Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
Read their terms and conditions. I accidentally bought a white toaster instead of a stainless steel, the picture looked like it was stainless steel. When it arrived I asked to return it and swap it for a stainless steel one. I was told I would have to pay a minimum of 25% for a restocking charge if I wanted to return it and cover all the costs of delivery. You are also responsible for any damage sustained whilst its being returned and they can reject the item once its been delivered. The toaster was approximately £140 so a minimum of 25% is a huge charge for a toaster I wanted to return unused.

Customer services were awful and incredibly defensive. I will not be using them again.
Appaling customer experience. They are absolutely terrible dealing with customer issue. I was totally ignored and gave wrong information.
Bought a convection oven, with there name on the from, and was recommended by one of there team, sat in a box for 2and a half months as we are in lockdown. Started using 2 and a half weeks ago. Half way through my evening takeaway service, it stops working. I pay a huge amount for 2 and a half weeks of it working. And I have to call engeneer and sort it out. Bad, 3 months old, and 2 weeks of work. Very sad service to receive.
Not had a bad or good experience, but based on the several reviews Iv read. I will definitely not buy from them. Thanks trustpilot you might have saved me money and time 👍
I have purchased a meat slicer from Empire supplies Ltd on 27th February, after email them and chased my my item, I was told that my item was lost in transit and they cannot send me another one as it was the last one in their stock,all they offered me was to purchase alternative (which is higher price)they haven't offered me discount, or cancel the order or wait until first week of April when the item back in stock, absolutely disappointed. Should have read the customers reviews before purchased from them.
WARNING - READ THE SMALL PRINT
I bought a bottle fridge from this company online 3 months ago. The fridge was faulty and not cooling down. When I contacted them they informed me that the waranty was parts only. I booked an engineer to look at the fridge and I was informed the fridge was wired incorrectly. I informwed Empire Supplies and they will not cover the cost of the repair even though the fridge was faulty when delivered.
A REALL CONTENDER FOR GOOD SHOPPING OUT OF MANY OTHERS. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY GOOD PRICED,
GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS
Misleading information on the website, inaccurate pictures of the products for sale. Called the helpdesk and they are not very helpful. I have to place a second order...
Amazing company, amazing service and amazing delivery. Highly recommend this company to EVERYONE.

I ordered an SSWT-90, I was kept in the loop regarding my order and received updates regarding my delivery.

Could not be happier with the product, exactly what I needed 😊
Even having received a text and email for delivery we have not received our delivery before Christmas. Even before placing order the company gave commitment to get it delivered. But refused to deliver at the 11th hour. Our dough machine was broken and on empires commitment we didn’t organise any back up and now we will lose the business because of not fulfilling their commitment. Have never seen such an unprofessional and dodgy people. Will never recommend to anyone ever and will never buy anything from these people again. We run almost 6 stores and we are taught a very good lesson by empire as they are the least reliable people.
DO NOT UsE THIS COMPANY!! No orders turn up and they just take your money. You call them and they are completely rude and couldn't care less. We will be claiming against VISA.
We have just purchased a range cooker and despite the fact that we had to wait for delivery due to the pandemic have found d them to be very helpful and friendly. Would recommend them as we had purchased a washing machine from them before . Delivery was on the date they said but they were unable to put it in the house due to covid rules.
We have used Empire Supplies for fitting out all of our branches. They take care of sourcing specific items allowing us to focus on the build. The service is absolutely excellent and we look forward to carry on working together over the years to come. A extra big thanks to Louise who is our dedicated account manager who looks after all of our needs.
Rip off
I bought Atosa Ice-A-Cool Double Door Upright Fridge:
Come with 2 years Full warranty
The Fridge was faulty - it heats up and water leaks everywhere from the fridge and stays at the bottom. I had stored around £600 worth of food in the fridge had all went bad. I had called the company to explain that the fridge was faulty but I was told that my warranty doesn’t cover this issue, despite the product comes with 2 years full warranty. They also asked me for a £120 deposit in order for an engineer to come expect the fridge. I will never use this company off as it seems your products are nothing more then lies and a rip off.
Quick delivery and quality product, can’t fault the service.
Emma is simply brilliant, the best product knowledge and customer service I have ever come across .... an absolute star
Website contains false information and products delivered not complete. Customer service is unprofessional and unhelpful
AVOID - AVOID - AVOID!

Disgraceful customer service by Debbie Seville. I was wrongly denied of a refund as a consequence of their fabrication regarding how the item was packaged. It was received in bubble wrap yet they were adamant it was sent in a box and without this they were unable to help. They’re nothing short of a scam company and worst still not even an apology! You’ve been warned, stay well clear.
After reading the reviews I was unsure about ordering but am glad I did as I’m very happy with communication product and delivery
Will definitely use again
Debbie provided the worst customer service experience I've ever come across. I had a faulty part on a brand new fridge and asked for a replacement part. None of her emails offered a solution, the warranty wouldn't cover it and it was too much trouble for her to order a new part from her supplier. I have never come across such unprofessional and unhelpful customer service.

This was after the fridge arrived on its side which had damaged and broken all of the doors so we had to have another sent out, which also came on its side but was fortunately not damaged.
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.28 based on 372 reviews