Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
After being told the product was in stock and then placing the order I was told the item was not in stock. Then I was told stock was delayed, I was offered a refund but said I would wait as long as it was delivered when next promised. After further delays I asked for a refund and told this would take up to 5 days (it's 2016 - faster payments take no more than 2 hours - but I waited), the funds are still not in my account - very disappointed.
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your review. We have sent an email to you this morning, which should hopefully clear everything up. Apologies for any inconveniences and confusion caused.

Kind Regards,

GardenStreet
Ordered a product, paid and told few days later the product was unavailable. No problem getting a refund but feel it is unacceptable to display a product for sale on their website which is not available. It is also not enough to blame the supplier, the retailer has to take full responsibility for their own website. Hopefully they will address this problem to not affect future consumers
I'm only giving the company 1star because I had to select value. I ordered my product on the 22nd March....as I type it is the 2nd May and my product is still yet to be delivered. Communication by this company is extremely poor because I've had to chase them up (rather than them updating me as to my product - nearly £500 worth - whereabout). I've just tried to contact them and all their lines are going to voicemail. Will I use this company again?! - I highly doubt.
Quick response to online queries. Ordered & delivered promptly, helpful,polite driver. The gazebo looks lovely, the only ‘gripe’ is the floor has gaps between the boards which means having to purchase outdoor rug.
Super service. Ordered a Duramax SideMate shed for good price, after a vague period, was notified on the delivery date. Perhaps this link can be tightened? Anyway, the notification was good and the delivery was made exactly as arranged. Thank you!
I/ we wish we had known of Garden Street a long time ago. Knowledgeable staff , good manners and a gentleman by the name of Tom who made this experience the best online purchase we have ever made. With his good mannered attitude we will make Garden Street our main port of call for all our home / garden projects from now on. Sincere Thanks S.Curry. & J.Wellings ......
Delivery within promise but over a week when item in stock is not as good as other on-line vendors. Product well packaged and of good quality, however as self-assembly involved inserting 24 long screws, I expected pre-drilled holes and so was disappointed to have to do this myself.
Sorry,can't write a full review, as the item I ordered was subsequently found to be discontinued. On searching online for a replacement item I found that most of the alternative choices seem to have been removed? In fairness I was informed asap and am awaiting a refund.
I ordered fencing and was advised that it would be delivered by Friday 15th June. I now find that I have been lied to as the fence post supplier hasn't even shipped them, having not been aware of the delivery requirement. I still don't have a delivery date for the fence panels! Would I use them again, definitely not! I would never recommend them either
Found Garden Street online whilst looking for a particular set of drive gates. Garden Street had the gates I wanted and not only were they cheaper to purchase from Garden Street they also delivered them free of charge which no other supplier did. The gates arrived within a few days and I am so pleased with them. Thank you very much. I have recommended you to other people as I thought you service and of course your prices are brilliant.
No communication with regards to my order (garden shed) after four calls to the shop and waiting 12 working days I again rang to see when I would get a delivery as the 7-14 days delivery time was up in two days time, I was eventually told they could not say when the shed would be delivered. Although Staff were apologetic my gut feeling was they did not care. All it would have taken was a call to keep us aware of what was going on. Item was ordered on 26th April and it took until 15th may for us to know we wouldn't be getting the shed. Would not recommend nor would I order with this firm again.
I was asked to review my item which confused me as I still haven't recieved it yet, so all I can do is review my experience with Garden Street. My order was placed on Mon 23rd April and I was told it would be with me in 7-14 working days. Today is the 12th working day and I have just phoned up to see when my item is likely to be dispatched so I can juggle things around at work to ensure I'm at home on the delivery date. I have now been told that I will be getting a call from the delivery company 'at some point' next week and my item will be delivered 'at some point' the following week. That will mean it would be a minimum of 19 working days awaiting delivery and potentially a maximum of 23 working days (for something that was meant to be 7-14 working days) This could potentially be a full calendar month waiting for delivery which I think is totally unacceptable. I'm in the process of looking elsewhere online for my item and if I can get it delivered to me any sooner, I will be cancelling my order for a full refund. This is my first time buying anything from Garden Street and will no doubt be my last. I understand that things can happen from time to time that can delay things, but it would be nice if Garden Street could've kept me up to date when they realised that there was going to be a delay rather than myself having to phone them chasing it up. If I had been told it would take almost a month to arrive, I would've cancelled and bought it from somewhere else. Also having read some of the other reviews about some of the nightmares that people have had regarding having a delivery date and then their item not arriving that day having waited in all day, I'm not convinced it will come when they say it will! (I wish I'd read these reviews before ordering) I'm regretting looking for the cheapest price for my item as I'm now getting a cheap service, I should've paid a little extra to a company that I'd heard of before and probably would've had my garden shed built now, and have all the contents of my previous shed inside my new one, rather than it all inside my dining room like it has been for the past 18 days and god knows for how many more days. The only positive thing I can say is that the member of staff on the phone was polite but this is not a good enough reason as to why you should shop with Garden Street. I just can't understand how it can take roughly a month to put a flat pack garden shed on a lorry and deliver it to someone's house, it's beyond me it really is. Never again.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery
Was very pleased with my purchase had been looking for some time for the squaring kit off for my circle and the price was excellent
Really pleased with purchase and it arrived extremely well packaged.
Really pleased with this companion seat. The shaped back and seat make it very comfortable. Only one person was required to assemble the seat and it appears to be very sturdy. Excellent price compared to other suppliers and free delivery even to the north of Scotland - fantastic and, it arrived on the scheduled day - even better. Thank you.
Items arrived very quickly. Well packaged and cheaper than elsewhere
Great and easy services will use again.
item arrived well packed and in good shape my only gripe is the item was wet when packaged
Great price very quick delivery. Will definitely recommend and use again very happy with service Wish more companies were so efficient as yours.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,405 reviews