Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
They say items in stock which means in stock with their supplier in the Netherlands. 18 days later and still no item now having to open a case with my credit card company for a refund. Cowboy 🤠🤠 outfit.
Ordered a fridge last November, was working fine until a couple of months ago. Stopped cooling made contact and got little to no response, found out i only have a parts warranty?? paid for an engineer who informed us that it was uneconomical to repair. Empire stores still wont replace the fridge and have ordered the parts that are due in 12 week??? Please read the reviews and order from a company that has a after service this is the worst customer service i have received.
Fridge delivered quickly but still not reached temperature after over a week. Despite texts, emails and live chat no response to how to fix or repair it. Still chasing but still no answer
would rather leave zero stars but no option! the fridge received damaged they have refused to do anything about it leaving blame with us! even have video proof of damage! would not recommend this company at all avoid! wish i had read others reviews before purchasing as now stuck with a damaged item!
so bad fridge, don’t buy that from this company!!! Just 5 days cool down not working! And I don’t know how to do now!
Horrible customer service
Excellent initial contact/delivery. Item on delivery was damaged and almost 2 months later it has still not been resolved and Empire are blaming the company they get the goods from rather than taking responsibility for the fact that our contract is with them.
Avoid at all cost.
Beside the fact they never ever deliver on time as advertised they send used fridges for the price of new! I received a fridge with dirt in between the glass door and a missing cliff. For the last 2 weeks I keep sending photos and they just won’t take the blame. they said they can’t see! Avoid them! it’s not worth it!
Ordered 2 weeks ago, item still not arrived. Had a phone call to say item would be delivery a couple of days ago - but it did not arrive. Not happy! Have requested a refund so that I can buy elsewhere!
Be careful when ordering, they are changing the prices on the items,and then they will blame a "glich" on their website and then they will try to coerce you to pay more. I thought they are good, but my word i will never ever use this company again. Shame on you Empire supplies. Very rude customer service and staff. They will not try to help you whatsoever.
Sent me a damaged Otzi glasswasher. Was missing legs, remaining legs bent, base dented underneath. Refused me a refund. Samantha in the office was rude and unhelpful. Will never buy anything off them again. Things go wrong they need to deal with complaints better.
Great price for two microwaves, price matched for me and delivered within 2 days when everyone else was quoting 5 days delivery - got me out of a whole! Thank you
Ordered a double door beer fridge delivery was excellent had a phone call from the delivery company to inform the day of delivery and then a phone call one hour before delivery on the day and the driver tackled a narrow entrance no problem.my fridge looks great proper smart I would recommend this company
Bottle fridge delivered one day later than the advertised 3 to 5 days. Not bad. Customer service was good, with Debbie checking with the delivery driver and informing me accurately that delivery would take place on that day. It actually came within 2 hours of thar call. So far, so good.
Wouldnt even give this company 1 star. No item received, fobbed me off, no phone call backs as requested, 2 weeks of trying to find my item on a van! Ive requested a refund now, customer service is not great, listening to their personal music whilst on the phone. Lets see how long this shits gonna take! They better have authorised the refund!
Excellent customer service. It was going to be complicated arranging for the delivery with no one being able to be on site to accept it. Thanks to the excellent communication and liaison with the carrier, the delivery was on time and to our fullest satisfaction. Superb! Many thanks.
Received a item which was damaged on 28th April... they are not able to track where my new item is.. or when it will be delivered..
Very very poor customer service. Their mistake and they want to charge me 25% to return. Unbelievable stay clear.
Read their terms and conditions. I accidentally bought a white toaster instead of a stainless steel, the picture looked like it was stainless steel. When it arrived I asked to return it and swap it for a stainless steel one. I was told I would have to pay a minimum of 25% for a restocking charge if I wanted to return it and cover all the costs of delivery. You are also responsible for any damage sustained whilst its being returned and they can reject the item once its been delivered. The toaster was approximately £140 so a minimum of 25% is a huge charge for a toaster I wanted to return unused. Customer services were awful and incredibly defensive. I will not be using them again.
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.15 based on 391 reviews