Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Payne
Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
i only got half my order as it seems it went missing but you have arranged to resend it for which i am greatfull
Have received the incorrect order TWICE. Have contacted customer care as very fed up with the situation!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect bulbs. We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours, if there has been a mix up we will be happy to resolve that for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
As usual good bulbs well packed APART from the dearest purchase emerumus himalaicus £9.95 which was loose in the box and broken. I have planted it, we'll see what happens in the spring. I would have given you very good, now I do not know what to choose. sorry for choosing poor.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your Eremurus arrived in poor condition. If the crown is healthy and it has most of its roots intact it should grow without any issues. The roots are very brittle and the ends can break off in transit. please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check it for you and send a replacement if required.

No delivery had to chase up several times not a good process
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you had a poor delivery experience. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if you are still waiting for your parcel.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I would love to be able to give you a review, but unfortunately my delivery has not arrived yet, ordered 28/09/20.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have still not receuved your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will find out what has happened to it and send a replacement if necessary.

No delivery had to chase up several times not a good process
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if this matter is still unresolved, we can track down your order and send a replacement if necessary.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The tulips bulbs are always amazing but unfortunately we spent lots of money and time on the Flutilarias and Alliums they never thrive waste of money... will never order from them again...
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs failed. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help.

order short missing item was to be delivered I am still waiting 8 days later
My farmer Gracy bulbs are lovely but my Peony was so long in the post I don’t think it will survive. I am not sure who Is responsible but as my contract of sale is with you I hold you responsible.
Hello,

Peony bare roots will remain fresh for several weeks, providing there are healthy buds and the root is intact the plant will grow well next spring. If you require any further advice or have any concerns, feel free to send a photo to customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check it for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bulbs had mildew on them but planted anyway.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that there was some mildew on your bulbs, do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to replace the affected bulbs.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I didn’t receive full order. Have tried to contact company but no response. Will not use again.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that there are items missing from your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com, we normally reply within 24 hours. Do also check in your junk mail in case our reply didn't go to your inbox.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I was disappointed as I asked and payed for a double amerilis only got a single one and not the dark colour I opted for k petch
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your Amaryllis has flowered incorrectly. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

All the best
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I honestly have to say :Efficient service, beautifully packaged.The individual packs are clearly labelled.The bulbs were all perfect & of course having had the bulbs before the end results are wonderful ! Cheryl Wetherall
still waiting x my deliever
Hello,

We're sorry to hear you are still waiting for your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will look into it for you.

All the best
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your order is missing, please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com. Emails are normally responded to within 24 hours.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Just received replacement tulip bulbs for one which didn't flower or were seriously stunted this year. Also had issues with dahlia and canna tubers, some of which were rotten on arrival and most of which have not flowered well.
However, company does replace such items speedily, but would be better not to have needed replacements. I won't be ordering from them again.
We ordered the mixed coloured begonia pack, but they have all turned out red and not doubles as in the pictures shown on your website. very disappointed
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receuve a mixture of begonia colours. Please feel free to email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help with this.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Begonias I ordered were of mixed colours but they were ALL Red ??
Disappointed
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your begonias are not flowering in a mixture of colours. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I bought 3 tubers of Cosmos atrosanguineus Flamingo. The photo on the website showed that the flowers would be in pink colour (as in the image). I read the description on the website carefully and it also said the colour was pink.
The order arrived in time and the tubers are in decent size. I potted them as per instruction and was so excited when a flower bud appeared. But I got so disappointed when the flower actually opened. It's not pink and nothing like the photo on the website. Try to search for the tuber again now and it disappears from the website.
The delivery was fine, the quality of the tubers is good and I like the scent of the flower. But would give a 5-star review if the flower looks closer to what was advertised on the website (which was why I decided to buy them)
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have received the wrong Cosmos variety. Do email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bought 12 Begonia Bulbs costing £18 plus with Tax n delivery.. very disappointed.. only got 6 in leaf.. rest just dormant with one leaf.. in fairness did get refunded for 6.. but only have signs of ten in total... and still not one flower in sight.. into the third month...was wanting spring bulbs for my garden but this has put me off.. will go to Yorkshire Trading n take pot luck.. As this is all I have had with these sadly..
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry that some of your begonias have failed and we couldn't replace them at this time of year. Begonias usually take around 3 months to start flowering, then they bloom until the first frosts.

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 7,735 reviews