Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd

About Empire Supplies Ltd: Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy

"Very good"
"Delighted with purchase, prompt delivery and excellent communication. Highly recommended."
"Ordered after lunch on Monday and the bottle chiller cabinet was delivered at 10:00 am next day - impressive service!"
"Be aware , this company charged me 35.00 for my delivery as they said that I wasn’t in to receive first order if I did not accept they would not accept goods back with full refund they would take 25 per cent off full price I seeking legal advise rubbish company"
"Having previously been let down by another supplier, we ordered a new cooler from Empire. It was a better price, then great communication and then it arrived the following day - can't fault them at all and would highly recommend!!"
"Great service the sales person Louise was very helpful and excellent at her job. Customer service 5 star."
"First class service. Louise was exceptional. Polite, friendly and best of all; when she said she would phone back, she did so promptly. Goods arrived on time. Louise tracked the delivery on the day and advised the delivery time. The sink and tap were great value for money and well packed. All in all as a first time buyer I was a very happy chap. Would recommend Empire Supplies without hesitation. I going to buy another sink unit and taps next year for a domestic kitchen I am planning next year. My thanks once again."
"good product and very good price"
"Ordered an under counter bottle fridge which was delivered as promised the vector day. Unfortunately it was not to the specification that was required. Kris from sales department was very helpful and after understanding our predicament he arranged for a replacement fridge which is just the ticket. Thank you for your help and great service. Will recommend to others."
"Have placed several orders with Empire without hassle. Placed order with them after another supplier let us down badly ~Empire saved the day so our new bar could open. A tale of two experiences No company is perfect (often problems are courier related) and the acid test is always when things go wrong, so that moment will need to be tested. But so far very good."
"Good value product and a fast and efficient service"
"Fantastic service , everything went smoothly"
"Excellent service Thankyou"
"Thanks was supplying very good and polite staff"
"great as allways"
"Apart from the delayed delivery everything was great."
"I bought a mixer from this website and I was assured next day delivery. The product was urgent as the mixer was required for our onsite staff restaurant for making meals for all staff members. I ordered the mixer on Thursday 25th October. I had an email shortly after purchase to advise they had run out of stock and they only had a display model mixer. I corresponded with a lady called Debbie Seville who was helpful to begin with and sent pictures of the display model and offered a discount. I decided to go ahead. I expected the delivery on Friday 26th October. The mixer did not arrive until Monday 29th October. I corresponded with Debbie Seville via email a few times asking why the mixer had not arrived and she advised delivery was attempted twice by the driver. I advised that we are open 24/7 with security on site and someone would have been available to collect the mixer. I felt Debbie Seville was extremely rude via email which I felt given the situation was very poor customer service on her part."
"Fast helpful and friendly service Highly recommended"
"Extremely helpful staff, excellent service, good quality equipment, would recommend."
"Great honest company they do what they say they will do"
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 36 reviews