Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Swift delivery, good products and competitive price.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service and excellent value, I had questions that were answered within hours and the delivery was fast. I would recommend the team and product.
Excellent and prompt service - very competitive price for the item ordered.
Very happy with the dog bed. Was exactly as described on their website. Thanks guys.👍
Experience all good!
What an excellent company to deal with! Ordered a 6x8 Skylight shed on Sunday and it was delivered a few days later. More than happy with the cost, excellent delivery and suburb shed, easy to handle and construct. Well done to Garden Street for a perfect transaction and a more than fair price.
Very good no problems, thankyou.
Excellent garden furnature very pleased with it. Also great communication. Thank you.
Brought the Palram Sierra 2.3 x 4.6m grey Canopy. Very pleased with my purchase and service received from Garden Street.
delivered promptly, not put up yet but looks a great product.
Product just arrived looks all in order and delivered in acceptable time period. Quality looks good, looking forward to using.
Very good service and would recommend
Everything was present even extra nuts and bolts! No damages whatsoever. Took a few days to erect but was well worth it. Absolutely great looking and so strong so sorry we didn't buy it long ago would highly recommend even though it's pricy it's worth every penny! You only get what you pay for.
Product was great and I shopped around and Garden street was cheapest. Delivery good and I’m enjoying the furniture in my back garden. Thanks really pleased customer
Very happy with the communications, service and delivery in very challenging times. Many thanks
Just received our new Palram hexagonal greenhouse. Courteous and efficient service from Garden Street, Palram delivered on the day requested, now in the process of preparing base and assembling. Looking forward to many hours of enjoyment in the garden.
Purchase of Palram canopy: Very good product and service. After ordering contacted by Garden Street to arrange delivery date and then notified when despatched etc. No issues at all. Very happy with level of service, thanks.
Excellent service
Other than a bit of uncertainty about the delivery date, which the company got onto straight away , I am very happy with the product and delivery tracking service.
Great customer service! 2 years ago I bought a Palram Olympia Patio Cover from Garden Street which I’ve been very pleased with. Firstly I received a phone call to arrange a delivery, which was nice, and I remember it arriving promptly (I can’t remember exactly, but I think few days) Two of the roof panels arrived with a bit of damage, which was a small packaging error but they replaced them very quickly - a couple days. 2 years after my order I contacted then as I,ve been trying to find a particular bolt they use and they replied saying they would contact the supplier. Today I received the bolts free of charge. Very pleased with product and particularly Garden Street costumer service!
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,421 reviews