Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
The product is the preferred by my dog, she can't wait to treat time to eat them all! The only downside is the long time waiting to arrive, if it wasn't for this, I would give it a 5 stars
Did not purchase. Item was out of stuck so obtained a full refund. Unsure what happened as it was in stock and allowed me to purchase however, emailed from the company were prompt and many options for a different purchase were offered so the company were great. Sadly, I needed this size so a full refund was given
Good price and delivery was quick. However have only just realised that as there was no label on the front that we were sent Salmon with Haddock and Whiting instead of Chicken. Good job our pup will eat anything!
Efficient as always
Excellent service. Cage fits perfectly in to boot of VWGolf. Only flaw is cheap plastic tray. Expected similar quality to similar previously ordered cage.
Delivered when they said.
Purchased very poor quality item for the expense. Am returning this item and Doggie solutions are easy to deal with
Very efficient and quick service. Dog Crate is good quality. Minor issue that closing is a bit stiff but works perfectly well. Dog happy with larger crate!
very good
Very nice coat, looked well made. I ordered the wrong size. XXS, it was very tiny,
Sent it back. So far no refund. Early days.
I am very pleased with the non-slip mat that I have bought. Good quality and easy to cut or trim. I have fitted this mat on a sloping surface and the ribbing on one side of the mat certainly aids the non-slip qualities. However, as the mat is rectangular I found that the ribbing is at 90 degrees to what would give the ideal non-slip effect. I therefore found it necessary to cut and join the mat so as to give the optimum solution. Not a problem but something that I hadn't foreseen.
Returned wrong sized coat ordered ,asked for smaller size,which was sent quickly without
any fuss. Very pleased with it, A good fit .
Mattresses were excellent. Delivery proved difficult
Bought the latest doggie tag for our 15 week old puppy in time for her first walk outside.
looks lovely on her and not too large for her size.
I bought one for our other dog not long ago and have had to order another as he lost it while out roaming as we live in the countryside, he likes to chase after pheasants and deer. (doesn't ever catch anything), but think the ring you supplied was too weak, hence losing the tag, so have ordered stronger keyrings/split rings for the one I've just ordered from you as a replacement.
Good company with organised and well packaged products.
Great products
Very easy to put up. It's a much nicer colour in real life - like a metallic bergundy. Note it is all in one piece so the bed has to go through the door.
Very good customer service. I was advised by phone call of two items being out of stock to see if I wanted a different coloured item and would be happy to wait for the other.
Ordered 2 replacement bed covers only 1 arrived with Hermes, after a quick call to Doggie Solutions the 2nd is now winging its way to me. No issues what so ever, polite and helpful.
The beds are of good quality and my 2 Golden Retriever boys love them.
Have only used crate once but am sure it will be for. Delivery was very good
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.59 based on 4,590 reviews