Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Ivo arrived on time, was friendly and polite. He was very efficient,
knew what he was doing and sorted out my gas hob problem within minutes.
Very pleased with Tasso replacing fridge trays he was patient, attentive and polite.
A recent visit by Fernham got my Samsung Bubble working again in less than an hour. Excellent service.
Fantastic service, hit the time slot they agreed, I had a call one hour before they arrived. Quick, neat and tidy and very efficient.
100% recommendation....
Fantastic service, on time, neat and tidy, quick and efficient
Great service and no issues with the warranty of parts and labour if something goes wrong.
Nice and neat when working and shoe covering is great as you don’t have to worrying about dirt on your floor....a must for me!
Very quick and efficient and polite very happy 😀
IVO WAS A VERY POLITE ENGINEER SIMPLIFIED MATTERS AND GOT MY COOKER WORKING AGAIN. EFFICIENT AND RELIABLE SERVICE
Called at 10am, the Engineer arrived at 1pm and the repair was completed by 2pm. Price was very reasonable and transparent. Excellent. Will absolutely use Domex for any future issues.
The engineer Jordam was excellent. Very polite & told you straight away what the problem was. Got the job done and didn’t waste time.Very appreciative for sorting it out and he does this company proud. Top man
Nas appeared to remedy the problem with the ignition on my grill. As he left I asked about the repair, he said it was something to do with Thermo Coupling, but he had adjusted it as he didn't have time to waste 2 hours replacing it. Fingers crossed his repair works but don't like to be made to feel a time waster.
Outstanding service by their Engineer, Giacomo, who was prompt, courteous, thorough and most importantly fixed the machine with minimum fuss and disruption.
Excellent service from beginning to end
Mr Kosta V25, helped bring the freezer back to life. Good Service. Thanks Tosh
Efficient, well run, helpful.
Job reference - 20271850

Excellent service all round from initial booking, keeping me informed, the politeness, professionalism, attention to detail and care of the engineer (Venko) and the repair itself.

Would definitely use Domex again if I need any repairs to my appliances. Thank you!
Job Reference: 20270540.
The engineer Kosta repaired my fridge door which was not closing properly. He was very professional. I am very impressed with the image Domex presents as a repair company. Thank you, from Peter H.
Job Reference:20240053
The name of the engineer is Mr. Kalin.

He is a great engineer, very careful and clean. He checked the entire fridge to find out the cause of the problem.

Was polite and did necessary precautions for COVID 19.
Our engineer Giacomo was very professional, efficient and polite. Highly recommend.
My job reference is 20261740.
The name of the engineer is Mr. Vito.
He is a great engineer, very careful and clean. He checked the entire dryer to find out the cause of the problem.
I really appreciate your visit and appreciate the dedication of the DOMEX company and would recommend it to everyone.
Thank you DOMEX.