Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
Delivered on time as agreed
1. The item that I was sent was not as advertised. 2. I had to pay £10 to return it. 3. I have had no response, since returning it, and am left in the dark as to when I will get my money back
Great service
good service
No problem service . Delivered promptly. Delivery update 👍👍 Great team work
Very good quick service and the product is great thanks you
I’ve had a good experience with them and equipment supplies is working like it should do! Hassle free
Great product Easy to put together Delivered on time
Good product, great service
Great service, great price, great packaging. Thank you
I ordered a fridge seal. I was told it was on back order so I waited. I received it after 35 days. It didn't fit. I asked for a refund or a replacement but they stated that as I didn't get back to them within 28 days I couldn't have one. It would have been impossible for me to get back to them within 28 days as I didn't receive it until 35 days after the order. I am trying to get a refund via my bank. I'm going to stick with Nisbets in future.
Excellent personal service. Empire took the trouble to read my delivery request and rang me to arrange a convenient time.
from purchasing to delivery was amazing polite fast delivery
very fast. good info on the product before purchase and arrived exactly as discribed.
Great service great price
things came in time, well packed and it was as advertised
Quick delivery good price
From order to delivery simple and informative. Well done 👍👍
Very quick with delivery
I am very happy with the quality of the items I purchased.
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.34 based on 188 reviews