Flowers by Post Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post

About Flowers by Post: Flowers by Post is an online flower delivery company with a well-established customer service that has been their flag from the beginning of their business. Their principal objective is to provide a service and product of the highest standard to fulfil their clients’ expectations across the UK. Founded in Jersey, the company now is based in Richmond, Surrey.

company-profile.Click_here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Mrs Elaine Brown
"Efficient service. I've no complaints and the folk I have sent flowers to have been delighted with the quality. I often get photos once they are in full bloom."
Mrs Joan M Temple
"The recipient was delighted with her favourite flowers which were just opening. Your flowers are always of excellent quality. (The car & plant outside the window detracts from their beauty)."
Mrs. Wendy Cripps
"Beautiful fresh Flowers"
"The bouquet was delivered on the promised date and our niece was really pleased with the flowers and the pot. She has sent us a photo and they do look beautiful. Very easy to order on the website too and lots of choice. I am very happy and will use Flowers by Post again"
"I cannot fault Flowers by Post, over the last few years they have proved over and over again they are the best. The Quality of the flowers and the excellent service are second to none. First Class"
"The Lilies were beautiful, wonderful colour and very pleased with my purchase"
"Great service Delivered on time"
"I have used your service for many years and the quality has been exemplary. However, on this occasion I am disappointed that the flowers were not delivered on time and as arranged. It was the anniversary of my father's death, the flowers for my mother, but they arrived a day late. Pity."
"I have used flowers by post many times they are really excellent,the flowers are 1st too."
"When received the flowers were fresh and as per web site. Recipient very pleased with them as I"
"Excellent service and price the flowers are brilliant highly recommended"
"Excellent thanks Very good value"
"I personally didn’t see the flowers as sent to friends but both recipients very grateful and I’ve seen photographs. Arrived when expected."
"Flowers arrived on Time and in good. Condition. ,they were much appreciated by the recipient."
"I have just received a message from one of the recipients for whom I ordered carnations recently. She was delighted and says that they were gorgeous. Having moved recently, I so much appreciate being able to send flowers in this way, knowing that the order will be fulfilled well. Thank you"
"Great-pleased"
"Extremely good value for money. Quality product at a fair price."
"I’ve used Flowers by Post a few times, flowers arrived in good condition, and on time, thank you. Would recommend."
"Excellent service. All 3 bouquets arrived on time and all very impressive. Thank you. 🙂🙂"
"Never failed to deliver Magic service David x"
"Flowers arrived promptly and in very good condition."
"The carnations I order from you are always amazing, beautiful colours and long lasting. Thank you"
"Arrived quickly and recipient very pleased."
Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 4,832 reviews