Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

Ordered some freesias for my daughter's 21st birthday which had great sentimental value as her late nans favourite.I paid extra for specific day delivery and called a week before to check.
Alas they didn't come DPD blamed for not getting oarcel.Ohoned to complain 6 refund for delivery fee and 15 percent off next order which I certainly won't be using.Asked for call off manager 3 days later no reply so raised complaint.Flowers arrived day after but could tell been in box a while as some freesias were already fully open.Very dissatisfied and let down it was specifically for her 21st as a nod to her late nans and birthday card too I await to hear off complaint but won't be using again.
Dear Karen, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review today following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience.
Please accept our apologies for the floral order not being delivered on the day requested. DPD informed us the truck had got caught in heavy traffic resulting in a missed connection for your floral order. Please also accept our apologies for the condition of the flowers. We have sent a replacement box of freesias with compliments of flowersbypost.com. We hope we will be able to serve you once again as a customer. From the Customer Care Team at flowersbypost.com
Prefer not too bad experience
Dear Lilian, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review today following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the order.
Very disappointing. Very few flowers, could have bought more flowers from the supermarket for a fifth of the cost. Will not use them again
Dear Mandy, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting a review today following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. One of our Customer Care team members will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the order.
I will not be using this company again. Having paid £9 for a Saturday delivery which was finally delivered on the Sunday. Having made a compliant about this I received a copy of the tracking with a note of "better late than never"
Ordered to have flowers posted through letter box like I have many times before only to find they use larger boxes ...3 days later still no flowers never again
Dear Mr Watts, Thank you for your review. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience.

We temporarily suspended use of our letterbox boxes due to the current postal delays experienced with Royal Mail. The slim letterbox box design requires us to pack the flowers using a ‘top n tail’ method and as a consequence we are unable to hydrate the flowers as we would with our normal boxes types. Consequently, we temporarily changed the box type to enable us to better hydrate the flowers because of the current protracted delivery times. Unfortunately in your instance Royal Mail where unable to effect delivery and this resulted in you having to collect your flowers from the local sorting office. We unfortunately have no control on how Royal Mail deliver but nonetheless sympathise with your individual and unique circumstance. In these challenging times for business we would obviously welcome your custom back. Customer Care Team at flowersbypost.com
I have been very disappointed. I had ordered the flowers for my sister’s birthday but unfortunately they still have not arrived with her. I assume they will be wilted by the time she gets them.
I have yet to receive my flowers which have not appeared and have missed my Wife's birthday, so no more to say here
The flowers were almost dead by the tile they were received. Will not be purchasing again, frankly the only reason I didn’t complain was the fact it’s not worth my time
How can I write a review for something i HAVE NOT RECEIVED ??????????????

ADIOS !!!!!!!!!
The flowers arrived. But only 3 out of 12 carnations were fresh. The gypsophilia was brown. Very sad.
Not happy at all and awaiting your response
Photos show why
Very upset indeed Had reason to contact yourselves The flowers delivered to my friend who is unwell where nearly dead Have e mailed and replacement is being sent which i appreciate but so very disappointed indeed Photos where sent via e mail
Received in apparently good condition but, despite following instructions to the letter, the roses began to 'go over' after 2-3 days at which time less than 50% of the carnations had opened. Arrangement therefore never seen as illustrated. Poor value for money
Sadly the 3 bunches ordered for Easter didn't arrive until April 23rd and 24th. Were notified about these dates and put it down to lockdown and understood but all3 bunches were wilting, especially the Rose's. All 3 children rang to advise us not to use your company again. Sorry as been ok before.
Flowers still not received, disappointing! Will not use again.
They've not arrived yet so cant really comment on them. Was expecting them last friday for my aunts birthday yesterday
I ordered three bunches of flowers to be delivered last Friday and only two have been delivered . It is now Monday.
Very disappointed ordered these for my parents they are brown and dying I always buy from you. I no it’s difficult times but very disappointed in quality. Please could you send some more as a replacement

Mrs Johnson
15 Wells Crescent
Aldwick
Bognor Regis
PO21 3RP
United Kingdom

Can’t take a pic as it’s my parents don’t live near me. And they are elderly wouldn’t know how to do
I don't know! The flowers still havnt been delivered!
Dear Sirs, I ordered flowers to the value of £27.49 under order no.
842489 and frankly they were a complete waste of money. They arrived late last week and arrived looking very sorry for themselves. Yesterday they were dead. I have been a customer for some time and have regularly ordered via yourselves but this will be the last time. I don't expect to spend this sort of money on ANY flowers (which I could have got from the Supermarket for much cheaper) which don't last 4 days. Please advise by return Regards S. Paterson
PS I cannot send a photo obviously because of the lockdown but I have seen a photo of them - disgusting.
Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 7,123 reviews