Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
I ordered an identity disc on the 26th August. 29th August I was informed it was ready for dispatch. Today 14th September I still have not received it so cannot review the item. Delivery is taking far too long. The website was ver easy to use however.
Only 2 stars I Can’t comment yet as I haven’t received my order:(
Wrong tag sent to me. Phoned company could only leave message no one has ever called back. Contacted no on tag who had been sent mine so had to sort between ourselves.
I was charged for this item but it was out of stock so was then reimbursed. No reason was given for lack of stock nor was I given the option to wait for it to come back into stock or offered an alternative.
Zips chewed into oblivion in 10 minutes.
I would have appreciated more accurate size information in relation to the dog. It was detailed nicely inside the packaging, consequently was a bit tight/small for my collie cross dog.
I ordered 2 x dog tags. I did receive some tags, but they weren't mine! I contacted Doggie Solutions and left a message on the answerphone 4 working days ago. I have still not received a reply. This morning, I answered a phone call from a lady who had been sent my tags and it turned out that I had hers. We arranged to swap them via the post, as she had also contacted the company and got no response. This cost me £6.50 for next day, signed for delivery. The tags are good quality, but the customer service is rubbish. Mistakes get made, but customers should not be ignored.
Have not yet received my order
Still haven't received order which apparently was ready for dispatch on 18 February.
Very difficult to write a review when I still have received the product yet. It as ordered on the 19th February and had no communication other than a reply to my email asking for an update. I was informed the warehouse was busy. Funny how some products I ordered from a company in Belgium managed to get here quicker than a product from the UK.
Super smart tag. All the correct information on it. Speedy delivery. Tag lost within 3 days as presumably the connecting ring totally inadequate for the job. Disappointed.
Unfortunately I cannot give a good review. I ordered a yellow dog jacket for one reason or another and after several phone calls and emails it took two weeks to arrive. And when it did it was a bright pink one, for my male border collie!! I am trying to get in touch to return it and I would like a refund, it has been too much hastle
The puzzle is s far too easy for my cocker spaniel he got the treats in seconds. I bought another one at the same time for my daughter's flat coat retriever but I've not been able to give it to her yet clear s of Covid restrictions.
Though the product its self looks ok, I haven't yet tried it. Somehow my purchase became forgotten and I had to contact them to find out if they were actually going to send it to me. Unfortunately, it arrived too late and the weather has much improved, so there's now no need to use it yet.
This is too large for our boxer. He looks like Hannibal Lecter. The old style was so much better
We lost one of our original flashing collars, so I was excited to see you sold them, but they are not robust enough. The collar was very bent when it arrived and poor quality. Having been well charged the lights then became erratic and did not stay on the program they were set on. The rubber would be better if a bit more robust.
Very disappointed with the collar tag. The inscription is not easy to read, but most of all, when I slipped the tag onto the collar it was evident that, because of the flat nature of the tag, pulling the collar out of shape, and the rather sharp points on the back of it, the side touching my dog, it was quite possible it could cause her at least discomfort, and possibly soreness and pain.
Two of the toys received were so poor quality they were in the bin after an hour.
Disappointing
Box was open when arrived most of sprinkles were missing
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.58 based on 4,792 reviews