Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

K Brown
Angie
My order has not arrived yet. Could you please let me have up_date
Hello,

All plants from our summer range will be shipped in the spring from late February onwards. If you would like us to check your order, please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I ordered 30 anamone pastel mix bulbs. As stated I put them in water for 3 hours to swell up. But after 3hours they did not change in size, I emailed to ask for advise but received no reply, very disappointed. I have planted the bulbs but not expecting great results
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receuve a reply to your email. We reply to every email usually within around 24 hours, if it has been longer than that since you contacted us it is likely that we have not received your message. Please feel free to contact us again at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Hi I need you to reply to the package that got resent to UK from Sweden in August. You have not responded to my emails.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will get this resolved for you. We reply to all emails usually within around 24 hours, if you have previously contacted us please check in your junk mail in case our reply didn't reach your inbox.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I am sorry to say that I was not impressed with the camassia bulbs I have received. They were in poor condition with mouldy bits, and some were "squidgy". A couple were much smaller. I appreciate that these are what is left in stock at this late stage, but I'm not full of hope and expectation as to their display next year.
Rate for service very good. Rate for product is poor.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs arrived in poor condition. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to replace the bulbs if available, or issue a refund for any which are deteriorating.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bulbs seem OK but experience with the service poor . Bought bulbs for several of my relatives and friends as early Christmas presents . Had to do separate orders as obviously different delivery addresses, but all from one purchase address. Farmer Gracy in their wisdom sent a copy of the order with full detail of prices to each delivery address. I complained to the company and was told I should have emailed them after each order to tell them the orders were gifts . How I would know to do that , I have no idea! Will not be recommending this company .
Hello,

Invoices will be included in all parcels, however we are happy to swap the invoice for a gift note if you let us know when placing an order which is intended as a gift. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I bought quite a lot from Farmer Gracy last year and, sadly, I was mostly left disappointed. A dicentra flowered poorly, the alliums didn’t all flower, the camassias that were described as ‘white’ flowered cream, one of the 3 peonies arrived with its shoot snapped and none of them flowered and the 3 agapanthus were so tiny that together they made up what equalled one very small plant that was far too young to flower.

Orders are always parcelled beautifully and bulbs look great, but the results have consistently been poor.

I’ve actually bought some tulip bulbs from FG this year. I’ll hope that I have better luck this time and will write a positive review if I do.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your plants. Dicentra, peonies and agapannthus usually will take a year to establish before they flowerr. If they have produced leaves this year then they are healthy and should do well next year. You can contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com for further advice or if some of your bulbs or plants have failed. We're sure you won't be disappointed with the tulips!

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
As previously commented in an email to yourselves, your choice of courier (Hermes) is pulling you down. Every single time I was promised a delivery on a particular day, it would never arrive, same standard email saying tried to delivery but no-one home. We were home at all times. Very disappointing.
Also my last delivery I paid for was for a packet of Allium Eros x 25 bulbs. three of the bulbs were black and shriveled. what amazes me is that someone had to count out those bulbs and would have seen the rotten ones yet still added them to the packet.
Hello,

We're sorryt o hear that your parcel wasn't delivered on the intended day and that some of the allium bulbs have started to deteriorate. Please feel free tocontact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can resolve this for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I still haven't received my bulbs its probably been 3+ weeks. It might even be too late to plant now?

Not impressed, won't be using your business again.

Could someone let me know when I can expect them?

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your parcel. Optimum planting time for most bulbs is throughout November and we will be happy to replace if necessary. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can look into this for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Hi, sorry to say I'm a bit dissapointed with my last order I was one Narcissus Dick Wilder short, one Narcissus Double Mix soft/rotted, and four Narcissus Replete also soft/rotted :( :( :( Betty Brown.
Hello,

We're sorryt o hear that some of your bulbs arrived in poor condition, they can quite quickly start to deteriorate later in the season. Do send us an email at customercare@farmergracy.com and we can send you some replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I gave a simple order with 5 different items but only one item was as I ordered.
It is not a matter about money but I had a plan with each item.
Order

Striato Bianco × 0
Narcissus Bridal Crown × 6

It’s not okay.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that there are some items missing from your order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can arrange for the missing items to be sent to you in our next shipment.

All the best
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
We have not get our order and we got no response on email
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your parcel. We reply to all emails within around 24 hours. Please ensure you have emailed customercare@farmergracy.com and also do check your junk mail in case our reply has not reached your inbox.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Good selection & reasonable delivery. Unhappy, as the prices were dropped significantly after I ordered over £80 worth of bulbs
Hello,

We run special offers throughout the year and also sales later in the season when choice of varieties available becomes far more limited. It is also worth bearing in mind that by ordering during the sales, your order will arrive later in the season.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I received my bulbs and one was rotten. They refused to replace it as they would have had to split a pack. They gave me the money value back for one bulb. My scheme needed the five bulbs and not four and they suggested I buy another pack of five and refused to replace the rotten bulb. Pretty poor customer service and I would recommend not buying from them
Hello,

We're sorry that one of your bulbs arrived in poor condition and we couldn't replace the bulb for you. If a higher percentage of bulbs arrives in poor condition we replace with another pack, instead of sending one bulb we normally issue a refund off the pack price and apologise for any disappointment caused.

My order has not arrived yet. Could you please let me have up_date
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will find out what has happened and resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
i only got half my order as it seems it went missing but you have arranged to resend it for which i am greatfull
Have received the incorrect order TWICE. Have contacted customer care as very fed up with the situation!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect bulbs. We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours, if there has been a mix up we will be happy to resolve that for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
As usual good bulbs well packed APART from the dearest purchase emerumus himalaicus £9.95 which was loose in the box and broken. I have planted it, we'll see what happens in the spring. I would have given you very good, now I do not know what to choose. sorry for choosing poor.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your Eremurus arrived in poor condition. If the crown is healthy and it has most of its roots intact it should grow without any issues. The roots are very brittle and the ends can break off in transit. please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check it for you and send a replacement if required.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
No delivery had to chase up several times not a good process
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you had a poor delivery experience. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if you are still waiting for your parcel.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I would love to be able to give you a review, but unfortunately my delivery has not arrived yet, ordered 28/09/20.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have still not receuved your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will find out what has happened to it and send a replacement if necessary.

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,143 reviews