Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs: At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

How would you rate Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs ?

Peter Gilbert
"what a wonderful display which the whole family are enjoying this past month"
Liz From Wales
"I was very pleased with my Lilac wonder tulips and my lady Jane tulips - all flowered and were greatly admired. I wanted to send you some pictures but not sure how to get them to you."
PINS Sébastien
"Bulbes de qualité supérieure ! 100 % de floraison ! Un service impeccable !!! ;-)"
"I ordered ranunculus and initial germination was poor so I complained and got told to wait a few more weeks. I planted out the few that germinated but they came to nothing. 60 corms and zero flowers. Poor customer service too."
"no hesitation in re-ordering, quality is always superb. Cost a bit more than most but worth it for the quality"
"the service was very good ,dahlia's are superb ,maybe a little more money than some but well worth it for the great quality"
"I always order my bulbs from Farmer Gracy and have no complaints as they are always well package and strong. However a word of warning about the Double Flaming Tulip, it looks wonderful in the photographs but less so in real life without the abundance of foliage. The bulbs grew well but the heads are so very heavy that 3 of the 6 I planted snapped off and they were protected in a large barrel. Clearly these bulbs need support especially in the first year. I am hoping that the stems will be stronger in their second year, we shall see. Honka Black and Windmill daliahs doing brilliant really showing off now."
"Bulbs never grew, seems they were not for sale. Have regretted buying from you!"
"my begonia tuber orders 9 tubers have failed to germinate or pip this is my first year growing from tubers normally use plugs why should 9 fail when the rest germinated all where given the same treatment and heat any ideas will be welcome william wales uk"
"Hello I thank you very much for the excellent service and consideration given to me and the excellent dahlias I have now thank you"
"Order FG15291 Crocosmias I planted the bulbs as normal a month ago in four different places in the garden. As there was no visible sight of them yesterday I checked a couple and found none showed any sign of development and several were soft with white spots on them This is the first time this has happened to any bulbs I have planted in spring or autumn. I did order a second batch but am reluctant to plant them until I have an explanation and know whether it is now too late for planting this year Unfortunately I did not photograph them."
"No trouble, from ordering to delivery to value for money."
"They are very good quality & great value. Have planted them out in pots & they are beginning to come through. Can't wait to see the end results. Thanks very much. Chris Millard"
"Having paid postage, I expected a swift delivery of the bulbs I had ordered, particularly as they required planting soonest. I had to wait for 2 weeks for them to arrive with no explanation for the delay until I chased it up with the Company."
"This is my second year of ordering dahlias, Sadly I was unable to use three of the Mixed Cactus collection tubers due to them being in a damp & decaying condition"
Dear Mike,

First of all, many thanks for your order!

We're very sorry to hear 3 of your dahlia tubers were in a bad condition. Please send us an email (info@farmergracy.com) and we'll make this up with you.

All the best,
Team FG
"I ordered begonia's,They arrived quickly and well packed."
"Very good quality begonia corms which are already shooting"
"The service was good and arrived quickly and packed well. The bulbs are fine - will just have to wait for the results!! in which we hight hopes."
"3sets of tulips ordered prompt delivery and they have given me the best display of tulips . Hoping the summer bulbs will be just as beautiful."
"Good choce"
"Delivery on time, well packed, 'fresh', instruction clear. Perfect, I recommend."
"very good bulbs. excellent service."
"Great bulbs looking forward to summer colour."
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.73 based on 1,472 reviews