Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
A little difficult to navigate the website to place an order for 3 personalised dog tags. I had to try 3 times for each one
Product was good quality, tad heavy but probably due to decent quality. It was however quite slow to make and deliver. If in a rush maybe better to get from a shop.
Having decided to purchase a Premium dog crate with divider form Doggie Solutions, I was disappointed to learn that the item was out of stock. Customer Services were very helpful and convinced me that their Settledown crate would be meat my requirements. Having assured me that the crate & divider were in stock, I ordered the item immediately on line. A few days later I received a phone call from DS to inform me that the item was, in fact, out of stock, but that a new delivery would arrive the following week and the item would then be dispatched. The following week DS called again to advise me that the crates had arrived but that they did not have the dividers. In summary, DS offered good customer service but has poor visibility on stock control and I am a disappointed customer as my purchase decision had primarily depended on being able to purchase a dog crate with divider.
We already have a raincoat for our dog but we have yet to receive our 2nd order
Cannot give 5/5 as the product (50 x 10 inch rawhide twists) was sadly lacking quality checks given how many were visibly woefully too thin, something obvious without opening the packet
box was tatty and the cage slightly damaged but i just could not be bothered chasing any one
i bought the duck toy for our staffie on arrival the label did say it had a squeaker inside. but ours had not. but then it was half price l guess that was the reason. well made toy
im not sure why biodegradable poo bags are delivered in a large plastic bag??
10.1.21 item not yet received, online order placed and payment taken, doggie solutions emailed to say item out of stock, hopefully item will arrive this week
The item was well packaged and arrived when expected, the site was easy to use
The ball I bought was quarter the size of the one advertised! I was a laughing stock when I opened the parcel!
Although the coats were of a good quality , the neck strap was not big enough and I have to adapt them to fit.
Delivery was a bit slow and we didn't get any notification. I had to call to find out tracking details.
Very quick delivery but some items did not live up to their description
I bought the 24 inch Woodland boxing hares. I didn't return it immediately and expect it's too late owing to it being used and the packaging being recycled now. So can't comment on the company.
The company, goods and service was great, unfortunately my item of the buster muzzle was too big, and I am struggling to find out how to return it and to be refunded.
You can send it back to us, no problem. You can use the original packaging if you have it. Please pop the paperwork inside the parcel with a reason for returning it. Please send it to the address on the paperwork and once it is received in the warehouse we can process a refund for you. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
Delivery took a day longer than stated. Tracking update said had been delivered day before it was.
The cage is good and strong but the buckle bit where it fastens is very cheap and broke after a few days :( it would be worth making all the parts as strong and sturdy as the cage.
The soft toy was great with no stuffing but I do not like the toys with squeakers I case the dogs swallow them. You did not list them as having them in them.
The postage was a little expensive
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.59 based on 4,577 reviews