Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Didn’t have exact pattern welly I was after but offered quick dispatch to choose another design. I stropped a bit but team were very professional and I reordered. The parcel arrived a few days later as promised. Great service. Fab team. Good price. Would definitely use again
Posted 1 hour ago
Arrived broken but was obvious that it had actually been packed that way. Slate on corner was broken and the pieces of wood on the top of the slate had come off completely on that corner. Wasn’t happy but managed to repair and make do as it was Christmas Day and a present to my terminally ill mother.
Great product, great delivery service! Strongly recommend 👌🏼😃
Great service. Really pleased with my purchase. Would highly recommend
Very pleased with the fence panels I bought. Thank you.
Very good company to deal with. My first order was out of stock but they let me know and my reorder was delivered very quick. Love my wellies.
Kept updated regarding order and everything arrived in a very timely manner.
Product is excellent, let down only by delivery - left at end of the drive and not even a knock on the door even though we were in.
I ordered a Rowlinson Plumey garden set on the 4th January after having an on line chat with a member of Garden Street. I unfortunately submitted an incorrect e mail address so did not get a confirmation e mail. I rang the company and spoke to Dave in the sales team who took my correct information and sent me the confirmation. When the items were delivered on the 11th January there was a box short, I rang straight away and again spoke to Dave who assured me he would chase up the courier. I had the missing box delivered within 24 hours. I was very happy with the service I recieved, it is reassuring to know that the problem was rectified immediately with apologies for inconvenience even though there was little. The product is great and I will definitely use Garden Street again. Thank you.
very willing to please
Wasted my time ordering a bed, to only to told once I’d contacted them numerous time the order could not be fulfilled.
Ordered Shire Guernsey shed quick delivery good price...however the quality is appalling and itlooks like the majority of the panels especially the floor have been made up with off cuts and old split less than A grade wood.
The floor had so many splits and holes I have had to purchase a complete new floor plus I have had to purchase other pieces of wood to strengthen the roof, I am disgusted and feel I have wasted money, I realise it was comparitively cheap for the size but I did not expect it to be so sub standard and in so many small pieces!!
Excellent advice, service and delivery!
Very good. Prompt service.
Really lovely wellies and great service.
lack of follow up when problem occurred
Bought a slim bookcase for my daughters bedroom. It arrived on time, intact and fantastic value for money. I would definitely recommend 😁
Very good product. Smooth delivery.
Easy to order . Quick delivery. Very pleased. Would definitely shop with them again
Gazebo is well made and looks great
Garden Street is rated 4.30 based on 5,816 reviews