Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Payne
Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
I couldn't believe how quickly these bulbs arrived and then when I opened them how healthy and big they were. I telephoned to ask for some additional planting advice and my telephone call was returned the same afternoon. Thank you so much, I look forward to my bulbs flowering and then to cook with my home grown saffron.
Good quality. Well packaged
Wide variety of bulbs always available , top quality bulbs , prompt ordering/ delivery service . Great that you also use paper bags to send bulbs meaning no unwanted excess packaging .
Have always been delighted with all that I have bought from yourselves .
Very fast delivery - beautifully and artistically packaged . Shows Farmer Gravy cares - an absolute bonus in today's commercial world Dank U Waal .
( Excuse my Dutch ) Tot Sinse
Harry Watson
Good quality bulbs. Always carefully packed. Love the info that comes with the bulbs - very helpful. Love the personal flourish you put in it all - makes me feel like a valued customer. Thank you.
Order was well packed bulbs were all big strong and ready to plant, looking forward to spring now.....excellent service thank you.
When my box of bulbs arrived it felt like my birthday! Beautifully packed and labelled with lovely little cards included with growing instructions and tips. I found some really unusual varieties and I’m so looking forward to next spring and seeing my beautiful flowers... and the neighbour envy factor too! I will definitely buy again, it’s lovely to find a company which clearly cares about its products and customers, thank you x
Accurate descriptions and delivery on time. Well done
Good sized quality bulbs.Well packaged.
Excellent bulbs and beautiful packaging! All materials are compostable and the presentation is wonderful!
I have ordered many times from Farmer Gracy for my bulbs and will continue to do so. The bulbs arrive quickly and sensitively packaged. There is such a great variety to choose from too.
Very nice bulbs
Wonderful service packaging excellent I recommend to everyone highly recommend
Lovely to receive my first delivery from Farmer Gravy. Speedy delivery and bulbs look good quality. Thank you.
Amazing quality bulbs. Received quickly, in good order and well packaged. Each item was clearly marked with content quantity, variety and planting details.
Excellent service and products.
Excellent service. Great quality bulbs already planted. Looking forward to next spring when they flower.
The bogonia tubers that I brought off your in spring this year are excellent and long lasting,
I would like to purchase a variety of coulers for next spring
Many thanks Terry witherspoon
(How do I overwinter the tubers that I bought from you this sping)
This is the first time I have ordered so I can’t comment on the finished product but the bulbs, themselves, looked very good and in top condition. What I loved most was the opportunity to buy more unusual bulbs....I can’t wait to see them next year!
My first order of tulip bulbs arrived in top condition. They are large healthy bulbs and can’t wait to see them in flower. I have recently put in a second order for ‘new baby’ narcissus bulbs as a gift to celebrate arrival of a new baby granddaughter. I am sure I will be ordering from your site often now I have found you..
They arrived promptly, look of good quality, looking forward to seeing them in the Spring
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 7,735 reviews