Garden Street Reviews

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Home & Garden
Furniture

How would you rate Garden Street?

Atheer M
Atheer M
Verified Buyer

Good prices, good product, and on time
JOHN H
JOHN H
Verified Buyer

Delivery was problem free ,the driver and I carried all the parts to a suitable area for storage until spring. I have now completed the assembly following preparing a hexagonal base on a sloping site. I am forwarding a photograph .
Christine M
Christine M
Verified Buyer

A small problem with the carrier not contacting me but soon rectified with an email to Garden Street. Today my day bed has been delivered in the time slot allocated and the delivery men were superb couldn't have been more helpful a credit to your company
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and fast delivery, would definitely order from you again. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Good quality product, easy to assemble. Prompt delivery.
I would definitely use this company again.
Lyn J
Verified Buyer

Like the product. Swift delivery.
Debra W
Verified Buyer

The table was very late in being delivered as the courier initially said it couldn't recognise my post code, for some strange reason, I confirmed it was correct so the bird table was delivered. The table itself was in two parts and I was pleased to see one only had to screw the top on, however the screw hole was too big for the screw so the top is loose!
Pam G
Verified Buyer

Still waiting to receive it!!!
Verified Buyer

There is an issue that is currently outstanding with my order and I await it's resolution
RITA K
Verified Buyer

good substitution, good communication, delivered on time
Brian E
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and it is what it says on the box
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient and cheaper than others
Heather W
Verified Buyer

easy to use website. prompt delivery
Janet L
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and fast and efficient service
Verified Buyer

straight forward and quick delivery
Elisabeth C
Verified Buyer

Gazebo was received and many of the parts were missing. Resolution took two weeks and only after I demanded a replacement or a full refund. The replacement did not arrive as promised by Garden Street and so I contacted the manufacturer directly to get resolution - which consisted of receiving the missing parts as the item was now "out of stock". Garden Street could significantly do with improving their customer service. I do not feel that they proactively followed up with me or provided accurate timelines.

Up to the point the item arrived they provided a great service but when the delivery was incomplete it was clear they were not proactively seeking resolution and that turned out to be my job.

I did receive a £25 refund on a £340 gazebo from the manufacture (via Garden Street) but nothing from Garden Street just an apology with a promise that a replacement (that never arrived) was on its way!
Dear Mrs Clark,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are disappointed to hear about the issues relating to this product. Missing components and replacements are dispatched directly from the manufacturer, and due to the Easter Bank Holiday this unfortunately led to a delay in getting these to you

We are glad to hear that you have now been sent the correct missing parts and that the refund has now been processed.

Kind Regards.

GardenStreet
Jacquie D
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable staff. Also very good service from delivery company 'DX'. I would highly recommend Garden Street and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

very poor customer service
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient service. Good product
SUSAN R
Verified Buyer

Delivery was very quick but what I was told saying they would contact me when it was coming did not happen also was told a note was put on about leaving it if I was not in that did not happen luckily they delivered it late and I was home from work if these things happened I would of given 5 star rating
Verified Buyer

Holly was very helpful in my decision making about the purchase. Also assurances of guarantee/ returns. Product ordered and received within three working days, in spite of being told 3-4 weeks delivery time. Very polite and efficient service.
Richard J
Verified Buyer

Great service and product.
J P
Verified Buyer

Totally satisfied. Goods arrived earlier than predicted. Self-assembly was simple. Very good.
Garden Street is rated 4.66 based on 1,492 reviews