Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs: At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

How would you rate Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Terence Regan
Terence Regan
Unverified Reviewer
"They do what it says on the tin. Photograph of the results in the dahlia and rose bed for which I received a lot of praise ( waiting for December to buy more and double the delight )."
Raine
"thank you for such a speedy delivery, pleasure to deal with you"
David M Lewis
David M Lewis
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent web site, bulbs arrived quickly and in good order."
Ann Hopkinson
Unverified Reviewer
"FIRST CLASS. I was kept informed about my order from the moment I ordered,my consignment arrived very well packaged on the day specified,I am sure I will not be disappointed with the blooms."
"not grown yet but are huge"
"Excellent condition bulbs. Well protected during transit. Something a little bit different."
"My dahlia tubers were of top quality, am waiting now for them to flower"
Deirdre Loughran
Unverified Reviewer
"There is always a new variety to add to my collection, whether an interesting new development or an heirloom sourced. Quality is never scrimped on, with fat; succulent bulbs that quickly send out that network of healthy roots , then shoots that never fail to drag me through the winter, anticipating the next stage and then finally the blossoms who’s perfection always amazes me!"
"Very pleased with the service that I have had with Farmer Gracy flower bulbs. They arrived when they said, and were very well packed. Just waiting now for the flowers to appear in the spring. Will definitely buy from Farmer Gracy again."
"The web site was easy to use, the customer service was excellent and delivery went perfectly.They kept me informed at every stage."
"I had been away for a few days and I came back to find a parcel from you on the front door step on view for all to see. I don't know how long it had been there but the date on the label was 13th February. I came back to the house on Tuesday 20th February. I had no way of knowing when the Begonias would turn up and I certainly didn't expect them so soon otherwise I would have asked you to send then to another address. As it happens no harm has come to the plants but had I lived in a different sort of area I wouldn't have known they had been delivered if the goods had been stolen and would have been chasing them in a month or two's time. I was very disappointed that your courier saw fit to just leave them and disappointed that I was not informed that the corms were on their way. Regards Sheila M Creech"
If You Wish To Print My Name Then Do So
Unverified Reviewer
"every thing that I ordered from you has arrived in good condition, I just hope that the end result will be outstanding, P.S. what is the point of photos when there is nothing to see, you are as bad as other companies that sell plants and seed, can I have a review in the middle of winter you must be joking."
Steve Harrison
Unverified Reviewer
"Bulbs arrived in good time. Obviously not planted yet so cannot comment further."
"You get better and bigger plants than other suppliers"
W L Lewis Wales Uk
Unverified Reviewer
"this is my first years at farmer gracy but i am impressed with the size and quality of tubersif my baskets are of merit i shall send photos you will not better the packeting first class"
Yorkshire Lass
Verified Reviewer
"The bulb size is very good and the selection brilliant . Delivery was excellent and the packaging the best of any gardening company I've dealt with in the past."
Sheila Webber
Unverified Reviewer
"On the whole I was pleased with the service, the plants and tubers were well packed, the dahlia tubers of a good size, plump and healthy. I reserve judgement on the Bearded Iris as the pieces were small and unattractive, I had expected better for the price. Time will tell if they will thrive. I have been bombarded with emails and pop-ups everywhere since my purchase which are annoying. I could do without this, it will not persuade me to buy more, rather the opposite!."
"Because the garden with the hanging begonias is going to be great again this year ,and the instruction that came with the tubers is most helpful"
"A very good service well packed and nice bulbs"
"Hopefully the corms will be great"
"Lovely packaging, which is all recyclable. Bulbs are in good condition and the planting/care leaflet is very easy to understand and imformative"
"All in good condition, but I would have like notification of delivery date. also planting advice within the box with the bulbs.Thank you."
"Bulbs have always been good value"
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.75 based on 951 reviews