Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Never got contacted by the delivery company as to the date of arrival. Garden street responded quickly to my question and goods arrived as ordered.
Was told this would be easy to assemble but had to pay a joiner to do so, which significantly put the costs up. Not a single hinge was pre-attached and the joiner commented on how time consuming it was to construct A shame, as quality is good, but feel it’s an overpay once all costs are taken into account - and should be much clearer on the assembly required
Ok firstly read the delivery small print. The courrier company they use only deliver items kerb side. Not great if you live alone and the item is heavy as in my case. Furniture well packaged but despite this most wooden legs were scratched and worn looking. Resolved in about a week with a choice of new item or discount after sending a photo of damage. Discount offered was good and I accepted. Stylish garden furniture delivered in a timely manner. Presumably it was damaged at time of packaging as you couldn't fault how it was wrapped. Quality control needs improved therefore in my opinion hence rating of 3 stars.
Wasn’t contacted about delivery, they just turned up and thankfully I was in. Back board for wardrobe was damaged and I hadn’t checked the contents within 24 hours which the sticker on the box said you had to do. Instructions aren’t very clear. Despite all of this I do like the wardrobe.
No instructions & no predrilled holes in posts. Very difficult to install but got there in the end after many hours!!
poor packaging, no protection lengthways to the product inside when opening
Great product, but they need to improve the delivery process. The companies they use are called different things, so I ordered my shed from garden street but later got a text from Alexandra group (I think it was) then the delivery company was Panther, so at each step of the process things kept changing hands and no-one referenced my shed from Garden Street, so it was all a bit confusing, and when voicemails were left you had no idea what and who it was. Amazing shed, just very convoluted delivery process with all the different services they use.
My only issues is I’ve had to wait 3 weeks for delivery yes it’s free but I would have paid for a quicker service but I didn’t see an option for that
Was a little disappointed with the quality of the product but being a capable diyer I was able to remedy the two major problems but was glad it came in kit form as I was able to stain it before assembly even though the wood was dipped and also improve on the construction and make it stronger
Product left on doorstep and was wet inside plastic packaging. Two of the slats had cracks in. Once built, the compost bin looks good. It’s difficult to move, so try to assemble it in position- also quite heavy and can’t be lifted by one person.
Price and product excellent only let down by less than adequate delivery service and 13 hrs delivery slot .
I cannot leave a review about Garden Street as I had no contact with them other than the delivery of the item (a Rowlinson Heritage log store), which arrived well packaged and in very good time. However, I would like to review the item which I am pretty disappointed with. Two reviews that I read on the Garden Street website for this specific item both said how easy this product was to construct. I disagree with this entirely. 1). In order for the guarantee to be validated, one has to go out and buy three x treated wooden bearers 50mm x 50mm. Why are these not included? There is no mention of having to buy additional parts until one reads the instructions. 2). Pilot holes for the screws are not pre-drilled. This would not be difficult for the manufacturer to do and would certainly make life much easier for the purchaser. 3). One of the batons provided was to big for the nails. The nails are 30mm and the baton was roughly 27mm. The tip barely came through the baton and certainly was not long enough to fix securely into the roof of the structure.... A second visit to the hardware store to buy a bag of longer nails. 4). The tongue and groove panels had not been fitted together properly on the base. Sloppy workmanship by the manufacturer. Although it is now built and will be used for its purpose, I was extremely disappointed by this product and not at all a satisfied customer I'm afraid.
Would have got 5 stars if the delivery team had been able to take away the packaging as I asked - the box the item came in is bigger than my car which is a problem to dispose of.
Backing on centre bin holder holes for bolts were not drilled sufficiently and wood was splintered, bolts not established. Needs drilling right through section to secure bolts. Disappointing.
Ordered a garden drinks trolley, order acknowledged very promptly with a note to say it would be delivered 'within 5-7 working days'. On the 7th day I had still heard nothing so phoned for a delivery update. Within a couple of hours I received confirmation that my delivery was with the carrier and delivery due shortly. Trolley received the following day. Pleased with the product, customer service staff helpful but I was very miffed I had to chase to find out about delivery.
Would be good to know if am or pm delivery. She'd not yet put together so can't comment on product only GardenStreet.
Shed delivery changed at last minute, which was annoying as had booked time off work,
Disappointed with the quality of timber used and finish of the timber. Could be far better and detailed instructions. Decided to use coach screws rather than the screws provided around the seating battens and numerous other strategic areas. Thought it would make the seats, for example sturdier and more stable to sit on. I am a competent DIY'er, but for anyone with less skills, ???? not so sure. Otherwise, very pleased with the arbour and good value for the money
shed not as stronge as photos seem to show,Instruction booklet need more clearer text for people to understand:ie floor needs some sort of seal on joints as mine leaked when the rained came{and is on a concrete base}Also cannot be built near another building due to fixing roof sheets?? Regards Chris Coman.
Delivery didn’t come when expected. I had to contact garden street to chase order up as had no correspondence from them.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,365 reviews