Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Jacqui Lloyd
Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Jacqui Lloyd
im not sure why biodegradable poo bags are delivered in a large plastic bag??
10.1.21 item not yet received, online order placed and payment taken, doggie solutions emailed to say item out of stock, hopefully item will arrive this week
The item was well packaged and arrived when expected, the site was easy to use
The ball I bought was quarter the size of the one advertised! I was a laughing stock when I opened the parcel!
Although the coats were of a good quality , the neck strap was not big enough and I have to adapt them to fit.
Delivery was a bit slow and we didn't get any notification. I had to call to find out tracking details.
Very quick delivery but some items did not live up to their description
I bought the 24 inch Woodland boxing hares. I didn't return it immediately and expect it's too late owing to it being used and the packaging being recycled now. So can't comment on the company.
The company, goods and service was great, unfortunately my item of the buster muzzle was too big, and I am struggling to find out how to return it and to be refunded.
You can send it back to us, no problem. You can use the original packaging if you have it. Please pop the paperwork inside the parcel with a reason for returning it. Please send it to the address on the paperwork and once it is received in the warehouse we can process a refund for you. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
Delivery took a day longer than stated. Tracking update said had been delivered day before it was.
The cage is good and strong but the buckle bit where it fastens is very cheap and broke after a few days :( it would be worth making all the parts as strong and sturdy as the cage.
The soft toy was great with no stuffing but I do not like the toys with squeakers I case the dogs swallow them. You did not list them as having them in them.
The postage was a little expensive
Tag is ok,but the paw print is barely visible,the important stuff is fine
Dog bed very good but never received the dog tag ordered at the same time
Quick delivery
Dog bone tag
Arrived quickly and lettering clear But a little rough around the edges. Husband gave it a sand.
I placed order on 11/7/20,the website said it was in stock,9days later i checked were my order was and was told it wasn't in stock,a simple email to say it was delayed would have been sufficient to keep me informed.
Item not received
Helpful but had to return goods
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,353 reviews