Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Very good customer service. I was advised by phone call of two items being out of stock to see if I wanted a different coloured item and would be happy to wait for the other.
Ordered 2 replacement bed covers only 1 arrived with Hermes, after a quick call to Doggie Solutions the 2nd is now winging its way to me. No issues what so ever, polite and helpful.
The beds are of good quality and my 2 Golden Retriever boys love them.
Have only used crate once but am sure it will be for. Delivery was very good
Came quickly- just as well as puppy had chewed the end off of
medium one
I received my salmon oil damaged and am waiting for them to send me a replacement.They have been helpful but its now out of stock so still waiting.Think the damage was done by courier.
Great service they kindly called me to correct an error in my wording
Crate arrived when said although packaging was slightly damaged. Wire on crate was smaller than I thought it would be and had a plastic tray instead of a metal one as advertised. Otherwise good size and love the two doors
Ordered name tag - good quality; definitely recommend.
I love the crate, easy to assemble except you have to work it out because instructions inaccessible til you’ve worked out how to open it up! Hook is completely in the way under the door, dog keeps tripping on it. I’m going to have to remove it and use a bungy for transporting.
Prompt arrival. Met all expectations.
the disc is fine but I have used a stronger split ring to attach it to the color.
nice tag, good clear engraving, took a week to arrive, and ring attachment a bit flimsy(2 star for ring) Overall good price. Easy to use website.
My puppy hated this and struggled to bite it immediately until she got the cover off and munched it! Having said that, I have seen other dogs wearing these and no problem.
Good and quick service.
Satisfactory
Thanks
I am really pleased with this harness, it fits my beagle very well and looks very sturdy. I could not believe that I had to order extra small for a beagle so I think the sizing are a little strange apart from that I am going to order another two so when one is in the wash I have spare ones to go at as I do a lot of walking over fields and this time of the year can become very muddy with beagles being low to the ground.
A very sturdy, attractive bed but we should have got a size bigger.
Ordered and delivered in excellent time. Great beds. I have 5. Easily reorder replacement covers. The only down side is that the screws tend to loosen easily when moving the beds around.
Clips could be improver
Quick delivery and pleased with the tags
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,317 reviews