Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
I was pleased to have found a sun lounger for sale, in the winter, on Garden Street's website. The only reason I have given 4 stars out of 5 is due to the lack of delivery details or tracking information received once the order was dispatched. I read the general delivery information on the website but none of what was supposed to happen did. Luckily I was home when my big parcel was delivered. I realise that this is more to do with the delivery company but maybe it is something that you could discuss with them. I don't mind tracking my own deliveries if I had the information. Other than that I would use Garden Street again and recommend them to friends.
Posted 31 minutes ago
Bought a Palram 8x8 shed was able to arrange a delivery date to suit me and everything went smoothly driver carried it from the van straight to my back garden excellent service would recommend them and the shed to everyone
Very quick delivery and easy to assemble
Purchased a gate, seems of a good quality at a very good price. Delivery quick & efficient (but could have done with advance notification from the carrier). packaging well wrapped
Very Good - Would happily use this company again, or recommend to a friend.
Room for improvement as below:- 1. The colour of fence online in a garden shows blue but actual fence is grey. 2. Online shows no gaps in fence (except for top part)ensuring full privacy but thats not the case. 3. Minimum order is 3 for each type of fence, was annoying as i only need 1 x 90cm fence and rest in 180cm. 4. When i rang to confirm delivery date as its 1-5days, they said they cannot guarantee that. I had to persuade them to chaseup as already booked joiner. 5. The fence disappointedly arrived scratched, luckily thet gave some paint but you would have thought considering its come from another country that they would atleast wrap cellophane/bubble wrap to protect it but it arrived bare. I couldnt return it as already prebooked joiner and prebooked access to neighbourside to put fence up 6. A little overpriced.
Excellent price. Great product as very quick to deliver.
I came across Garden Street after my search for folding tables and found a good bargain on there website. Purchasing was easy and for Delivery I was kept up to date. I would be happy to purchase again.
Excellent service by Tracey
Best customer service excellent I recommend
Delivery date was not provided on order and was contacted over a week later to ask if I still wanted my order as I had missed delivery. However, my shed was delivered a few days after speaking with the company directly. One of the parts was damaged but a new part was sent next day delivery with a different courier. The company followed this up to see if the part had arrived and was in good condition.
After looking for fan trellis at a reasonable price for months, I came across Garden Street and so glad that I did. Great prices, great service and arrived very quickly. I would use them and recommend them without any hesitation.
Excellent speedy service & great comms, Thank you.
We ordered bedroom furniture through Garden Street at a competitive price. Once received we discovered several faults where lacquer was missing on drawer fronts. Garden Street swiftly contacted the supplier and arranged for replacement pieces to be sent. All went smoothly and email and telephone contact was professional and friendly. Sadly, we didn't notice a fault to a cabinet top until making up the units after being away so it's probably too late to sort now. Otherwise, all would have been very satisfactory.
The delivery was on time and the driver was very courteous and helpful and took the parcels to our back garden. As for the installation (as we are both retired and not in the best of health we had two strong, practical and intelligent close family members who agreed to carry this out and the information in the booklet gave the impression that installation was straightforward). After working for just over five hours (non stop) they did complete the aluminium framing! but still have to tackle all the glazing which notwithstanding the installation booklet looks equally if not more complex! I believe that the Company should sell the greenhouses with installation included in the price, make that price more competitive and always advise consumers how long it would take a professional installer/a to carry out the installation, as if we had been made aware of how complex and time-consuming the installation was going to be, I would not have bought the greenhouse. Very Disappointed of Tonbridge, Kent
I found it easy to use the online service and order the product. Delivery was on the said date and the driver was very nice and helpful. When I placed my order I didn’t realise the email confirmation went to the junk folder and so did the online chat to ask about the order where I was told to check junk mail. On not receiving a confirmation well so I thought I did get concerned. Maybe this should be added somewhere so people are not wondering about their confirmation. I would use again and recommend. Thank you.
Easy to browse and purchase
I bought a Palram Martinique 4300 from Garden Street. From delivery to erecting the gazebo, my experience has been excellent. The Martinique was at the right price and was delivered promptly and at our convenience. The staff at Garden Street were really helpful and when I found one of the roofing panels has been damaged in transit, it was replaced promptly. A really excellent product. During erection I would recommend assembly away from the final siting position as attaching the roof panels does need a bit of space around the framework - in our case we have fitted it over a courtyard between two parts of the house to create a sheltered walkway.
Well organised company
Pleased with railings and delivery was done within the allotted time slot . Specifically asked for them to be put in garden as this was done . Overall a very good experience and would definitely use this company again
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,352 reviews