Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
The cage is good and strong but the buckle bit where it fastens is very cheap and broke after a few days :( it would be worth making all the parts as strong and sturdy as the cage.
The soft toy was great with no stuffing but I do not like the toys with squeakers I case the dogs swallow them. You did not list them as having them in them.
The postage was a little expensive
Tag is ok,but the paw print is barely visible,the important stuff is fine
Dog bed very good but never received the dog tag ordered at the same time
Quick delivery
Dog bone tag
Arrived quickly and lettering clear But a little rough around the edges. Husband gave it a sand.
I placed order on 11/7/20,the website said it was in stock,9days later i checked were my order was and was told it wasn't in stock,a simple email to say it was delayed would have been sufficient to keep me informed.
Item not received
Helpful but had to return goods
The price of your rawhide chews has gone up 25% since last year!
Initially very efficient... sadly the varukennel top was smashed in one corner. Packaging consisted of cardboard box only. Not enough protection to stop the rigid plastic box from moving about inside. Hence breakages.
Rang to say what had happened. Pleased that postage and packing was refunded. However, DS knew that I needed the kennel urgently; when a replacement top was sent out to me, it took 6days to receive it.
Disappointing experience.
I will be happy to write a review of the dog bed, when it arrives. But in the meantime here is a picture of the first one, with two occupants, snd the new bed is for our third Labrador, plus the cat if he deigns to share.
Unfortunately I had to return the muzzle it was too small but very well made. Could you tell me why I have only £8:52 refunded to my PayPal account? The total amount was £12:51. Would appreciate reply asap. Thank You.
Dear Sue

I cannot say now but I will look into this for you and advise on Monday when the accounts team are at work.

Kind Regards
Chris Cole
Nice quick delivery. Sadly the product I bought is not suitable for my pooch but it will cost too much to return it.
Quick delivery and a good price.
Good value lots of chews
Packaging not very good as contents were hanging out
Wrong crate arrived no mat, second crate arrived with mat. difficult to refold, connectors protrude stopping sides dropping easily.
Normally a straight forward online process but the website has advertising boxes which obscure the codes needed to submit a request for a password recovery.
Not received it yet. Had an email over a week ago to say it's on its way but when I click to track it, all I get is a message saying they are still waiting to receive it from the sender? At least, I am guessing this is the package I'm still waiting for (Hermes)?
Update: finally received it, but no updates from seller.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 3,984 reviews