Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered several items online, one of which was out of stock. This company went out of their way to source me a gas griddle that I wanted at a fantastic price. Delivery was within two days. I will not buy any goods for my cafe anywhere else from now on. Excellent value, Excellent service. particular thanks to Kelly for her help in sorting fast delivery
very fast delivery
Ordered on-line and service was very prompt.
Because my freezer me find broken and I talk some body she told me send photos and we sent photos but still 10 days nobody contact with us
the ice cream machine was despatched promptly well packaged and the price was less than I expected to pay.
Very good service
Great price, efficient delivery. Definitely recommend.
Very good customer service and next day service. Called personally to answer one of my questions on web chat. .
Good value and prompt delivery
Great value and updates on the order
Purchased several items from here and have always been delivered quickly and at a good price.
Very good service, quick delivery and very please with our purchase. Highly recommend 👍
Excellent service. Really pleased with the table I purchased and delivered within a couple of days.
Fast service, friendly with good communication at reasonable prices
Super speedy and efficient next day delivery, and fridge is everything it is supposed to be, very happy
Such an easy experience from order to delivery.
prompt delivery
Fast efficient service
Ordered 2 items from this company for next day delivery
I explained that with regards to delivery it wasn’t possible to have someone available for the 10 hour slot given to me (8am-6pm) and I was asked to call at 9am on the morning of delivery for an estimated time as they would contact the delivery drivers
I was very impressed at the ease of ordering and quality of service and specifically chose this company as they are fairly local to my business and wanted to use a local company during the coronavirus pandemic.
I duly called the following morning only to be told that they don’t give out time slots and they can’t call the delivery company and offered no help at all, the lady then went on to blame her staff member for telling me to call on delivery day by saying she shouldn’t of told me this.
I asked if maybe I put a note on the door to ask the driver to call me when they arrive as I only live 5 mins away but I was told they would not do this either.
Now I completely understand that due to covid19 staffing levels are down and staff are having to work from home etc making it very challenging for businesses but I have learned during this crisis that it helps if you go above and beyond to help people with customer service and courtesy, none of which were afforded me when I called Empire.
I would like to note though that I called APC delivery and they were extremely helpful, despite not having a consignment number and gave me an approximate delivery time for my items so thank you to them for going above and beyond to help us.
Dreadful customer service from Empire and if we need catering equipment in the future we will go elsewhere
I appreciate that your company is really Business to Business, however, you still took me on as a customer. The freezer was delivered quickly, for which I was very grateful, being a mature lady in lock down and finding myself without a freezer. The delivery driver was very very good. The problem is there is some damage to the freezer which hopefully is cosmetic and even though this was reported, I have not received the promised feedback. Also , I have received nothing at all regarding the length of guarantee and what /where I should contact in the event that the damage is more than cosmetic. I had no alternative but to accept delivery of the item and, because of the current circumstances, I have no alternative but to do nothing more and hope that the freezer's 'workings' are ok.
Hi Mary - thank you for your comments - have you got your order number please so i can check this out for you. I am sorry that you have had damaged on your product. I will look into this for you. Louise.
Quick postage, accurate item description and a good price
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 304 reviews