Flowers by Post Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post

About Flowers by Post: Flowers by Post is an online flower delivery company with a well-established customer service that has been their flag from the beginning of their business. Their principal objective is to provide a service and product of the highest standard to fulfil their clients’ expectations across the UK. Founded in Jersey, the company now is based in Richmond, Surrey.

Mrs Theresa Goddden
Mrs Theresa Goddden
"Delivered on time and made my friend very happy as they where so lovely 😊"
Mrs D V Paulton
Mrs D V Paulton
"My hubby is over the moon with these really beautiful flowers. I bought them for his birthday last month and they are still looking great. So very happy with purchase. Thank you."
Mrs Ruth Cook
Mrs Ruth Cook
"My daughter who received the basket and teddy was thrilled she said the flowers were lovely and my friend recovering from cancer was delighted(photos below!)"
Miss Sarah Cardew
Verified Buyer
"The flowers arrive in excellent condition and promptly and reliably"
Mrs Diane Knights
Verified Buyer
"My niece was feeling very low and the flowers cheered her up immensly"
Mrs Shirley Davies
Verified Buyer
"I am always happy with flowers by post i have never had any complaints from people i get them sent to they are always delighted with them,the only person i havent sent them to is myself!! So thank you i look forward to sending more in the future and maybe some to me!"
Mrs June Crabb
Verified Buyer
"Because it is easy to order, always delivered well,and the flowers are superb ."
Mr Richard Collins
Verified Buyer
"lovely bouquet.arrived quickly :)"
Mrs Laurie Busby
Verified Buyer
"My mother was delighted with the freesias, delivery was quick and price very reasonable for the quality"
Mrs Brenda Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"My daughter received her flowers on time and in perfect condition and I have always been pleased with flowers by post"
Mrs Paula Goncalves
Verified Buyer
"I order at least 6 times each year, always Freesias and they never disappoint. Always fresh, beautifully and carefully packaged and speedy delivery. Have tried many other online florists prior to finding you but there is no comparison in quality."
Mrs Annette Collins
Verified Buyer
"These were sent as a gift. My sister in law has never mentioned them. I do know they arrived but has never heard of the word "thank you" in over 40 years I have known her. So I am sorry I cannot review the flowers. The star rating is from previous flowers I have received."
Dr Rosalind Strange
Verified Buyer
"The freesias have the most beautiful, long lasting perfume"
Mrs Linda Wise
Verified Buyer
"The flowers are always of good quality and delivered on time"
Mrs June Vincent
Verified Buyer
"The recipient of these flowers was delighted with them, said they arrived in perfect condition and on the date I had asked for them to be delivered."
Miss Eleanor Row
Verified Buyer
"The Fresia smelt and looked lovely, my mum really loved the. Great gift."
Mrs Lynda Pledger
Verified Buyer
"The price was very good and the person that received them was very pleased with them"
Mrs Audrey Fell
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers -sadly arrived a day late for the 75th birthday lady"
Mrs Ros Hallowell
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to order flowers by post, they arrived promptly and Jeanne was delighted with them,"
Mr Chris Squires
Verified Buyer
"Flowers arrived bang on schedule, a day before my sister's birthday, just to be sure. May risk planning delivery on the day next time..."
Mr Richard Weatherill
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were delivered on time and in very good condition."
Mr Peter Mccomas
Verified Buyer
"I have used the firm several times - flowers always delivered at the right time, and in excellent condition. Good value for money."
Mrs W M VOLLER
Verified Buyer
"Original flowers were the wrong colour. Once I notified customer services they were replaced speedily and my sister was delighted with her beautiful orchids. I would thoroughly recommend this company."
Flowers by Post is rated 4.69 based on 2,282 reviews