Flowers by Post Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post

About Flowers by Post: Flowers by Post is an online flower delivery company with a well-established customer service that has been their flag from the beginning of their business. Their principal objective is to provide a service and product of the highest standard to fulfil their clients’ expectations across the UK. Founded in Jersey, the company now is based in Richmond, Surrey.

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Mr Brian A Wilson
"Very Fresh .picture after 1 Week."
Mrs Julie Bull
"Ordered Orchids for a lovely lady as a thank you .....she was delighted and send me this picture. Beautiful flowers .....many thanks."
Mr Christopher Brown
"Since getting engaged in Jersey over 20 years ago I’ve used Flowers by post when I can. The flowers are always beautifully & carefully packaged & it’s always nice to know they last so long. The flowers I bought this time for my wife’s Birthday are still going and looking really good. So thanks again Flowers by post for you ever unswerving quality service. Maybe Trisha and I should drop by and meet you all next time we come to Jersey Many thanks Chris"
"Flower for a friend - she said they were lovely"
"I have used your service before and was very satisfied with the flowers and the way they were presented to my friend."
"Sending is so simple with an easy to follow guide. Recipients have always expressed delight."
"My Mother was very pleased with the arrangement, colours and quality of the floral basket I ordered plus it arrived on the exact date I had requested"
"Easy to order and the flowers that arrive are in beautiful condition and are easy to look after. Would not go anywhere else for gift flowers."
"Have used this company for a few years now. First class service always, and dependable."
"Excellent service. Beautiful fresh flowers"
"The recipient has been very poorly and was delighted to receive the flowers. They looked fresh and she felt they would last longer than other flowers she had received. Thank you, Flowers by Post"
"A good choice of flowers and reasonable prices together with prompt delivery. I forgot to claim a discount during the ordering process but this was kindly provided afterwards when I enquired. Recommended."
"As always easy to buy and such wonderful flowers. Happy Christmas"
"The recipient was very pleased with the red carnations. Perfect for December. Reasonable price and perfect execution of my order."
"Well done right on time. Beautiful flowers great colours and scent . Thankyou"
"Recipients always seem happy. But then they probably wouldn’t say otherwise. I never see the end product!"
"Flowers arrive on time, are always absolutely perfect when unpacked. Recipients of these flowers always contact me with good reports of how beautiful their gifts are."
"Flowers didn't arrive until 17.10 after I paid for nominated day delivery. As they were for a birthday gift was a little disappointed by the delivery service used as the day was nearly over."
"Have use many times. Always reliable. Flowers always lovely"
"Flowers have been sent as a gift for many years and the recipients have ways been please and mentioned how well they last"
"Flowers by Post has always provided excellent and prompt service."
"The flowers have yet to arrive as they are for Christmas. The choice of flowers was good. I specifically looked for white carnations and found them at this site. The ordering process was also relatively easy.."
"Flowers are always delivered fresh & last well. Shame there are not so many different carnation colours available now, and that we do not get the complimentary flowers anymore for loyalty."
Flowers by Post is rated 4.69 based on 3,336 reviews