Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Payne
Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
Rotten bulb! Unfortunately quite a few of the bulbs were rotten so unusable.
I will never buy from this company again!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs had started to deteriorate. please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will replace them for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Haven’t received the packade yet! 🙂
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to track it down for you or replace if necessary.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I was rather disappointed ,as due the long wait for a long awaited order for bulbs. They arrived already sprouting in their packaging and some had actually flowered and the petals had died

I have no idea how they will now do in the ground as they have sprouted out at peculiar angles, and l took the decision not to bury the whole bulb, and they had sprouted. Very disappointing as l was so looking forward to seeing them blossom and do well.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Autumn flowering varieties will start to grow from around late September onwards even when not planted, but they should be planted with the shoots attched as you have done and will flower the following autumn. Often, they correct themselves and will still flower in the same year. If you found that any had deteriorated, do please let us know by emailing us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve that.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
when I received the bulbs I was disappointed as they were very tiny and a couple were mouldy so unable to use them When comparing with a similar product at the garden centre I don’t think they were value for money
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your bulbs. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to look into this for you.

Ordered and paid for 24 Aug, still not received
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you haven't yet received your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check this for you and resolve any issues.

Not received them yet 🙄
Hello,

We're sorry to hear you are still waiting for your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we'll chase it up for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Very poor experience with Farmer Gracy.

Placed 8 orders last year 2019 :FG76018 - FG72916 - FG72598 - FG69311 - FG63366 - FG62725 - FG58807 and spent over 513 £, allium bulbs (forelock - Mohican - Hair - Giganteum) are very poor quality and some arrived totally dead rotten (rot oozing out) and mouldy (Farmer Gracy offered a partial refund and had the nerve to say the rot occurred during transport - Yeah sure, and I did float up the Lagan in a bubble), Sicilian Honey garlic, I never managed to see the colour of it (ordered 30), same for the Allium azureum (50 bulbs), bulbs were very tiny and none blossomed or even grew. Shall I mention the Camassia leichtlinii Caerulea? No I won't, I don't even know where to start from...All the alliums and camassias ordered from another supplier were absolutely fine and grew...

However, tulips (410 ordered) and narcissus (245 ordered) are very very good quality, massive and chunky bulbs, and prices are very reasonable and you have usually discount offers.

But my experience with Farmer Gracy is forever tarnished because of the waste of money i spent and the poor results I got.

M.MILICIA
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs arrived in poor condition and some failed to grow. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if there is anything still unresolved and we will be happy to assist further.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I am unable to review this company because we have not yet received our order. We have had an empty box, but no corms.
Perhaps I could manage a better review when we actually receive our order. The order was placed on 8th August - some 8 weeks ago!!!!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear you have not received your order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will arrange a replacement for you.

Not received them yet 🙄
Hello,

We start shipping all bulbs in September dealing with the earliest orders of the season first, you order confrimation email will provide an estimated time of despatch. If you have already received your shipping confirmation, please feel free to email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to track it for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
a fantastic service everything was wrapped so nicely and cared for,I will defiantly recommend you to my friends
It was so exciting to open all the parcels and have started planting them in my garden today and look forward to a lovely display of colour in the spring!
I have not received my order very disappointed
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have not received your order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will check it for you.

All the best
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Unfortunately the order has STILL not arrived.......
Hello,

We're sorry to hear you are still waiting dfor your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will check that for you.

All the best
Still not received!!!!!
Hello,

All bulbs for autumn planting are shipped between September and December, please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check when your order is due to be shipped.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Sent completely the wrong bulbs and made a fragile family situation much worse. If bulbs are called the Bride they are expected to be white. Not multicoloured!!!!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect bulbs. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to send replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I still have not recieved my order , very disappointed.
Hello,

All buls for autumn planting are shipped between September and December. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check when your order is due to be shipped.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I was extremely disappointed as I ordered and paid for some special bulbs months ago for some flowers I wanted to grow for my daughter's wedding next year. I added a couple or ordinary varieties so that the postage charge was worth it. When the order arrived it did not contain the special bulbs and when I contacted the company they said they now no longer had them. They offered a refund, but I think this was poor customer service ass they had had my order and money for a number of months. I contacted them again requesting that they refund the postage (as this cost more than the other bulbs I'd ordered) and they did agree to this but had not offered it in the first place. I am not impressed and hope others have a better experience.
Hello,

We're sorry that we couldn't no longer had stock to replace your missing bulbs. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The bulbs look good. We just have to wait...
I have not yet recieved my order despite an email from Hermes on 11th September saying that it was on the way and hopefully would be delivered on 12th September
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will ensure it gets to you as soon as possible.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I haven’t received my order and I can’t find a way of checking whether I should have! I got a review your product email so I assume Farmer Gravy think I should have. Very disappointing
Hello,

Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to track your order for you and make sure everything's ok.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Very disappointed.with dahlias. Not only did they send me three less than i paid for but the ones i planted are not good. 2 only 12inches high, the others hardly any flowers. This has never happened before with my dahlias
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive your full order and some dahlias are not growing well. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 7,735 reviews