Farmer Gracy Reviews

4.8
Based on 17,414 reviews
Read Farmer Gracy Reviews

About Farmer Gracy:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy made you happy
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 11th July 2022
Lesley Stanley
Robin Broadbridge
I have been ordering bulbs from Farmer Gracy for a few years now and am yet to come across any other company that provides the same quality, care and pride in what they do as this company. The bulbs on offer are next to none with some very rare and exotic species. I am always kept up to date as to where my order is. When the packages arrive they are always packaged really nicely with the upmost care and attention to detail with wonderful added extras like the postcards (I have a lovely collection now) of the flowers and a booklet on how to care for the bulbs, which I always keep for further reference. On a couple of occasions I have needed extra information because of personal issues and my emails are always answered completely and very quickly. Anybody looking for quality bulbs and a first class personal customer service need look no further than Farmer Gracy as I don’t think there is anyone out there that can surpass them. I have, and will continue, to recommend them to everyone I can and I will continue to use them in the future.
Ordered a lot of Dahlia tubers and the display is fantastic!! My youngest granddaughter loves to see if any "babies" have arrived!!
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 13th August 2022
I couldn´t resist sharing a photo from my 12m2 small plastic greenhouse here in middle Sweden, where just now the flower beds are well covered with summer flowering bulbs of Begonias. Plus some other seed plants of my own produce, which all together give me and my husband an incomperable joy in the evening, especially on hot days like these (27 degrees C) when we sit here with a glass of white wine before dinner. The enjoyment is further increased by thinking of all the money we save on not going on a week of holiday at the Mediterrainian burnt landscape but stay at home in the lushest green environment of Sweden/ England / the Netherlands respectively. Let us not forget the lovely fragance of the lilies, petunias, smell-peas (?) and many more, which are sweeping in the entire garden in clouds of exquisite perfumes.
Farmer Gracy 2 star review on 13th August 2022
The packaging is cute, but thats the only thing positive I can say about my order. First they didnt ship them in the time they promised. So it was already pretty late in the season to still plant the bulbs. But from the 14 bulbs that I bought and planted only 3 came out. My own Dahlia bulbs and bulbs that I bought at other stores are all flowering right now. I wont order here ever again.
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the bulbs and service. Your order was shipped in March at the optimum time for planting, and normally the bulbs will be at their freshest and most viable at that time. Please contact customercare@farmergracy.com if any of the bulbs have failed to sprout leaves so far having been planted in the correct conditions. All the best, Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Great service customer care couldn't be better very friendly and helpful.
All look healthy
third year of bloom
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 8th August 2022
Outstanding services and incredible flowers I got from Farmer Gracy. What I ordered that was so beautiful. I strongly recommend you all to buy all the plants from Farmer Gracy!! 👍👍
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 7th August 2022
This is the first growing year that I have purchased various items for the garden from Farmer Gracy. Dahlias for the borders and pots, cascading begonias for the pots and hanging baskets. Everything has grown very well and greatly admired. Will certainly be recommending and making further purchases. Thank you Farmer Gracy.
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 7th August 2022 Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 7th August 2022 Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 7th August 2022
Thank you for my frangipani which has just had its first flower
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 5th August 2022
Thank you Farmer Gracy for the beautiful Begonias. They have suffered very high temperatures and had frizzled blossoms and leaves. But they have survived it all! So many compliments on my wonderful display by my front door.
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 4th August 2022
Guter Service, schnelle und qualitativ hochwertige Arbeit.
My bulbs were delivered in the spring, I did have a small issue which was replaced in the next post . Every bulb has come up with excellent results so I intended to purchase again next spring. I could not be any happier. My garden is full of colour and superb quality plants thanks to Farmers Gracy .
Farmer Gracy have been so helpful when I’ve needed support with growing problems. The bulbs and tubulars are at a good price for the Quality you get. They come in very good packaging. Each of my delivery’s have come on time and some just before delivery date. And when I had a problem with pest on one of my tubulars I was given a replacement. Very happy customer.
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
My 1st Daliah has arrived! It's absolutely stunning and there are loads of buds!!
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 31st July 2022
Really excited with all the perennials that have arrived. Can’t wait to grow them on and see them flower
Very dissapointed, ordered quite a lot of perennials, begonias corms, etc, was well looked after in this climate. Begonias either rotted or just beginning to shoot and we're very small, poppies arrived in bad condition, replaced, but did not develope. Perennials in poor condition. Spent a lot of money will not be ordering again as 50% were not good quality
Hello, We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs and plants may have failed. Please ensure you contact customercare@farmergracy.com and let us know which varieties have not yet sprouted, we'll be happy to assist. All the best, Farmer Gracy Customer Care
A very good and necessary store.
We spent alot of money on our mothers birthday present. She is a very experienced gardener who lives in Glasgow. We took the bulbs up when we visited, she was delighted with them. we have now come to visit again and was very disappointed as none of them grew or came to anything except one that grew but nothing like the picture and significantly smaller than advertised. What a shame as we thought this would have been the perfect gift for her.
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the plants you ordered. Please ensure you contact customercare@farmergracy.com with further details, we'll be happy to resolve any issues. All the best, Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Follow up complaint. So Farmer Gracy is now telling me Ranunculus is an annual not a perenial? Remaining three dahlias have failed. m.leech
Hello, Thank you for your review. Ranunculus tend not to flower reliably from the second year. From the second year, fewer of them will return and the flowers may be smaller. It is necessary to top up with new Ranunculus bulbs each year to maintain a good display, similar to tulips. We're sorry to hear that some of your dahlias have failed to grow. Please send details to customercare@farmergracy.com so we can assist with your complaint. All the best, Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Alles ist zufriedenstellend.