Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
I would love to give a good review on this order but unfortunately order was out of stock and company said it would be a couple of days but I have still not received the order after 2 weeks, now asked to give a review on something paid for but not received.
Seems good quality BUT extremely noisy and after a week neither dog (german shepherd & akita / Rottweiler mix) is prepared to use it sadly. Consider carefully before you buy!
Squeaker was hard to find and when I did find it found it so weak that my dog wouldn’t be interested. I sent an e.mail but was told I could buy extra squeakers, but by the time I had paid postage it would have cost more than the toy itself.
I'd like to write a favourable review but we have yet to receive this after 13 days. Suspect lost in transit but frustrating and had to purchased another one locally.

Dog crate purchased later arrived safely and is great.
A bit thinner than I expected and the underneath not shown otherwise I wouldn't have bought them, why you want to put a slippy material on these things is beyond me, if the dog moves around in the crate the mat gets rucked up. A grippy dotted base would have been better. Wouldn't buy again or recommend them.
Disappointing Service
Still waiting for delivery. Almost a fortnight now.
Even though the measuring instructions stated it would fit my dogs box at 72cm across the base of the box. The product was far too small, I called to query but was told I could only get a replacement if I paid the full amount to send back. Not a great replacement system v’s others in the same field
Good company fast delivery One small problem writing on name badge this is Very Very small and difficult to read and they did say did we want it printed on both side but one side was for an advertisement for Doggie Solutions which I wasn't expecting
It’s too small although I bought a large. I don’t know how to return it.
It was far too big. I wanted a small one. My dog is a small Yorkshire Terrier.
The bed looked alot better on website than the 1 that arrived.
Good choice and delivery is quick
Bowl was inadequately wrapped and was bent at the base when delivered.
Get someone better than Hermes to deliver your goods
Smells a lot of petrol which on rubber products usually means they are poor quality and the rubber is breaking down in the air releasing petrol fumes- which is what it is made of. Have left it out in the garden and cannot as yet use it in the dog cage. If it doesn't stop smelling I will send it back.
Haven't received my purchase yet, I hope to write a review once it arrives.....hopefully soon
I have not yet received the order that I placed two weeks ago and am still
waiting DEREK LOXTON
It's a lovely playpen, but sadly it arrived rusted and discoloured (the copper was coming through in many places), and a few of the metal bars were bent or welded poorly. It's usable, but not completely up to scratch.
Still not received my order
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,316 reviews