Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
very bad service!! package was not received by my sister. ordered it last april 23 expected date of delivery was april 27. 3 days after, still no update.
(Wine Country) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Not so much Floom but the florist they partnered with was terrible. Awful flowers which left me extremely embarrassed. Would probably use Floom again but would not go back to the joke of a company who sent them.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your flowers.Our Customer Support team are always on hand to help with any quality concerns you may have so please do reach out to them directly by responding to your order confirmation email. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
Flowers were not of an acceptable standard.
(Enchanted Floral Design) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Flowers were days late for anniversary and resulted in no flowers being delivered. Big embarrassment and very disappointed with what looked like a good service
Ordered next day delivery early on Saturday, currently writing this on Monday night with no delivery and no response from Floom.
They arrived way too late, the flowers looked dried up, nothing like the picture, it was obvious they were dyed instead of a natural rose colour. Not worth the money at all.
The bouquet arrived late and had to be binned.
I’m mad at y’all missed up my flowers
Extremely over priced, poor quality flowers and weak customer service. Order arrived late and mostly dead. Repeatedly told how sorry they were for my issues, but instead of giving my money back, they gave a fraction of the cost as a refund. An utter waste of time. Would not recommend using Floom when you can buy bigger and better bouquets for less money which won't turn up wilted and ready for the bin. Avoid.
I ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers based on the picture (SEE PHOTOS) on the website for my friend. The delivery was done the same day for an extra $19USD. I asked my friend to send me a photo of the bouquet so I can make sure she received what I ordered. The photos attached should give you the answer as to why I'm giving FLOOM only 1 star. I'd give zero star if that was an option. Please see for yourself!!!! I complained. Got my money back and guess what??? The flower vendor took back the ugly flowers without any apology or replacement. Poorest customer service. No effort to make things right. I will NEVER EVER order from this company again. I hope you don't waste your time either.
Very disappointing flowers. Nothing like the image on the website. Will Not be using again. Expected more for £55
We were not happy with the quality of the flowers or the size... this wasn’t clarified we thought it would be a big bouquet.
The received flowers don't look anything like the flowers in the picture. I specifically ordered a white bouquet because my friend's mother just passed. It's common knowledge to express sympathy with white lilies or other white flower. This bouquet of yellow flowers is just insensitive and repulsive. The description said the bouquet includes Ranunculus, but I don't see any Ranunculus in the arrangement at all. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in this delivery. I picked Floom out of many options in San Diego for this critically important delivery for a very dear friend during such a terrible time for them. I can't believe you guys let me down so hard. And I even paid extra for same day delivery of this garbage.
Terrible service. The flowers arrived at 9pm but Floom weren’t able to warn of the delay nor explain it. It is just an aggregate service for local florists and you would be better going direct.
Flowers were never delivered. Support was unhelpful.
The flowers were incredibly overpriced for what we received. They also smelled like smoke, as either the delivery driver or the florist was smoking while they handled them. Very disappointed overall and won't be using the service again. I'm sorry but this bouquet (picture provided) was not worth $124 + delivery no matter which way you look at it.
Very poor service, delivery cancelled twice and poor communication. Would not use again.
hi guys i had these flowers delivered tuesday they are already falling apart and were delivered in full bloom i don't think they should last three days. thursday they were already falling apart.
I didn’t receive my order on date requested.. I received my order when it was too late and there was no use of it..
Very disappointed with the whole thing from start to finnish
Floom is rated 4.57 based on 11,960 reviews