Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We ordered the Palram Harmony 6 x 10 greenhouse. We would just like to say the customer sevice was great. Me and my wife put it together over two days. The instructions were fairly easy to follow. It looks great but the the policarbonate panals feel a bit flimsy, but then not sure what they should feel like. Overall we are happy with it.
Ordered the 8 x 6 Halram Harmony greenhouse in Grey. I love it - already my complete haven in these troubled times. Really like the grey, which feels contemporary. It did take two people working about 6 hours per day, for two days, to assemble it. Very glad to have purchased the anchor kit - without this it would feel rather lightweight. Seems like a great value greenhouse for the money. It's obviously feels much less solid than a glass greenhouse, but hoping that it's the right decision, having weighed up the pros and the cons.
Service was good. Product very fiddly to erect and not as substantial as I thought
We did have some bits missing ! I am pleased to say I phoned and the parts were shipped to us and received in a couple of days.
Pretty good overall... item was easy to order and arrived as planned.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to hear that your item was delivered in a timely manner.

If we can help with any future purchase please don't hesitate to contact us.

GardenStreet
Instructions not good. Could have done with two down bolts instead as one. Otherwise the gates look good.
Order was handled very efficiently but I was surprised to receive it promptly without the customary notification that it had been despatched. In consequence a neighbour took charge of a very large parcel.
Very happy with the service and easy to deal with. Excellent web site. Product was as advertised and I was really pleased with it. My only criticism would be for more notice on delivery time. Would use again and highly recommend
Great customer service and delivery. Driver phoned and very helpful in putting it inside the gates not left at roadside. Was pretty easy to follow instructions but wood for the window and door frames is very fragile and needed silicon to hold as nails too heavy for material. Looks very good one erected and ideal for the garden corner.
Good metalwork sturdy goes together better with different screws then provided as the screw heads snap off easily as that’s the weakest point in them, I bought stainless self tapping screws only after doing the first few panels! Only managed 1 shed out of 4 so far due to the weather, they are well packaged & delivered in good condition, had the screws been better I would of given 5 stars ⭐️
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your review.

We have passed this feedback regarding the screws onto the relevant parties to review.

We are pleased to hear you were happy with your delivery, and hope the weather permits you to complete the remaining sheds.

GardenStreet
I was pleased to have found a sun lounger for sale, in the winter, on Garden Street's website. The only reason I have given 4 stars out of 5 is due to the lack of delivery details or tracking information received once the order was dispatched. I read the general delivery information on the website but none of what was supposed to happen did. Luckily I was home when my big parcel was delivered. I realise that this is more to do with the delivery company but maybe it is something that you could discuss with them. I don't mind tracking my own deliveries if I had the information. Other than that I would use Garden Street again and recommend them to friends.
Hi Sue,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have passed on your delivery experience to see if this can be looked into with the carriers.

We are however pleased you like your delivered product, and hope you continue to enjoy using it.

GardenStreet
Purchased a gate, seems of a good quality at a very good price. Delivery quick & efficient (but could have done with advance notification from the carrier). packaging well wrapped
Delivery date was not provided on order and was contacted over a week later to ask if I still wanted my order as I had missed delivery. However, my shed was delivered a few days after speaking with the company directly. One of the parts was damaged but a new part was sent next day delivery with a different courier. The company followed this up to see if the part had arrived and was in good condition.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us this feedback.

We have passed on your comments regarding your delivery to try to prevent this happening in the future.

Our apologies that one of the parts was damaged, however we are pleased this was resolved promptly for you.

If we can help at all in the future regarding any orders please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
The delivery was on time and the driver was very courteous and helpful and took the parcels to our back garden. As for the installation (as we are both retired and not in the best of health we had two strong, practical and intelligent close family members who agreed to carry this out and the information in the booklet gave the impression that installation was straightforward). After working for just over five hours (non stop) they did complete the aluminium framing! but still have to tackle all the glazing which notwithstanding the installation booklet looks equally if not more complex! I believe that the Company should sell the greenhouses with installation included in the price, make that price more competitive and always advise consumers how long it would take a professional installer/a to carry out the installation, as if we had been made aware of how complex and time-consuming the installation was going to be, I would not have bought the greenhouse. Very Disappointed of Tonbridge, Kent
Pleased with railings and delivery was done within the allotted time slot . Specifically asked for them to be put in garden as this was done . Overall a very good experience and would definitely use this company again
Bought online & did not chat to anyone so can only review website, product & delivery all of which were good.
Very efficient,goods arrived safe and on time.
Very good bar love it in my garden would highly recommend it just waiting for summer to enjoy it
Decent product but you will need more than one person to put it together. It looks a bit flimsey but I hope it wil hold once put together
Very happy with purchase. Only the delivery was not as expected.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,421 reviews