Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

The flowers delivered were lovely, thank you. I had ordered them to arrive on the 7th August, on my parents anniversary but they arrived in the 6th & they were not at hone so that was a shame.
Dear Joanna, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Historically deliveries take at least a day or two longer to any of the Channel Islands hence the longer delivery timetable.
We are unable to exert influence over Royal Mail delivery logistics but clearly in this instance everything went well and delivery occurred early & therefore before the anniversary. We are sorry no one was at home to receive the flowers.
Your comments are duly noted and we will endeavour to do better.Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Nice Flowers. Thank you. I made the order so as to arrive on a specific date (birthday). They arrived 5 days early! Not really what I wanted for obvious reasons. Hope this helps you get things done a little better with order dating.
Dear Neil, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. The dispatch date was 31st July with a chosen delivery date of 5th August.
There are no weekend postal deliveries in Guernsey & historically deliveries take at least a day or two longer to any of the Channel Islands hence the longer delivery timetable.
We are unable to exert influence over Royal Mail delivery logistics but clearly in this instance everything went well and delivery occurred early & therefore we’ll ahead of the birthday.
Bought for a friend who has acknowledged receipt, but have not seen the quality. The speed of delivery was v satisfactory
Dear Nicola, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a review following your recent purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any issue with the quality of the flowers. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Disappointed from the picture, but in bud will see when they open!!!
Dear Katherine, Please accept our sincere thanks for a review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you are not completely satisfied with your floral order. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
The flowers were delivered to my friend on the date booked. Beautiful flowers! Unfortunately the card I ordered and paid for, with a message for my friend was not included!! My friend had to post on facebook to ask who the flowers were from. Disappointing...
Dear Jane, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review today following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the order.
I have to say that I only saw a picture of the flowers and sadly wasn't impressed. A lot of leaves and what looked like sparse flowers. Not as I expected for the money.

The recipient said they were lovely though.

Regards
Mrs S Bourne
Dear Susan, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review today following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the order.
This company always delivers good flowers fast. My only complaint is that special offers often don’t work well on their system - they either have small print that doesn’t apply or they don’t actually get applied when they should.
Dear Mrs Madden, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Looking at your previous orders i can see discount codes have been successfully applied using the applicable discount codes. On this occasion a BARGAIN carnation range bouquet was ordered hence the exclusion and code not working. We look forward to serving you in the near future and if you experience any problems applying the discount codes please do not hesitate to contact us. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
They arrived a day later than requested and were not in top condition. The roses had brown outer leaves and despite cutting off 2 inches before putting them in water some of the flowers were drooping the day after. Disappointing.
Dear Andrew, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review today following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the order.
When I came to pay for flowers & gift using a code, I was shown 2 different totals which was confusing. Also I did not receive a confirmation of order so wasn't sure if order had gone through. Otherwise, the flowers were lovely & recipient v. pleased.
Dear Margaret, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you experienced during the order process. Please be advised one of our Customer Care Team members have emailed you regarding this order. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
I was disappointed with the flowers, I did not think they were as advertised, too much foliage and not sufficient flowers
Dear Andrea, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Please accept our apologies for the disappointment with the flowers. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Blooms were very nice and fresh. Unfortunately, despite being marketed as a bouquet, they arrived as a bunch of cut flowers, which for a special occasion (anniversary as stated) is not what was expected.
Would think twice before using your service again.
Dear Graham, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Please accept our apologies for the disappointment in the flowers. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Not impressed. Ordered flowers on 17 June for my wife’s birthday 23 June, didn’t arrive until a day later. Do recognise issues with COVID but still not acceptable. Flowers were nice though and my wife was happy.
Dear Stuart Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. As we endeavour to make clear on our website, Royal Mail is not a guaranteed next day delivery service and that deliveries can take up to 2-3days especially during the current pandemic:- DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL POSTAL VOLUMES PLUS STAFF HEALTH ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19, THERE ARE SOME DELAYS WITH ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES. NOT GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE ON YOUR SELECTED DATE. YOUR FLOWERS WILL BE DELIVERED BY ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS POST. ORDERS ARE DELIVERED USUALLY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS. HOWEVER TO GUARANTEE A PRECISE DATE PLEASE UPGRADE TO OUR PREMIUM COURIER SERVICE. We apologise for the delay in delivery and hope your wife enjoyed the flowers. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Easy to order it did say there may be a delay but I ordered them in I felt plenty of time and they didn’t arrive in the day and as far as I know still havent
Dear Pamela, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. As we endeavour to make clear on our website, Royal Mail is not a guaranteed next day delivery service and that deliveries can take up to 2-3days especially during the current pandemic:- DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL POSTAL VOLUMES PLUS STAFF HEALTH ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19, THERE ARE SOME DELAYS WITH ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES. NOT GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE ON YOUR SELECTED DATE. YOUR FLOWERS WILL BE DELIVERED BY ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS POST. ORDERS ARE DELIVERED USUALLY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS. HOWEVER TO GUARANTEE A PRECISE DATE PLEASE UPGRADE TO OUR PREMIUM COURIER SERVICE. We apologise for the delay in delivery and thank you for advising us over the phone the flowers arrived yesterday. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Purchased largest floral tribute of fresias available. All but 10 blooms were white and one lilac bloom had to be thrown away because stem broken..

Did not get 10 per cent discount as stated in advert but that could have been my fault. Having ordered flowers from other sources would think twice before ordering Flowers by Post
Dear Janet, Thank you for posting a review. It was lovely speaking to you today and we hope you felt the issue was dealt with promptly. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Flowers were fine, well packed and arrived in as good a condition as possible after the delivery date was missed by 24 hours, which was very disappointing as these were for an anniversary.
Dear John, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Please be advised when purchasing our website states: DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL POSTAL VOLUMES PLUS STAFF HEALTH ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19, THERE ARE SOME DELAYS WITH ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES. NOT GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE ON YOUR SELECTED DATE. YOUR FLOWERS WILL BE DELIVERED BY ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS POST. ORDERS ARE DELIVERED USUALLY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS. HOWEVER TO GUARANTEE A PRECISE DATE PLEASE UPGRADE TO OUR PREMIUM COURIER SERVICE. Despite these challenging times which contributed to the late delivery of your floral order, we hope you and your partner enjoyed the flowers and had a lovely anniversary. Customer Care Team at flowersbypost.com Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
I ordered flowers for my neighbour's birthday and asked for them to be delivered 2 days in advance of her birthday to make allowances for the postal problems Flowers by Post said they were experiencing. Seven days after my order and they haven't been received.
I am disgusted by this very poor service and have asked for a full refund.
Full marks to the company, once they knew the flowers hadn't arrived they offered me a full refund which I have accepted.
Arrived on the day required and apparently were good.
The flowers that arrived were very happily received by the person they were sent to and were of good quality. I did have a problem when ordering as I was told my credit card was not accepted, I tried it again with the same result and tried 2 others again with no success. I gave up and ordered flowers from another company. However the recipient received two lots as my order to you obviously did go through despite me getting messages saying my card was not accepted. This did mean I paid for two lots of flowers.
Bit disappointed, usually are excellent. But flowers very open in bloom on this order occasion. But would use suppler again.
Flowers a bit brown