Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs: At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs made you happy

Sandra
"Fab product, always amazing!"
"I am very happy with the purchase. I received my shopping well secured and packed. Flower tubers were healthy and high quality. I hope spring in my garden will be colorful. Kind regards, Katarzyna, from the packaging department!"
"Flowers in two weeks 👍🏻👍🏻"
"these are the best flowers and corms i have from any nurses good deliveries and good condition you just got a new customer"
"I have just taken delivery of my Hyacinth bulbs which are quite remarkable, the freshness, quality and size are unbelievable. Looking forward to a great burst of colour to add a little bit of brightness."
"Packaging A-1 Product A-1 ❤️🌷😍"
"Excellent service & quality even late November's order"
"Thevwhole shopping experience with Farmer Gracy has been a surprise and a delight! From the superb website with beautifully described plant details; to the lovely little videos with the entrancing background music; the huge variety of bulbs; especially daffodils for an avid collector like me; the reasonable prices and also the very reasonable postage costs ( I live in France) ; to the actual bulbs themselves, all top size and superb quality. I am very impressed by Farmer Gracy and can't wait to buy your dahlias next season and even look forward to daffodil season next year too. Well done to everyone at Farmer Gracy for working so hard to get every detail just right!"
"Christmas 2016, weary of waiting for husband's Christmas List I spent a lot of money on a great variety of lilies. These duly arrived,( not before Christmas but at right time for planting) well packaged and in good condition with useful advice. We had to wait but in 2018 we have had a continuous glorious display for months, much admired by family and friends and I enjoyed practising my photography. Now, what to choose for Christmas 2018 .........."
"They seem to be very healthy bulbs will have to see what comes up next year"
"Top condition bulbs, beautifully packed, with even planting information on each bag of bulbs. Lovely people to deal with. Polite helpful fast replies to any queries. Four purchases so far, all efficiently and quickly expedited. I highly recommend Farmer Gracy. I am very Happy with my purchases, and looking forward to seeing the bulbs in full flower next year."
"I loved my shopping experience with you. My parcel arrived with all the bulbs properly packed and tagged. All very neat and professional. A beautiful and useful material bag included as a gift. Even the tape closing the box was special! Looking forward to enjoying my spring blooms Jamileh"
"Always healthy and grow e Well. Packaging excellent"
"Easy ordering and finding what I was looking for. Easy to understand information on bulbs I was seeking, including detailed description and planting advice. Great communication throughout, including delivery. Bulbs arrived quickly. All, lovely and dry and firm. Now planted and looking forward to seeing flowers appear in Spring! Would definitely buy from Farmer Gracy again and highly recommend."
"Quick delivery, great quality bulbs"
"Bulb quality,packaging and delivery time all perfect."
"Bulbs arrived in good condition and in the timescale promised"
"I was very pleased with the quality of the bulbs I received, particularly as I have been disappointed with a previous order from a well known celebrity gardening site. The bulbs were healthy and plump and packed environmentally well in strong boxes. I will certainly not hesitate to use Farmer Gracy again in the future."
"Very pleased with various bulbs"
"Bulbs of good quality, efficient service good end of season discounts. No I xcessive non recyclable packaging."
"Excelent bulbs in amazing condition and flower reliably. I have been customer for 4 years"
"Excellent quality bulbs from Farmer Gracy. Communication also top class. Bulbs packaged beautifully, all packaging recyclable. I am impressed with the choice of bulbs. Happy customer."
"fantastic quite easily the best bulbs Ive ever bought. Will definitely shop with them again & recommend to everyone. Great service, quick delivery & excellent quality couldn’t ask for more A++++++"
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 2,144 reviews