Garden Street Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Garden Street

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy

Phil J
"Bought this small wood store online which was delivered promptly. Annoyingly though I had to spend a fair amount of time repairing the side and roof panels as some nails were missing or not properly installed. Once fixed though the final assembled product is good."
Derek M
"Just a note to say Thankyou for your service and product From order to delivery everything went extremely well Was particularly pleased with the help from your driver to offload the summerhouse I found the building of the structure to reasonably simple and the quality of the summerhouse to be good I built the building in one day with a bit of help I have attached a couple of images of the completed project Thank you again Derek May"
Andrew B
"I looked at plastic garden sheds but was appalled as to how flimsy they are. Wooden sheds looked like they had been knocked up in 10 minutes by a bored guy with a nail gun and I was suspicious of the metal sheds when the thickness was quoted as .3mm thick. How flimsy was this going to be? I took a chance on a Lotus 5’x8’ Pent shed. Believe me I am astounded!! The quality of product when completed is as stiff as a board, all the parts fit perfectly and the quality of product rates 11/10. It is simple to build as long as you take each stage as it comes but takes a lot longer than people say. Take your time, think about it and be prepared to be very pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the end product. Also it was delivered by their own vans and not by a courier, so they are aware of the damage that could be caused by in judicious handling. Top company, top product, really pleased and would recommend to anyone thinking of a shed, by a metal kit. You won’t be disappointed. Andy Millington Solihull"
"Really good product."
"I purchased a Metpost steel garden gate and it arrived, well packed and in good condition. The gate is now installed and I am very happy with my purchase. The ordering process was straightforward and the price was good."
"AS REQUESTED WENT TOGETHER WELL"
"Very pleased with the arbour. Delivery was very efficient."
"Very pleased with the service and the delivery. I haven't opened the package yet. I would definitely shop with you again. Anne Windsor"
"Great product. Good quality and delivery and communication was excellent."
"Was kept informed of order status by email. Arrived when promised. No problems. Will use again."
"I am delighted with my purchase of a small chest for outdoors. I had been looking for an aesthetically pleasing item for some time knowing that I should be seeing it every day. I found this with the Garden Street item. Delivery was good and, perhaps even more important, the chest arrived already put together. I would recommend Garden Street to my friends and have already done so."
"Arrived on time. Excellent quality product. Ugly bins in the garden a thing of the past!"
"Excellent Prices . Excellent Customer Service . Has to be Five Star rating ."
"Helpful and very efficient"
"customer services were very helpful, gave me extra advice on my purchase, were polite, friendly,and human. We had a laugh during the conservation."
"We bought a rowlinson rustic rose arch from this company. After searching shops and the internet, this store was the cheapest and offered free delivery. Delivery was prompt and we received a telephone call within 24 hours to arrange delivery which was the same week. The arch itself is sturdy and rustic and looks amazing in our garden alongside other arches which were considerably more expensive. We will not hesitate to buy from here again and highly recommend them. (Oh and it was easy to put together)."
"cannot fault good service nice people would recommend."
"A Plastic Shed was ordered on line and delivered on the 1st of November. Before ordering, I phoned Garden street to confirm the size (10Lx 8W), It was also confirmed by the advisor that the doors will be in front. Having looked at the shed, the doors are on the 10foot side which is not appropriate as they fall on the side, Therefore the advisor should have clarified which panels the door will fall and weather on the 10ft panel or 8ft. Its not very clear on your website specification either. Therefore will be looking to change and get one with doors on the 8ft Panel facing in front."
"First class delivery"
"Speedy delivery. Excellent quality product. Easy to install. Bought a summer house and gazebo last year which looks amazing. Would definitely continue to use this company."
"Great deal on pal ram shed and prompt delivery πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ"
"Great service and great product :)"
Garden Street is rated 4.59 based on 3,233 reviews