Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
Empire Supplies Ltd 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Dawn Wilson
More Photos & Videos
Great Service, Delivered on time, not used yet just had it running
Fridge turned up with uneven shelf’s and covered in some type of brown glue inside the fridge HOWEVER empire supplies immediately changed like for like and very happy with there service only thing would suggest is each unit is individually inspected before shipping
You had what we wanted
You had what we wanted
delivered on time well done
good service and honest
Really helpful, friendly service. Unfortunately their supplier sent us the wrong model of wine cooler, but Empire managed to get the right model delivered to us the next day and the wrong model collected at the same time.
i was satisfied with my purchase it came in the given time
Product well made and good quality
Asked to be delivered on specific day but was delivered early. Left in green bin but no note to say so. Took a while to find it
Prompt delivery, good product
good service
Would have been "Very Good" however the delivery driver unloaded the pallet at our old address (Unit 6) when we wanted it to go to our new address (Unit 4) which is 50 yards away and he couldn't get it back onto the van so we had to use a pallet truck and manually drag it round to the new address ourselves.
The products have a good quality the only problem that I have was with the delivery.
I ordered some stainless steel tables which the website said were in stock and would be delivered in 1-3 days. I received an email to say they weren't available and that delivery would be in approx 2 weeks!
I emailed to cancel the order and this process was very smooth; email to say I would be refunded in 3-5 working days and I have received full refund into my bank account today (so just over 1 day).
Can't complain. Many thanks to Kelly who I dealt with
Once the item was in stock the service that followed was excellent.
CAME A DAY LATE BUT WAS TOLD OF THE DELAY SO NO ISSUES, NOW UP AND RUNNING AND LOOKS GOOD.
Second time i have used empire, they supply a quality product at the right price great range of tables to choose from. Deliver on time and in full.
Apart from the delayed delivery everything was great.
Good service