Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Great for the rear seats and dry very quickly when the dogs are wet.
Early days but improvement on stopping my dogs constant barking.
Easy to use website, fast delivery and I also had a quick and easy return and refund as I ordered the wrong size first. Postage wasnt prepaid but it was a light item and no trouble to return.
I like this doggie mattress and my dog thinks its comfy too but its so narrow, the length is perfect 19 inches but it needs to be at least 2/3inches wider to fit the bed, I fill in the gap with her blanket which is not ideal. Please also put the width on your descriptions, maybe Danish dogs have narrower beds! Good product and well made and very clearly great to lie on if your a dog.
What I wanted when and at a good price
Delivered promptly
Doggie Solutions are polite and easy to deal with and delivery is quick.
Quite a good selection of items from which to choose, good customer service.
The order took a little longer than promised due to stock issue but I’m very please with the jacket .The refund for the first jacket was quick and i shall be using you again🙂
Ordered Thursday , Hermes tracker said had order on Friday would deliver Saturday , then Sunday, arrived on Monday. Doggie Solutions personnel , brilliant.
Had what I needed at a reasonable price.
Very pleased with the look but was a little concerned for the sharp edges that might have rubbed onto the dog’s skin when attached to the collar. So far so good but keep checking. Thank you for the prompt service.
I ordered a cage on behalf of my clients as I am house and pet sitting. The crate arrived quickly. However the instructions to assemble were in the cage, under the free mat and that was no help at all. I am elderly and the cage was difficult to hold open in order to fix it in place. My clients decided it was too large for the house and the car and asked me to return it. I was THEN notified that it would be a £20 charge for the return. At no time did I see that mentioned on the website. It clearly states free delivery over £40. The collection was speedy and without issue and i now wait to see how quickly I am refunded.
Good range of products which are mostly of good quality. Also good communication and swift delivery.
excellent quality but I would call this big not medium. About 4mm thick and unrounded edges so pretty hefty. Beat that in mind when ordering, but really good product and reasonably priced
Good service and delivery
Easy to purchase this product....right size, two doors(useful) and easy to put together. As described. Arrived in two days.
Dog coat I ordered not in stock, but kept informed, and offered another choice. Dog coat that we got very pleased with, good quality and fit. The second item from order was missing, but when they were informed a prompt despatch of item and delivery completed order.
Seem good. Only been using them a short time. Can take a while to send items but they're always accurate. I like the reward scheme. Jeeps me coming back.
Great service, quick turnaround and ID tags smart and clearly engraved. Good value.
Doggie Solutions 4 star review on 24th August 2020
Never had anything from them before but excellent service.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,003 reviews