Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

I made the mistake of writing my delivery name and address in the sender box, and have not heard yet if my order has been delivered to Millport. My name is Joyce Hill of Lincoln who sent the flowers to Betty Richford. Can you tell me if they have been delivered? Thank you.
Lovely bright bouquet
Perfect gift
Arrived as requested
Very easy site to order from
Very disappointed and will never order again. Ordered rose plant plus Happy Birthday balloon. Plant arrived with no balloon or care instructions for plant. Contacted Flowers by Post who sent a replacement order. That arrived, again with NO balloon, NO care instructions and a DEAD rose plant!! Didn't bother to contact customer service again as no point. Do not recommend at all.
Flowers did not arrive on the correct day and had to be sent again.
Expected better, there was no one in, so took to the Post Office on a Saturday instead of leaving with neighbours, so when picked up most of the flowers were dead,but got a snotty email back of flowers by post saying not there problem,take it up with the P.O.
I Can`t score it No Stars as It Wont let me. My Order Never Arrived ! Poor service, Hidden Charges if you want deliveries sooner. I Certainly Would`nt Recommend. Save your money and buy elsewhere.
Three of the carnations were mouldy and had to be thrown away immediately and the rest of them died quite quickly as well. They gold decorations were nice though. This is the first time that we have been disappointed with one of your flower packages. Not the good standard we usually receive from your company.
The Service Was Rubbish Flowers Did Not Arrive and customer Service was totaly inadiquate . Would not use this company again even if they were paying me to make an order
These were for my elderly mother. She reported they were lovely and fresh and cheered her up.
Spoke to a member of your staff, as my account was not coming up. He explained about your new system abd that my account had not been switched over, which was a mistake, he corrected that for me and took my order. One downside of the new system is that customers do no longer receive complementary flowers after spending £50, great for customer loyalty.
Fresh flowers, prompt delivery, excellent service... and great value too.
The flowers didn't arrive. They were for my wife for our first anniversary.
The flowers due on Saturday, did not arrive until Monday. The roses were in a poor state. I shall not be using this site again.
Dear Mrs Stringle,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the condition of the flowers that were received. We do try to ensure at all times that the flowers are of the highest quality.

If you would like to get in contact with us through our website or our freephone telephone number, our customer care team will be happy to help resolve this issue.

Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 7,125 reviews