Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
Excellent bulbs and service
I was recommended to Farmer Gracy by my daughter in law. Her plants always look spectacular. Great service, lovely healthy looking bulbs. Can’t wait for them to bloom.
Top quality bulbs, well worth the wait. Two weeks from ordering to delivery which was within the time frame given, I was just impatient to get planting.
I’ll let you know when they bloom!!!
I’ll let you know when they bloom!!!
Excellent quality & fast delivery - Loved the beautiful picture on the back of the invoice! A glimpse of Spring & something to look forward to.
Can not fault a single part of the experience I have had with Farmer Gracy , even the invoice came on beautiful flowered paper which made me feel special and important . Will definitely be buying off them again.
Healthy bulbs, beautifully packed
Excellent value.
Once again I had no hesitation in ordering my spring bulb collection from FG. The ranges of colors and selection of bulbs is wonderful with some useful hints for desired color schemes and mix of bulb types. Quality of the bulbs is excellent. Delivery is well organised with email in advance to arrange suitable / convenient time slots. Everything arrives in robust, well packed boxes with each pack of bulbs clearly labeled and accompanied by useful planting instructions. I just have to wait until spring to see the fabulous results...!!
Bulbs arrived well packaged , l ordered summer bulbs however half of them did not grow at all but the ones that did were lovely , l have now ordered spring bulbs so let’s hope l have better luck with them
Absolutely top quality eremus and erythronium bulbs at a very good price. Arrived quickly, well packaged and at the right planting time. Excellent quick customer service by email. Would definitely buy from them again.
One happy customer.
What a lovely parcel! Great quality bulbs and fast delivery. Will definitely order again.
Can't really comment on whether the bulbs I ordered flower well but the customer service and actual delivery of the bulbs was excellent. I was kept informed of when they were sent and they were packaged well and look healthy. Fingers crossed they all grow and prosper x
I couldn't believe how quickly these bulbs arrived and then when I opened them how healthy and big they were. I telephoned to ask for some additional planting advice and my telephone call was returned the same afternoon. Thank you so much, I look forward to my bulbs flowering and then to cook with my home grown saffron.
Good quality. Well packaged
Wide variety of bulbs always available , top quality bulbs , prompt ordering/ delivery service . Great that you also use paper bags to send bulbs meaning no unwanted excess packaging .
Have always been delighted with all that I have bought from yourselves .
Very fast delivery - beautifully and artistically packaged . Shows Farmer Gravy cares - an absolute bonus in today's commercial world Dank U Waal .
( Excuse my Dutch ) Tot Sinse
Harry Watson
Good quality bulbs. Always carefully packed. Love the info that comes with the bulbs - very helpful. Love the personal flourish you put in it all - makes me feel like a valued customer. Thank you.
Order was well packed bulbs were all big strong and ready to plant, looking forward to spring now.....excellent service thank you.
When my box of bulbs arrived it felt like my birthday! Beautifully packed and labelled with lovely little cards included with growing instructions and tips. I found some really unusual varieties and I’m so looking forward to next spring and seeing my beautiful flowers... and the neighbour envy factor too! I will definitely buy again, it’s lovely to find a company which clearly cares about its products and customers, thank you x
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 7,748 reviews