Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Very good service. Kept informed by text regarding delivery time.Had text on morning of delivery to say slot had been altered to an earlier time. Very happy with all aspects from ordering to reciept.
Excellent service. Would happily recommend to a friend.
Hello,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you would recommend us!

If you ever have any queries regarding our products please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards.
GardenStreet
Really pleased with the triple wheelie bin store. Rather than rushing to construct, I took time to give all the panels a coat of paint before putting it together, in order to help prolong its life. To prevent the bottom edges of the panels from sitting in water after rainfall, I fitted 6mm thick UPVC profile strips (45mm wide). Now all I have to do is give the exterior another coat of paint when the weather gets warmer.
Hi Barry,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased you like your delivered Triple Bin Store, and we like how you went about treating the product!

If you have any questions or queries in the future please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
Ordered on line. Delivery was as advised and haulier called to book delivery slot. Unpacked the sofa set yesterday and very pleased with the overall quality although the glass is a little thin. All in all very pleased. Would be useful to get furniture covers to suit but not able to find any my Maze Living.
Very helpful on the phone and went to some trouble to sort out the difficulty I was having (on my side, not theirs) with getting a payment through with my order. Also, the item was cheaper than on many other websites and I shopped relatively local.

Thank you for your review!

We shall pass on your comments to the customer service team. We hope you like your delivered item!

GardenStreet
great company to dela with, ogarnised a last minute delivery just before Christmas at shirt notice. and the product is great. thanks
Hi Cameron,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased to hear you like the item, and glad we could get it delivered in time for Christmas!

GardenStreet
Good value, good quality, prompt delivery and excellent service all round.
Only one of two packages arrived with the second to follow the next day. It didn't (the courier apparently delivered to the wrong place and it was never seen again!). No problem as another was sent out very promptly. Thank you. We have checked everything is ok, but have not yet been able to assemble it as my partner is not at all well. Hopefully this will improve, otherwise a kind neighbour has offered to help. Many thanks to your excellent staff and happy new year.
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

Our apologies for the original missing package, although we are glad however that we were able to get it replaced quickly.

We hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

GardenStreet
Delightful product - timely response to my email enquiry - fast delivery - looking forward to more purchasing.
First time buying from Garden Street and would definitely use again. Good price, and item arrived well packaged within the time frame
Hi Jacki,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We are very pleased to hear your first shopping experience with us has been an enjoyable one!

If we can help with any future purchases please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
Excellent service. Quality appears good but need to see durability after having it used for a while.
VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUICK DELIVERY. WILL NOT BE PUTTING AWNING UP UNTIL NEXT SUMMER SO HOPEFULLY NOTHING WILL BE WR0NG WITH IT.
Bought a Palram 8x8 shed was able to arrange a delivery date to suit me and everything went smoothly driver carried it from the van straight to my back garden excellent service would recommend them and the shed to everyone
Very quick delivery and easy to assemble
Very Good - Would happily use this company again, or recommend to a friend.
Excellent price. Great product as very quick to deliver.
I came across Garden Street after my search for folding tables and found a good bargain on there website. Purchasing was easy and for Delivery I was kept up to date. I would be happy to purchase again.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

We are pleased to hear of your bargain, and hope to see you shopping with us again soon!

If you have any queries regarding any future purchases please feel free to contact us.

Excellent service by Tracey
Best customer service excellent I recommend
Hi Jafar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have ensured this review has been passed onto everyone in our customer service team.

If we can help with any future purchases please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
After looking for fan trellis at a reasonable price for months, I came across Garden Street and so glad that I did. Great prices, great service and arrived very quickly. I would use them and recommend them without any hesitation.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,366 reviews