Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 4 star review on 3rd June 2020
Martin Canton
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 15th April 2020
Sue Harris
More Photos & Videos
Not one of the angel ears corms that I ordered have germinated. They were not cheap plants and not something that I can afford to have another go at priced at £4 per plant. You say you accept no responsibility for the quality of your product. I wont be back.
great flowers
I ordered 4 of your bare root peonies 30th April that were despatched 4th May. The information said could take up to 2 years to flower. I was really surprised then, and delighted that Buckeyed belle has now developed 1 bud. The leaves haven't even opened yet and it's only about 6" high. I've been watching it like an hawk can't wait for it to open. Also pleased with the other 3, but have to wait until they're ready to flower hopefully next year.. Thank you Farmer Gracy.
Spring bulbs were excellent....almost 100% success rate, tulips especially superb. Had a few failures with summer bulbs - both bearded irises I planted, 1 of 3 peonies, Dutch irises I got at end of season and a couple of other bulbs have failed to show. On the whole though excellent service & good quality bulbs
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 4 star review on 3rd June 2020
3 sets of bulbs didnt come up and one set never showed any flowers
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs didn't flower. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Web page very quick and easy to use 100% recoment to everyone .. thank you farmer grace
Best site I've come across for many a year... Thank you
Hello. , i purchased quite alot of Begonias some tuberes approx 3wks ago, no sign of life yet
Hello,

Begonia tubers can take a little longer than that to start growing, but normally should have some small pink buds beginning to form in the middle. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise further.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
An addendum to my previous complaint regarding my Peony Buckeye Belle rotting in the pot. I would like to thank Farmer Gracy for offering to replace the Peony later in the year, this was really appreciated.
Hi, i bought the Allium Ambassador XXL last year. They're out and they are magnificent. They're a tight mass of flowers and they're enormous. I have globemaster and gigantium but these are far better. Thank you so much for these bulbs 👍
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 29th May 2020
I would like to thank Farmer Gracy Flolwer bulbs, who've offered to replace my Peony 'Buckeye Belle' after my original perished didn't expect this, so thank you Naomi Jones for the great experience.
Brought Alliums tulips and daffodils bulbs from you the standard of the flowers were amazing very large strong and beautiful. I have a new garden so purchased around 60 bulbs and all my bulbs flowered.
I will never buy from a garden centre again as I have always been disappointed with the quality, but yours were fantastic Thankyou
My 3 Gloriosa tubers arrived 2 weeks ago, lovingly wrapped,looking like expensive cigars and in super healthy condition with little crowns ready to burst into life. Today they are 4 inches high strong shoots. I am delighted with the wonderful service. Thank you.
Ordered 3 x Habenaria radiata orchid seats, taken in by the advertisement of these amazing flowers on Facebook. All planted per instructions and in separate pots. Not a single one appeared and when I eventually tipped them out to have a look, there was no sign of the seeds, they had bascially disintergrated. Complete waste of time and money, would have been happy if even just one had done something.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your Habenaria have failed. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to advise further.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I bought three begonia Switzerland, one Canna and one Colocasia Black Magic which was a very small corm and part rotten which I had to remove at least a third.
The canna is doing well and I suspect will make a nice plant this year, but unfortunately one of the begonias has not sprouted and the Colocasia looks small and poor.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs have not thrived. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
when i got my begiona tubers they were not cheap but looked the part good size but when it came to growing they were tota rubbish a bout half of them were blind no buds and when i told farmer gracy they were to replace me with a replacement order but you guessed it they never came so save your money and growing time stay clear
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your begonias have not yet grown and a replacement we have organised has not arrived. Please contact customercare@farmergracy.com so we can look into it and assist with this issue.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bulbs you sent didn’t even show very disappointed won’t be ordering again Mike
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. Some bulbs can take a little time to start to grow. Please contact customercare@farmergracy.com so we can check your order and advise accordingly.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bought 2 peony's, Peony Bartzella (Yellow) and Peony Buckeyed Bell,(Red) to be grown in different pots but next to one another, Bartzella now showing through, Buckeyed Bell rotted in its pot, both have been treated exactly the same. Very disappointing .
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that one of your peonies has failed. Please contact customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to organise a replacement.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Most of the bulbs I’ve bought have been wonderful but 2 out of the 3 yellow Crown imperials did not grow, even though they were all planted at the same time in the same situation.
As they were rather expensive, I was very disappointed.
Would like to order some for next year but don’t want to waste any more money
Hello,

we're sorry to hear that some of your crown imperials haven't thrived. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
They have such a wonderful choice and so helpful.
Thankyou ❤️