Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd

About Empire Supplies Ltd: Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy

"Fantastic service , everything went smoothly"
"Excellent service Thankyou"
"Thanks was supplying very good and polite staff"
"great as allways"
"Apart from the delayed delivery everything was great."
"I bought a mixer from this website and I was assured next day delivery. The product was urgent as the mixer was required for our onsite staff restaurant for making meals for all staff members. I ordered the mixer on Thursday 25th October. I had an email shortly after purchase to advise they had run out of stock and they only had a display model mixer. I corresponded with a lady called Debbie Seville who was helpful to begin with and sent pictures of the display model and offered a discount. I decided to go ahead. I expected the delivery on Friday 26th October. The mixer did not arrive until Monday 29th October. I corresponded with Debbie Seville via email a few times asking why the mixer had not arrived and she advised delivery was attempted twice by the driver. I advised that we are open 24/7 with security on site and someone would have been available to collect the mixer. I felt Debbie Seville was extremely rude via email which I felt given the situation was very poor customer service on her part."
"Fast helpful and friendly service Highly recommended"
"Extremely helpful staff, excellent service, good quality equipment, would recommend."
"Great honest company they do what they say they will do"
"Very quick service."
"I purchased a sink which was delivered with a manufacturers defect preventing the drawer from closing. I very quickly notified Empire (Debbie). To save extra hassle, instead of demanding a refund for the entire sink, I agreed to wait for a replacement drawer. More than two months later and I have not heard a word. Emails are unanswered, phone calls are not returned. Legal action will now be started to recover my costs and damages. Sad. Avoid this company."
"Good service"
"Supurb service and very impressed. I think it's one of the best online retailers. 1st class next day delivery"
"Exellent service would use again"
"Product knowledge was good reasonable price delivered as agreed."
"Fantastic service my Item arrived in less than a week from order to unpack"
"Helpful staff, rapid delivery, would recommend"
"No delay, no problems"
"Excellent product & excellent service. Will definitely use again"
"Terrible sales staff who don’t know what they are selling. Don’t respond to emails and phone messages backed up by non existent customer service"
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 25 reviews