Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

4.1
Based on 397 reviews
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

feedback@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
Great service and communication, the delivery was perfect, the product is great and serving its purpose. I couldn’t be happier so thank you, for all the help.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again!
Please read t&c properly. They accept you return and refund only 5day.
***AVOID AT ALL COSTS*** would leave 0 stars if it was an option! Customer services is the worst I have come across! purchased stainless steel unit, general check over on delivery (corner damage dents etc) but when I went to install there was a big dent on the underside probably caused by a forklift and empire are refusing to replace. £300 down the drain!!
first class
Highly Disappointed! Appalling Customer Service! Ordered a bottle cooler and glass washer for a new store that is currently getting built. After receiving the cooler realised that we had infact ordered the wrong item - our fault we totally understand. Contacted empire, spoke to Abbey, who spoke fair and said there may be a solution if I was to follow up with some photos of the fridge and explanation of the item I wished to order. As discussed I forwarded on photos, explained I was happy to order another item if we could arrange something for the collection of the cooler I accidentally ordered. After emailing abbey I received an email from Samantha at customer service with a list of returns policies. No answer to my query that I raised with Abbey, which left me a little sour. Called this morning to discuss this with the team. Spoke to a member of the team who did not give their name. After explaining the situation I received an answer of NO. No explanation just a very abrupt NO. I then tried to explain again to be cut short with again NO. There was no consideration/customer service from this woman just an attitude that wanted to tell me I had no option but to return. Unfortunately I do not have a name for this member of staff. She was very abrupt, rude, aggressive and had no consideration for my individual needs/requirements and couldn’t wait to get me off the phone. Highly disappointed that a simple human error cannot be worked around and no help offered. It is unfortunate but we are now left no other option but to take our growing businesses elsewhere. It seems to be this company is very helpful to begin with, once they have received payment for your items they are happy and no longer want to deal with you. Avoid at all costs! Will not be using them again! Maybe they should treat the staff to some customer service training!
I bought a 10 litre stainless steel stockpot from Empire Supplies and unfortunately it got damaged by DPD in transit. Lou at Empire Supplies got onto the suppliers of the stockpock and got a replacement sent to me the next day, that is quite an the current situation well done and thank you!
They say items in stock which means in stock with their supplier in the Netherlands. 18 days later and still no item now having to open a case with my credit card company for a refund. Cowboy 🤠🤠 outfit.
Ordered a fridge last November, was working fine until a couple of months ago. Stopped cooling made contact and got little to no response, found out i only have a parts warranty?? paid for an engineer who informed us that it was uneconomical to repair. Empire stores still wont replace the fridge and have ordered the parts that are due in 12 week??? Please read the reviews and order from a company that has a after service this is the worst customer service i have received.
Fridge delivered quickly but still not reached temperature after over a week. Despite texts, emails and live chat no response to how to fix or repair it. Still chasing but still no answer
would rather leave zero stars but no option! the fridge received damaged they have refused to do anything about it leaving blame with us! even have video proof of damage! would not recommend this company at all avoid! wish i had read others reviews before purchasing as now stuck with a damaged item!
so bad fridge, don’t buy that from this company!!! Just 5 days cool down not working! And I don’t know how to do now!
Horrible customer service
Excellent initial contact/delivery. Item on delivery was damaged and almost 2 months later it has still not been resolved and Empire are blaming the company they get the goods from rather than taking responsibility for the fact that our contract is with them.
Avoid at all cost.
Beside the fact they never ever deliver on time as advertised they send used fridges for the price of new! I received a fridge with dirt in between the glass door and a missing cliff. For the last 2 weeks I keep sending photos and they just won’t take the blame. they said they can’t see! Avoid them! it’s not worth it!
Ordered 2 weeks ago, item still not arrived. Had a phone call to say item would be delivery a couple of days ago - but it did not arrive. Not happy! Have requested a refund so that I can buy elsewhere!
Be careful when ordering, they are changing the prices on the items,and then they will blame a "glich" on their website and then they will try to coerce you to pay more. I thought they are good, but my word i will never ever use this company again. Shame on you Empire supplies. Very rude customer service and staff. They will not try to help you whatsoever.
Sent me a damaged Otzi glasswasher. Was missing legs, remaining legs bent, base dented underneath. Refused me a refund. Samantha in the office was rude and unhelpful. Will never buy anything off them again. Things go wrong they need to deal with complaints better.
Great price for two microwaves, price matched for me and delivered within 2 days when everyone else was quoting 5 days delivery - got me out of a whole! Thank you
Ordered a double door beer fridge delivery was excellent had a phone call from the delivery company to inform the day of delivery and then a phone call one hour before delivery on the day and the driver tackled a narrow entrance no problem.my fridge looks great proper smart I would recommend this company
Bottle fridge delivered one day later than the advertised 3 to 5 days. Not bad. Customer service was good, with Debbie checking with the delivery driver and informing me accurately that delivery would take place on that day. It actually came within 2 hours of thar call. So far, so good.
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.14 based on 397 reviews