Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

Flowers by Post 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Mr Ian Hill
Flowers by Post 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Mrs. Gaynor Frid
More Photos & Videos
Always good value, have used them many times over the years, always there to please, Excellent customer service. Arrived on the Monday as expected.
I am happy with the service I receive and the recipient of the floral messages are pleased too.
Flowers arrived on date requested by Royal Mail. Flowers were in perfect condition and as described. Auntie was very impressed with flowers and the card attached.
Flowers arrived 2 days early, stem ends wrapped in damp tissue paper ( still damp and in bud on arrival) so, very pleased indeed. Wife loves em!!! Should last wrll over a week!
Delivered on day asked for, in Beautiful condition.
The flowers and the service were great. My elderly Aunt is always very pleased to receive the flowers. Thank you very much.
Recipient was very pleased with them but I would have liked to see a little bit of greenery in them as extra or gypsophila. Thanks.
Always beautiful and delivered on time. Thankyou.
Efficient!
Prefer not too bad experience
My daughter I law thought the bouquet was beautiful.
Very disappointing. Very few flowers, could have bought more flowers from the supermarket for a fifth of the cost. Will not use them again
They arrived a day later than requested and were not in top condition. The roses had brown outer leaves and despite cutting off 2 inches before putting them in water some of the flowers were drooping the day after. Disappointing.
Thank you. Flowers arrived on the day requested and looked fresh and colourful.
Good fast service product was very good and packed well.
Arrived on time, recipient expressed delight.
All as good as usual!
Everyone I send your flowers to tell me how beautiful they are and how well they last. Excellent and efficient always.
I was pleased with the service and the recipient sent a pictures of the carnations. She was delighted with them at a difficult time for her and her family.
The Carnations were fine pity about the Fern which was completely far too heavy. A finer type of fern would have made a much better display presentation. I would think twice about ordering again.
Lovely flowers, good delivery, great overall
Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 7,008 reviews