fixings was damaged when delivered. Fortunately only one screw was missing.
Paul C
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money, I purchased wood preservative, free delivery unlike other companies, product was extremely well packed to protect it in transit, will be purchasing from Garden Street again.
Steve W
Verified Buyer

Very good price for Rowlinson Bin Store, arrived safely when they said it would. Also very satisfied with the product!
Mike R
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient service. Delivery well organised.
Steven T

Good sevice all round
Verified Buyer

On Thursday I ordered a garden gate that happened to be on offer at a good price (which was nice!), got an order acknowledgement the same day, got a text from the courier the next morning and the gate arrived undamaged on Tuesday afternoon. I certainly can't complain and would happily recommend to anyone the high quality and professional service
Steven M

Great price, quality product
Leonie D
Verified Buyer

When I ordered my gate I thought it would take the full 10 days to arrive which was going to be outside my timeframe. I did call to see if I could expedite the delivery but it wasn't possible. Then miraculously it arrived four days later, without any warning it was sitting in my drive. Now my fencers can get on with the job so I'm happy!
Verified Buyer

Excellent 5 Star service, helpful and friendly - absolutely no problem when I discovered I had ordered the wrong product and needed to amend my order. Would definitely recommend Garden Street.
Juliette H
Verified Buyer

Excellent service but the product was damaged with the wood split so having to remove two sections of wood and replace.
John H
Verified Buyer

Great site, great prices, my shed looks brand new now its been painted dark green. Also excellent quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and very friendly and helpful staff.
Rachel V
Verified Buyer

Effortless experience, great price, speedy delivery and fantastic product many thanks
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery of pub garden bench . Good price solid table easy to assemble!
Verified Buyer

Ordered on the Monday and it arrived on the Wednesday. Excellent service.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very impressed thank you
ANDREW L
Verified Buyer

Following a telephone call the goods ordered were delivered as stated. very pleased with the items ordered
Garden Street is rated 4.62 based on 1,879 reviews