Flowers by Post Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post

About Flowers by Post: Flowers by Post is an online flower delivery company with a well-established customer service that has been their flag from the beginning of their business. Their principal objective is to provide a service and product of the highest standard to fulfil their clients’ expectations across the UK. Founded in Jersey, the company now is based in Richmond, Surrey.

Mrs D V Paulton
Mrs D V Paulton
Verified Buyer
"My hubby is over the moon with these really beautiful flowers. I bought them for his birthday last month and they are still looking great. So very happy with purchase. Thank you."
Mrs Ruth Cook
Mrs Ruth Cook
Verified Buyer
"My daughter who received the basket and teddy was thrilled she said the flowers were lovely and my friend recovering from cancer was delighted(photos below!)"
Mrs Marion McQueen
Mrs Marion McQueen
Verified Buyer
"Arrived a day early in perfect condition. Have now lasted a week and still look good."
Mrs Sheila Langridge
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to use I was able to find suitable flowers for a bereavement some white Orchids that were reasonably priced and with a free delivery From previous use I know that the flowers are always enjoyed and very fresh so the friends I send them to for whatever reason are always very pleased"
Posted 34 minutes ago
Mrs Judy Paterson
Verified Buyer
"I sent flowers to a friend who suffered the loss of her horse. She phoned to say they were beautiful and they were still giving her some jy a week later. Thank you"
Posted 1 hour ago
Mr Peter Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I have used Flowers by Post on several occasions. Easy website to follow and your product is wonderful or all the recipients state. Thanks for your excellent service."
Mr Kevin Gleeson
Verified Buyer
"Great product, service and price"
Mrs Jacqueline Kramer
Verified Buyer
"Very happy to send these on to someone who had done me a good deed. Flowers were beautiful and an excellent way of saying thank you. They loved them."
Mr David Bristow
Verified Buyer
"I orderes a bunch of 18 Carnztions with fern for valentines day. They arrived one day early, but I was told to expect this and that was not a problem. Today, 12 days later, they are still as bright fresh and healthy as when they arrived. Excellent value for money and great service"
Mrs Ann Liffen
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been sending Flowers by Post for many years to my family and friends in the UK. Without exception, the recipients have been delighted and commented on the wonderful selections and longevity of the blooms. Delivery has always been as promised and I am delighted with this service. Ann Liffen, Brisbane, Australia"
Mr Andrew Camp
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time, lovely presentation"
Mr David Rose
Verified Buyer
"I have used Flowers by Post for a while now and the service and quality they give is second to none."
Mr Keith Ayre
Verified Buyer
"Flowers arrived exactly on time and in perfect condition and are still good after almost a fortnight.(roses are almost gone but carnations are almost as new)."
Mrs Joan Larke
Verified Buyer
"My friend was so pleased with the flowers I sent for her birthday and amazed how how long they last Thank you Joan Larke"
Mr Lee Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and the excellent delivery time. Flowers arrived fresh and almost perfect. Would recommend. Have used others in the past and honestly these have blown them out of the water. Just wish the extra options would be a bit cheaper."
Mrs Kay York
Verified Buyer
"Always beautiful flowers and wonderful service ."
Mr Peter Smith
Verified Buyer
"As always Flowers by Post delivered on time and my wife was very pleased with the fresh, well presented bouquet. The flowers are still in very good condition after two weeks in a warm room."
Mrs Catherine Jones
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the service, flowers and fast delivery"
Mrs Diane Knights
Verified Buyer
"There is quite long gaps between my purchases but Flowers by Post always remember me and treat me as a valued customer. The flowers always arrive on time and look fresh and beautiful."
Mrs Deborah Sharer
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented thank you"
Mr Gerry Walsh
Verified Buyer
"The recipient of the flowers was overwhelmed with them, that a one way to get the ex wife to phone me."
Mrs Tk Wright
Verified Buyer
"I was happy with the delivery, it was the day before one stated on order. The flowers were the rose collection and they were dead by the next day. I did email the company however did not receive a reply."
Mr John Twort
Verified Buyer
"Flowers arrived in good time, and in good condition Wife very happy."
Flowers by Post is rated 4.73 based on 1,605 reviews