Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs: At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

How would you rate Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs?

Sue
"Delighted with all the bulbs I’ve had last Autumn and this Spring, lovely large bulbs and most of them come in paper packets that I can recycle. Had a wonderful display this Spring which brightened up the miserable weather we’ve had in Wales!"
Shafida Jan Khan
Shafida Jan Khan
"Very happy with my purchase great & help full seller, excellent item, very prompt delivery"
"thank you for such a speedy delivery, pleasure to deal with you"
"Everything from ordering to delivery, very easy."
"It is so exciting to receive a box filled with promises of beautiful things to come and this parcel arrived swiftly, well packaged and filled to the brim with healthy treasures. Many thanks."
Maureen Watkins
Unverified Reviewer
"Haven’t seen the results yet but very happy with the service. Thank you 😊"
"Very happy with my purchase, excellent packaging & presentation, demonstrating love of your plants. Thank you x"
"They were good and large"
"They haven’t grown yet but am sure my begonias will be lovely. Prompt service and I just love the packaging such care and thoughtfulness thank you"
Reginald Hill
Unverified Reviewer
"They were delivered within the time stated each of the items purchased where well packaged and all arrived in first class condition they have now been planted and we cannot wait for them to flower as shown in your broacher."
"I was pleased with the delivery time, the packaging was good , and the product`s look to be in good condition, half of them will be ready plant out next week and the others next week, I`m happy so far and hope my Begonias are a blooming success"
"This is the first time I have received plants/bulbs through the post correctly packaged. No sweating in sealed plastic bags with no ventilation which has always been normal before. Very impressive."
"First purchase from Farmer Gracy and am absolutely thrilled. Bulbs I ordered were huge! I ordered same bulbs from other companies and these were well over twice the size!! So impressed. I will definitely be ordering more. Speedy delivery, beautifully packaged and loved the little postcards inside. Fabulous!"
"I received the bulbs, beautifully packed and of superb quality. The dahlias are sprouting already thank goodness as I have to get them looking good for a daughter's wedding in July. Many thanks for your prompt delivery."
"Arrived in perfect condition thank you"
"Speed of delivery, nicely packed, pride in the product: I hope they look good eventually."
"Great service - great price - bought as a gift and very well received. Thanks"
"Great product and quick delivery."
"Bulbs look very healthy and the delivery was very prompt."
Mike Crockett
Unverified Reviewer
"No problems with the order. Delivery as promised"
"Bulbs are of a good quality. Delivered by post promptly. Prices are high compared to those coming from bulb growers in the UK, and plus the postage from Holland, one needs to decide."
"I love this flower and I'm happy I could find it at Farmer Gracy. Eccellente service!"
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.75 based on 1,252 reviews