Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London,

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Engineer turned up and seems someone in warehouse packed wrong part in right box so repair aborted for another 10 days.... this bit not good 1 star. However Domex have a wonderful man called Sanjay who helped me liaise with my insurer D&G who then replaced washing machine. It wouldn't have happened half as fast without his help so I give top points for Sanjay himself 5 stars. Therefore average it out, 3 stars.
Dear Helen, Thank you for contacting Domex, although we were really disappointed to hear the issue you had with delivery of the incorrect part for your warranty repair. On behalf of the Domex team, I truly do apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thank you, however, for the amazing feedback for one of our team members, Sanjay. It is always great to hear such positive words from our customers and am so pleased he was able to help you rectify your washing machine issue so quickly. Kind regards, Domex Customer Service Team
If you pay for a replacement part, keep checking they have ordered it! Their online payment system does not sync with their other systems, so you pay for a service and then left waiting!! DO NOT USE DOMEX, if you value your time! Following their engineer's visit, a new part was required (new element). In order to progress the order they require payment upfront of the part, which is fine. I mentioned to Domex that we will pay for it now, so that they can order it asap;, which they acknowleged and mentioned that the part is out of stock and could take up to 10 days. We paid via the online link they sent and recieved confirmation of payment (around mid December). I then called up in the second week of January to check whether the part had arrived. The Domex Customer Service team said they had no idea that I had paid, because the online link does not sync with the ordering/ job system, whereas if you pay over the phone it does as they manually input.
Dear Mr Dhesi, Thank you for your review, although we are super disappointed to see this has happened. You see, we try extra hard to ensure we provide the best service possible including making My-Repair, our self-help, seamless and intuitive. This helps all our customers have effortless repair. What has happened to you is a very specific set of circumstances which lead us here. You are right to be frustrated and dissatisfied with our service as it took extra 2-3 weeks. Our Head Of Customer Experience, Graham, has already been in touch and offered our sincere apology. We will prioritise your repair now and will ensure offering you the quickest appointment once the part is with us. Crucially, we identified the set of circumstance and we will be adapting our process, including system change, to ensure NO other customers repeat your journey. Benjit, I am sorry for letting you down. I am more disappointed than you are that we let this happen. Equally, I am grateful that you shared your frustration as this helped us improve our process to make it even more robust. Kind Regards, Ross G. CEO & Co-Founder
They were able to come a whole week earlier than originally booked in for. Very reliable and Alex, the Engineer, was very polite and absolutely knew what he was doing. The dishwasher was mended in no time. Domex have mended several appliances for me and have always been prompt and got the job done.
Very professional and speedy service
Absolutely fantastic service from Domestic and General and DOMEX, quick response, attended the same day. Engineer Yasser was so professional, gave me all the details and advice and dealt with my problem very professionally, thank you very much Yasser. He was able to answer all my questions and queries regarding my problem and beyond. Wore shoe covers and respected my cultural needs in the house. Thank you Mrs Zuhre Omer
6th January 2021 Great repair on our Blomberg washing machine by your engineer Alexis. Very helpful and the work efficiently done.
It was easy to book the repair and all charges were clearly explained. Domex were able to provide a repair person the very next day unlike other companies I tried. I loved being able to track my repair person to know when they were going to get to me. The fault was diagnosed quickly and repaired equally quickly right during the first visit.
Excellent service from Gancho. Called me in advance so Iknew he was on his way, very polite and engaging and although the fault was caused by the previous installer he rectified what he good to bring the appliance back to good working order.
Excellent service as always. I shall continue to use you when anything goes wrong (although I hope I won't need you) and to recommend you to friends and neighbours.
I phoned to say my uninsured fridgefreezer wasn't working on 30/12/20 and an engineer, Yasser, visitied first thing on 31/12/20. He followed all of the Covid distancing rules, supplied his ID and made every effort to repair the appliance. When he couldn't do so, he fully explained why and provided useful advice in a professional and friendly manner. No call out charge.
20511462 -Bobby. Fantastic service by an experienced and professional engineer called Bobby. I managed to crack the oven door glass after trying to remove and replace the door to clean the glass. It looked so easy on you tube! Bobby managed to get the door back on the oven just before Christmas so we could use it and replaced the glass few days later. I will use Domex again for any domestic repairs
Super communication, prompt and efficient service, very nice engineer, my dryer works again...reasonably priced, too! What more could I want on the 30th of December?
The engineer Patrick who came to fix our built in oven. He called 30 mins before arriving. He was polite, curtious and very professional. He followed all COVID rules and repaired our cooker.
Very good service
Had a fault with my Siemens washing machine. Booked an appointment on a Saturday for first working day Monday. Engineer arrived promptly, diagnosed and fixed the fault inside an hour (as he had the part he needed in his van). Can't fault them
Samsung washing m/c displaying error 'dc' Reported to Samsung UK same day Call from Domex the following day to confirm visit that afternoon Doorlock unit changed by Giacomo in 20 mins. Superb response and service from Domex (and Samsung) Thank you!
Excellent and efficient
Very clear and informative when scheduling an appointment. Aware of the charges and any charges that would incur. Engineer was super friendly, showed me his ID without even asking, wore PPE and kept his distance. Diagnose the problems and informed me of the charges and repaired!
I have previously used Domestic & General to repair my fridge, but I can honestly say I will never use that service again because Domex has proven to be a far better appliance service company. Knowledgeable, professional and polite engineers, transparent costs, efficient and polite customer service and money well spent. From personal experience, I would advise anyone not to waste your time and money going elsewhere and make the call to Domex. I wish I had known about this company sooner.
Just had my cooker repaired by Domex by a guy called Peter. What a great job Peter did, really polite wore a mask and offered to put covers on his shoes. He cleared up after himself and did a brilliant repair. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 1,125 reviews