Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Payne
Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
I ordered 6 different kinds of bulbs in April and planted them as instructed in Miracle Grow potting compost in tubs. None of the bulbs have flowered in spite of following the growing instructions. I am an experienced gardener and also have a degree in plant sciences, so I know how to grow plants. I have never had a failure like this with bulbs, so very disappointed
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs haven't grown. Please feel free to contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I ordered an array of bulbs last month, when the order came it was packaged lovely. Unfortunately one of my packs of anemone bulbs was Slightly short on the number ordered, my daliah tuber was smaller than expected with considerable amount of damage (tubers broken off in the bag) as well as being soft and squidgy this unfortunately hasn’t shown any signs of growth whereas my other daliahs are thriving. I also bought a caladium bulb which again is showing no signs or growth at all. Hoping my other bulbs make up for my most anticipated purchases being write offs 🤞🏻
Hi there. I received my order last September of a selection of Tulips. I planeted them promptly and awaited spring 2020. Unfortunately many of the bulbs failed.

I have attached a picture of the tulips that failed and ones the grew.
Down loaded from web site has foul language on comments?
Failed to deliver my order, a waste of time, needless to say I’m very disappointed.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your parcel wasn't delivered. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check the tracking and organise a refund if the parcel has gone astray.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Don't buy from them until they stop using Hermes
Ordered Alliums beginning of June to arrive in the uk and now it’s the 1st July no sign of my bulbs. Very disappointed in your service. How long does your post take? Never had such a poor service before! Can I have a refund or will you try sending me my alliums?
Dear Cathy,

First of all, many thanks for your order!
We are very sorry to hear your disappointment.

As clearly stated on our website, our Autumn planted bulbs will be shipped in Autumn, from September 15th through December, until stock runs out. It's the perfect planting time for Spring bulbs.

Most Spring bulbs are still in the ground now! :)

If you have more questions, or if you want to cancel your order, please send an email to customercare[at]farmergracy.com

I have just paid£30 for 100 dead dried eaten snowdrops ! I am furious
Dear Mrs Wade,

We are very sorry to hear our snowdrop bulbs did not arrive in good condition. Of course, we will replace the bulbs or refund you the full purchase price.

Farmer Gracy
I ordered begonias that are now flowering and look nothing like the ones I ordered, wrong colours, not doubles etc.
You try to email the customer care department and it gets bounced back.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your begonias are not as expected. Please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details, we aim to respond within 24 hours.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Ordered 3 x Habenaria radiata orchid seats, taken in by the advertisement of these amazing flowers on Facebook. All planted per instructions and in separate pots. Not a single one appeared and when I eventually tipped them out to have a look, there was no sign of the seeds, they had bascially disintergrated. Complete waste of time and money, would have been happy if even just one had done something.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your Habenaria have failed. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to advise further.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I bought three begonia Switzerland, one Canna and one Colocasia Black Magic which was a very small corm and part rotten which I had to remove at least a third.
The canna is doing well and I suspect will make a nice plant this year, but unfortunately one of the begonias has not sprouted and the Colocasia looks small and poor.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs have not thrived. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bulbs you sent didn’t even show very disappointed won’t be ordering again Mike
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. Some bulbs can take a little time to start to grow. Please contact customercare@farmergracy.com so we can check your order and advise accordingly.

Hello Farmer Gracy,
Hope Everyone is in Good Health and Staying Safe?
I am a First Time Customer with Yourself.
Delivery was Excellent especially during Covid-19.
I Ordered 6 Begonia Plants and 2 Lots of Gladiolius and 1 Order of Crocosmia.
I have Planted 3 Begonias Yesterday Saturday 16th May 2020 as where I Live is in Middlesbrough North East England and there has been a Late Frost and I wanted to Start them Indoors. I Say if You want the Best from Your Plants they should be given the Extra Bit of Care to Begin with!
They had started too Shoot, so I know they will Bloom.
I cannot wait to see the Colours
THANK YOU SO MUCH FARMER GRACY.
God Bless and Take Care!
Marija Mallard.
The begonia bulbs I bought are very shrivelled and after three weeks show very little signs of growth
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that yur bulbs have arrived in poor condition. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
They use Hermes . Hermes managed to lose / delay delivery of my order. Then they tried to deliver a damaged parcel at least a week late. The contents were missing. The delivery driver tried to dump the package and leave. Perhaps worse of all when I complained I received an unacceptable excuse for an unacceptable service. Mistakes happen however covering them up is not helpful and, for me, not acceptable. I will not be using this service or this company again.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your parcel was damaged. Of course, if any items inside are damaged or missing, we will replace or refund these.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
My first and last order with Farmer Gracy. Amaryllis bulbs were missing from my order. Bulb of choice was no longer available so had to accept an alternative or be credited - another 11 days to wait, thee are for a Christmas gift. The Fritillaria bulbs in my order were dried up and un-plantable see photographs. Customer services were unhelpful they would send a replacement or I can have a refund. It will take yet another 11 days to receive this order. What a waste of time and effort on my part. I thought I was buying the best but I was so wrong. Lets see what their customer service response is !
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we really value your comments. We're sorry that you are disappointed with the bulbs and the service you have received. Late in the season, bulbs can start to deteriorate quicky. Occasionally mistakes can happen but we will put things right straight away with replacements or a refund. When stocks are low and preferred choices are no longer available, we offer a choice of a replacement alternative variety or a refund. Do contact customercare@farmergracy.com if you have any further queries or concerns regarding your bulbs and we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
It’s all very well having lovely packaging and being on time but the quality and size of my anemone and ranunculus corms was extremely disappointing. I know they swell when soaked but even so, I do not think they are worth the effort and space of planting. I am sending some back so you can see them. Tulips were fine but I will not buy from you again.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the size of your ranunculus and anemone bulbs. The Italian varieties are naturally a smaller bulb than standard types but do produce a great show and extra special flowers. Bulbs sizes are noted at the top of each product page. If you would like us to check the bulbs, please send us a photo to customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I have already left a review but I can't find another address to let you know of a failure of one of my purchases of the gloriosa bulb. The one which has failed is Thomas De Bruyne. I would appreciate a replacement.
Ordered 3 tubers which cost £26.85. I was astonished at how small these were, they must be tiniest tubers ever.
Appalling service, I am still waiting for my product to arrive despite ordering weeks ago. They then offer 30% off on the same product, when mine has not even arrived. I communicated with them before and they assured me that the stuff was prepared and sent out.

This is a sort of scam to get you to buy with a false promise and I will be reporting them to Instagram, where I first saw the ad.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 7,732 reviews