Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
Quick turnaround from point of order, however delivery company were rubbish. Had to collect the items myself.
arrived 2 days late
Your delivery man put the fridge out of the door entrance, isn’t not nice for your customers.
I ordered three-section drinks fridge which arrived on time. I filled in the delivery notes to say it was for a room on the first floor. Upon arrival, the delivery driver was alone and reported that he was here just to drop off a pallet. The box was upright and strapped to a pallet which had to be put in the garage or left outside. I observed an internal banging when the pallet was put on the floor and that the box should have been transported horizontally (arrows on the side of the box). I opened the box and found two doors displaced and a door-closing weight free to swing. A week later the fridge is still in the garage until I can find some help. Rather disappointed.
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.35 based on 229 reviews