Flowers by Post Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post

About Flowers by Post: Flowers by Post is an online flower delivery company with a well-established customer service that has been their flag from the beginning of their business. Their principal objective is to provide a service and product of the highest standard to fulfil their clients’ expectations across the UK. Founded in Jersey, the company now is based in Richmond, Surrey.

Email, Live Chat
Miss Emma Spear
"my flowers delighted the recipients who commented on the freshness and vibrancy of the scent. They were superb value. I will of course buy from this company again."
Mrs Phyllis Davies
"My friends were delighted to receive the carnations and they sent me a picture to show me how beautiful they are."
Ms Barbara Monk
"I didn’t see the flowers, but my friend was delighted with them and sent me a nice picture."
"First time I have ordered very good ,delivered on time .Will be useing again"
Posted 19 minutes ago
"Service is excellent"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have used flowers by post many times, always fresh, arrive when requested, last a long time. Very reasonably priced. Excellent value for money. Havel never failed to delight the person receiving them. Thoroughly recommend Flowers by post.. Always reliable. Thank youths"
"Lovely flowers when arrived. B Delivery on time Very happy with purchase."
"Flowers arrived on time and were very fresh"
"Flowers arrived on day expected in great condition."
"the person who received the flowers was delighted with them"
"I am always very happy with flowers by post. I have not used them for a little while and needed to speak to someone. I did this on the phone and they were extremely pleasant and helpful. the flowers are always very good."
"I have found flowers by post very reliable and the flowers beautiful they last for well over a week and I would recommend them"
"As always, these flowers arrived on time and in good condition. They have brought joy and happiness for nearly two weeks."
"Tried to take advantage of my free flowers offer, but was unable to select a delivery date. Phoned the helpline, and the young man was really helpful. Didn't see the flowers myself, but I gather they were beautiful"
"Good flowers that last well at a competitive price delivered on time."
"Great service from Flowers by Post again. Recipients delighted with the flowers as always. Thank you!"
"Very colourful. It was a birthda6 present for my sister in law."
"Fast delivery, beautiful flowers."
"Beautiful colours and lasted for ages"
"You can always be sure that your order will not disappoint ."
"Excellent service. Beautiful flowers. Really pleased and will use them again."
"I have been a customer of flowers by post for at least ten years,probably more and in that time I have had to inform them of not delivered flowers once, the rest of the time I have had first class service from them,and the people I have sent to have told me arrived in first class condition and lasted well. I could not ask or wish for more than that, will always be my number 1 company"
"Great choice. Affordable prices. Good quality flowers and very reliable."
Flowers by Post is rated 4.69 based on 2,845 reviews