Farmer Gracy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy
Read Farmer Gracy Reviews

About Farmer Gracy:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy made you happy
So excited to plant bulbs I’ve already got some oxalis bulbs in they are beautiful looking flowers and now I’ve bought these other tulip looking oxalis ready to put in for the Autumn
I have been planting up my tubs with the bulbs you sent me 5 to one tub and last one Tulip Showwinner had only 9 bulbs in it .I was disappointed that's the first time ever hat my order has been wrong. regards Phil.
Ordered bulbs in May, arrived in September as promised, impressive consideringvthey came from the Continent. Now we wait to see if they grow.:-)
For the past 18months I have been buying from Farmer Gracy. It is because the plants and bulbs arrive in excellent condition and survive my novice gardening techniques! And this gives me confidence to try wider ranges of plants.
Great selection of bulbs backed by thoughtful customer service. Will use Farmer Gracy again.
Great price and very well packaged. Will be buying from them again.
Arrived well packed, individually in bags so varieties not mixed. Good quality bulbs no signs of disease or rot. Very pleased
The bulbs arrived well packaged with good planting guidance, there was however a long delay from ordering till an email stating delivery was imminent, to such an extent I was about to contact for explanation.
Hello, Thank you for your review. At Farmer Gracy, we ship seasonally, starting with the earliest pre-orders of the season first. This ensures bulbs arrive in the best possible condition and at the correct time for planting. You can see more details in our shipping and delivery schedule on the website: www.farmergracy.co.uk/pages/shipping-delivery-schedule. We hope you enjoy your bulbs! All the best, Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Delivered on time and very wrll packaged Csnt wait to get them anted up
They are bulbs I wont know what until next year.
Well packaged, good quality items.
Mostly I’ve been impressed with the bulbs sometimes they vary but I think that’s the nature of the cropBut unfortunately my experience with your bare root plants has been very disappointing they tend to be very drawn when you get them and hard to establish most of what I bought from you in the last two years sadly died so I won’t be buying bare root again
Bluebell bulbs were looking good on arrival. The proof of the pudding will be when they flower late April/ May - I hope!
There were lots of varieties of tulip bulbs I have ordered 4 months ago, which came for the September planting, everything was packed and labelled. Because I had order the bulbs months ago, it would be helpful in future to put a picture of the tulip in front of the bag as I have forgotten what they look like. Just to make it easier planting. Colour scheme,
Bulbs received in very good condition. Cannot say further as i am yet to see them in bloom.
Good quality bulbs and delivered on time and with no issues
Have planted some of the bulbs, but unfortunately one is very soft.
Very good apart from 4 tulip bulbs which were mouldy.
Great customer service, after the courier delivered my parcel to an unsafe place (left on our doorstep) and were stolen, Farmer Gracy were quick to respond and arrange for another order/refund.
Bulbs/forms look good quality. You need to review your delivery company (Hermes). They delivered my order last week stating it had been left in "my porch" .As my house doesn't have a porch that was impossible ! I received a text with unattached photo of the parcel sitting on my door step in full view of the road. As I was away and not back for 4 days this was disturbing. On my return home there was no sign of the parcel. When I got inside there was a note through my letter box from my postman. He had kindly hidden it away out of sight. Pity the Hermes driver hadn't thought to do the same.
Farmer Gracy is rated 4.75 based on 12,688 reviews