Farmer Gracy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy
Read Farmer Gracy Reviews

About Farmer Gracy:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy made you happy
I have been ordering bulbs from Farmer Gracy for a few years now and am yet to come across any other company that provides the same quality, care and pride in what they do as this company. The bulbs on offer are next to none with some very rare and exotic species. I am always kept up to date as to where my order is. When the packages arrive they are always packaged really nicely with the upmost care and attention to detail with wonderful added extras like the postcards (I have a lovely collection now) of the flowers and a booklet on how to care for the bulbs, which I always keep for further reference. On a couple of occasions I have needed extra information because of personal issues and my emails are always answered completely and very quickly. Anybody looking for quality bulbs and a first class personal customer service need look no further than Farmer Gracy as I don’t think there is anyone out there that can surpass them. I have, and will continue, to recommend them to everyone I can and I will continue to use them in the future.
Excellent service and quality always ! Never disappoint !
I received my Peonies today. They are good, healthy roots. With my 10% off I have just ordered Spring bulbs. I just wish my garden was larger as there are so many beautiful flowers to choose from. Always excellent service.
So excited to plant bulbs I’ve already got some oxalis bulbs in they are beautiful looking flowers and now I’ve bought these other tulip looking oxalis ready to put in for the Autumn
Lovely packaging all bulbs look great, looking forward to spring
Both bulbs in spring and dahlias out now have been beautiful. Would definitely recommend good quality products.
Excellent service and quality always ! Never disappoint !
Have bought bulbs from various outlets previously I can honestly say these are the best- huge bulbs all in fabulous condition as they’ve been beautifully packed so no worry of them being bashed about in transit. Along with full details of the best way & when to plant. I’ll definitely be back
I have been planting up my tubs with the bulbs you sent me 5 to one tub and last one Tulip Showwinner had only 9 bulbs in it .I was disappointed that's the first time ever hat my order has been wrong. regards Phil.
Excellent service and quality always ! Never disappoint !
My bulbs were packed well , I loved the card inside made it more personal . I’m waiting for the spring now to enjoy there flowers Thankyou
Bulbs look very healthy and beautifully packaged
Great packaging and personalised touch, love it
My bulbs arrived well packaged and in good condition. They are excellent quality bulbs.
Delivery time excellent. Packaging very good. Would recommend Farmer Gracy bulbs.
Online ordering simple and straightforward, delivery on time with careful packaging, comprehensive planting instructions and complimentary note; most importantly beautiful bulbs that bring vibrance to the garden and joy to the heart. Can’t wait for spring to enjoy my latest purchase!
The bulbs arrived fresh and healthy, they are now planted in the garden ready for the spring. Will definitely recommend to family and friends
Very happy. Good quality bulb that are packed by hand with the name of the packer. All the information of my order and details on the paper packaging. All packaging is perfect to put into my compost heap
Farmer Gracy is rated 4.75 based on 12,690 reviews