FURL Reviews

Over A Month
Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax RoadSwiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
FURL 5 star review on 17th February 2022
Amy Cassidy
FURL 5 star review on 31st January 2022
Amy Cassidy
Laurence Jacobs
Furl is the only company which was able to supply exactly what I needed in a restricted space. Ordering was straightforward and the options were so impressive that I just knew that I would be delighted with my sofa bed when it was delivered and so it has proven to be. The delivery and installation service were further bonuses- I was kept well informed as to the delivery date which was actually earlier than forecast and very welcome; updates on the precise time of arrival were much appreciated and were spot on. The two man team were very pleasant, polite and clearly very experienced as they were so efficient and were in and out within half an hour. In summary, I’m not just delighted but actually feeling rather smug at having chosen this superb company- I should add that the quality of the sofa and the lovely mattress and clever design and mechanism of the unit are all exemplary and without rival
The bed was made to order within the time estimate. The delivery team were super efficient and helpful. We could not have asked for better service.
Product was great, delivery/set up people were prompt and friendly.
Very nice staff and fitters, he spent time showing us how to fold and unfold comboio sofa bed in large size. Lovely fabric color and mattress. Amy from delivery was so helpful and helped speeding delivery up
Bed is amazing and the experience you receive from start of transaction to end is second to none. I'd like to personally thank the delivery and installation rep of Furl who took on the job on his own and did a fantastic job of building the bed and explaining everything about it to me!
Outstanding customer service from the delivery guy and installation was first class. Mirage bed looks wonderful and the build quality is exceptional. Well done.
I bought a sofa bed and delivery date supposed to be on 14 of May . For the last 3 days I am trying to get in touch with someone at deliveries compartment but no one is answering . I spoke with 2 different persons from sale department and I was told that they will send a email in my behalf and I will have a answer definitely following date . Still try to get in touch with someone who can give us a answer but doesn’t look great . We will go away for a long period of time , soon and this situation make us a bit nervous
Hello Dan, Thank you for reaching out to us, we replied to your email yesterday at 15:09, perhaps it's in your junk folder, please could you check so we can arrange the delivery. I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused leading you to contact us here.
Excellent service. We're delighted with our new Metro sofa-bed which is very well made and easy to operate. We went for the option with the drop-down wheels which makes it simple to move when you need to - this is important as it's a heavy item of furniture. Delivery was on time and the driver and his colleague carried in and assembled the sofa in less than half an hour. They positioned it precisely where we wanted it and demonstrated how to operate and move it. They were both friendly and very helpful and took away all the packaging when they'd finished. Being a genuine UK company (not simply located here) was an important factor for us and, based on our experience, we would happily recommend Furl and their products.
Excellent service both in the showroom and delivery
Sofa bed looks brilliant in our Snug. Delivery, installation & demonstration all v competent. Luba and Kevin pleasant & helpful.
The bed was delivered within two weeks as promised by showroom and delivery department staff. Thank you. Very useful having the phone call on the delivery day to specify delivery time. Both delivery men were polite and courteous. They fitted the bed and explained in detail how it all worked. First class service.
Product great. Shop and delivery staff very helpful and efficient. I haven’t given 5 stars because of the complete inflexibility of the delivery service. If I hadn’t been able to change my arrangements to suit the date offered, I was told I would have to wait a month for delivery, and despite paying a premium for express delivery!
From start to finish, the service was absolutely excellent. The delivery team arrived exactly when expected and were really helpful. We are delighted with the E-Motion sofa bed.
Great delivery service - the guys set the sofa bed up quickly, efficiently and cheerfully, and walked me through a demo of how to convert from sofa to bed. The bed, thus far, is very comfy.
Absolutely outstanding from start to finish. The product design is phenomenal - comfortable, stylish, AND fits in weird London flats. Marcin at the shop was SO helpful - I visited multiple times, and he helped me design the ideal sofa for my space, from style to color choices. And then the two men who delivered the sofa were on time, professional, and efficient - walking me through the different features of the sofa to make sure I knew everything I needed to know. I will definitely recommend to others.
The team that delivered and constructed our Paris sofa bed were courteous and very quick and efficient. Probably here for no more than 20 minutes with a helpful demonstration of how to open up the bed before leaving. The sofa looks great and we are very happy with our choice.
Great trouble free service. Delivery team gave good instructions re. Sofa bed and I felt good customer care. Not used sofa bed yet but feels most comfortable sofa bed that I found that is not too heavy. Delivers were able to provide extra mechanism allowing sofa to be more easily moved which had been omitted during sales. Excellent thanks
Excellent service and delighted with the bed. Delivery, once organised, was very efficient and the person delivering and building the bed was a pleasure to deal with. My questions via live chat were answered quickly. I had a bit more difficulty getting a response by phone - but customer service was generally excellent.
Delighted with our new sofa bed. From the attention we received when viewing our options in store, to the delivery by a professional team, the service provided by Furl is excellent.
Your delivery team was excellent today. They were very friendly, worked quickly & neatly & very informative about how to use the sofa. I am very pleased with the sofa so far but obviously will only be able to review that fully once I have been using it for a while.
Everything from start to finish could not have been better. What more could I say? Thank you very much to everyone, Val, MJ, Aimee, and last but not least, the wonderful delivery team.
FURL is rated 4.88 based on 1,136 reviews