Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
I would love to say we are enjoying our purchase, but still have not received our order. Sale have said they are checking with your couriers (that was last week) but still have not heard anything yet. How long does it take for the couriers to track their deliveries. Look forward to a update for our order soon.
The product was good, as was the very competitive price. When arranging delivery I asked for the item to be delivered to a different address as i work nights. The delivery arrived at my address lunchtime, waking me up half way through my sleep. I then had choice but to transport it myself 8 miles.
Had to contact them about delayed delivery (but they then investigated). Gates were ok, but latch was badly designed and unnecessarily ugly. Post brackets weren't welded at right angles, and bolts were feeble. Gates bounce, and look like the bolts will bend if someone leans on the gate. Disappointing.
ordered canopy but on day to be delivered telephone call 10 mins before to say has been lost - did not know where canopy was - had to wait a further week
I purchased some green Protek Royal paint which was delivered reasonable quickly. The colour looked ok on the label but unfortunately the colour of the contents were very different to the label. The paint was a much lighter green and not suitable for my intended use. I raised this issue with Garden Street but I was told that there was nothing they could do as the can had been opened. I told them I was not happy as I expect the label on the tin to be at least close to the colour of the contents. They didn't even have the courtesy to reply. My measure of how good a company is how they react when something goes wrong so I'm not impressed and will not be using them again.
Only 2 stars because the delivery for a metal shed was taking so long we asked for a refund. Have to say that the person who we spoke to was extremely pleasant and arranged a full refund. Not that person's fault! It is the carriers used by the company. Apparently it is all about 'working days'. We ordered from another company and received in 2 days.
The panels making up the kennel were warped and due to the soft wood used there are fairly large gaps. On some of the hinges the screws used had smaller heads than the diameter of the hole in the hinge and so required some manipulation to ensure a secure attachment. The floor panels supplied were not all the same size and so required trimming before they could be placed in the kennel. Overall I'm not impressed with the quality of this item considering its cost, while the product itself is great buyers should be aware of the assembly challenges.
I ordered and paid online for 5 litres of pain on 10 Sept. I complained by email about non delivery on 23 Sept. Garden Street were very apologetic and the paint was delivered the next morning. Brian Shersby, Chichester
The wooden tray I bought in the sale was filled with resin and much lighter than I expected. I complained and sent them photos at their request. They confirmed this was unacceptable so I asked for a refund and Garden street were happy to do that.
still waiting for my delivery after three weeks and still not got my order
Delivery takes forever
Bought 8 panels 1 of which was damaged. Received a replacement which was also damaged, the second replacement was OK. Whilst there was no argument about replacing the damaged panels the whole process was protracted and inconvenient, it would be better if more care was taken in the first place.
Polite over the 'phone but the delivery was not fit. The correction to errors too far too long and I was made to feel to be in the wrong by some of the responses. The item was damaged, the incorrect item was not collected without a fuss and the product was less than it was said to be. All in all, not a purchase I enjoyed although the telephone receptionist was very polite, the rest of the company let them down badly.
Delivery of order was dreadful. Phoned after about a week and tried to tell me that the delivery people had tried and left card which was total rubbish as other companies had delivered and no card had been left. After more chasing up finally delivered after about 10 days. Other companies give day and time slot but nothing and left to you to chase up.
I don't know why I have been asked to write a review as I haven't been given a delivery date as yet. Thats why I have given a POOR star.
Sadly the wrong item was received. I’ve been in touch with the customer service team. I was assured that I’d be provided with instructions on how to return the item. Sorry far no contact from them. Very poor service .
I have received an email regarding the review about my order and delivery when I haven’t received my order or had no follow up communication regarding my order.
Delivery was very slow and no way of telling when the items would be delivered. When the items were delivered one item was missing, when it was later delivered it arrived damaged and still waiting for that to be replaced. On another order I called to ask for a suitable cover for the specific previous item which when delivered does not cover the whole item.
No delivery for stated time. Enquired after nearly 3 weeks and was told it will be another 14 days! No communication- refund requested. Recommend a better way of communicating to customers.
Part missing, long wait to answer the phone, no contact made as to when part would be delivered. You need to improve on your customer service.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,377 reviews