Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs: At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs made you happy

customer service
Harj
"Quite simply really helped me to feel confident about growing flowers and enjoying this passion. Probably the best experience of online ordering and customer service I've come across. No question is too much. Thank you so much for all your fantastic help. My bulbs are now growing and some spectacularly and soon ready to plant out."
Bobbie Matthews
"Haven’t got results from the summer ones I bought, but the spring ones are amazing, huge blooms, just gorgeous!"
"Excellent quality bulbs, despatched promptly. Customer service also excellent."
"Fantastic bulbs. All come through. Even the more expensive rare ones I wasn't sure on buying. My Voodoo lily is shooting up daily and the black elephants just sprouting. Very pleased with all my purchases! Only thing I have to minus for is I wish I could have tracked the actual delivery as they spent a week in the garden until we found them! Courier threw them over fence I to back garden and left no card. Packet was torn and a bit damp but thankfully the bulbs were okay."
"Planted bulbs as I was told to, none have come through, waste of money"
"Nothing worked for me except Dutch Iris Discover, gladiolus dancing doll. Very pathetic spent £50 on all these but went in vain."
"Absolutely thrilled with my purchase they are inexpensive and so much choice. Great value"
"Perfect service, best bulbs I have ever bought - Will not hesitate to recommend to anyone! 👏"
"I was very dissatisfied with the quality of some of the bulbs I received, having ordered multiples of verying types. I will not be ordering from this vender in the future. I will source a different supplier."
"Delighted with my bulbs this spring, lovely plump bulbs and a stunning display. Have just ordered a lot more for next spring"
"Everything was sold out could not order very Disappointed"
"The bulbs I ordered last year are now in bloom, they are beautiful. Excellent service and delivery too"
"Great service , bulbs arrived very quickly"
"Bulbs arrived in good condition and speedy time, Well done !"
"june kelsall,i placed a large order why have only a few come up bulbs were so small even the blak large one now come up why is that pls"
"The bulbs have been excellent quality. One problem with damage during delivery was dealt with rapidly and pleasantly."
"I have already left a review but I can't find another address to let you know of a failure of one of my purchases of the gloriosa bulb. The one which has failed is Thomas De Bruyne. I would appreciate a replacement."
"Amazing!! All plants & bulbs are of good quality and arrived well packaged and undamaged! I'm definately purchasing again and highly recommend you! Here's one very happy customer - thanku!!!"
"Expensive bulbs that failed. Customer service rubbish. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone."
"Items arrived safely very well packaged. Will order from again.!"
"🌹ótimo, pena que não entregam para o Brasil...."
"Have ordered a variety of bulbs over the past 3 years. Always good quality and a pleasure to shop on line, beautiful pictures, true to life, great service and delivery."
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.75 based on 3,423 reviews