Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Unfortunately, we weren't informed of a delivery date and when we returned home the arbour had been left at the front of our house, where it could have been picked up by anyone. Also, the packaging was split and nail/screws were all over the gravelled drive. We couldn't find a lot of them in the gravel and had to purchase more from our local hardware store. Very disappointed in the service :(
I have sent two e mails cancelling my order without any response. I called Jake to advise him that a delivery at the end of this month is not satisfactory and that i want a refund. He told me that they are waiting for confirmation from their supplier that they have cancelled the order!
Not good enough. I did not place the order with Norfolk Leisure.
Very flimsy shed, if I realised it was like that I wouldn't of bought it.
Still Waiting for my Furniture
Garden St.,

service is nil existence, all on-line, so a survey is a joke.

missing parts with product..... eg. 2 slats of the base pieces (should be 4). instructions are a joke.

I also bought a mini greenhouse a few weeks back and some wood split.... just poor, these things were not cheep....., your website has an aura you are the best, far from it.

shambles, I won't order from you again.

John

John Burns
Professor of Management & Accountancy
University of Exeter Business School
Very disappointed with my experience. Purchased 7 weeks ago and payment was taken immediately, rather than on fulfilling the order. Nothing on the article description to say delivery would be 6-8 weeks until order confirmation was received. Still had no communication re expected delivery date which is very poor. Fortunately I do not need the gate quickly.
The product was good but I paid £14.99 each for 11 fan trellis that all had price labels of £6.99 on them so I'm left feeling somewhat hard done .
Delivery driver was nice enough but no notification the delivery was coming .
Only half product arrived when expected . Well mistakes happen - but Garden Street do not answer phone and only promise reaction to contact in 5 days . thats not good enough . having said that - the product is good and did arrive eventually
Looks good, well made, nice instructions. However, advertised as outdoor furniture you would expect that this product is waterproof. After assembling correctly and filling with shoes, it was a disappointment to fine puddles inside the cupboard after the first little bit of rain and yes, soaked shoes.
Ordered 2 log stores. The delivery had to be chased, it was as if it had just been forgotten about. More frustrating was I subsequently found I could have saved £60 buying them from Toolstation.
The quality of the product wasn't particularly good. Some of the nails hadn't gone into the timbers they should have which meant I had to waste time removing these and as it was quite a flimsy construction I screwed it together in places. The stores have been up for a few weeks and recent rain has confirmed they are not waterproof. The water comes through the roof all over and drips onto the logs. Have bought some roofing sheets.
This is the second review I have written about Garden Street, at your request, and the reason I am doing so is because I have not received a response to my outstanding issues and I note from previous reviews that replying to customers queries appears to be a problem for Garden Street.
Having received my gate, albeit later than quoted due to Covid, the additional pack of hinges/handles etc didn’t arrive with the gate, these were delivered a day later together with the gate again (as this was not able to be left on the first delivery) but the box was damaged & items missing. Apparently this is being ‘looked into’ but I have received no explanation as yet. I have since bought the items which were missing as I had arranged for the gate to be fitted. Not happy that I had to do this & that I haven’t had any further correspondence from Garden Street
Item taking a very long time to arrive. No updates from company. I keep having to chase.
Product is poorly packaged so turns up with multiple pieces broken. This also demonstrates that it is not as robust as expected. Customer service is non existent. No company should use covid as an excuse to make phone contact impossible. Problems were sorted but took weeks. I have concerns due to excessive holes and poor jointing that the cupboard will be neither sturdy or weatherproof and by the spring will be twisted out of shape.
Wall shed was very poor quality however ordering and delivery was fine
The delivery arrived unnanounced. Good job we were in. Goods were not in my opinion good enough for the job intended.
Placed an order and expected delivery in 14-28 days. After not receiving item I emailed customer service and it took WEEKS for a reply! After me chasing I was informed that there was a delay and delivery would now be an additional 5 weeks!
Quick to take payment but POOR customer service!
Your asking for a review I haven’t received
My gates yet or had a email to say when they will be delivered. ?
The product is great (once it arrived). The customer service was not good. I appreciate that COVID has likely impacted this but if you can’t deliver a product in a timely manner and communicate with your customer accordingly, don’t take the order and money.
Poor, took order and payment of ‘in stock’ shed which did not arrive. Chased up and was told item was out of stock. Several weeks later shed arrived unannounced and was dumped on doorstep. Need to improve communication with customers and clearly their suppliers too.
Garden Street is rated 4.31 based on 5,599 reviews