Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Great customer service and delivery. Driver phoned and very helpful in putting it inside the gates not left at roadside. Was pretty easy to follow instructions but wood for the window and door frames is very fragile and needed silicon to hold as nails too heavy for material. Looks very good one erected and ideal for the garden corner.
Good metalwork sturdy goes together better with different screws then provided as the screw heads snap off easily as that’s the weakest point in them, I bought stainless self tapping screws only after doing the first few panels! Only managed 1 shed out of 4 so far due to the weather, they are well packaged & delivered in good condition, had the screws been better I would of given 5 stars ⭐️
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your review.

We have passed this feedback regarding the screws onto the relevant parties to review.

We are pleased to hear you were happy with your delivery, and hope the weather permits you to complete the remaining sheds.

GardenStreet
I was pleased to have found a sun lounger for sale, in the winter, on Garden Street's website. The only reason I have given 4 stars out of 5 is due to the lack of delivery details or tracking information received once the order was dispatched. I read the general delivery information on the website but none of what was supposed to happen did. Luckily I was home when my big parcel was delivered. I realise that this is more to do with the delivery company but maybe it is something that you could discuss with them. I don't mind tracking my own deliveries if I had the information. Other than that I would use Garden Street again and recommend them to friends.
Hi Sue,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have passed on your delivery experience to see if this can be looked into with the carriers.

We are however pleased you like your delivered product, and hope you continue to enjoy using it.

GardenStreet
Purchased a gate, seems of a good quality at a very good price. Delivery quick & efficient (but could have done with advance notification from the carrier). packaging well wrapped
Delivery date was not provided on order and was contacted over a week later to ask if I still wanted my order as I had missed delivery. However, my shed was delivered a few days after speaking with the company directly. One of the parts was damaged but a new part was sent next day delivery with a different courier. The company followed this up to see if the part had arrived and was in good condition.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us this feedback.

We have passed on your comments regarding your delivery to try to prevent this happening in the future.

Our apologies that one of the parts was damaged, however we are pleased this was resolved promptly for you.

If we can help at all in the future regarding any orders please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
The delivery was on time and the driver was very courteous and helpful and took the parcels to our back garden. As for the installation (as we are both retired and not in the best of health we had two strong, practical and intelligent close family members who agreed to carry this out and the information in the booklet gave the impression that installation was straightforward). After working for just over five hours (non stop) they did complete the aluminium framing! but still have to tackle all the glazing which notwithstanding the installation booklet looks equally if not more complex! I believe that the Company should sell the greenhouses with installation included in the price, make that price more competitive and always advise consumers how long it would take a professional installer/a to carry out the installation, as if we had been made aware of how complex and time-consuming the installation was going to be, I would not have bought the greenhouse. Very Disappointed of Tonbridge, Kent
Pleased with railings and delivery was done within the allotted time slot . Specifically asked for them to be put in garden as this was done . Overall a very good experience and would definitely use this company again
Bought online & did not chat to anyone so can only review website, product & delivery all of which were good.
Very efficient,goods arrived safe and on time.
Very good bar love it in my garden would highly recommend it just waiting for summer to enjoy it
Decent product but you will need more than one person to put it together. It looks a bit flimsey but I hope it wil hold once put together
Very happy with purchase. Only the delivery was not as expected.
Ordered a dining table, which arrived within the timetable as provided by garden street. The table was as described and for a better price than elsewhere. I was very pleased with the service received and would happily use them again.
Very good product thanks
We ordered a sideboard, which we are very happy with. However several parts were broken which was not apparent until the product was nearly fully assembled. Fortunately this did not prevent it from being functional, despite the side panels for each drawer being snapped.
I shopped around for this sofa and Garden Street was the best price. Sofa arrived, pleasant delivery men, put together straight away with no problem. Happy days! Looks nice in my living room. Would definitely shop here again.
Was happy with the service not opened it yet as it is a spare canopy
Garden street to deal with good but ordered bin store but damaged on edges on inspection in van and packed badly No protection to edges so unfortunately Had to return it On saying that no problem getting a refund
Thankfully this is a very positive review. I ordered 2 sets of garden furniture as the price was much cheaper than local garden centres. Then I read the other reviews online and started to worry. No concerns at all, goods were delivered within a week and in perfect condition. The only reason I'm giving 4 and not 5 stars is due to the delivery company who wouldn't bring the goods round to the back of the house and left them on front drive. However this won't stop me from ordering from Garden Street again and I would recommend.
Haven't open it yet, job for this coming weekend. I have problems with the shipping company but Garden Street handled it very well.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,365 reviews