Garden Street Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Garden Street

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy

customer service
Scott S
"Good customer service, item was coming direct from supplier so the delivery was two days late, but the customer service kept me up to date via phone calls and emails"
Phil F
"Good service kept informed of delays s As was a preorder. Delivery was a let down, after going online to book a delivery date it did not arrive. This was no fault of Garden Street as was sent straight from suppliers. Would recommend Garden Street."
"VERY GOOD SERVICE, PROMT DELIVERY, EXCELLENT QUALITY FOR PRICE, EASY TO ASSEMBLE."
"Still waiting on my order getting delivered after 2 weeks or more"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good product, good price , efficient delivery cane when they said it would, no problems in using this company again, well done"
"Had to contact customer service on 2 seperate occasions and was very happy with promptness of response and on both occasions managed ot sove the issue."
"Excellent service recieved"
"I haven't had my fan trellis for long but I am very pleased so far. Very pleasant speedy and efficient delivery service."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Even when I messed up the initial order form it was sorted within hours. Quicker delivery than expected and when received it was easy enough to build and use. Thank You Garden Street. I will recommend you to family and friends..."
"Excellent service and arrived so quickly. Love the chairs so comfy."
"Brilliant service and price was brilliant and it came in time for wife’s birthday. I spent 2 hours putting it together and 3 hours painting it. She was very pleased with it. I also made some side cup holders to add to the design. A great addition to our garden. Thanks very much"
"The item I ordered was not in stock so I didn't end up with what i ordered."
"Bad communication, over delivery period said 5 to 10 days took 14 days no apology given"
"Great order process and prompt delivery with perfect size gate."
"Order placed 3 weeks ago still not received yet"
"Said purchase hasn't been delivered yet 10x6 foot shed, Waiting patiently,"
"Product arrived with one faulty part which had a crack all down one side, contacted customer service who responded promptly within 24 hours. Faulty part identified with supplier and a replacement was received 1 week after first delivery. Overall satisfied with service."
"delivery originally delayed but prompt when conformation received. Product good value for money but definitely needs two people to assemble, Instructions clear although slightly difficult if erecting n different format than the booklet. Overall good value for money."
"A good selection off plants to choose from - delivered promptly and good quality plants. Recommended"
"Very helpful. Prompt delivery"
"Exactly as expected Thanks"
"Prompt accurate service. Good quality of goods"
"After not receiving my item 9 days after ordering on a 3-5 day delivery I contacted Garden street who promised to ring back that afternoon. I received no call back and then a week later I had a very disgruntled delivery driver ring me asking why I wasn’t in to receive my item, when I’d had no notification that I was going to receive any delivery that day!"
Garden Street is rated 4.60 based on 3,645 reviews