Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Good product and service
My metal shed was delivered well and on time. It was a bit trickier than expected to assemble and took me quite a few hours- the instruction manual was sketchy in places and some of the last few pieces needed new holes drilling as alignment was way out. However, a great shed - very pleased, thankyou Garden Street.
Had to pay nearly £100 pounds to return an item. Very disappointed won’t be buying from these again
Garden Street provided the tall shed we wanted in the colour required promptly and at a good price
The service was excellent and delivery prompt. The arbour is beautifully made and very sturdy. We are delighted with it.
Poor overall Slow delivery Difficulty getting to speak to the right people Took four weeks to sort out the problems and many calls OK now
Experience overall was fine. Couple of things though…initially told that there was 16/18 week lead time, but then received a random SMS (nothing from Garden Street) from a delivery company only a couple of weeks after ordering providing a delivery date of the following week. Couldn’t figure out what it might be and thought it was just a scam…I finally figured out it might be this item, but had to chat to Garden Street to make sure. They advised they didn’t know as they pass orders over to delivery company. I had to ask them to investigate to make sure - and they did to be fair - and very quickly. Courier company arrived on day they said they would (delivery guys were really great) but I was never given contact details for delivery company, therefore couldn’t change date. Also was not provided with an delivery timeslot, so had to just wait in. The date given was a Saturday so not too bad but would have been a different story if it was a working day for me. So overall, item was delivered months ahead of schedule, I wasn’t actually ready for it but made it work. (Just for clarity, an earlier delivery was much better but I’d made alternate arrangements by then based on lead time stated when I ordered). Communication could be much improved between Garden Street/courier/customer though. I would definitely order from Garden Street again but would also keep in mind what I’ve stated above.
New customer here and I found it extremely easy to use their website and my order arrived a couple days after ordering. The product was high quality and I would recommend this store as the service provided was great.
very pleased with product and the delivery time given
Great to talk to a person not a machine very friendly and helpful Lucy went above and beyond to make sure i was ordering the correct product.
Great garden bench value for money
Garden Street offer great products at a good price, but they do not offer a great Customer Service if things go wrong. Ordered a BBQ, £850 so a big investment, which was badly damaged on arrival. Item was out of stock so a replacement was not possible. Communication was poor, emails not answered in a timely manner, telephone not answered and answerphone full!! The item arrived on a pallet which had been damaged during transit which led to the item's damage. I was only offered £50 compensation, so I did intend on returning the BBQ as £50 did not cover the damage sustained. However the item was difficult to repackage, and the pallet would not have held it in place, further damage during return was a real possibility with the liability being mine so I was left with no choice other than to reluctantly accept derisory amount, as I could not guarantee the item would arrive without further damage. If you want to take your chances that there will be no problems with whatever you buy, choose Garden Street, but be aware if there are problems, you may regret it!
Very happy with the service from Garden Street. 2nd time we have purchased items and would buy again and happy to recommend.
excellent product and service
Very pleased with the ordering process and the quality of the Rowlinson Marberry Planter was excellent.
I am extremely delighted with my Pergola. It has been much admired by my family & friends. The delivery service was also very good.
Garden Street 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Very happy with all aspects
Arrived quickly
Great service, received phone call from delivery driver the day before with a delivery time, and if anything he was slightly earlier than planned at 6.11am which suited my own schedule!
I was so impressed with my troughs, solid wood rounded corners and lined as well. The service from Garden Street was very quick. I was surprised by the weight if them, I'm sure they are going to last for many years, I decided to paint them to match my shed, they paint very well but you could leave them as wood. I would highly recommend Garden Street.
Garden Street 5 star review on 15th May 2022