Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Mischy
Fifi
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Evelyn McAlinden
Lovely packaging bulbs look great can’t wait to plant them. Would definitely order again.
Very happy with my purchase of crocus bulbs from Farmer Gracy.
Clear and easy website. Prompt attention and delivery.
Superlative quality of the bulbs that I ordered - every one a ‘doubler’.
Excellent packaging showing pride in their product.
Looking forward to my Spring flowers ... and repeat orders!
Well done Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs!
Anne Smith
Received my 2nd order of beautifully packaged bulbs, can't wait to see them all grown up in spring. Outstanding choice and a first class service, everything arrived on time. Even my receipt was pretty.
Recommended this site by my daughter. Absolutely delighted with my order of 60 Tulips - arrived promptly, packaged with so much care, definitely value for money and now all planted! Will certainly be placing future orders with Farmer Gracy
Great customer service, very quick delivery and beautifully packaged and presented. We look forward to the bulbs coming up in the spring!
Thank you! Ordered for the first time- at last minute and a perfect wee package arrived within the week. Excited to plant these Rolls Royce bulbs into pots and wish for spring. Nk
Five star service ...carefully packaged and great instructions ! All planted up so all I have to do is wait ! 🤞
The bulbs that were sent were huge and all of them have grown
Prompt delivery with all items packaged well and clearly labelled with planting instructions
first time that I have ordered from Farmer Gracy. arrived today in good order, nicely packaged, receipt in nice separate envelope, considered, good attention to detail, the little touches make a difference, a real example of care for others to copy. I am pleased so far!!!
I ordered 30 anamone pastel mix bulbs. As stated I put them in water for 3 hours to swell up. But after 3hours they did not change in size, I emailed to ask for advise but received no reply, very disappointed. I have planted the bulbs but not expecting great results
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receuve a reply to your email. We reply to every email usually within around 24 hours, if it has been longer than that since you contacted us it is likely that we have not received your message. Please feel free to contact us again at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise.

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Good quality product. Kept me well informed of delivery etc
Impressed with first the packing of all my orders which was top class and of course the quality of the bulbs and of the results were very very good. I will certainly be looking out for some new additions to my perennial collection next year. Many thanks
Easily the best bulbs I have ever bought. Superb quality, well packed and very good value for money
very nice tulip and peony..
Top quality bulbs received beautifully packaged in recyclable bags. I have ordered for myself and as gifts for friends and they have been well received . You have somehow made the service feel very personal. Thank you !
Thrilled with my bulbs. Am keeping one packet & sharing the other 2 with very loyal friends as a Thank You! All three gardens will be so blessed when our Galileeian anemones come to flower.
So looking forward to seeing them!
Beautifully presented bulb pack at excellent price. Look forward to seeing how well they perform next spring.
Opening the box was like receiving a beautiful present!
Lovely printed brown paper bags clearly marked and keeping bulbs safe.
All the contents were in excellent condition and some packaged in sawdust to absorb moisture and prevent mould.
Some thoughtful pretty extra touches mean that I will be happy sending these products as birthday gifts.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 26th November 2020