Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

Very disappointed they were delivered a day late. It was a special, 60th, wedding anniversary for close friends. I am sure they wondered if we had forgotten.
Dear Jennifer, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review today following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the order.
As I have had no confirmation of delivery from Flowers by Post or the recipient (who has memory loss) I am unable to pass an opinion.
Dear Susan, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review today following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the order.
I was very disappointed that the flowers were not delivered on the specified date despite my paying for guaranteed delivery. Sx
They arrived a day late with the box caved in and many blooms damaged. Will not use again ever.
Dear Sarah, It was lovely speaking to you over the phone. Please accept our apologies for the flowers received. We hope you feel the issue with your order(s) were resolved by us. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
I have been using your service for a number of years now. Excellent service . However a little disappointed with this delivery. Some of the flower stems were broken and quite a few flowers were in full bloom and obviously days old. Sorry to say.
Dear David,

Thank you for posting a review on 22nd June 2020 following your recent purchase.

We are very sorry for the condition of you floral order. One of our team members will be in touch with you to discuss the order.

Customer Care Team at flowersbypost.com
Ordered in good time for delivery on an elderly lady's birthday, plus £6 supplement for delivery on the day. Not delivered until 7.45 p.m. and left on doorstep for discovery next day. Complaint dealt with by constantly being referred to Terms and conditions. Bad business practice! Flowers were good.
Dear Liz, We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. However, we have to object to your review.

You initially called on Thursday 18 June to register a complaint that your floral order had been delivered late by the courier company. We then checked the order and established that it was actually delivered on your required date, Wednesday 17 June.
You then amended your complaint to the fact it was delivered late. It was actually delivered at 5:56pm and not as you state in your review 7:45pm. It was at this point our terms and conditions were referenced (and which you accepted when placing your order) which clearly state that deliveries are made Monday to Saturday between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
I further explained that due to current pandemic delivery protocols, the courier company places the floral box on the door step (as proven by the picture taken and posted against your tracking details on their website which you had access to), then they knock on the door and step away to ensure 2m distancing. There is no handover of the flower box nor any signature required. I further explained that courier companies operate to strict timescales so they do not always wait for the front door to be opened. The flowers were not just left ‘for discovery the next day’.
We also explained we are an online floral business and not a delivery logistics provider therefore we have no influence over the delivery route the courier company chooses nor the delivery time however, we always, when meeting our Account Management team, stress that our goods are perishable and wherever possible should be delivered as early in the day as practical.

Your telephone complaint was not constantly referenced to our ‘T’s and C’s’. There was one reference which was highly relevant to the discussion at that time (delivery times).

In summary, your delivery was delivered on your chosen day, well within the 8am-8pm time frame and as your do positively state in your review the ‘Flowers were good’.

How all of this can be summarised in your review as ‘Bad business practice’ is disappointing.

Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
I wa disappointed as I had paid extra for a certain delivery on a given date. The flowers eventually arrived 3 days later. The recipient says they were fresh but I wonder at their condition and won't be using your service again. I sent an email to Customer services and still haven't had a reply.
Sorry about my rating in the past (have ordered many times before) and would have always given 5 BUT not this time.
Flowers left on a wall at the wrong address!!Neighbour has found them and delivered to my fried this morning.
Question how long have they been on the wall my specified delivery day was Friday.
Surely flowers should be hand delivered not just left.
And why wrong address?

Disappointing
Sheila Sidebottom
I was very disappointed with the flowers, I could have bought a better bunch locally the postage was over the top, but that was my fault £3-99 was sufficient but £6 too much, I regret to say that I will not be a returning customer.
thank you.
When flowers arrived they appeared to be in good order,however after 3 days 4 pink ones failed to open and died,after 5 days the same happened to the yellow ones. Now all that is left are 4 white tinged with pink and one red one.
I consider that the flowers did not meet my satisfaction. R Bytheway
I ordered 4 bouquets to be delivered on Tuesday 26 May. Two arrived but two didn’t.
One to Jenny Felderhof in Birmingham, the other to Dorothy Greene in Belfast. The latter did receive post on 26th but no flowers. Very disappointed!
The flowers arrived in a poor state. They were drooping and the water was brown. The lady they were sent to was very disappointed and I feel let down by your company. As you are based in Guernsey and they were to be delivered to an address on the same Island, I hoped that the flowers would arrive in good condition. The recipient sent me photographs of the flowers showing the unsatisfactory state in which she received them, which I have attached.
Yours Stuart Cole.
Sadly the flowers whilst OK didn’t look at all like the bouquet I choose. Not good value for money. The recipient sent me a picture of them.
Although ordered 3 weeks in advance flowers failed to arrive on the day requested.
They arrived looking very tired!, won't use, again
Ordered flowers for delivery on 28/4/2020 they were delivered a day late . Still waiting for reply as to why this happened. I had sent copy of order stating date required for delivery.
Won't use of his company again ☹️.
Flowers arrived a day later than expected and were quite dehydrated.
They were beautiful colours and a clever mix of lovely old fashioned Roses
Unfortunately within 2/3 days most had died as they never recovered from the journey through the post.
All in all despite the flowers being very beautiful their condition was very poor and as such represented poor value for money.
I have purchased from Bloom & Wild in the last month and although their flowers are not as beautiful as these they arrive better protected and hydrated and consequently in better condition
I am extremely unhappy that flowers ordered on 20/4 were not delivered until 27/4 when I had specified 24/4 for delivery, being a special day. Flower quality seems to be acceptable to both recipients.
Very disappointed, they didn’t arrive on the date I requested which I can understand as I didn’t upgrade delivery, however after only 2 days when I rang my sister the roses have wilted and died , she said the others don’t look too good now either so I will not be using you again as I have used other sites and they have been fine, I just hope the carnations I have ordered from you fir my poor mum who’s having to self isolate for 13 weeks get longer from hers, feel like I have just wasted best part of £50 , mums havnt arrived yet so we will see ☹️
Rather past their best on arrival.
Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 7,123 reviews