Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Arad
John Perry
Doreen
More Photos & Videos
Received my first order from this Company yesterday.........absolutely thrilled with everything from packaging, information and the most wonderful artwork (even on the back of the order summary!!) If things go downhill from now on it will be entirely my fault.....this purchase has been a great experience. Thank you to everyone that made that happen.
Hi there.
I am just writing to you to let you know that I have received the first of my 4 orders and I am absolutely DELIGHTED with it. What an excellent service. The packaging is the best I have seen in a very long time from plant and bulb suppliers and the information and 10% discount are a very nice touch.
I have inspected all my bulbs and the 2 peony roots and all are in beautiful condition. Well Done.I will recommend you whole heartedly to my friends and family(and anyone else that will listen). Such a refreshing experience ordering from you. Thank you for your professionalism. I look forward to receiving the rest of my orders and seeing the beautiful flowers in the spring.

SUPERB šŸ˜šŸ‘
My first delivery arrived today.
I was absolutely delighted to see that the bulbs arrived in such perfect condition so carefully packed in strong individual bags and all in equally strong boxes.
The presentation was lovely and I now am looking forward to a beautiful display in the Spring
Thank you, will be ordering again.
The service and quality of the products is outstanding. My bulbs arrived in first class condition. BinPackaging was first class. My first order with Farmer Gracy. They will certainly get more orders from me.
My Allium bulbs arrived safely and were in great condition but that's not surprising since you couldn't have packaged a baby any safer than these bulbs. Such attention to detail and such care over the packaging. 10/10 for me. I wish all horticultural companies would adhere to your standards. Thank you.
We are absolutely delighted with all of our bulbs. They are top quality. As I am chronic sick my husband who does ALL the gardening puts a lot of the tubs outside my bedroom window. This year we have had Tulips, Daffodils, Anemones and Alliums. We have just placed our order and look foward to another year of beautiful blooms.
I'm not great with tech and can't get my photos to come into my review but please look on Farmer Gracy Facebook page as I have put some there.
I have just received my second delivery from Farmer Gracy and I am so pleased with both deliveries. Not only do the arrive with pretty cards with 10% discount for your next order, on both deliveries, the plants/bulbs arrive for the correct planting time with full instructions on how, when and where to plant. Well done and thank you.
Lovely easy to order website, full of information. Beautifully packed bulbs and roots in excellent condition. Would highly recommend.
What a fantastic company!
So very impressed by the quality and communication.
I will definitely buy from Farmer G again.
These bulbs are second to none! Other companies look very poor in comparison.
My Begonias are magnificent.
And tulips daffodils extra ordinary.
I think you should be named Amazing Grace.
I have recommended you to everyone that has complimented me on my Dallias Begonias,Daffodils, Tulips.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 12th September 2020 Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 12th September 2020 Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Delighted with my experience as a first time shopper with Farmer Gracy. Beautifully packaged and individually labelled, they came wrapped with utmost care and included a charming touch in the form of a personalised little thank you card to add to my delight. Timely updates via email, dispatch and courier details made it a seamless and happy transaction. Highly recommend and will buy again soon !
the most profesional specialist i have had the pleasure to deal with,presentation is superb,bulbs are excellent and comms are good,highly recommended to all gardeners who appreciate quality and value and reliability,thanks guys,tony
Very satisfied
Excellent service!!
The packing is extraordinary!!
Looking forward to ordering more!!
Cheers from UK
Best customer service EVER. My garden looks fantastic thanks to you. Lovely vase full of flowers.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 11th September 2020
Fantastic display from the begonias purchased early in the season, strong, sturdy plants and the blooms are magnificent, huge, non stop flowering, still going strong, just love them.
I must congratulate you on the plants I bought, dahlias and begonias were. Fantastic, lovely big flowers, also the anenomescperfect plants, will order som daffodils soon thank you J Potter
Excellent quality crown fritillaries - big, healthy bulbs, well packaged. Similarly for the anemones and aconites that I’d ordered.

Would definitely order again and not hesitate in recommending them.
Love their philosophy. Fabulous packaging. Superb bulbs and great selection to choose your planting scheme. Highly recommended
Very impressed with customer care. Most helpful and very prompt in answering any queries, meaning I can order with confidence.
Thank you Farmer Gracy Customer Care team
First class service,
Can't wait to get planting and looking forward to next spring
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.72 based on 5,477 reviews