Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd

About Empire Supplies Ltd: Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Click Here

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy

"Delighted with purchase, prompt delivery and excellent communication. Highly recommended."
"Bought an ice machine from this company. It arrived faulty. They've refused to resolve it demanding we pay for an engineer to issue them a report so they can charge us to fix it. Customer service told us 'the consumer rights act doesn't apply to us' been hung up on & when asked to speak to management was refused. Worst experience of a company I've ever had. Pursuing action with ombudsman. Avoid at all costs. No customer care. If your product arrives faulty they will rob you of your money."
Hi Laura. I am writing in response to the review that you have left. I initially spoke with you first and explained that your machine had a parts only warranty, which is the policy of many commercial suppliers. You stated that it has never worked but it was ordered back in May. With a parts only warranty, you have to call out your own engineer and then once the diagnosis has been made, we can then send out to you what part is required. Our Manager is on holiday at the moment, hence why we could not put you through to anyone, also we were trying to help you move forward but you swore at a colleague and this was not acceptable. I am sorry if you feel that we do not have customer care, that is one area which we pride ourselves on.
"Very poor service.. paid for goods as agreed plus extra delivery charge to ensure delivery on specific date. In be known to me the customer they use a 3rd party to supply the item.. I wasn’t made aware of this.. they are just the broker. The order wasn’t placed on the system of the supplier they use until 4 days later. I was left with no chiller in a sandwich bar.. and have had to close my business for them next 2 days due to this. I am still waiting for the new chiller. Empire were not interested in solving the situation on to receive my monies 4 days prior. Their customer service was disgraceful. I would not use or recommend this company to any one within the food industry."
Hi Claire, thank you for your comments, however, I would like to dispute them. When you originally placed your order with one of our staff, you in fact specified a date and that was in fact forwarded to our suppliers straight away. I think the confusion lies with the fact that the couriers tried to book in with you the day before your delivery - this was not when the order was done - and they got no answer. They will not deliver to an address without booking in first. This is why your delivery was a day late. I did in fact try to explain this to you yesterday but you hung up on me without letting me explain.
"Very good communication from order through dispatch to delivery which is very quick. Product is well constructed easy to assemble and looks great when put up."
"Item arrived damaged, sent info straight away planned for delivery before the weekend which never came. Finally got one a week later and eventually picked up the damaged one. Comms poor. Delivery poor. Item is really loud, told this is normal but it sounds like a jacuzzi. Wish I had never bothered. Waited in 3 days in total."
"Fridge was damaged when we received it, refused to swap and really rude on the phone and email. Have now had to take court action, very poor service for a genuine issue"
"very good products, ordered a couple of times, (bottle fridge)***** and (double kitchen fryer) ***** great service ,next day delivery as stated will defo use them again."
"Excellent service, very prompt and efficient. Thank you."
"Brand new Item ( pub bottle cooler ) arrived faulty reported straight away they told Me i have to get engineer to look at it and repair then claim money back from them , I asked to return it and they refused to collect it until I pay an engineer to look at it. Without doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with . First and last time Would have put 0 stars if it was possible .. Be aware ."
"Very good"
"Ordered after lunch on Monday and the bottle chiller cabinet was delivered at 10:00 am next day - impressive service!"
"Be aware , this company charged me 35.00 for my delivery as they said that I wasn’t in to receive first order if I did not accept they would not accept goods back with full refund they would take 25 per cent off full price I seeking legal advise rubbish company"
"Having previously been let down by another supplier, we ordered a new cooler from Empire. It was a better price, then great communication and then it arrived the following day - can't fault them at all and would highly recommend!!"
"Great service the sales person Louise was very helpful and excellent at her job. Customer service 5 star."
"Exellent service would use again"
"Good service"