Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
It took 2 young men 5 hours to erect! Very complicated instructions, but it looks good now it’s finished.

Thank you for your review.

We have passed on your feedback regarding this item to the manufacturers so that they can review the assembly instructions.

We are glad to hear that you like the finished assembled item!

If you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards.
GardenStreet
I would love to say we are enjoying our purchase, but still have not received our order. Sale have said they are checking with your couriers (that was last week) but still have not heard anything yet. How long does it take for the couriers to track their deliveries. Look forward to a update for our order soon.
Pretty good overall... item was easy to order and arrived as planned.
Very efficient, shed arrived within a few days, much quicker than expected.
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We are pleased to hear your shed arrived promptly!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
Garden Street order saved some cash on the price of an Asgard bike store. An excellent product, easy to assemble on my own. Delivery was however very poor arrived two months from order date. Knot a helpful driver either. He dropped some parts off the lorry.
Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad you like the product and found it easy to assemble.

We can see your order was placed at the end of November. We advertise the Asgard items as having a 28 working days lead time, as all the Asgard items have to be made to order. Due to Christmas and New Year this would have unfortunately slightly delayed the delivery. We've ensured your feedback regarding the driver has been passed on.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
Instructions not good. Could have done with two down bolts instead as one. Otherwise the gates look good.
Ordering process was easy and product arrived within a few days but I had no notification as to when it was arriving and as I was out at the time it was left by the front door. It meant I wasnt worrying about waiting in for a delivery but it would be better to have been notified. Very happy with the picnic bench and would use company again and recommend, with the proviso about delivery being unpredictable.

Thank you for your review.

We are going to pass this onto the carriers, as you should have been notified.

However we're pleased to hear that you like your delivered item.

If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
Order was handled very efficiently but I was surprised to receive it promptly without the customary notification that it had been despatched. In consequence a neighbour took charge of a very large parcel.
Very happy with the service and easy to deal with. Excellent web site. Product was as advertised and I was really pleased with it. My only criticism would be for more notice on delivery time. Would use again and highly recommend
Very surprised only one person delivered the summer house and requested help if possible. I am elderly and recovering from a major operation and luckily my granddaughter was here to assist. Also no protection on the wood so immediately had to get another member of my family to go and buy a strong cover to protect it until it is erected. The email said it would have a protection on the wood. Very misleading.

Thank you for your review.

We have passed on your feedback regarding the delivery of your item, to try and prevent this from happening again. Our apologies for this.

The summerhouse is provided with a dip treated finish, however this does require further treatment to protect the timber.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our customer service team.

GardenStreet
Shopping online with Garden Street couldn't be easier, great products, user friendly Web site, prompt and efficient delivery and very helpful staff when ordering by telephone.

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased to hear about your shopping experience, and should you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
Very good service. Kept informed by text regarding delivery time.Had text on morning of delivery to say slot had been altered to an earlier time. Very happy with all aspects from ordering to reciept.
Excellent service. Would happily recommend to a friend.
Hello,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you would recommend us!

If you ever have any queries regarding our products please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards.
GardenStreet
Really pleased with the triple wheelie bin store. Rather than rushing to construct, I took time to give all the panels a coat of paint before putting it together, in order to help prolong its life. To prevent the bottom edges of the panels from sitting in water after rainfall, I fitted 6mm thick UPVC profile strips (45mm wide). Now all I have to do is give the exterior another coat of paint when the weather gets warmer.
Hi Barry,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased you like your delivered Triple Bin Store, and we like how you went about treating the product!

If you have any questions or queries in the future please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
Ordered on line. Delivery was as advised and haulier called to book delivery slot. Unpacked the sofa set yesterday and very pleased with the overall quality although the glass is a little thin. All in all very pleased. Would be useful to get furniture covers to suit but not able to find any my Maze Living.
Very helpful on the phone and went to some trouble to sort out the difficulty I was having (on my side, not theirs) with getting a payment through with my order. Also, the item was cheaper than on many other websites and I shopped relatively local.
Hello,

Thank you for your review!

We shall pass on your comments to the customer service team. We hope you like your delivered item!

GardenStreet
great company to dela with, ogarnised a last minute delivery just before Christmas at shirt notice. and the product is great. thanks
Hi Cameron,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased to hear you like the item, and glad we could get it delivered in time for Christmas!

GardenStreet
Good value, good quality, prompt delivery and excellent service all round.
Only one of two packages arrived with the second to follow the next day. It didn't (the courier apparently delivered to the wrong place and it was never seen again!). No problem as another was sent out very promptly. Thank you. We have checked everything is ok, but have not yet been able to assemble it as my partner is not at all well. Hopefully this will improve, otherwise a kind neighbour has offered to help. Many thanks to your excellent staff and happy new year.
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

Our apologies for the original missing package, although we are glad however that we were able to get it replaced quickly.

We hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

GardenStreet
Delightful product - timely response to my email enquiry - fast delivery - looking forward to more purchasing.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,377 reviews