Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Item arrived promptly and was well packaged.
Can’t comment on the actual collar as have not yet used it.
Posted 38 minutes ago
Good bed, will buy another soon
Website easy to use and clear description and dimensions of the products which was important to me. Ordering was easy, I would have liked a few more details on delivery progress of my order but products of good quality and I would be happy to use the company again.
Excellent service from Doggie Solutions
Very pleased with this coat for my dog. It fits from neck to tail and has already proved it's worth by keeping her dry in a downpour. I especially like that there are two body straps to keep it secure and that she has no problem with the leg straps. I would highly recommend it.
Really pleased with the new dog tags with very clear engraving. My previous tags were printed rather than engraved and the telephone numbers were starting to rub off, hence my purchase.
Lovely tags thanks. And sent very promptly. Thank you
I ordered a couple of heat pads for my guineapigs and they love them. They only take six minutes to heat up in the microwave and keep them cosy during the night. Will be buying one for my rabbit. Definitely recommended anyone with small pets kept in hutches outdoors to buy one. We’re delivered quicker than estimated date.
Very happy good quality item .fast delivery.
J is very pleased with his coat and very happy wearing it. It keeps in beautifully dry and clean. Many thanks
Found this company on-line when looking for a new dog tag. Easy to view/use website and excellent products. Great price and quick delivery. Dog tag better than expected!
Dog tag looks really nice, with the colours available I was able to colour match with collar and lead. The engraving is clear and readable which is important. Item dispatched quickly and delivered by Royal Mail.
Exactly what we wanted. Great service especially as it was a very small order.
Excellent service - good product, good price, fast delivery. Well pleased.
Good - but the gadget has gone wrong so I have sent it back and await response please.
great service and good quality dog bed
The dog bed is really nice and seems like really good quality.Hopefully it will withstand doggy scratching!!! So far so good!!!!😊
Lovely new dog tag for our puppy Merlin, who had obliterated his first thinner one. This tag is much sturdier and less 'chewable@! Very pleased with our purchase
Quick to answer question, efficient dispatch and delivery.
Excellent service and a great price. Many thanks!
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,319 reviews