Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Diane volpe
K Brown
Angie
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Still waiting for Hermes to deliver!
Hello,

We start shipping all varieties in our current range in late February, we don't ship any bulbs or plants over winter. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check the order you are referring to.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Todavía estoy esperando las Habenaria Radiata del año pasado. No me parece bien pagar por adelantado.
Ordered 3 packages. Received one. Hermes tracking does not work. Awaiting reply from company. Delivery is awful and customer service no idea as within 48 hour reply.
Placed 3 separate orders, they sent 3 invoices but only 2 orders in package. BEWARE..
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have not received your complete order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I did not sign up to receive these marketing/feedback emails - so why are you sending them? The bulbs I ordered from you may turn out to be great - who knows yet? But bombarding me with emails asking for feedback just means you’ll lose a good customer. This form insists that I 'rate' you - so one star for unwanted junk emails. I wouldn’t have left this review but you did ask!
Bought 3 Amaryllis bulbs 2 of which had started to flower the stems being about 10 cms.These were broken on arrival and will not flower as bulbs were not enclosed in wrapping.Should not have been shipped if starting to flower.Bulbs not being kept at correct temperature before shipping.Compensation of £8 not satisfactory
Hello,

Thank you for you feedback. Normally we would replace an item should it arrive in poor condition, alternatively we issue a refund for the item if it is no longer available. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I’m afraid after two attempted shipments my bulbs have not yet arrived!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your parcel. please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help get it delivered as quickly as possible.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Nicely packaged, quick delivery.
Disappointed with 5 out of the 15 allium bulbs delivered - some were broken, one was rotten, and the ‘perfect partners’ that I ordered were not separated... I did not know which was Mount Everest or Gladiator alliums.
Hello,

We're sorry that some of your bulbs reached you in poor condition. Please feel free to contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will replace or refund those for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Nicely packaged, quick delivery.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs arrived in poor condition. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can arrange for replacements to be sent to you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Everything I’ve ordered from Farmer Gracy has been excellent quality.
They arrive well packaged, and a beautiful thank you card. I’ve ordered bulbs that I’ve planted for Christmas presents, so it’s been great to find names of bulbs, like George, Oscar, New Baby, Susan etc which have been appropriate.
Hermes didn’t deliver! The day I had to be out, I left a note on the door saying to put through the letterbox. Not convinced they even turned up!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your parcel hasn't been delivered. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to find out what has happened to it and arrange a replacement if necessary.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Very disappointed with fritilaria lutea, two of the bulbs are unusable.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that two of your fritillaria bulbs had started to dteriorate. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can resolve that for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I have ordered from FG in the past and, although somewhat variable in quality, have generally been pleased with the plants and bulbs they despatch. Packaging is always imaculate. Unfortunately, this year I ordered several Saxifraga granulata flore pleno and when they arrived discovered, what was left of the very small bulbils, were dry, dark grey in colour and quite obviously dead. To FG's credit they did send replacements when I complained, regrettably the replacement plants were just as dead as the first. After talking to various gardening friends it seems they may be having problems this year with suppliers. I have not heard back from FG customer service and have consequently lost money with this order.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your Saxifraga bulbs arrived in poor condition. We respond to every email that reaches our inbox and would of course issue a refund for the bulbs if the replacements are also showing signs of deterioration - it seems as though your message may not have reached us. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will get that sorted for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I still haven't received my order.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details so we can look into this for you and replace if necessary.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
My order never arrived and so far I have not been able to sort it out. They payment has been taken from my account so , I am one very unhappy customer.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to sort this out for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Second invitation to review received but unfortunately i haven't yet received the replacement bulbs for the bulbs which apparently got lost in transit!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can chase this up for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I have received only a part of the bulbs I have ordered. Very kind the e-mail I've got as answer to mine, but still no bulbs.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that part of your order is missing. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will check that you have replacements for the missing items on the way.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Delivery service is rubbish waited all weekend no sign of delivery! It be easy to buy directly from the shops
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your parcel wasnl't deilvered on the intended day. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to check this for you.

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,143 reviews