Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
Very happy I ordered a pizza prep fridge yesterday as ours had blown the compressor. I was told it would be a next day delivery it arrived today with no problems, a very helpful delivery driver he was very professional. I had to call customer service to order some extra trays a very helpful lady answered my call and processed my order very quickly. Excellent service from start to finish I would definitely recommend this company.😊
Very poor service, avoid this company at all costs. I was supplied with a faulty fridge which leaked (Prodis low profile bottle cooler). An unsuccessful repair was attempted. It was then replaced with another fridge which was supposed to be new but had several scratches on it and this appliance also leaked. Empire Supplies didn't care about the damage and said they don't believe two appliances can be faulty despite being provided with clear photographic evidence to the contrary. They have refused to do anything more about it and as they sell on a business to business contract basis I have no consumer rights even though I am not a business and bought this appliance for use in my own home. The customer service from this company is appalling and I would advise anyone not to purchase anything from them.
Avoid this company they are quick to take to your money but ignore you when theres a problem with the item... bought a drinks cooler after 4 weeks it stopped cooling the current temperature of the cooler is 22 degrees its warmer in the fridge than outside and i had to fill out a form online which j have still no call ive contacted consumer rights as the woman on the phone would not disguss the problem she is very rude even stated that my rights are differeny when buying from a commercial company than buying from a domestic company well i know my rights im now stuck with a fridge that doesnt work apparently im supposed to get a call from a manager to discuss the problem no call as yet my hubby as a birthday party this saturday with no drinks cooler what a rip off company pay a bit extra folks at least you will have peace of mind that you havent paid for scrap metal i will never buy from these again oh im taking this further!!!! Companys like this need exposing!!!
The standard of service I have received frommthis company, is sub standard at best, I ordered on the 21st of July, and given a delivery date of the 5th of August for 2 fridges, I phoned in the 16th of August to ask where the fridges where and was told they’d been delivered, but queried this only to be told it was a supplier fault, and that they would be delivered the following day, 1 was delivered, and it was damaged.
I phoned again the following week to what can only be described as the grumpiest of sales people, who wouldn’t let me speak, or answer questions that where asked, deflecting at all times, basically calling me a liar that I had only 1 fridge delivered and that she couldn’t possibly refund any times, so 6 weeks after ordering a 10 day lead item, I have no items and no refund, with only a promise, one which I do not expect to be kept, to look into it.

I even asked I would like to speak to a manager please. To be told you’ve no chance. I’ll just tell tell you this is the way it’s going and that’s it. Aye cheers Debbie.
Easy purchase and delivery no problem and quality product at a really good price
Customer services extremely helpful, but delivery was much later than expected.
Very satisfied, fast delivery, good product quality
Only a one-off order. Not enough interaction to give a meaningful score.
Great value. Excellent delivery times
Very efficient, very good quality. Excellent service.
Very Good Service, had a phone call Off courier to arrange delivery. Would definitely recommend this company.
Very polite on phone in regards delivery
No issues with the products but it was down to me to arrange delivery essentially. I had absolutely no idea one of the items had been shipped and was coincidentally at the address when it arrived with no warning. This meant I was left with a large fridge on my doorstep with no one to help. Not great service. One item arrived wrong and the exchange was a simple process from customer services.
First rate customer service,excellent communication ,speedy delivery and good quality goods.
Prompt service - no complaints. Did not contact customer service.
Great Service, Delivered on time, not used yet just had it running
Great price and quick delivery.
Delivery driver was amazing so pleasant the beer fridge was unpacked and placed in my wee garden pub before he left
First class fast service kept updated very well on my products arrival
Empire Supplies Ltd 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Great product with great customer service
Fridge turned up with uneven shelf’s and covered in some type of brown glue inside the fridge HOWEVER empire supplies immediately changed like for like and very happy with there service only thing would suggest is each unit is individually inspected before shipping
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 352 reviews