Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd

About Empire Supplies Ltd: Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy

"quality is bad and damage when i received."
"I made an order since 16th July 2019, delivery driver claimed he could not locate an address on a high street? No one called to inform me. I was waiting for delivery. I called on the 22nd of July 2019. I was told it was returned to the warehouse...and that it will be delivered tomorrow Thursday 25th July 2019. This was a bad first-time experience."
"Serious Communication Problem. Never inform the customer the date and time of delivery. Send the delivery without informing the customer and when the customer is not available, charge for the delivery when the delivery was free."
"Despite special instructions asking to contact me to agree delivery no contact was made other than to say it was a following day delivery as this was run by a separate third party although I told Empire as a Club no one may be present as we do not operate 24/7. The number was not released for me to call to the delivery agent when asked nor was I called back when the operator said she would speak with them. Basically our instructions were ignored despite me telephoning Empire beforehand. The item was left at another property, fortunately the occupier by chance knew me but I had no knowledge it was left with them and had to then make arrangements to collect the item from them at everyone's inconvenience. When the box was opened the plastic table covering was torn so this area of the table was dis coloured. A disappointing service and no doubt better can be sourced elsewhere."
"Friendly and helpful staff have made this less painful. However order was not delivered on arranged day. Then order was wrongly delivered and not picked up again when promised. Due to Bank Holiday still awaiting correct order and pick up. Fingers crossed."
"Ordered the wrong fridge in error and they wanted to charge over £70 to change."
"We paid for a Saturday morning delivery . The goods did not arrive on Saturday. On Monday morning I was told it was an error and not booked out . I was assured the delivery would be between 9pm - 12pm and a text to be sent with a 2 hour slot . In the end we waited all day to 6pm ... just in case . It was a complete waste of a day and added staff costs"
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.28 based on 149 reviews