Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

Delivered on time and just what I wanted for my friends golden wedding anniversary.
Flowers by Post 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Flowers where lovely but no gyp or fern but customer service where very helpful and sorted quickly
lovely flowers. arrived on time,
website easy to navigate.
Have been using Flowers by Post for years since I moved to France and send flowers to UK for my family and friends
Given as a gift. Arrived by courier on time. Lovely flowers. Well packed. Will use again.
Excellent service and offering flowers at a reasonable rate but high quality
Thank you for giving me the order number. I had no idea if my order had gone through bar fact that that the money had been taken from my bank. My recipient is away so I have no knowledge if the bouquet was acceptable or on time. I did send a "contact us" email when I didn't receive an acknowledgement but it was not answered. However, I take your word or you wouldn't have asked me for a review!
Delivered on time and in excellent condition. Will use again
Sent to my friend for her birthday. Arrived on the day I chose and my friend was delighted. She said they were lovely as was the smell.
The person receiving the flowers was overwhelmed and remarked that they were gorgeous ,

plus the fact they arrived on time , pleased me very much . Thank You !!
Flowers arrived on the day we asked for delivery and were very much appreciated by recipient, loving all the colours of the carnations.
Thank you, my Daughter in law whom I sent flowers too was delighted with them, she had just had a miscarage so they made her smile... Thank you again,and will recommend you to others, kind regards gwen
Good quality flowers, very pleased. Arrived on the correct date and well packed.
First time using this company and the flowers were a gift and apparently really good. Will use again well done.
I ordered flowers to be sent to a hospital and they never arrived. I have since learned that hospitals can no longer accept flowers. What happened to my order? I am completely in the dark.
Both arrangements arrived in perfect condition for both my daughters birthday 🎂
I understand the flowers were very nice.
Service very good
The flowers arrived exactly as arranged and were wonderful . Excellent service .
Flowers arrived the next day and were greatly appreciated by the recipient. Always a reliable service. Thankyou.
The friend was delighted with the flowers.
Beautiful scented flowers
My granddaughter really enjoyed them
Flowers by Post is rated 4.67 based on 9,159 reviews