Flowers by Post Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post

About Flowers by Post: Flowers by Post is an online flower delivery company with a well-established customer service that has been their flag from the beginning of their business. Their principal objective is to provide a service and product of the highest standard to fulfil their clients’ expectations across the UK. Founded in Jersey, the company now is based in Richmond, Surrey.

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Mrs Patricia Fuller
"I ordered red and white flowers but only white flowers in the bunch - which turned out to be my friend's favourite, so flowersbypost came up trumps!! Beautiful flowers, well received."
Mr Peter Mitchell
"Its always a bit of a gamble buying off a site you've not had experience with. So I went with Flowers by post after looking around the web. The flowers were for My mum. She was delighted with the Freesias and when I said delighted they made her cry , but in a nice appreciative way. and even after 10 days days she is still enjoying them. So thank you for making my Mum happy. I ordered the flowers while i was abroad for delivery to UK at Christmas time."
Mrs Eileen Morley
"I have used Flowers by Post for years and both the service & the quality of the flowers has been excellent."
"Excellent flowers. My family and I always use flowers by post. The flowers last for a long time and they are excellent quality."
Posted 19 minutes ago
"These flowers were for Auntie (92) to brighten up her day, as winter has been getting her down a bit. She was over on the moon when there arrived through the post. Has not, stop telling everyone about them."
"Appreciative letter of thanks from recipient - “the house smells lovely!” I know I can rely on the beautiful freesias to bring joy when I send them as a gift."
"I ordered flowers on a Monday for delivery on Thursday of the same week. The ordering process was very easy and I could add as many extras as I wanted (or not). The flowers arrived on the requested day of delivery and having received a Thank You and photograph of them from the Recipient - they were beautiful. I have used Flowers by Post for years and will continue to do so. Excellent service - Thank you."
"For the first time in years of trading with you had a problem with delivery probably down to the Post delivery. However this was quickly and efficiently put right by Flowers by Post without any problem whatsoever"
"My friend was very pleased and surprised to receive the flowers which were just a little unexpected "cheer me up" They were of good quality and very well packed. We anticipate they will have a long life . Thank you for delivering as promised G Dunstone"
"Always been so reliable and flowers have always been great quality"
"Very good service."
"Always tip-top company to send the best flowers"
"Very easy to order from the website.Flowers arrived on time as ordered and they were of excellent quality"
"Always beautiful fresh flowers and reasonably priced"
"Carnations were beautiful and are still going strong nearly four weeks later"
"I have used Flowers by Post for many years to send floral arrangements to friends and relatives. they always report that their gifts are lovely - so will continue to use this firm. have tried other sites in the past but the results are mediocre."
"Have used many times before . Highly recommend"
"Easy to use website, good prices and delivered on time"
"I live in Canada and usually order flowers for my mother, who lives in England, three or four times a year. (I have already placed two orders this year for Mothering Sunday and her birthday, in April.) Early on I learned that the ONLY flowers she wants to receive come from Flowers by Post. She swears they are so fresh they last for weeks so I will remain a loyal customer for the foreseeable future. You don't happen to deliver to Canada, do you? (From a personal standpoint, I must admit that I preferred your old website and reward system.)"
"The recipient called me last night to thank me for the carnations, and despite the flowers having spent three days at the local delivery office, they were in wonderful condition when collected. Next time i’ll Check if they are going away for the weekend!"
"I recently sent a trug basket of beautiful flowers to my dearest, oldest friend in England (I am in Canada) which she was able to very much enjoy during the last days of her life two weeks ago. Her family told me she was able to tell them how "exquisite" they were; I am so glad she liked them. LMM"
"Fine flowers arrived exactly when they should have done. Flowers lasted well."
"There is a good selection of flowers and the website is very easy to use. Prices are reasonable too."
Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 3,828 reviews