Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs made you happy
Looked fresh and well packed, but only time will tell. At moment very happy with purchase and will buy again without a doubt.
Excellent website with a large choice of plants. Quality of plants received is very good.
Everything arrived on time. I planted everything in the ground and it seems they are already growing. Reccomended.
Really big growing amazing can't wait to see them flower.
Note: I have waited to write this review until spring, as I wanted to see how the bulbs planted in autumn performed.

In autumn, I ordered and planted £50 of a number of different types of bulbs from Farmer Gracy. The bulbs arrived beautifully packaged and I excitedly waited for spring to see the results, but unfortunately I have been dissapointed. The narcissus and eranthis have grown OK, but only about 30% of the 200 species crocus and 2 of the 30 snakes head fritillary flowered. It both cases I already have bulbs of the same type in the same area that flower well, yet the Gracy bulbs produced plants that were small and weak. As yet, none of the 5 erythronium and 25 cammasia have made an appearance and I'd expect to see some growth for both by now. I contacted Farmer Gracy about the crocus and they did offer a refund on the bulbs that didn't flower which is great but I don't feel I can contact them again now for the others. To be honest a partial refund doesn't really make up for the hard work required to plant all these bulbs and the wasted year in terms of bringing the garden on. In their email to me they suggested the winter conditions (in particular waterlogged soil) may be to blame but I planted bulbs from another well known supplier at the same time and they have had no problems. Very dissapointed and I don't think I will use them again.
Wonderful. I bought a lot of bulbs from Farmer Grace last autumn and they were superb. Excellent quality, well packaged and I don't think I lost anything ..... well, apart from one or two to my hens maybe! I have ordered some summer ones as well, including the rarer ones (so hard to find) and have no doubt they will also perform. No hesitation in recommending!
I have ordered several times from Farmer Gracy and always received good quality plants. My recent order of bare root perennials included one plant which, when it started to grow, clearly was incorrectly labelled. My email advising Farmer Gracy of this was responded to within 48 hours and I have been advised a replacement of the correct variety will be sent out to me. Not received yet, but I'm sure it's on it's way.
Order came nicely packaged, with good planting instructions. Will definitely order from again.
Always good quality never had a problem with previous purchases highly recommended
Very happy with products , the way they were carefully packaged and the thoughtful little personal touch made my parcel a delight to open. I will certainly order from them again
As a company that prides itself selling top quality bulbs and roots I have been left a little disappointed with my last three orders of this year. Taking into account that all your items are supposed to be inspected before despatch I have received numerous Echinacea roots that are so badly dead on arrival....the crown and roots totally perished without any green on them. Certain bulbs i have received recently have been in poor condition that have turned to mush and even replacements have been no better. I have potted and monitored two recent Echinacea roots only to find they have failed in three weeks....these had tiny green shoots on them at first but noticing the roots before i planted them had turned slightly black with some healthy green tissue i can only understand they were infected with a fungal disease somehow before i got them and didn't stand a chance.....i didn't complain at the time as 14 days return policy had expired by this time so i lost two plants. I can't fault customer service. It has always been excellent with sorting any issues and communication is high standard. It's just a real shame but I don't get excited receiving my orders anymore for lack of confidence and wonder what I've been sent
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your perennials have failed to grow. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if this has not yet been resolved.

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The plants arrived well wrapped and in very good condition can’t wait to see them in their full bloom . I also found the staff very helpful .
Mycket att välja på och ovanliga sorter,
Have ordered from Farmer Gracy a few times and everything has always come in excellent order. Very pleased with the service they provide
great service and communication. Delivered when expected. Have made several orders since
Great selection and great delivery
Great service and quality bulbs! pleasure to do business with! Thank you
I’ve purchased several bulbs from a Farmer Gracy and am delighted with how they have grown and flowered.

So far everything I have received and grown has been healthy and bursting with colour and vitality!
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Have been very pleased with the quick delivery, and well packaged order. Looking forward to planting and enjoying these flowers.
The bulbs and plants I bought recently were for my daughter in laws birthday. So hopefully I'll get photos when they're in bloom. The range of beautiful plants is astounding. I wish we had a garden, but sadly had to move into a flat. I still love looking at the plants tho. Good luck in your business.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 11,595 reviews