Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Diane volpe
K Brown
Angie
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
i have just placed my 3rd order, some of the items in my first order didn't materialise but that could have been the strange weather we had, I'm waiting for my tulips and fritialas to comp up fingers crossed, so i have placed this order hoping it was just the first that disappointed. packaging and delivery was good
So far the orders I have made have been good no problems, just awaiting the last order to flower .
The one fault I have is, unless I pay for a card you do not say who sent the bulbs . My friends have had to phone you up to find out who sent them. Why can't you be like the flower companies I use, they have a simple free card, if want a fancy one we pay for it . Please consider a simple free card, to complete the perfect service you offer.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We can include a gift message in an order for free. If in future you are sending a parcel as a gift, please send us an email after the order has been placed to customercare@farmergracy.com and let us know your message, and we will include this in your parcel for you.

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
All bulbs are sensational.
Come very well packed, very informative too,
Great quality bulbs
first time that I have ordered from Farmer Gracy. arrived today in good order, nicely packaged, receipt in nice separate envelope, considered, good attention to detail, the little touches make a difference, a real example of care for others to copy. I am pleased so far!!!
The bulbs were lost in transit so were sent again so didn't get all the ones I wanted but did get refund for the missing ones and replacements the bulbs are lovely quality.
I was happy getting them this time.
And they are planted so we'll see in the spring.
the bulbs and seed i bought from you have only just been planted so unable to give a proper opinion yet but what you have sent me look good and hopefully come up well
In my last Order I found some of the bulbs had mould and were not in great condition.
Prompt delivery and bulbs looked good except one of the Mount Hood daffodils was very small & shrivelled so only 9/10.
I'm very very happy shopping with you but you should n
Be rewarding customers in regards to how much they spend , IE for every £10 spent ,a £1 voucher ,the more you spend the bigger the rewards . John .
This is my second order with Farmer Gracy. Packaged beautifully, love the presentation and the fact that recyclable materials are used. Bulbs planted and starting to show their heads, so hopeful for a lovely display.
Packed well. Lets hope they produce lovely blooms.
Bulbs looked fine - Spring will tell. Information pre-sale could have warned the they needed to start life in a pot.
Hopefully they will stay in the ground now I have added some sticks to stop the squirrels digging them out. Looking forward to Spring
Just received my first 2 orders, beautifully and safely packaged, great delivery time. Farmer Gracy products were recommended
Bulbs are nice znd plump to early to now how the flowers turnout
Easy to use and good bulbs arrived quickly. Really really annoying though that offers are via a code and you can’t use more than one so that if you have a free delivery or a £5 off voucher you can’t use then together or with a % discount offer. So what’s the point of sending me pointless vouchers, it’s just irritating.
Hard to review bulbs when aren’t due to put in an appearance until the following spring! I would say however that I wish the packaging they arrive in had a colour photo or illustration of the product and also how tall each will grow. Planting details are on the packet but I’ve had to revisit the website to remember what they looked like and how tall they will grow so I know where to place them. Delivery took a while but we are in the midst of covid so that may well have impacted on everything.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 4 star review on 20th November 2020
I don't wish to give you a bad review, and I was going to contact you - the smaller bulbs arrived in superb condition, packed beautifully but the larger tubers were battered and bruised and nothing around them in the box, you can see the results from when I opened the box in the images, such a shame - I have planted and have my fingers crossed. All other aspects of my online shopping experience with you was very good - now to wait for a lovely spring display to lift our spirits. Regards, Gail Archer
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,143 reviews