Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Payne
Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
All good except the wooden crate - very cheaply made and not worth the cost which is a real shame!
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you are not happy with the crate. If it is damaged or unsturdy, do please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to replace it or send a refund.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Orders are presented beautifully. It was exciting to receive my first parcel. I ordered a second. Really enjoy shopping with Farmer Gracy. I look forward to the results in Spring. I really do! Orders take a long time to arrive. I still haven’t had order 2..... too late to plant tbh! If someone could look into that for me, that would be great...
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Orders aren't always shipped immediately, it depends how far through the season we are. Do please get in touch at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will check your second order for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Would have been a 4 but for the amount of waste packaging. 100 bulbs packed into 10 bags?? Why when one would be suffice and that was right across the whole order.
Nice stock. Would have scored higher but delivery took so long.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your delivery took a long time to arrive. Normally delivery takes 3-8 working days once shipped. There is a delay in shipping at the start of the autumn season while we catch up on pre-orders, but estimated delivery times are provided at the time of purchase and all bulbs will be delivered at an appropriate time for planting.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Good quality of bulbs, not yet planted!
Spoilt by Hermes poor unhelpful delivery.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you had a poor delivery experience. If there are any problems with a delivery from us in future, please contact us and we will be able to get any delivery issues sorted.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bulbs arrive but takes a while before they are dispatched although you are informed that the various bulbs will be available from a certain month. The worst part of the whole process is HERMES, they say they have received your parcel and will deliver this day between certain times. This never happens, you can wait at home all day and eventually you get an email that says “ We tried to deliver your Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs parcel today but you weren't in.”
“There wasn’t a safe place to leave your parcel so we’ll try again and contact you on the day with more information.”what nonsense, we were in all day. This has happened each time Hermes deliver items, very bad service, as soon as I hear the name Hermes I think “oh here we go again”
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had a poor delivery experience. We are always happy to help ensure delivery goes smoothly. If there are any issues or delays with your delivery, do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be able to sort it out.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
problems with Fririllaria(split corms) replaced. problems with begonias refunded not as good as expected
Bulbs arrived beautifully packed in a strong cardboard box. I cannot yet comment on bulbs quality as have only just planted them!
However delivery by Hermes left a lot to be desired. Just dumped on my doorstep.
So 5 stars for bulbs and packing but 1 star for Hermes so average 3 stars.
I bought 30 of one type of bulb and when they arrived 4 were missing
I bought 10 of another and the sealed box sent was empty.
The company apologised and replaced them.
Obviously this company need to double check their deliveries prior to shipping
I am still waiting for my tulip bulbs 4 packs of 10.
Hello,

Please feel free to get in touch at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check your order status for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
some of my bulbs were soft.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs were soft, do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and let us know which variety so we can replace them.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bulbs arrived, they look healthy and I've planted some of them. But you send far too many emails. I've got enough bulbs, I don't want any more.
This is my first time ordering and planting bulbs. Website is very nice and packaging is very nice. Not all of the bulbs are in great condition, some split, some small, and some seem a little squishy. I’m new to gardening so I don’t know if this was normal or not but I’d read online that bulbs in that condition are no good. I’ve planted them anyway so I guess we’ll see how they grow when spring comes around. As a side note, a premium company with a premium price shouldn’t use Hermes as a courier, they offer a very much budget service.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs arrived in poor condition. Do please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to send replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Not fair really, because it’s not your fault, but you really need to change your delivery company! According to the email with tracker, my parcel is not even with the courier yet. In reality it was delivered several days ago and left in the middle of a neighbour’s drive. No note through my door. Please get this sorted!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear you had a poor delivery experience, please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to look into this for you.

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs arrived in poor condition. please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise and replace if necessary.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Generally good, but confusion in communication of timing of despatch
Was slightly disappointed that half of my order did not arrive and I hadn’t been informed that the item was out of stock. I also had to email to request a refund which I feel should have happened automatically. On a positive note, the packaging is lovely.
Many of the plants I ordered last year ended up being another variety totally, this springs dahlias were not true to the type ( peach colour) but bright orange with bright red stripes. Its a pity since I needed to throw them away in the middle of the season. Last years ranunculus bulbs were not white picotee but a mixture of all colours. I order from you to get a specific type, I can get the regular ones where I live too. I love your web site and communication works, orders take a really long time. Biggest problem is that the product is not correct because that will be learned after all the work in the garden.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs have flowered incorrectly, please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to arrange for replacements to be sent or a credit.

All the best
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
3 is because of my last order which were rotten bulbs. You are replacing them but they cannot have been checked, Also, all the Canna lilies have not flowed at all
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to arrnge a replacement oack of bulbs. We're sorry to hear that the Cannas haven't yet flowered, they usually bloom in late summer. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if they don't start flowering this season.

All the best
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Lots of the bulbs I’ve bought in the past never come out. Bit of a gamble
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs haven't grown. please ocntact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise.

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 7,745 reviews