Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Diane volpe
K Brown
Angie
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
I ordered a red hot poker plant on the 11 Dec . It is now the 28 Dec and it has not arrived , as yet . I’m wondering when this plant will be sent . I cannot find out how to contact customer services to make enquiries. The “contact” option on the website does not respond when selected.
Hello,

All bulbs and bare root perennials in our current range are shipped out from late Febuary onwards at the correct time for planting. If you would like us to check your order, please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be very happy to do so. You can view all of our contact details via the link below:

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I’ve yet to plant my bulbs and can’t review a product that hasn’t flowered yet but apart from using Hermes delivery the products appear to be satisfactory. However I shan’t use you again because you use Hermes who left my packet in the pouring rain and didn’t even bother to ring our doorbell. You need to use a more reputable delivery service as Hermes is the worst carrier. This is not a one off or against yourselves but I have had many deliveries via Hermes who don’t respect the parcels.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you had a poor delivery experience. If any of your bulbs are damaged from being left in the rain, please do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I wish you (and most other firms who deliver goods) would put in your request for a review what items were purchased. If you’ve bought several items it is often difficult to remember which goods are concerned.
The tulip bulbs were in good condition and were easy to plant. The fritillaria bulbs appear to be dehydrated and more difficult to plant as there were no instructions and I am a beginner gardener. The packaging was very good and arrived in good condition. I was disappointed to have to wait a longer time than I anticipated for the delivery and my 'planting window' had passed, so slightly stressful.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if any of your bulbs appear to be deteriorating and we will be happy to send some replacements to you. We can also advise on planting. Please rest assured that all varieties currently available on our website can be planted throughout November and many types into December.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Please see attached photo of five Lutea bulbs, as you can clearly see that two are useless and can't be used which has spoiled my border plans,
Very disappointed with this quality.

Joe leckie.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that two of your Fritillaria Lutea have started to deteriorate. Please feel free to contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve this for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Ordered tuberosa bulbs for flower in summer never had any flowers.
I was absolutely delighted With my first few orders, so much so I highly recommended you to our daughter in Surrey. I then ordered some crocus bulbs for her as a gift I also ordered the same for me, what a let down, they had already flowered and died, so very disappointing. Don’t know if I will chance an order again. Regards Linda Todd
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 3 star review on 13th November 2020
Hello,

Thank you for your review. The bulbs pictured are Crocus sativus which flower in Oct/Nov, even when not planted. They can be planted right up until mid-November with shoots attached and will still go on to produce more blooms soon afterwards. They will follow every year in autumn afterwards. If you require any planting advice for these, please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I’ll let you know when the bulbs bloom!
A great range of bulbs, enough choice to suit any garden. Easy website to navigate and purchase products. Unfortunately, delivery is very slow, infact the order has still not arrived and we are nearly into the 4th week since ordering.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will check this for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I haven't planted the bulbs out yet, so cannot comment on their quality, however they came well packaged and look good.

My only disappointment with Farmer Gracy is the time taken from order to fulfilment; on both occasions that I have used them its been an nine day wait for Hermes to deliver.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We ship the bulbs directly from our warehouse in the Netherlands at the correct time for planting, in mid shipping season the delivery time is around 10 days from the time of ordering, which allows time for us to pack orders carefully and get them on their way.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Well packed, however took a very long time to be sent and to arrive.
I bought snowdrops, crocus and daffodils. The small bulbs all appeared in good condition. The daffs however were not so good. About 30% had gone soft. Bit disappointing for bulbs bought in October. Perhaps one has to order early to get better quality. I would have said the ones I bought at the local Lidl appeared more healthy.

Of course we will see in the spring.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs were soft - they may not perform as well as they should if they are very soft. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we can arrange for some replacements for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Top quality bulbs should not have any inferior ones in the order.as you say in your advert all bulbs should be TOP quality although you have refunded one bulb it should not have been supplied
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that one of your bulbs arrived in poor condition, they can very quickly start to deteriorate at this stage in the season. Please do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if there is anything left unresolved.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I received the bulbs within a couple of weeks of order which was okay.
I would have liked more information about each type of bulb especially planting distance between bulbs. I'm sure this will be inline but I use a PC which is shared and not always convenient.
I look forward to seeing my blooms.
In view of the time of year for making my order of Sternbergia lutia I understood their condition on arrival. The bulbs are now recovering and I am sure thy will flower in the autumn next year (2021). Hence my grading of being acceptable .
The first delivery was very poor. Two lily plants were rotten and none of the others flowered. My subsequent delivery are planted and I will let you know how they do.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs have not grown successfully. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
No problemwith the bulbs, fabulous but the hermes service will put me off ordering again. Delivered to the wrong address, not the first time i have had problems with this courier and tend to avoid buying from places that use them, putting my frustration on the gardeners world group i had over fiftyother people agree and how it has stopped them ordering from yourselves, so maybe it is time to give customers the option on who they use?
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We find that our courier delivers most parcels securely and on time - we're sorry that you didn't have a good delivery experience. Please feel free to contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if there is anything still unresolved.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The bulbs were easy to order, delivered on time. The reason it is not 5 is that I paid full price and the next day my purchases were in your sale, so I paid over the odds for them, which on a £90 order was a considerable amount for a person on a pension. I was a new customer so didn’t know you had sales.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you narrowly missed out on our sale. We offer promotions throughout the year and sales towards the end of the season when choice becomes far more limited.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I ordered a variety of tulip bulbs and some 'English' bluebells. The tulips were in excellent shape, but the bluebells were really quite 'soft', so am not hugely confident of a good showing. Time will tell...
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. If some of your bulbs are soft, please email customercare@farmergracy.com so we can check and send you some replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
All good except the wooden crate - very cheaply made and not worth the cost which is a real shame!
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you are not happy with the crate. If it is damaged or unsturdy, do please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to replace it or send a refund.

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,141 reviews