Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs: At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

How would you rate Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs ?

James Coleman
"Easy selection of my favourite bulbs, fast delivery and packaged well for transit. These are around 1/4 of the cost of anything you can find from shops."
Carol In Cork
"The order was so beautifully wrapped that getting to the bulbs was even nicer. They are all beautifully pristine and ready to go into the soil. I hope the spring is as colorful and elegant as my choices look in pictures."
Jenni Rutherford
"I have had bulbs of varying kinds for twos now and they have always been of top quality with great results when in flower. Well worth the cost!!"
"the bulbs I ordered were of good size and firm."
"Very happy with my purchase. Delivery was on time with no problems.The bulbs were perfect and well presented in their packages."
"Easy to order, bulbs were well packaged to avoid travel damage, and arrived on time in perfect condition."
"Fast efficient service. Beautiful big bulbs. Looking forward to the results next spring."
"Fantastic sized bulbs delivered well packaged and each type labelled in brown bag. Look forward to the results!"
"The size and quality of the bulbs exceeded those I had looked at elsewhere. First time user of FG but would gladly go back."
"Couldn’t resist the 20% off alliums offer so increased my collection! As usual excellent products and great choice."
"Top quality bulbs, beautifully packed with lots of information and arrived on time. Will be back."
"I have had 2 orders from Farmer Gracy, both arrived promptly as promised, they were securely packed in excellent condition. Can't wait now for next spring to see the result. I will be ordering more in the future."
"The order comes so fast. If they come up like the photos excellant. Thank you cant wait for spring"
"Good bulbs good service"
"Received my bulbs in good condition have yet to plant them and will wait in anticipation of next spring"
"Beautiful healthy bulbs. Great packaging, very please"
"They certainly looked liked bulbs, but how can I review their flowers when I have not as yet planted them. You would have to wait until the Summer of 2019 for that! The rating is only a note of acceptance."
"Always excellent bulbs, very well packaged and delivered quickly. Will continue to order from you."
"Wonderful packaging... no plastic! Arrived in time and in perfect condition"
"Bulbs arrived quickly and packed beautifully so pleased will definitely order again"
"Bulbs arrived beatifully packaged and with clear instructions. Will definitely be using again as eco packaging used"
"Once again, outstanding service and bulbs, I will keep using and recommending your co to all, kind regards Steve"
"I have great pleasure looking at all the wonderful plants you have, and was very pleased at how efficiently may order arrived. I am awaiting the spring to see how well they bloom."
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.75 based on 1,844 reviews