Flowers by Post Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post

About Flowers by Post: Flowers by Post is an online flower delivery company with a well-established customer service that has been their flag from the beginning of their business. Their principal objective is to provide a service and product of the highest standard to fulfil their clients’ expectations across the UK. Founded in Jersey, the company now is based in Richmond, Surrey.

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Miss Emma Spear
"my flowers delighted the recipients who commented on the freshness and vibrancy of the scent. They were superb value. I will of course buy from this company again."
Mrs Phyllis Davies
"My friends were delighted to receive the carnations and they sent me a picture to show me how beautiful they are."
Ms Barbara Monk
"I didn’t see the flowers, but my friend was delighted with them and sent me a nice picture."
"Easy to order and arrived on time. Quality of. Flowers excellent"
"Happy with delivery"
"Been using Flowers by Post for years. Flowers arrive Fresh and on time. Good variety of bouquets and plants."
"First time using your Web site - very pleased I did so - easy to use - plenty of choice and I had first hand reports of how nice the bouquets were - as sent to my neighbours ! Very prompt delivery and flowers were in tip-top condition. Shall certainly use you again in future. Thank you"
"Since getting engaged in Jersey over 20 years ago I’ve used Flowers by post when I can. The flowers are always beautifully & carefully packaged & it’s always nice to know they last so long. The flowers I bought this time for my wife’s Birthday are still going and looking really good. So thanks again Flowers by post for you ever unswerving quality service. Maybe Trisha and I should drop by and meet you all next time we come to Jersey Many thanks Chris"
"The recipient was pleased with the flowers."
"The flowers arrived in Scotland as arranged and were very much appreciated - thank you"
"My mum simply loves the firebird freesias. They smell gorgeous and last for weeks. They always arrive in great condition. Thank you for being so reliable."
"The flowers arrived on the due date and the recipient was very appreciative."
"I use them regularly and all recipients of their flowers, especially the freesias, have been delighted. Would definitely recommend them!"
"Excellent"
"Great Value flowers, that last for a long time."
"My mum is delighted with her recent flowers. I've used Flowers by Post for bouquets many times and never been disappointed. Always fresh, fragrant and on time."
"Bought for a relative who said they were beautiful."
"The basket of flowers were exceptional my mother loved them."
"Great quality products delivered when requested, I cannot fault this company. I would highly recommend"
"Perfect condition on arrival and still looking fresh and wonderfull after 10 days, my mum loves then, Yellow Fresias"
"I cannot fault my experience with Flowers by post. The flowers arrived on the requested date and the recipients were delighted. Meg Hewat"
"I bought the flowers as a thank you present for a friend She was very pleased with them She sent me a photo and they did look lovely. I made the mistake of originally asking for them to be sent to me! However this was quickly and easily sorted by e mail."
"Easy to use website, freisa's for my sisters 70th Birthday arrived on the day requested and she loved them and they are still going strong"
Flowers by Post is rated 4.69 based on 3,112 reviews