Garden Street Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Garden Street

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy

customer service
Scott S
"Good customer service, item was coming direct from supplier so the delivery was two days late, but the customer service kept me up to date via phone calls and emails"
Phil F
"Good service kept informed of delays s As was a preorder. Delivery was a let down, after going online to book a delivery date it did not arrive. This was no fault of Garden Street as was sent straight from suppliers. Would recommend Garden Street."
"VERY GOOD SERVICE, PROMT DELIVERY, EXCELLENT QUALITY FOR PRICE, EASY TO ASSEMBLE."
"Said purchase hasn't been delivered yet 10x6 foot shed, Waiting patiently,"
"Product arrived with one faulty part which had a crack all down one side, contacted customer service who responded promptly within 24 hours. Faulty part identified with supplier and a replacement was received 1 week after first delivery. Overall satisfied with service."
"delivery originally delayed but prompt when conformation received. Product good value for money but definitely needs two people to assemble, Instructions clear although slightly difficult if erecting n different format than the booklet. Overall good value for money."
"A good selection off plants to choose from - delivered promptly and good quality plants. Recommended"
"Very helpful. Prompt delivery"
"Exactly as expected Thanks"
"Prompt accurate service. Good quality of goods"
"After not receiving my item 9 days after ordering on a 3-5 day delivery I contacted Garden street who promised to ring back that afternoon. I received no call back and then a week later I had a very disgruntled delivery driver ring me asking why I wasn’t in to receive my item, when I’d had no notification that I was going to receive any delivery that day!"
"Easy to use website, fast delivery, good quality product, fitted description perfectly, value for money, I am a very satisfied customer and my grandchildren are delighted with their sturdy/safe tree swing"
"Fast delivery, hassle free service. Happy to use this company again in future!"
"Service very good order place without any fuss, inform by text when order would be delivery and delivery on that day"
"Easy to deal with, good quality product. Delivered in good time. I would recommend as quite competitive pricing too."
"This was my first time shopping with garden street, unfortunately it’s not been a good experience so far as what I ordered is out of stock . I wasn’t told at the point of sale and if I hadn’t phoned up after not getting a delivery date on the eighth day after my order god only knows when I would of been contacted . My order is not expected until at least the end of the month. Thanks Chris Keane."
"A good product , however pre drilled holes would have helped with assembly, the roof would be better with a centre support to add strength, but serves the purpose to store logs in."
"Furnitures good but the instructions need to be clearer"
"Good fencing product for the money (Palisades fence). Delivery very quick and efficient at no extra cost. Very happy, would recommend."
"The item was received on the day and within the allotted time line, delivery driver extremely helpful. Product components and hardware all correct, some attention to detail could have been better within the production line operation of ensuring screws and staples of attaching components together were straight, level and not protruding, this was corrected prior to assembling. The construction of the item takes a minimum of two people with DIY experience, time taken was four hours total, finished item looks great. We have decided to paint, please see attached pic."
"prompt, pleasant and capable. the shed arrived exactly when stated, the delivery guy was very pleasant and capable by helping us stack the shed parts safely. thank you"
"Delighted with bin store - really attractive design that smartens up my driveway - wheelie bins, recycling boxes and roadside food caddy all tidied away."
"Ordered a product, paid and told few days later the product was unavailable. No problem getting a refund but feel it is unacceptable to display a product for sale on their website which is not available. It is also not enough to blame the supplier, the retailer has to take full responsibility for their own website. Hopefully they will address this problem to not affect future consumers"
Garden Street is rated 4.60 based on 3,633 reviews