FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
//////////
Sofa looks great and the matress is very comfy. The seats of the sofa are quite firm, but I assume that will soften a little in time. In short, an excellent, well made product. The delivery team were fantastic! On time, courteous, tidy and took great care not to damage walls / carpet etc when moving up our tricky narrow stairs. 10/10!
Did a great job - effective and efficient
Excellent products and great customer service keeping you informed at all stage. The delivery was both quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend them for the quality of their products and their professionalism. In fact, I have already to all my friends!
very happy with the work done by the two delivery people
We're delighted with our new Furl sofa bed. The whole process, from choosing it (at the Swiss Cottage show room) to its delivery and installation was straight forward and well organised. Show room staff were pleasant and helpful and Thomas and Michael who delivered it and set it up were courteous, efficient and most delightful ambassadors for the company.
Mum & Dad said that the team were excellent. Efficient and professional as well as very friendly. Answered all of the questions and setup the eMotion in under 30 minutes with a demo. Thank you
I would have given it 5 out of 5 if the delivery was within the time slot. It was supposed to be between 9 to 12 and it arrived at 1pm. It would also have been good if someone had called me when it was closer to the end of my time slot to let me know what was happening, instead of me calling. The delivery team were very curtious, neat, efficient and polite and did a great job. Overall very satisfied!
Great bed (worth the money) and very professional helpful delivery team. Only slight niggle is we did have to chase regarding delivery a few times.
The sofa beds from Furl are amazing. The sofa is beautiful and the comfort of the bed is as good as a normal bed, unlike the usual sofabeds, the Furl beds have no bar across them to cause discomfort. The system for pulling the bed out is so simple and there is no need to move cushions. The delivery men who assembled it were efficient and polite. I highly recommend Furl sofa beds.
() - Posted 1 month ago
Great designs and service
The bed looks great! And the guys were probably the nicest delivery people I’ve ever met. I appreciate their courtesy.
Fantastic experience buying a sofa bed at Furl, great show room in Swiss Cottage, knowledgeable staff, high quality product made to order to your specifications i.e. a variation on the product can be accommodated, buttons/piping etc, competent respectful guys to put it together, delivery date met. From start to finish the experience has been positive. Check out these innovative products - designed for a small space, easy access through narrow halls/stairs as the sofa bed is delivered in pieces and put together in situ.
Very polite friendly fitters and great looking product!
The service received from Furl was excellent. The delivery and installation chap was very good. He was smart, polite and also managed to resolve a potential installation issue due to the uneveness of the floor and rug. My only concern was the the removable valance does not extend around the back of the bed, and therefore the base of the bed can be seen from the side. If this had of extended fully, I would have been able to rate the bed Very Good.
Hi Claudia, So very pleased to have impressed you I hope your client is happy too. Removable covers are designed to be easy to take on and off and that's why they end where they do - if they wrapped behind the bed you'd have to move the bed to get to the ends to remove them which would be very awkward. Thanks for taking the time to write your comments here please do keep recommending us to your clients, have a great 2020.
Just to say very happy with the delivery team (the one man on his own), after original delivery cancelled from the previous day. Still have the original storage bed we bought from you 12 yrs ago...! So no brainier when we needed an extra bed!
The sofa was delivered on time, well the date I changed it to and FURL were very accommodating. Installed with no collateral damage. I am amazed at how comfortable it is and easy to open. It may appear to be expensive but it is a proper bed and a good quality sofa which are made to a high quality. So far so good...
FURL is an exemplary company! From Sept. when I first discovered FURL speaking with MJ to the time I placed the order with David to today in dealing with the two young men who delivered and installed the bed. My next item will be the sofabed. Unfortunately I cannot review the bed until I have moved into the flat but from the service I received I will have no hesitation to recommend FURL furniture subject to due recognition from David until I finish furnishing my flat. 5* guys.
We have had our bed a few weeks now. I never made it to the showroom to view them, so ordered online but very pleased with the bed. It's very sturdy, love that there are so many options on building your bed and the amount of storage is fantastic really strong frame and hinges. would not hesitate to recommend buying a bed from them. delivered and put together with no fuss
Fantastic product and service