Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
My Old English Sheepdog loves his new dog tag!
Speedy service and excellent price of goods.
My dog loves this ball. He is a cavalier aged 1 and is fully grown. The ball is a perfect size he can’t lift it with his mouth but can bat it about with his paws. Would definitely buy another.
Very easy website to use - looks great on my pup - very pleased with quality and service
The order was dispatched and delivered very quickly. The quality of the bed is excellent and my dog spends a lot of time asleep on the bed.
This is a great product for putting treats in. Always leave my dogs with this toy when I go out. It’s strong and easily cleaned and keeps them occupied for hours
Good quality product and prompt dispatch. Very satisfied.
Cheaper than elsewhere delivery was speedy
This is an excellent stainless steel dog tag. The engraved lettering is the best I've ever seen.
In my experience I would recommend Doggie Solutions and I will be using myself again in the future. Website layout was easy to navigate and the checkout process was simple and efficient. Delivery was quick enough and the quality of items was excellent (can only base off the items I ordered and received). I was particularly pleased with the doggie collar tag. All in all a 5* from me.
great quick service
Good company to deal with.
It’s our two dogs you made happy, when the are happy so am I/Users/davidtappin/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/6a/00/6ace/tZRmmvJrT1SoGFGfThIjvg_thumb_6ace.jpg
Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 17th March 2021
That's great David, we're thrilled to hear they're happy with their tasty treats. I'm sure they'll be pestering you for more soon enough!
Quick delivery.
Not very quick delivery but great to support a smaller british business before we have no choice left!
I ordered two laser engraved dog tags which arrived about a week later. Unfortunately they were tags meant for other customers and therefore had completely the wrong details for me. Replacements were promptly despatched and look great.
Really good service. Came very quickly & quality excellent.
Good value for money.
Thank you.
This IS the place for rawhide chews. Always reliable, always a great price. Pawfect!
We purchased a dog name tag as our one had fallen off and was lost somewhere on a walk. The new one from Doggie Solutions was easy to order (lots of choice), came very quickly and looked like it had a much stronger moulded top so shouldn’t fall off again quickly! I would 100% use them again.
Excellent service. Tag as described. Delivered within 2 days of ordering