Farmer Gracy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy
Read Farmer Gracy Reviews

About Farmer Gracy:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

info@farmergracy.com

Sue J
Barbara
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 20th October 2021
Nuala Deegan
I have been ordering bulbs from Farmer Gracy for a few years now and am yet to come across any other company that provides the same quality, care and pride in what they do as this company. The bulbs on offer are next to none with some very rare and exotic species. I am always kept up to date as to where my order is. When the packages arrive they are always packaged really nicely with the upmost care and attention to detail with wonderful added extras like the postcards (I have a lovely collection now) of the flowers and a booklet on how to care for the bulbs, which I always keep for further reference. On a couple of occasions I have needed extra information because of personal issues and my emails are always answered completely and very quickly. Anybody looking for quality bulbs and a first class personal customer service need look no further than Farmer Gracy as I don’t think there is anyone out there that can surpass them. I have, and will continue, to recommend them to everyone I can and I will continue to use them in the future.
Excellent service all round quick delivery and great quality . Will definitely use again .
I adore Farmer Gracy products, their packaging and after-sales service is exceptional. A pleasure to buy from them, and it's a pleasure that grows!
Great place to get all the bulbs you need,easy to order,don’t have to wait long for them to arrive either! I’ve just got to get round to planting them before it’s too late!!
Hermes still says yet to receive parcel from yourselves 6 Dec ordered on 29 nov
Hermes still says yet to receive parcel from yourselves 6 Dec ordered on 29 nov
I don't think I've ever received bulbs so beautifully packaged, obviously a great deal of thought, care and attention has gone into the products and packaging. How lovely that everything I needed to know was perfectly included in the leaflets and the packages. Usually when I buy bulbs I find myself trawling through the internet working out how tall the plants will be, where and how to plant them etc and taking notes before heading outside. No need with your bulbs - how impressive and refreshing! That's me just come in from a soaking in the garden - good old Scottish rain - bulbs planted, roll on spring! I will definitely be ordering in the future.
It's always a special experience when a box from Farmer Gracy arrives as presentation is clearly paramount. Each order so far has been beautifully packed and with some really nice touches in the paperwork department too! I also get tulips from other growers but Farmer Gracy wins hands down with labelling. With good quality products also - what's not to like? Their British counterparts could learn a lot from this company! Well done Farmer Gracy!!
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 5th December 2021
Always top quality, delivered securely and on time. A great supplier.
Always delivered safely packed and in tip top condition.
Good value, reliable and beautiful flowering bulbs
Delighted with my purchase
First time shopper and delighted with my purchases. Good strong bulbs, well packed and delivered promptly within the stated ten working days.
I really love bulbs, spring is my favourite season, I have enjoyed lovely results from the bulbs I have purchased from Farmer Gracy
Love the efficiency of delivery and professionally packed. Thanks for the personal message. I have just grown the bulbs…. Excited for Spring time to see them flower!! Thank you!
This is a wonderful service high quality bulbs with excellent packaging and postage highly recommended.
I couldn’t be happier with my discovery of Farmer Gracy. Every bulb and tuber arrives in time - so big and healthy. I moved to france from the US and was looking for a long time for a place to buy bulbs and came across farmer Gracy online. I have been ordering now for a year and will continue each season. I love the detailed planting instructions on the web site - and mark my calendar with all their tips for when plants should be pulled out or put in the ground.
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Low rating is because they use Hermes who lost our parcel despite promising delivery twice. Farmer Gracy refunded cost of bulbs
Your bulbs make lovely presents for anyone in the family. Thank you
Farmer Gracy is rated 4.76 based on 15,255 reviews