Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
It was a good job I checked with you as clearly you have no idea where your orders are. I ordered this as a Christmas gift and so it would have been useful to know you were not going to deliver it. Strange how it’s now “out of stock”. Was it ever in stock or did you just take my money? You need to investigate your processes and make some changes to customer service immediately.
Hi Mr Cogswell,

Thank you for your review.

We can see unfortunately your originally dispatched order was lost in transit. Our apologies for this.

Normally we would arrange for a prompt replacement to be sent out to you, however in this instance the item had gone out of stock until the New Year.

Following your request for a refund this was promptly actioned for you.

Our apologies once again for being unable to deliver this item.

Kind Regards,
GardenStreet
Not very helpful in the event of a complaint. I'll not deal with them again
Bought Corona breakfast bar, instructions all wrong, pieces missing ended up with three bits extra. The dimensions are all wrong if child sit on stool can't reach bar. But stools can't be higher because of cross bar. Rubbish furniture, couldn't afford to return as it was 25 pounds. Going to take saw to it and chop it up. Had a bad feeling about Corona furniture I wish I'd followed my instinct now.
The delivery driver was very rude. Just dumped the shed and when asked if he could help get it around the back just laughed and said “you can do it” Don’t think I’ll be using them again!
Would not buy from them, still waiting for my delivery of a bike store which I ordered 3 weeks ago and still not received. Ironic that i’ve Been asked to review a product i’ve Not received!
Have not received any goods from you yet am still awaiting to hear when I will get delivery
Haven’t received the goods yet
i have received broken furniture
Good Morning

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear this has arrived damaged. Unfortunately, we have not received any correspondence from yourself to advise of any damages to the Utility Cabinet.

We are always happy to send out any replacement parts upon notification of damages to ensure you receive full and satisfactory receipt of your goods.

If you could please send images to sales@gardenstreet.co.uk a member of our Customer Service Team can look into this for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

GardenStreet
Small problem...shed not yet delivered!
Good Morning

Thank you for your review.

The current delivery lead time for this product is 14-21 working days, with today being your 15th working day.

Due to the nature of the product, the carriers will call you directly to arrange a suitable delivery date.

If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact us.

GardenStreet
Had to update an earlier review. This company should be regarded as very poor. A month later, no sign of package. Was told it was now going to be here no later than today. Still no sign it is even with a courier. No email, nothing. Yet supposedly it was dispatched on the 3rd of September. Never encountered anything quite like it. if it were out of stock, just say, if it has not been dispatched, just say, but do not give some fake dispatch date etc.
Initially delivered to the wrong address. Then delivered to a SECOND wrong address, where I had to collect the goods myself, as the home owner wanted the items off their property ASAP. When I complained they offered their 'apologies'. But not that sorry to compensation for the total lack of service.
The delivery service is very poor We asked the driver if he could help get the delivery to the back of the house He smirked and said "no but you can" Then cleared off!
Dear Tim,

Thank you for your review.

We do advise all of our deliveries are considered kerbside, and cannot guarantee the driver will deliver to the rear of the property as this is at their discretion.

However, we do appreciate all feedback and this is something we will relay to the carriers.

GardenStreet
Delivery is dire. I would suggest a change of courier. Dispatched on 3rd of September, meaning it was with courier. Still waiting as of 17th September and told 19th latest. Way more than the 5-7 days stated it would take for delivery. Ordered this item on the 28th of August. Looking at a month later in total. UPDATE. Changed review to very poor as clearly they lie about delivery. Item still never came and no sign of anything from a courier.
Still haven’t received my shed due to TNT ... but Garden Street have not followed up to ensure I’ve had the delivery... unable to comment on the product
Very disappointed with Garden Street. Ordered a shed with a delivery window in my holiday. First delivery at very end of this window and the shed was damaged in transit so not delivered. Advised it would be delivered on the following Monday; this was after I was back at work and not in the original time frame for delivery. No contact on Monday until I called to chase up. Not going to be delivered until the next day. Got a call on the Tuesday again the shed had been damaged in transit and would not be delivered. No real attempt to do anything other than just refund my order. Complete waste of my time.
Not good customer service, my complaint wasn't dealt with, not very understanding
Our shed has not arrived after 3 weeks so I can not write a positive review!
Ordered item, got confirmation email, heard nothing back, contacted towards end of delivery date, was told they didn’t have the item in stock and would have to wait till Mid September from the start of August to receive. No notification of this, and assume company would have happily kept my money until they had the stock in. No email from garden street to let me know it wasn’t available. Make sure your warehouse stock matches your website stock would be great.
Bought a garden bin shed and turn around on email states 5 days. It’s now nearly been 3 weeks and still no bin shed and no response. Terrible service
Dear Elena,

Thank you for your review.

The item on your order was on preorder. The item returned to stock however the carriers have been unable to reach you on the number on your order to schedule your delivery.

Would it be possible to advise us on an alternative number we could pass onto the carriers?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards.

GardenStreet
Still waiting for 2nd half of delivery which so far I've been given 3 dates for and not received item. Waiting in for this again today and just looked on tracking service to find out that driver has 6 drops before mine and expected to arrive at 3am!!! Meant to be here between 8-12pm. The service I've experienced from this company is appalling.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,405 reviews