Farmer Gracy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy
Read Farmer Gracy Reviews

About Farmer Gracy:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

info@farmergracy.com

Mrs Sumali Collins
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Ali All
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 8th September 2021
I have been ordering bulbs from Farmer Gracy for a few years now and am yet to come across any other company that provides the same quality, care and pride in what they do as this company. The bulbs on offer are next to none with some very rare and exotic species. I am always kept up to date as to where my order is. When the packages arrive they are always packaged really nicely with the upmost care and attention to detail with wonderful added extras like the postcards (I have a lovely collection now) of the flowers and a booklet on how to care for the bulbs, which I always keep for further reference. On a couple of occasions I have needed extra information because of personal issues and my emails are always answered completely and very quickly. Anybody looking for quality bulbs and a first class personal customer service need look no further than Farmer Gracy as I don’t think there is anyone out there that can surpass them. I have, and will continue, to recommend them to everyone I can and I will continue to use them in the future.
Delivery first class, strong box no chance of any damage. Bulbs a good size and the results excellent, a first class display.
Always worth buying ,wonderful display. Just planted 200 crocus bulbs so look forward to that display. Order number so you know it’s me FG508932
Your bulbs only arrived a few days ago. I’m just out of hospital after a knee replacement surgery and haven’t yet had time or ability to plant then but I am keeping them away from light and will endeavour to persuade my granddaughter to plant them for me. Bluebells have been my favourite flower since I was a little girl going for walks with my grandad in the bluebell woods Thankyou
An absolute delight! Wonderful selection of unusual bulbs at reasonable prices. Beautifully and lovingly packaged. It is like receiving a gift. Highly recommended.
Today my bulbs arrived, and while it will take some time until they are in bloom, unpacking this environmentally friendly and with so much love packed parcel was pure joy! I will definitely order again. Thank you so much!
I just got all my spring bulbs from Farmer GRACY All I can say WOW i am so overwhelmed with the services no fuss I had a question about my order E-mailed them answered with in 2 hours beautiful service packaging outside standing all the information on each bulb the dos and don’t cannot fault you in anyway Thank. You FARMER Gracy 100% satisfied
I have found them an excellent company to deal with. The bulbs and plants come very well & beautifully packaged and there is good information about the delivery. I have only had one occasion when a small bare root plant failed and they were good to deal with. Emails answered quickly and credit given.
This company was very efficient and courteous when communicating about my lost order and very quick to offer a refund. It was just a shame they use a courier service that is less helpful.
Love the sustainable packaging and the colourful, helpful planting guides. Can't wait to see the results in Spring.
Always excellent quality bulbs you can rely on ! It’s so exciting when a package arrives from Farmer Gracy .
Ordered bulbs early but when they arrived were well packaged and in good condition. I so look forward to next spring and summer to witness the fruits of my labour.
I purchased begonia and anemone bulbs earlier this year and a wonderful display of colour around my garden. I am looking forward to next year when I purchase more bulbs from Farmer Gracy.
I am delighted with my package of 200 bulbs from Farmer Gracy. Kept informed of delivery and tracking. Arrived very well packaged. Bulbs in individual paper bags with description and height of flowers. Little added gift of 2 lovely postcards showing the flowers. Nice personal touch. All bulbs planted and every single one looked healthy . I will use again and highly recommended the service and product I have received.
I ordered swan rings and Queen of the night. Had to wait a few weeks as the bulbs wasn’t ready yet. The bulbs arrived in a nicely packed box, checked each bulb , not damage in any way all looking healthy . Now planted out for spring. Can’t wait for spring to arrive so I can look at my new plants, thank you to all at Farmer Grace
Large quality bulbs, great customer service.
Great selection of unusual bulbs. Great to get a pre order delivered in mid September.
I always know I can rely on my order arriving when I expect it and that the items in my order will be packaged well and in really good condition
First time ordering bulbs direct and not disappointed. The bulbs are HUGE compared to those bought locally and am looking forward to seeing them all bloom. Delivered as advised, all packed and labelled ready fir planting. 👍👍 going to buy some tulips now 😀
Arrived when said they would. Proof if the bulbs will be in the Spring but I am confident they will be wonderful. Very impressed with your service.
Have been a customer for about a year now,!beautiful range, I have spent a fortune with this seller. Sadly I bought some ginger about a tenner it was, there was no instructions,put in the earth as norm,waiting for it shoot out, nothing happened ,asked google, I had plannted wrong expensive mistake😡😔
Farmer Gracy is rated 4.76 based on 13,045 reviews