Garden Street Reviews

Furniture

Diane C
Diane C
Verified Buyer

We ordered our pergola last week they said it would take up to 28 days for delivery I could not believe it when I received a call a week later that the pergola was being delivered the next day I was amazed also the gentleman who rang me was brilliant we had a good old natter I would definitely use this company again first class in my eyes.
Lewis M
Lewis M

Good packing and a good service 10 out of 10
Bridget P
Bridget P
Verified Buyer

Very good and quick service
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your positive feedback. The Greenhouse looks fantastic and we would love to share this on our social media pages. Can you please advise if you are happy for us to share this image?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

GardenStreet
Glyn R
Verified Buyer

We needed another tin of Protek Stain as quickly as possible as we are building a new house and the installation of the weatherboard had to be completed before the scaffolding was removed. Garden Street delivered within 48 hours of our order and we were able to meet the deadline thanks to the excellent service.
Les G
Verified Buyer

First time I have used this Company and all aspects from first telephone call to them through to delivery were first class
Product was as described and very keenly priced
I will certainly consider this Company when next I require garden products
Kay C
Verified Buyer

Our first order with Garden Street - have been very impressed & will certainly be using them again.
Sharon J
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery,and delivery men very helpful ,very pleased with product.
Rachel W
Verified Buyer

I placed the order over the phone and spoke to a lovely lady who was extremely helpful. About a week later I received an email advising me that delivery would be between certain times on a specific day which meant I could arrange things in order to be at home. Products are very good quality, well made and exactly what we were looking for. Thank you. I can thoroughly recommend.
Robert T
Verified Buyer

You can't go wrong with a wheel barrow! Was at home when it arrived but it would have been nice to have had an advanced warning.
Christine M
Verified Buyer

A small problem with the carrier not contacting me but soon rectified with an email to Garden Street. Today my day bed has been delivered in the time slot allocated and the delivery men were superb couldn't have been more helpful a credit to your company
Verified Buyer

Great product, my son can now play/ practice football in a small garden without constant hitting the fences! Arrived quickly, would definately recommend.
Robin P
Verified Buyer

The delivery was much quicker that I thought it would be and the delivery man was very helpful.
Verified Buyer

Excellent speedy service, matched with a quality product at very reasonable price.
Julia J
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and pay online and better still speedy delivery. Delighted with our new gate. Would recommend and use again..
Sally D
Verified Buyer

The gates we ordered are well made, a good price and quick delivery....what more could you want.
Fotios R
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much. The product arrived very fast and is very beautiful.
Linda B
Verified Buyer

Very good value for money and quick delivery.
D A
Verified Buyer

Only one thing your delivery instructions state that the delivery firm would contact the buyer before delivery. This did not happen and I was out. I have good neighbour's. Other than that everything else was fine.
Raymond H

product good,arrived as promised in 3 days
Julie R
Verified Buyer

They did not have my order in stock however they went out of their way to help me get a product that was similar to my original order. The service and the delivery of the product was excellent - thank you very much.
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly. Very excited to see the Seedballs grow in my garden!
Alina A
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy ! Thank you !
Michele T
Verified Buyer

Love my new planter. Looks amazing and price was great. Will definately check vendor out for other garden pur chases I am an nine in the future
Garden Street is rated 4.67 based on 1,339 reviews